Man Struck and Killed While Lying in Middle of Street

PORT RICHEY (PASCO) – The Florida Highway Patrol is investigating the death of a pedestrian, after the victim was run over by a car on Bougenville Ave.

Officials say the incident occurred just before 9:00 p.m. this evening, after a 29-year-old man was lying in the middle on Bougenville Ave, near Raffia Drive. That’s when the victim was struck by a minivan traveling westbound on Bougenville Ave, causing fatal injuries to the victim and he died at the scene.

The dirver, 36-year-old Aaron James Sipicziky is not expected to face charges.

The cause of the crash remains under investigation.

Comments
  • Is the person in the first picture the deceased? If so why does it look like the van that hit him is just sitting there. I read this article to say that the driver of the van was just minding their own business and ran over someone laying in the road? So the first picture makes no sense to me at all. Just wondering…prayers for his family and friends I can’t imagine how hard this is for you all.

Wednesday, 21 March 2018, 6:49 am
  • Hey f****** ZIPPO! why don’t you go lay in the f****** road??? EH HUH EHHHHHHH???? Stupid b******* stupid ass cold-hearted senseless comment as usual that started me off this morning and I’m still on it where you at I know you done looked at your freaking monitor today? Haven’t you??? Yes you have and Bethy I’ve supported you from day one where are you Bethy ????? Like I said I hope that’s not you that’s not really you Bethy come on???? Tell us that’s not you Bethy…………

Tuesday, 20 March 2018, 4:01 pm
  • And yes by the way Bethy Bethy please your comments f****** disturb me come on Bethy you did not say that please Betty that’s not you please tell me noooooooooooo!!!!!!

Tuesday, 20 March 2018, 4:48 am
  • Yep I let one commenter on here definitely get the best of me on my nerves and he got the best of me or (she) or he ) zupo just so you know …..
    no harm intended you just irritate me , ( and by the way I’m sure that’s what you intended to me and others here as always) , fact is we could probably / Maybe be best friends we just don’t even know it, but let’s face facts let’s face past comments let’s face what you do what you say how you say it, you succeeded you got me you got Surfer Dude to get pissed after a long overnight fishing trip on his way to bed you got them pissed off I hope you succeeded capiche peace my [email protected] ……. blah blah. Com

Tuesday, 20 March 2018, 4:41 am
  • GOOD MORNING ZUPPE ZUPO!! ZUPPE DE’ PESHE?????? You’re a freaking jackwagon!!!!

Tuesday, 20 March 2018, 4:27 am
  • Zippo Zippo,Zuppo???? Dude or man you’re irritating you’re an idiot sorry I can have a conversation with a lot of people on this site but I have trouble with you you’re a freaking jackwagon fact that’s a fact folks check it it’s a fact zupo is a jackwagon

Tuesday, 20 March 2018, 4:23 am
  • ZUPO! This is not a threat or anything else it’s just me telling you you are f****** downright irritating you’re an a****** you’re an arse wipe so let that be known this is nothing else other than me telling you you are an arse and you pissed me off with your smart ass off the wall complete off-the-wall comments and yes I’ll tell you straight up you irritate me so you want to talk your crap shut up get off the site you are an arse and I bet you there’s at least 100 people on this site 100 minimal that will agree with me

Tuesday, 20 March 2018, 4:18 am
  • ZUPO! , you annoy me more than anyone I’ve ever seen comment on the site anywhere in my life. I’m sick of this s*** shut your f****** mouth zupo Zippo post your s*** on here where you live where you’re at where you want to meet let’s go play in my sandbox I’ll bust your f****** face in your a piece of f****** s*** okay I said it at 4:13 a.m. on blah blah blah blah I’m sick of your f****** mouth piece shut up you’re a twisted piece of f****** s*** if you’re a man come and play in my sandbox with me I want to bust your face in you suck you are an insensitive piece of f****** s*** ass white piece of toilet paper I said it right now that’s right surfer dude said it f*** you there are very few things and very few people in life that anger me to this point but you are one of them now you are what I called you earlier you’re a piece of s*** you should shut your mouth up and go away put duct tape on your face go sleepy don’t get on this site don’t comment on it and don’t do anything else meanwhile if you want to challenge me or accept mine to yours excuse me accept my challenge to you let me know where you want to meet we can have coffee tea beer or whatever let’s plan my sandbox dick not your a f****** jackwagon

Tuesday, 20 March 2018, 4:16 am
  • I am an aunt to the young man who was killed in this incident. Thank you Toya for pointing out his history with seizures and stroke in the past. To those who are denigrating my late nephew, I certainly hope you and your family never have to deal with this kind of tragedy, and may God forgive you for your cruel insensitivity to our family. Peace.

Monday, 19 March 2018, 7:01 pm
    • My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Please do not let the ignorant say things to hurt or bring you down in this time of grief. Please know that the majority are still good, well meaning and compassionate people. People who jump on other people’s misfortunes have to live with sadness and hatred within themselves. Again, I know “I am sorry and my condolences” are just not enough. Thinking of you ❤️🙏🏻

Tuesday, 20 March 2018, 8:24 pm
  • Everyone talking about how people “deserve” to die, no one DESERVES to die. I dont care how ignorant you may say they are. Pray for his family amd keep your mean comments to yourself.

Sunday, 18 March 2018, 12:53 am

Sunday, 18 March 2018, 6:11 pm
  • Prayers for this man and his family and friends.

Saturday, 17 March 2018, 9:53 pm

Sunday, 18 March 2018, 6:12 pm
  • If you are stupid enough to lay in the middle of a dark road then you got what you deserve stupid

Saturday, 17 March 2018, 10:47 am
    • Your ignorance is astounding. The young man that was hit, was pron to seizures and strokes. There are no definitive details yet. Your comment is totally insensitive and out of place, especially for the family and friends that love this young man.

Sunday, 18 March 2018, 6:08 pm
  • A sad story…

Saturday, 17 March 2018, 10:02 am
  • From tarmac nap,to dirt nap,without ever waking up,EVER!

Saturday, 17 March 2018, 9:13 am
  • This means there were two deaths by carca tonight. Another man was killed on 19 just after leaving the wings place down by 54 but closer to harbor freight.
    The times are almost identical.

Saturday, 17 March 2018, 6:28 am
  • Prayers for him…

Saturday, 17 March 2018, 4:44 am

Sunday, 18 March 2018, 6:13 pm
  • act dumb die dumb no excusesssssssssssssssssssssssss

Saturday, 17 March 2018, 4:33 am

Sunday, 18 March 2018, 6:09 pm
    • Just pray you don’t have a seizure one day, fall down in the street or a parking lot and get mowed over!!!!! Wouldn’t Be so nice if your family had to read stupid, dumber than dumb comments Such as yours!!!! I really think you need a useful hobby other than sitting on your phone bashing every freaking thing that is reported! If there was an 8th wonder in this world well…tag you would be it!!!!! What’s your excuse???? Cuz…sweetie you need one!!! Really do feel pity for you, but SHUT UP and get a life!!!! You have got to be the most Negative person I have ever seen!!!! 😢 Sad

Monday, 19 March 2018, 11:35 am
  • Damn all I got to say folks everywhere I look I see sad sad sad at least on the news anyway( those of us paying attention new these days we’re coming) my prayers to this person this man his family and the ones who love him and know him my prayers good gosh, got home from a brief fishing trip this evening and read this just made me sad

Saturday, 17 March 2018, 3:14 am

Sunday, 18 March 2018, 6:11 pm
      • Double, triple, quadruple Thank you! That just needs to be SHUT DOWN!!!!

Monday, 19 March 2018, 11:37 am