Man Sustains Traumatic Injuries in Motorcycle Crash

SPRING HILL – A motorcyclist sustained traumatic injuries this morning after sources say he rear-ended a pickup truck on Mariner Blvd at Landover Blvd (By Springstead High School).

There are unconfirmed reports that a 38-year-old man was transported to Bayonet point hospital with possible head and leg injuries. His current condition is unknown at this time.

The Florida Highway Patrol is on the scene investigating the cause of the crash.

There is some road blockage at the intersection but traffic is moving smoothly in most directions.

moto1 moto2 motto3 motto4

Interior Large copy

Comments
  • I seen 1 texting amd riding yesterday need better cameras where I live Tom Lemons and record what goes on yup dogs in lap on someone’s *** 1 just went buy just doing atleast 100 right now. Smh

Monday, 25 April 2016, 7:44 am
  • I love it, today the wife and I went to howie in the hills, sat out by the lake. I like running out, san antone, st leo, ferndale, miniola, out the back way to clearmont. I stay off 19 an mariner and the crazy roads, thats a slaughter house. I like to get in the country where you can relax. Im not a bar room jumper. At least you have a fair chance out there.

Sunday, 24 April 2016, 8:59 pm
  • Pasco, I agree completely..Never try to talk anyone into riding or out of it. It`s their decision. My family and I came from New England and have driven my bike thru New York city, but I have to say that at times Route 19 scares the hell out of me so I try to avoid it as much as possible. We have two grown sons and there is nothing better than all of us going out thru the country on a Sunday afternoon. I have been driving my own since the early seventies and have been very fortunate all these years. I believe that when its my time to meet my Maker, I will, no matter where I am or what I am doing. So drive defensively ALL the time.. ps My first year living here , I put 20,000 miles on my bike.. So to all , ride safe!!!

Sunday, 24 April 2016, 5:01 pm
  • I never try and talk friends who dont ride into riding, If its not you thats cool. If your 45 years old or 55 and you have never ridden, maybe its not a good time to start. I would love to someday ride with my son, as we rode many years ago on dirt, but he has not ridden in many years and im not talking him into it.It Is t a decision a person needs to make. If you just want fun, play golf, buy a boat , or what ever, But if you truly love riding ride, do it as responsible as possible and yes its still dangerous we know that, its something most of us think about almost every day. Its a calculated risk no mater how safe you ride, and its what we do. Why live here and make 5.00 dollars an hour if you cant even ride. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, 24 April 2016, 3:06 pm
  • simply too dangerous to ride a motorcycle around here, bad enough driving a car.

Sunday, 24 April 2016, 12:26 pm
  • BTW murder cycles would imply harm to another in most cases its the RIDER on the short end of the stick.. Educate your self Charlie before the Universe reigns down on you..

Sunday, 24 April 2016, 11:03 am
  • If everyone would just look and pay attention we all could ride and drive to share the road. Except I’ve seen the ones on the crotch rockets weave in and out of traffic thinking they are invincible. I will respect all bikers that ride and obey the rules of the road and all other drivers. Some people just don’t get it anymore wonder what happened to respect and most of all common sense.

Sunday, 24 April 2016, 10:11 am
  • Been enjoying riding since about 7 or 8 years old and now im 57, fell in the dirt many times. Only one time on the street, Its a way of life. I have had many friends that wanted to ride but were either afraid or talked out of it by a spouse or negitive people who hate bikes{haters}. I dont here it so often now , cause most of them have already died of cancer, gone blind, or had there doctors kill them. For me, Ill just keep riding, so far its working out pretty good for for me.

Sunday, 24 April 2016, 7:37 am
    • Awesome statement Pasco.. Actually both comments were on point. Been riding responsibly for 21 years here in Fla. What blows my mind is how ignorant some people are about street riding. I guess every driver with a dog in their lap should be considered impaired… Never mind the texting and driving while looking down.. Cant do that on a bike!!
      People need to realize there are poorly skilled car operators, poor bike riders and and just an overall selfish approach to individuals lives. Time to start giving a F#%K about others lives and wellness.. PERIOD

Sunday, 24 April 2016, 11:01 am
  • Keep on riding your MURDERCYCLES . You have to be some kind of Nut to ride on the street.

Saturday, 23 April 2016, 11:17 pm
  • Thats like the bermuda triange for motorcycles That cotton picken mariner, ill stay off that b—h

Saturday, 23 April 2016, 10:33 pm