Motorcycle Down Commercial Way and Pacific Ave

BROOKSVILLE – Fire Rescue is on the scene of a two vehicle accident involving a motorcycle, in front of the Outback Steakhouse on Commercial way.

Witnesses say the driver of the motorcycle is conscious and breathing but has excessive bleeding at this time.

Bayflite is en route to the scene to transport the patient to Bayonet Point Hospital.

UPDATE: Fire Rescue is reporting that the victim has sustained traumatic injuries.

UPDATE: Fire Rescue is transporting the patient by ground due to Bayflite response time.

felldddd

Comments
  • Tom is there a way to contact me?

Thursday, 5 November 2015, 1:03 pm
  • R.I.P Bash??❗ We Love you Fly High??

Monday, 28 September 2015, 8:21 am
  • To the anonymous viewer that sent the photo’s I need to talk to you. That is my red scooter with the trunk broken off and and laying behind the back wheel. The person in the Ford has lied in court if you witnessed this I may need your help if it goes back to court. S.J

Wednesday, 1 July 2015, 12:58 am
  • Tom Lemons this is the scene of my accident and I need to talk to you to find out if there are more photos. Please contact me Stacey Jones

Wednesday, 24 June 2015, 11:34 pm
  • Helmet or no helmet he probably has a brain injury. If we can be of any help for the family please don’t hesitate to call us, we are TBI Of Hernando County Support Group (on face book)TBI stands for Traumatic Brain Injury. Prayers for the family

Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 6:06 pm
    • Hi thank you for your concern I was very lucky I only forget things sometimes.

Thursday, 21 May 2015, 8:52 pm
  • Tis that time of year, bikes are e/where, so Always look twice & a third time never hurts, bikes have only ONE headlight so it’s not hard to notice… If your not sure don’t pull out!!!! That’s common sense…. Js….. May God be with all involved

Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 10:47 pm
    • Thank you for caring. My scooter had 4 lights! There is no doubt that she saw me it was the front that hit her.

Saturday, 2 May 2015, 4:36 pm
  • I was not weaving she ran the stop sign! They told my mom that they felt I was not going to make it.7 drastic surgeries and 14 days in the Surgical Intensive Care and another 5 in the Intensive Care Unit.

Monday, 27 April 2015, 9:28 pm
  • I agree always look twice for motorcycles because so often there weaving in n out of traffic all the time!!

Monday, 30 March 2015, 3:30 pm
  • Please, please watch out for motorcycles. Remember that you just might not notice them the first time you look. Please check again. Lot of much loved people out there on bikes.

Friday, 6 March 2015, 10:11 pm
  • Always look twice and then a 3rd time. Motorcycles are everywhere.

Friday, 6 March 2015, 10:22 am
  • My prayers are with the rider and all involved.

Friday, 6 March 2015, 10:10 am