Meth Lab Discovered During Theft Investigation – 2 Charged

SPRING HILL – A theft investigation turned hazardous for Sheriff’s Deputies today, after chemicals found inside a home turned out to be components for methamphetamine production.

Deputies immediately backed out of the residence, located at 1085 Marlow Ave and called for vice and narcotics detectives to investigate the find.

Fire Rescue and a Hazmat Unit responded to scene to aid with removal of the extremely volatile chemicals.

Officials say the lab was only a few steps away from being capable of producing meth.

Two people who reside in the home are considered “persons of interest” according to officials.

UPDATE: 7/10/2015, 10:20 A.M. – According to the Hernando County Jail website, 50-year-old Frank John Sardo of 1085 Marlow Ave and 54-year-old Bonnie Luckie Sevens are both charged with Possession with Intent to Sale Methamphetamine, Production of Meth, and several other related charges.

Sardo and Sevens remain behind bars, held on $18,000 bond.

UPDATE: 7/18/2015, 12:22 P.M. – Hernando County Sheriff’s Office patrol deputies responded to 1085 Marlow Avenue in Spring Hill on 07-08-15 regarding a possible theft of services.
Upon arrival, deputies met with representatives from Withlacoochee Electric Company (WREC), who advised they found an electric meter to be missing from the outside of said residence.
Deputies then made contact with the occupant of the residence, Bonnie Sevens.  Sevens allowed deputies to enter the residence.  While inside, Sergeant Tim Bammert observed what he believed to be components of a meth lab.  Sgt. Bammert immediately had everyone vacate the residence and requested Vice and Narcotics respond.
Due to the exigent circumstances of the possible presence of volatile chemicals, a specially trained detective responded to the residence.  The detective visually inspected the items in order to determine if they were in fact the components of a meth lab.  The detective identified a “one pot vessel” with clear liquid and white sediment.  He also observed Coleman camp fuel, coffee filters, and plastic hoses attached to a plastic lid.
Deputies were also able to locate Frank Sardo, the registered owner of the residence.
When interviewed, both Sardo and Sevens advised detectives they were unaware of anything illegal inside the residence.  Sevens actually advised that she had just arrived there the night before and was unfamiliar with everything inside the residence.
While speaking with neighbors, detectives learned that both parties had been coming and going from the residence for approximately one month.
Detectives obtained a search warrant then returned to the residence with the HAZMAT Team and the appropriate equipment to dismantle any meth lab equipment and/or components located inside.
The search warrant revealed that the contents of the “one pot vessel” tested positive for methamphetamine.  The hoses and coffee filters also tested positive for methamphetamine.  Detectives also located 0.1 grams of methamphetamine in the master bedroom, along with other paraphernalia.
The electric meter that had been removed was also located in the master bedroom.

Frank Sardo W/M DOB/01-19-1965
–    Manufacturing Methamphetamine
o    Bond – $5,000
–    Possession of Methamphetamine
o    Bond – $5,000
–    Possession of a Structure for the Purpose of Manufacturing a Controlled Substance
o    Bond – $2,000
o    Bond – $5,000
o    Bond – $2,000
–    Possession of Listed Chemicals
o    Bond $5,000
–    Possession of Paraphernalia
o    Bond$1,000.

The investigation is on-going.

We will bring more on this story as it develops.

meth 1 meth 2 meth 3 meth 4 Meth 5

Suspects meth

Comments
  • What stupid is stupid does….two more gone for now…now what Jenny????

Wednesday, 15 July 2015, 11:07 pm
  • Thank you recovered…not only for sharing your own personal experience, but for also sharing your FB information.

Wednesday, 15 July 2015, 4:37 pm
  • TSmith. Yes. I’m on fb. If someone is willing to open up. I will always listen and just try to add positivity into their life. My real name is Karen Gallaher. Like, I said, no shame in my past. I learned from it. I will talk to an active user, but I will not meet in person considering that I am always going to be a recovering addict. There’s no such thing as recovered cuz this will be a daily battle for the rest of every addicts life. I won’t chance getting put in a toxic situation. Msg me if u would like to.

Tuesday, 14 July 2015, 2:32 pm
  • Hmm…. I couldn’t help but notice how “glass-housed” and very judgmental (viciously so) a previous poster’s comment is towards “people unknown”. I see a lot of writers here who can IDENTIFY and relate their own personal challenges with drugs. That doesn’t seem judgmental to me. Rather, it makes me feel like those who were brave enough to share their own experiences are, in a way, displaying SYMPATHY and UNDERSTANDING for those arrested! Perhaps explaining their situations to others will help discourage “Y’ALL, WE’All,HE/SHE and IT’ALL” from going down that same dangerous path. Another important point: People making statements of anger and FRUSTRATION with the problems going on in our county are just as valid . We are ALL allowed to vent here and some of the words may be a bit rough. I’ve previously mentioned my appreciation to RNRF moderator, Tom Lemons, for his supporting our 1st Amendment Rights. BTW, the only “pieces of s**t” I’ve seen recently were this morning when my dog went out to go potty. Oh – and when my daughter forgot to flush!
    “YUP! I said that s**t.”
    “Rant over goodbye yall.”

Tuesday, 14 July 2015, 11:15 am
  • Recovery…you are to be congratulated, not only for your recovery, but also for helping other addicts. It’s so true…if you can help even only one person is a success, and it sounds like you’ve helped many and that’s to be commended! I myself know someone personally that’s battling a drug addiction, I think they’d benefit greatly from having you share your experience and insight with them…are you on Facebook that I could contact you confidentially?

Monday, 13 July 2015, 4:29 pm
  • Thank you TSmith. As a recovered meth addict of 10yrs, I for one, have met many good people, turned bad, suffering from addiction. I’m very open to anyone I meet about being an addict in recovery. While I was actively using, I was a completely different person. I didn’t want anyone to know. Although, I was “paranoid” that everyone knew and a”were out to get me”. Using was the only way I knew how to cope with anything. Somehow, I was never caught or arrested for my meth use. After 10 long long long long yrs. I checked myself into a rehab I found in Tampa for $2000/mth. I was the ONLY person NOT court ordered to be there. I have now dedicated my life to helping addicts. If I have inspired one addict or saved one addicts life, which I have, then my agony was worth it. My prayers go out to anybody struggling with addiction. Unfortunately, you’re right. Addiction is an epidemic that’s not going to be solved with jail.

Monday, 13 July 2015, 12:19 pm
  • JENNY JENNY JENNY- did you forget you have to put in your address to make coments on this site? lmao May I sugest PAR on Kass ircle springhill fl? geeezzzzzz lol TWEEK TWEEK

Saturday, 11 July 2015, 11:25 am
    • OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I just about fell off my computer chair after reading this !!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Thanks so much for the laugh.

Saturday, 11 July 2015, 6:59 pm
  • keep ya head up frank…

Saturday, 11 July 2015, 10:33 am
  • I have to say tony I walked away with what sanity I have left and a clear perspective of how disgusting and dangerous it is . Now sober and living in Orlando.

Saturday, 11 July 2015, 12:14 am
  • Wow this guy used to cut my hair. He either still works or used to work at the barber shop in the publix shopping center on pine hurst (in front of Walmart on 19)

Friday, 10 July 2015, 2:15 pm
  • With all the history as to what happens to you when you get hooked on illegal drugs, I amazed why so many people will take that gamble, There’s only two roads your going to travel down and that’s either the road to jail or to the cemetery, Take your pick.

Friday, 10 July 2015, 2:13 pm
  • Jenny, buy yourself the “Anarchists Cookbook” so you can have your own meth recipe and you wouldn’t be so upset that your connections were locked up. Believe me, after reading what goes into that crap, I’d NEVER touch it !!!! WAY back in the 70’s, sure, I did as much coke as anyone I know, but, it was pure, uncut …….I’ve been clean and sober since 1981………well, once a year, MAYBE that often, I enjoy ONE shot of liquor and that’s ALL !!!!

Friday, 10 July 2015, 1:41 pm
  • Jenny. Really? Are you saying that our LEO are not trained enough to know what they are looking at when they enter a residence? Give me a break! And yes we should be in others business when wrong is being done. These people were possibly going to distribute this out on the streets where our teenagers are growing up. Come on you can be serious here. Unfortunately they have records and that is how it works. If they were truly trying to change they would never put themselves in any position where they may end up going back to jail.

Friday, 10 July 2015, 1:06 pm
  • I’m guessing Jenny will be sleeping this weekend instead of tweeking.

Friday, 10 July 2015, 12:47 pm
  • Oh an Jenny if I was still a junkie I’d be pissed too if one of my connects were busted.

The transparency of some amazes me. Get help .

Friday, 10 July 2015, 11:02 am
  • Jenny if you would drop your pipe and sober up you would have read that they were there for a theft . I was deep into the meth game in spring hell and most of the tweekers there are snitches. It’s a risk you take when you chill with scum bags . self preservation is a bitch. These scummy fuckers who have mile long records and still hustling ( robbing and ripping off the good people) for dope. How are they( general description of junkies) still free. How do they( again general description of junkies) get on the radar , by snitching. Just saying.

Friday, 10 July 2015, 10:57 am
  • Get them help. That’s how I feel about it. Everyone always says “There’s so much help out there!!” Sure. If you can afford 10K to 40K a month. What addict or anybody for that matter has that kind of cash. These people are sick and need help!!!!

Friday, 10 July 2015, 8:50 am
    • Recovered…it’s refreshing to read a comment that actually makes sense! Even a lower end rehab facility such as Springbrook prices start at $20,000. Prison, or jail, is not the answer for addiction, however that’s what our government has chose to do…this is also why the prison recidivism rate is so high, and growing higher every year. It’s time we spend less money housing inmates and building more jails and prisons, and start focusing on mental health and drug facilities. As a society, we will never see fewer drug addicts unless we wake up and address the real problem. Unfortunately, we are on our way of becoming a nation with a pandemic drug problem, and we’re not doing a thing to stop it!

Saturday, 11 July 2015, 3:37 am
  • Get all the drug dealers and all the drug addicts

Friday, 10 July 2015, 5:45 am
  • So just because they found chemicals it’s automatically Considered a meth lab? They didn’t even justify if the chemicals where grouped together or if they found them in different parts of the house. Just got to put this out there the only reason for them to even think of it being a meth lab just because of a few chemicals they had to have a snitching piece of s**t telling them that it was a meth lab. Not everyone with a record is a piece of s**t by the way yall. People make mistakes I get that but who in the f**k are any of yall to judge anyone. ??? Everyone has a past so don’t you think before you start judging you should make sure ur hands are clean.? Yup I said that s**t. The only pieces of s**ts I see on this page is you fucking scum bags that wanna judge the life other people live get a f***ing life and focus on yourself then you wouldn’t have time to worry about what other are doing with theirs.
    Rant over goodbye yall

Friday, 10 July 2015, 4:11 am
    • Jenny- You must be the same kid of piece of shit as the two arrested.
      You should SERIOUSLY put down the pipe, especially now
      that your FRIENDS have been busted.
      And go to your nearest rehab, check yourself in for at least
      90 days!

You are right about ONE thing, we do all have a past
      but not everyone has been arrested in their past !
      And not everyone has been on drugs, so stick THAT in your
      pipe & smoke away!!!

Friday, 10 July 2015, 2:52 pm
    • The first thing people should have noticed is that she (Jenny) wrote that at 4 in the morning, I’m guessing she was pissed to see her connection shut down so early, and went on the ‘ol inner web to see what happened and realized it’ll be closed for good,, Poor Jenny 🙁

Friday, 10 July 2015, 11:30 pm
  • Business as usual in Spring Hill

Friday, 10 July 2015, 12:20 am
  • Tom,persons of interest Really? Is this Another case of Al’s transparency.
    What ever happened to the detention corporal busted for drugs.hasanyone put it together they met while he had privileges and power over her

Thursday, 9 July 2015, 10:57 pm
  • Wow you know what goes in meth

Thursday, 9 July 2015, 10:45 pm
  • Bonnie Luckie Sevens 54yoa (Seabreeze) 11 prior arrests, released from prison 1/19/15…Grand Theft, Burg., Org. Fraud.
    Frank John Sardo 50yoa (Marlow AV) 5 prior arrests.

Thursday, 9 July 2015, 10:34 pm
    • Mabel – Those 2 persons have since been removed
      from the Sheriff’s jail site.
      That’s why I chose not to mention their names.
      Now YOU will be made to look like an idiot,
      for posting their names until they reappear
      on the site again!

Thursday, 9 July 2015, 11:54 pm
      • Mabel- Those 2 low lives are now back on the
        sheriff’s site!!
        They are BOTH pieces of shit!!
        Too bad they didn’t blow themselves up in
        their meth lab!!

Friday, 10 July 2015, 2:20 am
  • Tom Lemons – It looks like both persons of interest
    were arrested tonight, one female & one male!!
    Possibly the 2 sitting on the ground in an above photo?

I wish LE could shoot every single drug dealer in
    Hernando county. And all of Fl !!

Thursday, 9 July 2015, 9:57 pm
  • @justin, its just cat litter.

Thursday, 9 July 2015, 9:09 pm
  • The white bottle on the ground is public bleach. I guarantee it.

Thursday, 9 July 2015, 7:34 pm