; ;

Motorcyclist Suffers Serious Injuries in Two-Vehicle Crash

SPRING HILL – Fire Rescue is on the scene of a two-vehicle crash involving motorcycle on Commercial Way.

The driver of a blue sports bike suffered serious injuries after he collided with a white Prius just south of Northcliffe Blvd.

There is some road blockage in the outside northbound lanes at this time.

The cause of the crash is under investigation.

The motorcyclist was wearing a helmet at the time of the crash.

• Prayers do work !!!! Thanku for all of them …My lil brother is doing remarkably well .Heart surgery went well as planned .They are pushing him to start making steps even tho he has no use of either arm .(collarbone broken .& crushed wrist).God is good and so are all our prayer warriors ….

Friday, 16 March 2018, 5:42 pm
    • That is wonderful to hear. So glad it was not worse. hope things will get more and more better for him.. prayers out..

Saturday, 17 March 2018, 2:13 pm
  • Slowdown bikers watch for cars!

Thursday, 15 March 2018, 9:09 am
    • How about slow down cars and look twice for motorcycles.. I saw cars cutting off motorcycles twice driving down to clearwater last saturday on East Lake and Little road.. stop places all the blame on motorcycles.. you car drivers are more to blame than a motorcycles.. proof is in the accident findings.

Thursday, 15 March 2018, 1:02 pm
      • I see more bikers speeding down these roads like they are the only ones on the road,. they slice traffic and they wonder why oh why did he hit a car? drive like a dumbass die like a dumbass

Saturday, 17 March 2018, 2:17 pm
      • Just one question was hew high when the accident happen? Seems, over the past year, every time I’ve seen mr. Larry he was to high to be getting on a motor cycle. I pray he heals and takes this as a wake up call. It’s time to grow up and get some help for the drugs before you end up dead. Praying you recover quick.

Saturday, 17 March 2018, 11:51 pm
        • This is his mother and to answer your ? No he was not so must be you havent seen him for awhile and it shows me that im glad because who would put something on social media like this. I hope that made your day

Monday, 19 March 2018, 2:51 pm
          • No worries Mom we werent going to say any thing about Any thing else..you know what i mean….you are safe. It was just a question because people do fall off the wagon. So sorry for saying that. We werent going to say anything else on social media. Sincerely apologize to Mom and sis

Wednesday, 21 March 2018, 12:50 pm
        • Prayers huh..seems as tho you need them more than Larry!!! Its unfortunate of you to offer such advice behind a keyboard but yet so cowardly to provide a valid name ..my family and I pray for you cuz KARMA is a wonderful BITCH !!! *** HI or not there is a time and place for ignorant arseholes like you ..Go back in your hole where your breed mutates from please!! Larry has been doing amazing .Maybe you should give sobriety a whack urself not so bad !! P.s.s. I wish you peace and love u need it .(if you know him so well and have more mouth to spew #1sister) I got you

Tuesday, 20 March 2018, 1:58 am
          • Really you sound like a real hipocrit. Just look at your own post…at least your mom has class Abbott the way she responded. You really don’t want to push the issue do you?

Friday, 23 March 2018, 1:30 am
            • Yeah mo fo bring it to the table this is Jen the oldest .WHO ARE YOU ? Don’t be a pussy and continue to make up your very own foreign language .My brother is home and doing amazing go pay him a visit if you care enough to pray and keep track of this rnrf .leaving ur snarky replies will get ya caught so be careful … As FOR MY MOTHER whatever ur trying to imply makes me think u have the wrong family indeed .again hard to determine cuz ur simply A coward there class A Abbott.these are clues that will lead the way .Advising me to stop huh.MY hands are clean so you don’t phase me honey ..I got you..p.s. YOU SHOULD JOIN THE CLUB WITH TOM LEMONS HATERS)u got beef but still trolling

Friday, 23 March 2018, 3:43 pm
        • I am afraid to say this but prayers from ur kind have a chance to make him regress so save them in ur handy dandy notebook homey

Tuesday, 20 March 2018, 2:02 am
          • Just stopstory while you are ahead

Friday, 23 March 2018, 1:30 am
            • Not Lil Sis !! Ur simply amazing ..Morons like urself allow me to loose my class for a briefing.I am not for an American who runs there as a ghost …if u know my family all so well you would know basic facts .ex:Larry has 3 sisters…making assumptions is painful

Friday, 23 March 2018, 3:57 pm
    • No car’s need to watch bikes that’s how my best friend got killed cuz of a old ass person that cut him off …….these old fucks in florida need to be put somewhere they can’t kill nobody and there license revoked

Saturday, 17 March 2018, 12:39 pm
  • And people still think bikes are safe.. This bike lost to a prius. They don’t make smaller cars

Thursday, 15 March 2018, 5:44 am
    • I passed by the accident twice, going south right after it happened… There were three vehicles.. At the time I passed going south I saw Tom on the roadside taking photos.. hard not to miss the smashed in front of the dark pickup truck… that must have backended the Prius.. going back north 2 hrs lager it was very clear that something other and much larger than a motorcycle hit the Prius. IF the bike had hit the Prius, the impact dents would have been much much different.. the Prius had a solid hit across the entire back of the vehicle. indicative of the smashed in front of the pickup truck I saw.. further the front of the bike was intact and the front tire was not bent.. my surmise, is that the bike was collateral damage of the other two vehicles.. I drove back north and had to slowly crawl past the accident that was in the next lane as I drove past behind other vehicles at about 5mph.. I got a good look at the Prius and the bike.. which were being put on a flat bed.. the flatbed with the pickup had already left..
      Motorcycles are not as dangerous as you would like to delude yourself into believing. it is ppl like you who never pay attention and make erroneous assumptions about them.. 9 out of 10 motorcycle accidents and cars/trucks are the fault of the car/truck and the driver of those vehicles. I drove both large and small motorcycles and mopeds for over 50 yrs.. every interactaion I had was due entirely to the car thinking I had shorter stopping time, or they never saw me.. because they were looking for a 4 wheeled vehicle and to a 2 wheeled.. comments like yours are not helpful.. I bet you are a geezer who never rode…

Thursday, 15 March 2018, 1:01 pm
      • This is interesting news to me cuz no such mention of a pick up truck at all .Is there possibly a cover up in this wreck ? My thoughts are exactly this too .there is not the right amount of damage to front end for the outcome of the prius.I can’t imagine how one would go unmentioned that’s simply taking advantage of the incapacitated..smh…I am not disagreeing with his throttle not being on the heavy side cuz I have caught him myself and spoke my mind but its to be expected from a 22 yr old male no matter who they are … Btw he is in recovery from his first surgery to stop the heart bleed next after stable he will go in to repair both hips and arm …very sad … The 1 time I am glad the helmet was on ..I Thanku for being outspoken on the bike riders cuz I see cars all day being idiots to bike riders when both deserve equal respect on the highway period !! I would like to talk with you about this truck tho .352 345 7809 Jen

Thursday, 15 March 2018, 5:01 pm
        • I think he may have been behind me on County Line Rd about 20 mins before this. My prayers are with this young man for a full recovery.

Friday, 16 March 2018, 11:09 am
        • I drove past that Prius going north.. it was in the lane almost next to me as I passed by. The entire backend was smashed, not the kind of damage a bike would do but something much larger.. the dark pickup was there with a smashed in front when I drove south.. two hrs later it was gone and only the prius and bike were being loaded onto a flatbed.. IF you can find where the prius was taken you might get photos.. I am surprised tom did not have better photos considering I saw him out there on the side of the road taking photos..

Saturday, 17 March 2018, 2:16 pm
        • Jen, I only briefly saw the truck.. I was driving south.. at the time I passed someone was being loaded onto a gurney, and an ambulance was there.. not sure if it was your brother..

Of course I am outspoken about motorcycles and their riders.. its the geezers who who judge..never look… and speed just as much as the crotch rocket riders do…repeat they never ever look…
          I would pull the FHP or HCS report it will give you more info and both are public records..

Saturday, 17 March 2018, 2:20 pm
      • Will tom ever update this

Friday, 16 March 2018, 1:06 pm
  • I wonder if this is the same biker I saw tearing up Charmwood a couple of days ago. I live a whole yard away, but I remember the electric blue color of the bike. He was flying!

Wednesday, 14 March 2018, 10:25 pm
  • Sending prayers to all involved

Wednesday, 14 March 2018, 10:04 pm
  • Dear God please wrap ur arms around all involved….my lil brother I am blessed ur alive. I am ecstatic that bike is bye bye !!!

Wednesday, 14 March 2018, 7:49 pm
    • Are you his sister? Such good news that he made it!!

Wednesday, 14 March 2018, 8:13 pm
      • Since u witnessed the accident do u recall a pickup truck involved

Thursday, 15 March 2018, 5:03 pm
        • I never said I witnessed the accident. I aid I passed by the accident twice….

Sunday, 18 March 2018, 2:18 am
    • so glad your brother survived! I will be preying for him

Thursday, 15 March 2018, 11:37 am
  • Murder cycle

Wednesday, 14 March 2018, 7:15 pm
    • and ppl like you ARE the problem..

Thursday, 15 March 2018, 1:03 pm
  • Prayers for recovery

Wednesday, 14 March 2018, 6:38 pm
  • praying for the rider of this bike we have lost so many people this year. Prayers up turn up click!

Wednesday, 14 March 2018, 6:30 pm
  • Tom you missed the smshed up pickup truck….

Wednesday, 14 March 2018, 6:16 pm
  • praying everyone will be ok.

Wednesday, 14 March 2018, 5:44 pm
    • Prayers indeed

Wednesday, 14 March 2018, 6:39 pm
  • Prayers for all involved..

Wednesday, 14 March 2018, 5:20 pm