“Maybe He Will Hang Himself” Says Former HCSO Detective, Regarding Local Pariah’s Arrest

SPRING HILL – It is common practice for RNRF to report on some of the most vile criminals, who wreak havoc in our community.  Crimes like robbery, rape, and even murder; unfortunately, are not unusual, even in within the borders of our seemingly small county. Then there are those who are loathed by the public for their licentious behavior, but rarely face the consequence of their actions – at least not in a court of law.

There is one such individual who some would say tops the list of Hernando County’s most malignant citizens, and his reputation is akin to that of Attila the Hun, if social media existed in the 5th Century.

In November of 2013, two Hernando County Detectives were forced to resign, after an incident at a local pub. Former Detectives Anthony Scarpati and Anthony Mazza were involved in physical altercation with now 30-year-old Bryan Andrew Silverstone, outside Jersey’s Hometown Tavern on Commercial Way. That incident led to an investigation and forced resignation, but no charges were filed against the pair.

Following that incident, Silverstone began a hail of attacks against dozens of people on social media sites, even those who used to consider him a friend.

Kristi Michelle, one of Silverstone’s alleged “victims” says when she denied his advances he began posting horrible things about her on Facebook and even started stalking her at the gym. Michelle says “I’m not the only one he’s stalked or harassed… There are hundreds of others I’m sure.”

Last year, Silverstone set his sights RNRF and launched an unprovoked attack against us, for reasons to this day are still unknown. During a facebook conversation with Silverstone on January 27, 2014, he stated “When we cross paths in public I suggest you look the other way, otherwise we will be having a conversation you little F**K… And you don’t want to conversate with me in person.”

Silverstone even made “Headlines” on a website called TheDirty.com, where the author states in part “This wannabe thug spends all his time creeping on innocent girls through facebook & myspace… This kid needs to get a life and get thrown in the looney-bin!”

According to court records, in 2013 Silverstone was served with two separate injunctions; one for Stalking and the other for Repeat Violence; however, both cases were dismissed for reasons unknown. Since 2002, Silverstone received 19 traffic citations Hernando County alone; most for speeding and non-moving violations, but one for failing drive in a single lane.

We recently received information that Silverstone was causing issues with his neighbors in the Berkeley Manor Subdivision, where it is believed he resides. They claim Silverstone played loud music at all hours of the night and refused to abate the disturbances, despite reports to law enforcement.

Through our sources, we learned that Silverstone had an active misdemeanor warrant out of Hernando County for Disturbing the Peace. Last night deputies served that warrant on Silverstone and booked him into the Hernando County Jail. Less than two hours later, Silverstone was released on a $500 bond.

We contacted former Detective Anthony Scarpati for comment on Silverstone’s arrest; Scarpati’s replied with harsh words, saying “Maybe he’ll hang himself.”

We’ll bring more on this story as it develops.

the dirty

Comments
  • Wow. Way to go on the grammar folks….

Thursday, 30 April 2015, 9:10 am
  • Unfortunately, I’ve dealt with this loser too many times. Tough guy from behind a keyboard, apologetic whiny little ***** to your face. Some day he is going to threaten the wrong person.

Tuesday, 28 April 2015, 6:44 pm
  • LoL the irony
    You make tom Seem smart

Tuesday, 28 April 2015, 3:34 am
  • Reading some of these comments makes me wonder how many of you can English?

Monday, 27 April 2015, 3:49 pm
    • Agree. Many bordering illiteracy.

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 1:26 am
  • The day my bedtfriend needs to stalk is the day I die

Sunday, 26 April 2015, 4:27 pm
  • if he’s not Selling drugs why Have a camera at your front door and how many timeS he got to get to robbed before we let another drug dealer thumb his nose at me

Sunday, 26 April 2015, 3:58 pm
  • No good punk, straight up j.d.! No good I tells ya! Hanging around the local malt shop jobless with his hair all greased up, meanwhile the chrome on his car is startin to fade thinking he’s something spending all of his pappys money on the jukebox and loud women. He aint nothin but a no good jd punk!

Sunday, 26 April 2015, 9:08 am
  • I knew this family from an old job I used to have. This kid was bad news when he was 15. I’m sure its his father enabling him and bailing him out. He had a younger sister too who also seemed to have that same “my way or no way” attitude as Brian. Sad to see that he didn’t grow out of that.

Sunday, 26 April 2015, 7:51 am
  • Wonder IF JulezNunya is his ex gf he used to tell all his friends ************** I went there one time her room smelled like pound Of weed and perfume When he fixed my iPhone

Sunday, 26 April 2015, 2:11 am
  • I don’t think they meant literally hang himself. I think they meant hang himself like do something dumb to get himself back in jail.
    sounds like a real winner. scary.
    and as much as i appreciate Hernando county sheriffs, i do think this county makes it too difficult to get a protection order. by the time they let you, you’re already dead.

Saturday, 25 April 2015, 4:51 pm
  • He sHold get an Award only person arrested fOr noise

Saturday, 25 April 2015, 2:28 pm
  • Send him to NY that’s were he’s probably from, vlog is right he’s probably a snitch people like that in chiraq would get jungle justice quick! Jah bless RASTAFARI.

Saturday, 25 April 2015, 11:59 am
  • He’s Mocking you f****rs by saying you could only get me for noise, he’s got a probably 25k in watches and 250 in an underground safe you see the camera he moving major weight n washing the money

Saturday, 25 April 2015, 6:09 am
  • He sitting thre smiling like I sell coke weed Molly ghb acid LSD and steroids and you got me for noise that’s what he’s thinking in his mug shot

Saturday, 25 April 2015, 6:05 am
  • How many times you commenT Juliesand defiOre we were friends But theM pills dog …alAn gagg You are a Fat f**k whI made Fake violenCe accusationS …tOny yo should be more Worried about beIng caught Selling roids At Anytime 19

Saturday, 25 April 2015, 2:43 am
  • This f***er is a rat, that’s why they let him go

Saturday, 25 April 2015, 12:55 am
  • So is he in jail or at home or out riding his Harley or his ugly
    Blue explorer it has a chrome skull on the front tag so you know it’s him. He gets his nails done on 50 by shoe carnival with some ugly girl with tattoos on her tits or cleavage can’t remember saw them there 1-1.5 years ago she was paying for everything of course that’s what he does! …and tells you what you not only want to hear but need to hear he doesn’t care about girls he uses them when he’s horny or broke then he cheats with anything even the blonde door girl at the country club just to piss me off knowing if I didnt take him Home The little 20 year old Kristen was willing to yet I let him live with me paid for everything and all we did was smoke my weed when he did not smoke mine up when I ran errands with the kids claimed he had quit before me!!!! Do not give into him for anything he uses sex to get in your head he doesn’t even care about the gym he does it to get more spinners and not Girls on a bike . I txt his phone and he claimed he was in the Virgin Islands and he grabbed the nearest blonde w/ love handles to tell me he was there not here when I know he was driving around my house with some Christina Hopkins even though he claims he was out
    Of The country how does his ass afford
    Data in st thomas? I dated him I let him live with me I know what daddy pays for and what daddy doesn’t! Wish I ate organic every day for free

Saturday, 25 April 2015, 12:28 am
    • ??????????????

Saturday, 25 April 2015, 10:44 am
  • Stone you ass clown… Rofl

Friday, 24 April 2015, 9:09 pm
  • Needs to be a law to deal with the type of abuse this punk has wrought on his victims. Does the system have to wait to send this thug away until this low life kills someone, I hope not.
    If in fact he has a conceal carry permit the State of FL should now have grounds to revolt same as soon as possible based on the young ladies comments above.

Friday, 24 April 2015, 3:58 pm
  • get a cwp then when he stalks you and your in fear of your life just SHOOT him. It’s that’s simple hear in FL. Another pos in hernando county. The court system is to weak. Street justice should be served.

Friday, 24 April 2015, 3:44 pm
    • Lol, I agree, street justice. Send his sorry ass to N.Y, we know street justice.

Friday, 24 April 2015, 10:37 pm
  • This person needs to just “Disappear” so there will be no future problem’s

Friday, 24 April 2015, 2:54 pm
  • he is a real piece of work just like his ole man useless and annoying wish they would all go away

Friday, 24 April 2015, 2:25 pm
  • “Cmon people give him a break, he could be a really good guy” said nobody EVER!! LOCK HIM UP OR BEAT HIM UP… PICK 1

Friday, 24 April 2015, 1:56 pm
  • Jesus loves him! He needs a heart transplant! If anyone knows him send him to route 50& mariner between 3pm& 5pm!
    May the power of the living God fall on him!

Friday, 24 April 2015, 1:27 pm
  • Yeah i hope he hangs himself also. I’m one of the girls who tried to get a restraining order on him. He gets away with everything he does so thinks he’s above the law. I’ve been watching my back for the past two years now. At one time he was peeking through my window only to send me a text the next morning telling me what I was wearing, watching, doing, and made a comment about my dog being adorable with her new grooming. Cops told me to cover my blinds with dark curtains and that I would have to catch him in the act otherwise it’s just he said she said. He’s made it known to me several times that he carries a concealers permit and can claim self defense against me at any time. Someone is going to end up seriously hurt by this freak. The law does nothing to protect victims until it’s too late. He needs to be picked up by animal control and put down like the vicious dog he is.

Friday, 24 April 2015, 1:05 pm
    • Hard to believe he still has a CWL! I would think the court could handle that in a hurry based on his threatening posts on farcebook!

Friday, 24 April 2015, 2:50 pm
  • The best hope for him would be to move out of state or atleast across state.. because noone within 100 miles would want anything to do with this tird.. He literally cannot go anywhere.. EVERYONE HATES this guy..

Friday, 24 April 2015, 12:57 pm
  • Lmao…used to be friends with him until he started crap with friends and family on my facebook…he’s nothing but a wanna be tough guy who hides behind a keyboard. ..he was a pussy in high school n a bigger p***y now…Bryan Silverstone is an prime example of what happens when you spoil the shit out of your kid…friggin punk

Friday, 24 April 2015, 12:41 pm
  • My family has been stalked and harassed for 4 years now by this disturbed man. Unfortunately, the laws’ hands are always tied when it comes to him. Through tears and pleading we have begged him to just leave us alone. He shows no mercy and rather derives great pleasure in hurting others. He has threatened to kill us, beat us and otherwise destroy all good in our lives. I pray for the day, when they can either lock him up permanently or he has some brain altering experience that changes his demonic behavior. Pushing others over the edge and forcing them to live in fear seems to be all he knows for now.

Friday, 24 April 2015, 12:29 pm
    • I can think of a brain altering experience that would fix this problem for good!

Friday, 24 April 2015, 3:04 pm
  • Sounds like a real piece of work! Seems to be a total waste of flesh and I didn’t say human!

Friday, 24 April 2015, 12:25 pm
  • Good story but there were a lot of errors in it.

Friday, 24 April 2015, 12:23 pm
  • Unfortunately Social Media has opened new roads for a old breed of human demons known as Sociopaths.. you never win and they never stop until they demolish there victims emotionally or physically..the best way to deal with them is and always will be is to walk the other way.. Read up on them it will do you all good to know how they function. They lack remorse worst kind of garbage you will ever encounter in your life.

Friday, 24 April 2015, 12:22 pm
  • i am not trying to stick up for this kid in anyway whatsoever, but i dont think that quote about hanging himself should have been in the article or title. i think he’ll get enough bullying from the comments and everyone who already hates him (he brings it on himself, i know).

Friday, 24 April 2015, 12:16 pm
  • You Little p****y b**ch…you Costed two Good cops There jobs!!!

Friday, 24 April 2015, 12:01 pm
  • I meant the law “won’t” do anything until he really hurts someone or kills someone. It is amazing how many people are arrested over and over again and are still allowed to walk the streets.

Friday, 24 April 2015, 11:59 am
    Attila the Hun ?
    Do you think there’s an advantage to you to make it so obvious to everyone you don’t have the first clue about Attila ?

Friday, 24 April 2015, 11:55 am
      • AMEN! 🙂

Friday, 24 April 2015, 12:23 pm
      • it is probably one of Bryan’s characters

Friday, 24 April 2015, 12:54 pm
      • You have likened a guy in minor trouble for loud music and a bunch of traffic tickets who has scared a few girls with Attila the Hun. Both small men, but the only similarities are height and weight.
        Only someone who didn’t understand who Attila was would make the comparison.
        Unless that person held a grudge themselves and were using their position in the press to try to strike back and get even.

Saturday, 25 April 2015, 1:29 pm
        • I do take my hat off to you for being enough of a man to not censor criticism.

Saturday, 25 April 2015, 4:03 pm
        • You’re right WeekiWacheeMax. Tom seems to be on a power trip. This is hardly the venue for petty grudges and personal attacks. It’s an emerging trend on this site. Bashing. It’s as if he derives deep personal comfort in humiliating people at their lowest point no matter what they did. Posting a lead in headline “Maybe he’ll hang himself”? Seriously? The idea that Tom actually contacted someone for a quote like that is downright disturbing. Not journalism. Completely unnecessary and unprofessional.

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 2:22 am
  • There is truly something wrong in the system if this guy is allowed to continue his BS. Just like a lot of other cases, the law wrong do anything until he really hurts someone.

Friday, 24 April 2015, 11:41 am
  • He just needs a good ass whopping. He is just a little bitch with no backbone acting tough behind a smart phone. Facebook sissy.

Friday, 24 April 2015, 11:05 am