Motorcycle Crash Injures Driver, Transported to Trauma Center

UPDATE: According to a family member, the victim has been identified as Ronnie Fowler. He is currently hospitalized and in a coma at Bayonet Point Hospital. Flowler has brain stem damage, a collapsed lung, broken ribs, nose, and jaw, and skull fractures. His condition is listed as stable at this time.

A Gofundme account set up for his wife Pamela Fowler for those who would like to help.

ORIGINAL REPORT:

SPRING HILL – The Florida Highway Patrol is reporting a possible fatality after a motorcycle crashed at the intersection of Linden Drive and Roseana Drive.

There is conflicting information at this time but according to sources a motorcycle and second vehicle collided, injuring the motorcycle driver.

Witnesses say CPR was performed on the victim prior to being transported to Bayonet Point Hospital. His current condition is unknown at this time.

We will update this story if additional information comes available.

Comments
  • As a motorcyclist I know that intersection is horrible. Even in Cars apparently no one knows what that Triangular sign means at all four corners. I’ve gotten into road rage with people who blow through those intersections and you never know. I stop at the roundabout on my Harley for this reason. It’s a shame such a horrible thing happened.

Wednesday, 10 May 2017, 1:31 pm
  • I have an open mind. You are entitled to your opinion. But what good can come from your statement? Did you think before you posted it? Do you realize now how hurtful your words were to this mans family and loved ones? May The Lord watch over you all of your days lest you become a burden to society. May The Lord bring comfort to Ronnie’s family as they go this most difficult of times. Amen

Tuesday, 9 May 2017, 9:31 pm
  • What’s amazing is you believe your opinion is the only way people can believe. Have an open mind to other people’s opinion. My original statement was an opinion around the reaction resulting from a car vs motorcycle accident. The motorcycle loses. Surprise!! Whatever the condition the rider recovers to he will never be the same as before the accident.

Tuesday, 9 May 2017, 6:16 pm
    • Karma’s gonna bite you in the Sure hope you don’t have any family or pets!

Wednesday, 10 May 2017, 4:59 pm
  • OK Prayer Warriors we need a prayer chain going up for Ronnie and his family. Sending up prayers and much hugs and love to them all.

Tuesday, 9 May 2017, 2:45 pm
  • His name is Ronnie Fowler he is my stepdad, he is at bayonet point hospital. He has a skull fracture multiple facial fractures a punctured lung, a bruised brain stem, and swelling of the brain. He is currently in a coma hooked to a respirator. Prayers are greatly appreciated.

Tuesday, 9 May 2017, 6:33 am
  • Wow what a terrible thing to say. My son was in a terrific car accident last Dec8 with 3 brain bleeds and is still fighting hard to come back to us. If he is never the same he still in no way will EVER be a burden. Your a mean person to say such things. God bless him and his family . As they will have a long journey ahead. Prayers for him and his family.

Monday, 8 May 2017, 11:33 pm
  • Prayers for this precious man.

Monday, 8 May 2017, 11:11 pm
  • OMG. This is a very decent guy. He would help anyone, I’ve known him all my life. Prayers please.
    Ronnie friend I love you, Pam if I can do anything let me know.

Monday, 8 May 2017, 7:10 pm
  • Hey Mr tuff love your the burden to society.

Monday, 8 May 2017, 6:29 pm
    • You know what that is my stepdad, and just because people ride motor cycles doesn’t make them bad people. My mother is hurting, we are all hurting so how about instead of posting negative comments just keep your opinions to yourself. I pray God humbles you, and I also pray for blessings, and divine favor upon your life so that you may never have to feel the kind of pain we are in now.

Tuesday, 9 May 2017, 6:37 am
      • Bless u and your family! We are all praying for your (s) dad and mom!!!!!!!

Tuesday, 9 May 2017, 11:55 am
  • Again people are acting surprise the motorcyclist got the worst end. One day people will realize riders don’t have protection. Can’t feel sorry for people who think motorcycles are safe. What kind of life will this guy have if he lives? More than likely he will become a burden to society.

Monday, 8 May 2017, 5:47 pm
    • A burden to society? This man was a great man is awesome friend, dad, and husband. I think you should have more of a heart for what his friwnds and family are going through and hopefully you or your family memeber wont become a “burden” on society.

Monday, 8 May 2017, 6:03 pm
    • You don’t know this man like everyone else does he will never be a burden he’s a father family man so keep your mouth shut about somebody you don’t know thank you very mich

Monday, 8 May 2017, 6:32 pm
    • Wow that’s just harsh. You act like he deserved it. Let me tell you something Tuff Love – this man – Ronnie – is a man of God. Always happy, always dancing, always smiling. He is a joy to be around. A family man who loves to ride. I really hope his wife and children don’t read what you wrote. Shame on you! Pray for his recovery. God bless you Ronnie ❤️

Monday, 8 May 2017, 6:54 pm
      • If by deserve you mean did a dangerous activity that resulted in a predictable outcome than yes I am saying he deserves the outcome. To say he was a good father I would question was he really thinking about his family when he chose to ride a motorcycle.

Monday, 8 May 2017, 8:32 pm
        • WOW many people get on two wheels or four and the outcome can be same ancient happen on bike or in car or on boat don’t disrespect….

Monday, 8 May 2017, 9:33 pm
        • Hey Tuff Love !!! I hope your not doing something that could be a dangerous activity like Driving, Boating, riding a bicycle, horse back riding, scuba diving, sky diving, Shooting, Hunting, Fishing, and now days walking down the street. All of those come with a risk hope you think of your family before you even do whatever it is you do before you do it!! Now do us all a favor and Say your sorry!!! Or better yet learn to keep your dumb mouth shut when it comes to things like this!!

Tuesday, 9 May 2017, 12:11 am
        • Your a true go f..K yourself how dare you !! I don’t know this man but I have compassion for any family who goes through this !! How dare you post these unfeeling awful things !! I’ll pray for you cause you are gonna need it on second thought you are not worth the air we breathe you make me sick !! F..K you !!

Tuesday, 9 May 2017, 6:10 am
        • Hey Tuff Love your one of this world’s biggest problem. Your a waste of oxygen, if you can’t say something constructive or positive then you should keep your f!:#/?&* mouth shut. Just remembered, Karma’s a bitch.

Tuesday, 9 May 2017, 8:35 am
    • Are you for real? What kind of disgusting human are you? We know its dangerous but if you love something you do that thing regardless… That does not give people the right to be careless with our lives! We are parents, sons ,daughters, father, mothers,brothers, sisters, aunts uncles. Part of our communities more so than most non bikers. We donate our hard earned money and time to help our fellow citizens!!! CAN’T YOU JUST GIVE A SECOND LOOK FOR US! WE WOULD FOR YOU!

Monday, 8 May 2017, 8:37 pm
    • A burden to society?? Ignorant people like you burden our society! He is an awesome man with a kind heart..you on the other hand…..smdh

Monday, 8 May 2017, 9:13 pm
    • Well He was, is and always be a Friend of mine. You don’t feel sorry for him? How about a Prayer instead of Ridicule?
      May God Be With All Bikers! A “MENACE TO SOCIETY”? WoW! No more than HEARTLESS PEOPLE like yourself!

Monday, 8 May 2017, 10:06 pm
    • He will NEVER be a BURDEN! He n his wife r beautiful souls!

Tuesday, 9 May 2017, 12:26 am
    • Several people drive motorcycles because the gas is cheaper and so is the insurance. And several people travel safely on them. Driving in a car can and often does result in fatality but people need transportation to and from work, stores and doctors appointments.

Tuesday, 9 May 2017, 12:29 am
    • Prayers for this man and his family…and to Tuff Love writing things that will come back and haunt him, his children or any family member on one way or another. Sorry u r possessed by Satan and not a child of God!!!!!

Tuesday, 9 May 2017, 11:53 am
    • Really your stupidity amazes me

Tuesday, 9 May 2017, 4:04 pm
    • Your not safe in cars either…I was rearended in my SUV at a red light & pushed into oncoming trafffic by an asshole going 65 miles per hour & texting. Massive head injuries even though I was wearing a seat belt my car was rolled. The guy that hit me died & his last text was “I’m gonna be late”! All drivers need to slow down & pay attention out there!

Wednesday, 10 May 2017, 4:54 pm
  • Ronnie we love you…he is on life support sever head trauma

Monday, 8 May 2017, 3:51 pm
  • Prayers for rider and his family

Monday, 8 May 2017, 2:22 pm
  • Happens all too often. Prayers…

Monday, 8 May 2017, 11:22 am
  • Prayers go out for motorcyclist and their family and friends. Too many people in a hurry, too many not paying attention. FORGET CHECK TWICE FOR MOTORCYCLES – CHECK 3 TIMES AND MAKE DAMN SURE BEFORE CHANGING LANES, TURNING, PULLING OUT OF PARKING LOTS, ETC.

Monday, 8 May 2017, 8:29 am
  • Was he wearing a helmet ?? This makes 3 and still counting….

Monday, 8 May 2017, 5:26 am
    • What I wish is someone take you off of this prayer chain because u have no business to be on here n if Facebook Security is notified or is watching this .. u should be deleted n blocked so his family does not indure such an imbosile being where God is right now… if u block ….all ur DISRESPECTFUL COMMENTS
      disappear so please make this easy….
      They don’t deserve what u think.

?????? to his loved ones. GOD IS GOOD