Missing Elderly Woman Located A Short Distance From Home, Expected to Recover

SPRING HILL – Nearly a fully day after 88-year-old Anna Bartram disappeared from her home on Winthrop Drive, a neighbor located her only a few blocks away from her residence.

Bartram walked away from her home inside The Villages of Avalon around 7:15 p.m. last night and remained missing until this afternoon.

A massive search was conducted over most of the area between Spring Hill Drive and County Line Road since her disappearance.

Fire Rescue responded to 708 Winthrop Drive this afternoon, where they found Bartram to be dehydrated but in good condition. Bartram was transported to a local hospital for treatment, but she is expected to make a full recovery.

ORIGINAL STORY

Comments
  • Tom, why are messages not where they ought to be. When replying to someone’s comment, the message is placed at the top rather than below the comment being answered and whT do I have to keep filling my details every time I make a post?

Saturday, 14 July 2018, 9:35 pm
  • Totally agree, what happened to having the right to signing a release. Tom, why is your mailbox always full, and why do you not answer or call when someone writes you.

Saturday, 14 July 2018, 9:32 pm
  • Oh My God, did you really say that! What a douchebag you are. What was wrong with the fact that Jesus had a hand in this you stupid atheist.

Saturday, 14 July 2018, 5:25 pm
  • Did it occur to you that she might not want these photos posted on the Internet? I’m glad she was found safe, but seriously. If that were me, I’d be pissed.

Saturday, 14 July 2018, 3:38 pm
  • What did Jesus have to do with her being found.? Maybe it was just the hard work if the ppl searching. I’m sure Jesus heard your thank you as i sure he is on RNRF.
    GLAD THIS POOR LADY WAS FOUND SAFE.

Saturday, 14 July 2018, 8:19 am
  • So happy to hear this makes me think of my sweet gramma who had dementia her last year of life and the sacrifices my mother made to make sure she never wondered out don’t know if this is the same but if so please take care of the elderly I was raised to they’re life is everyone legacy they’re stories are not to be forgotten but shared I’m sure she has many to tell I’m so happy for the family

Friday, 13 July 2018, 9:57 pm
  • Prayers answered!! So glad she’s safe and nothing drastic happened to her. Heartbreaking when a loved one with a disease is missing. I wish her a speedy recovery.

Friday, 13 July 2018, 8:12 pm