Medical Episode Likely Cause of Vehicle Crash into Building

BROOKSVILLE – A family may be forced to vacate their apartment, after a vehicle lost control and slammed into Brookview Villa Apartments on Barclay Ave.

According to witnesses, the driver appeared to be seizing behind the wheel when they first approached the vehicle.

Fire Rescue arrived on the scene and transported the victim to a local hospital for treatment.

Due to severe damage caused to the front of the apartment, the County Building Inspector will respond to determine if it will be condemned.

There are no other reports of injuries at this time.

acrdkaewefw Carh 3 carh1

Interior Large copy

Comments
  • Damn that’s my Grandma’s house!

Thursday, 27 July 2017, 6:45 pm
  • To : Tired of it. There are some very nice people in the world. Too bad you don’t know any.

Monday, 26 October 2015, 2:51 pm
  • Lord, please heal this young man of seizure attacks and any harm from this accident. It must be such an anxiety to have that health condition and not have control of when and where it will occur. You are such a Good God and I believe You will touch him with Healing. In Jesus’ Mighty Name, Amen.

Ms. Lincoln, I am so glad that no one was at the front of your home when he slammed into it. I am very thankful that you are safe. We can find you a new home but obviously with everything you do & give, you are irreplaceable. 😉 You can reach my real estate office at (352) 345-8782. Have a Wonderful & Safe Day Everyone.

Monday, 26 October 2015, 5:24 am
    • Nothing fails like prayer. Religion is just man made BS so give up the superstition and enter the modern world. After all it was your God who as you believe was in total control of the situation inflicting him with seizures as part of his great plan for his life. Such a loving God you worship one who creates havoc and suffering knowing you will come back for more of his sadistic love.

Friday, 28 July 2017, 6:51 pm
  • Medical event…dropped a meth pipe…

Sunday, 25 October 2015, 10:54 pm
  • This place is just out of control! I hate driving around here. Too many people texting, using phones, not paying attention, young drivers get their license too soon and don’t get enough practice, speeders, slow-pokes, mean/angry drivers, people stop when they shouldn’t, go when they should stop, slam on the brakes as soon as a light turns yellow, pull out into traffic without judging speed or distance causing people to slam on their brakes risking getting rear ended, and yes…some people are probably too old to be driving. They need to not be selfish/prideful and retire from driving. There should be mandatory driving tests after a certain age. (My father in law is 93 blind in one eye, can hardly hear, cant’ turn his head and DMV just renewed his license for 6 YEARS! Are you kidding? We always pray they will fail him but they don’t. Try and take keys away from a stubborn old Italian. People can get mad I said this but the truth hurts.

Sunday, 25 October 2015, 8:48 pm
  • Mr. TOm Lemons can you check this out for us and if indeed this woman who I understand is the tenant and needs help with deposits to move, is it doable,I know there are go fund me pages, but since this is so popular,can it be done? Your the expert,not me so please advise. Thank you

Sunday, 25 October 2015, 7:00 pm
  • Jana rae, your such a nice person! A good friend of mine Mr. Sullivan used to run the salvation army, he is a good man. Count me in.

Sunday, 25 October 2015, 6:52 pm
  • There is no god. Only a myth.

Sunday, 25 October 2015, 6:27 pm
    • I feel sorry for you. God has always got me through. GOD BLESS YOU

Monday, 26 October 2015, 1:27 pm
      • People often tend to turn to a mythical power to get them through a tough situation. I call those people weak.

Saturday, 14 November 2015, 7:54 am
      • Hey Grandma! love ya.

Thursday, 27 July 2017, 6:43 pm
  • Tanya what is the point? Were you the driver or tenant?

Sunday, 25 October 2015, 5:25 pm
    • Ummm…One would think it’s obvious that she’s the tenant since she needs to MOVE.

Monday, 26 October 2015, 7:21 am
  • Tanya lincoln, god bless you, salvation army has always been dear to my hesrt, now please e mail tom aND let us know if a fund for you can be set up at one of the banks to help you with your deposits, I will help and come on people let’s help this lady out.I will,will you?

Sunday, 25 October 2015, 5:22 pm
  • Awww, looks like a few meth heads will have to find different section 8 squatting 🙁

Sunday, 25 October 2015, 9:00 am
    • My name is Tanya 71 year old retired nurse, part time camp nurse for the Salvation Army. You are very quit to judge. I am a local officer in the Hernando County Salvation Army, Sunday school teacher, youth worker, women’s ministries leader. I also give out food to the poor. Thank you for your comment, I don’t know what a section 8 is, nor am I a squatter. It was an accident, nothing more. I need to move and if you would like to help I need deposits to move. Thank GOD everyone is ok. GOD BLESS YOU. I would love for you to meet me. PRAISE GOD

Sunday, 25 October 2015, 4:48 pm
  • Yo! Tony! Get a grip. This is the world calling and guess what? You’re not safe anywhere. If you ever thought you were you were only lying to yourself to cope.

Saturday, 24 October 2015, 6:23 pm
  • hope they had renters insurance

Saturday, 24 October 2015, 5:58 pm
  • This is beginning to become a regular occurrence around here, What the hell is going on because now it seems that your not even safe in your own homes anymore

Saturday, 24 October 2015, 4:28 pm