Mass Goers Discover Body of Priest Inside Local Catholic Church

SPRING HILL – A sad day for parishioners of Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Church on Spring Hill Drive, after Mass goers discovered the body of their Priest inside the church this morning.

According to witnesses, the body of Father T. Robert Fulham was discovered just inside the doors of the church around 8:00 a.m.

Officials say Father Fulham’s death is not suspicious, but no further details were provided into the cause of his death.

According to information posted on the Church website, Father Fulham was the fifth resident pastor and had served since 1996.

Our Lady of Fatima is located at 10401 Spring Hill Drive.

Comments
  • RIP Father. You will be very much missed. My only regret is that I hadn’t a chance to connect with you the last couple months before you passed. Who would have known….

Wednesday, 27 December 2017, 6:21 am
  • Requiscant in Pace, your Excellency.

Tuesday, 28 November 2017, 9:45 pm
  • City of Liverpool:
    Terence John Fulham
    November 26th, 2015

Terence John Fulham of Liverpool:

My brother died at 11:30pm last night at his home in County Cork, Ireland.
    He had suffered two different cancers which finally took him from his surviving wife, son and grand-daughter.

His wife said that he died with Peace in his own bed and he was happy that he was at home and not in a strange hospital bed.

He was aged 79 years and a former Liverpool Seafarer and Docker, he will be laid to rest next to his only daughter Mary Sarah Fulham who died tragically 17 years ago in Clontakilty, County Cork, Ireland.

I can only say that he is missed by myself and my surviving brother William Fulham of Aryshire, Scotland and our families.

I also remember here, my brother Robert who died also of cancer in 2000 in the London Hospital, Tower Hamlets, Middlesex, My Father William Fulham and my mother Sarah Ellen Veronica Fulham nee Fairbrother.

Slumber in Peace my dear ones of yesterday, you are remembered with a Prayer and a memory of our childhood in Highfield Gardens 1950’s.
    John

Bishop Terence R. Fulham, aged 50 years, of Spring Hill, Florida died Sunday, November 19th, 2017.

He was Bishop of Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Church in Spring Hill.

A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:00am, Thursday, November 30th, 2017 Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Church Spring Hill, Florida

We look back over our years passed, we see a happy memory of our childhood and we smile at the pictures of our parents and children. Here we now feel a teardrop in our eye as another one of our family has passed.

Sleep my dear loved ones you will always live in my heart.

Saturday, 25 November 2017, 7:44 pm
  • FULHAM, Bishop Terence R., age 50, of Spring Hill, FL died Saturday, November 18, 2017. He was born in Liverpool, England came to the area in 1996 from Spokane, Washington. He was Bishop of Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Church in Spring Hill. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:00am, Thursday, November 30, 2017 Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Church Spring Hill.

ARRANGEMENTS BY
    MERRITT FUNERAL HOME
    SPRING HILL, FLORIDA
    (352) 686-6649

Friday, 24 November 2017, 12:29 pm
  • What are funeral arrangements for father Terence.

Wednesday, 22 November 2017, 11:24 pm
  • R. I. P. Terence. From ireland

Wednesday, 22 November 2017, 11:18 pm
  • Rest in peace old friend. In Paradisum!

Monday, 20 November 2017, 5:45 pm
  • Rest In Paradise Father

Monday, 20 November 2017, 10:07 am
  • RIP FATHER..
    You are Gods Angel now

Monday, 20 November 2017, 2:15 am
  • RIP Father

Monday, 20 November 2017, 12:34 am
  • RIP Father

Sunday, 19 November 2017, 7:38 pm
  • May Father Fulham rest in peace , I send my deepest condolences to parishioners of Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Church and the church goers, To his family and friends.

Sunday, 19 November 2017, 7:30 pm
  • Very sorry over the loss of our beloved pastor & confessor. We stumbled unto this little wonderful church 6 years ago and never looked back. He will be missed very much.

Sunday, 19 November 2017, 7:05 pm
  • RIP FATHER

Sunday, 19 November 2017, 6:46 pm
  • He was my pastor a very kind, helpful, and considerate man. He was a very dedicated and religious theologian and clergyman. I will miss him a great deal.

Sunday, 19 November 2017, 5:57 pm