Moviegoers Dramatic Conclusion Outside Beacon Theater – Suspect Arrested Again

BROOKSVILLE – Just when moviegoers at Beacon Theater thought the “drama” was over at the conclusion of their film, they stepped into a real-life “production” as they exited the theater just after midnight this morning.

Dozens of onlookers lined the sidewalk in front of Beacon Theater, as 21-year-old Ishmel Peguero was taken into custody by Sheriff’s Deputies.

You may remember Peguero from two recent arrests; one caught on camera back in March, where he and 6 other suspects were charged with burglary and resisting arrest and a second in May, where Peguero was charged with armed burglary and resisting arrest.

Recently, authorities began searching for Peguero again after a warrant was issued out of Hillsborough County (According to Jail Records) for battery.

Deputies searched Peguero’s most recent known residence at 13083 Curry Drive but the home appeared to be abandoned. Before his arrest last night, rumors began circulating that Peguero was staying at a relative’s home on Usher Street.

As luck would have it, or lack thereof, my daughters and I were exiting the theater after enjoying Jurassic World inside the new GTX Theater, when we noticed the several patrol cars in front of the theater. I immediately began filming the activity, without knowledge of what was occurring, only to find out later that I had just missed Ishmel Peguero’s arrest.

Family and friends have vigorously professed Peguero’s innocence; stating that deputies are “racist” and are always harassing him.

During a recent interview with Kathy Peguero, Ishmel’s mother, she claims that Florida has made her son “bitter” because of racial profiling by police. She went on to defend her son’s innocence and says deputies have no evidence against him.

Peguero was released on a $2,000 bond, within two hours of his arrest early this morning.

DRAMATIC VIDEO: Arrests Spark Racial Tension in Spring Hill

RELATED ARTICLE: Affluent “Thug” Charged with Armed Burglary After Short Foot Pursuit

Peg 3

peg   fdgPeg 4 peg1 peg2 Peguero again

Comments
  • Spring hill/little new York is over run

Wednesday, 17 June 2015, 7:40 pm
    • Matthew Cook,

Our photos & videos may not be allowed to use
      in courts, HOWEVER, they will go a LONG WAY
      in helping our HCSO to start doing surveillance
      on this WORTHLESS LITTLE POS **THUG**
      to put his A$$ in JAIL!!

Thursday, 18 June 2015, 4:35 am
  • Cancel that^^

Tuesday, 16 June 2015, 5:16 pm
  • ^^^^^Good try Ishmel.Now go eat some paint chips!!

Tuesday, 16 June 2015, 5:15 pm
  • Matthew Cook, you dun gradiated from skooll heir in Florida? You ignant dum ass. You obviously did not specialize in grammar and spelling

Tuesday, 16 June 2015, 2:29 pm
  • WHEWWW!!!!!
    I AM SO DIZZY………..
    This is not a racist situation. It is however an excuse for their guilt….
    Unfortunately the system cannot hold him long enough to keep him off the streets.
    As far as them feeling safer in New York, rest assured, he would have been killed if he still lived up there. He will soon get his judgement day and meet his maker. That is always the way these stories end.

Monday, 15 June 2015, 5:23 pm
  • Did anyone notice Ishmels comment on the posts to page?

Mell Peg‎RealNewsRealFast
    June 13 at 9:04pm ·
    If yu are going to post things about me make sure there facts .. a lot of lies haven been told the trust will come to light

Monday, 15 June 2015, 12:13 pm
  • Right on boschamps!!

Monday, 15 June 2015, 12:11 pm
  • Words can’t describe the moronic replies I’ve read…Spring Hill is turning into a pit…..now I have to translate for idiotic wanna be thugs…werds kant desribe yall stoopid talken bout mi frend doin nutten four sumtin.y dont you go bak to u cum frum.spring hill ternin gangsta….GOD HELP US….

Monday, 15 June 2015, 11:11 am
  • Just another retard who was granted a check because his mother didn’t know how to keep an eye on him & now lives under him and the money he his granted every month.

Monday, 15 June 2015, 8:22 am
  • Upstanding NYr, Not for nothing, but, Florida did just fine before all the Yankees moved down here with their attitudes and fast paced ways of life. Where did southern hospitality go? Right out the window because y’all came here clogging up our road ways with your shitty always in a hurry to go no where driving, rudeness, and conceitedness. If NY is so much better then why do you live here and bitch about it so much? Go home. Now not everyone from up north is like this, I’ve met alot of genuinely nice people who love Florida, but for you to say we’d all be broke if it weren’t for you is just bull shit. We are a state built off tourism. We get tourists from all over the world!

Also, every place in the world has their scum bags, including every race. The human as a species is just going to shit. Smart phones and dumb people.

Monday, 15 June 2015, 4:04 am
  • violinpeace…no we weren’t there because we actually have real jobs! Additionally, the majority of the people on here that can compose a sentence don’t choose to socialize with trash…and btw, trash comes in all colors. I don’t see a lot of online arguments on here…I see hard working people that want the trash out of Spring Hill and then I see the low life “wanna be thugs” that are only making a pitiful attempt, at the very best, in defending their drug supplier. So, before you have the slightest chance of getting our sympathy, I suggest you go back to school, make an honest living, and do your part to make some improvements in this county. My best suggestion for you to achieve this goal is, start by moving out of this county and don’t forget to take your drug selling and thieving buddies with you! Hey…if you listen real hard you’ll even hear my violin symphony in the background as you exit. Lol!

Sunday, 14 June 2015, 10:39 pm
  • If in doubt as to his drug/ thug activity,,,,him and his thug buds,,,they have music ‘ video ‘ on you tube,, it’s called smokin,drinkin, party,,, or some ridiculous crap like that. Watch it, this is what’s happening to our community. Bunch of mindless idiots acting like a bunch of hood rats. The good news is,,, if that’s the extent of his lyrical and melody ability, he won’t last long in the music business and when the money is gone, his friend will find a new schmuck to drain. What a dufus.

Sunday, 14 June 2015, 10:30 pm
  • None of you where there and so don’t know what really happen. Please stop the online arguments! You don’t know his life, or him. Don’t call him a thug a
    and leave Brown alone.

Sunday, 14 June 2015, 9:45 pm
  • Apparently you can take the thug out of the ghetto, but you can’t take the ghetto out of the thug.

Sunday, 14 June 2015, 8:43 pm
  • If you commit a crime you should be judged by a jury of your peers. Sounds to me like the people who want the thug trash out of Spring Hill are smart educated hard working people who would serve justice. To the friends um I mean people who defend these criminals please get some education as its never too late. All I hear is blah blah blah

Sunday, 14 June 2015, 5:25 pm
  • Was gonna write something but you are all way to smart dont want to be corrected cause of bad grammar that seems to be the theme oh forgot a period. ?………One thing that you will never do is be on that jury so you can do your civic job sorry gonna make sure of that.

Sunday, 14 June 2015, 2:40 pm
  • File a report with Sheriff office they need to get the mom she is just as dirty as her so called son

Sunday, 14 June 2015, 1:38 pm
  • Now that my family & I saw this picture we now know who robbed us!!! We will never forget that face!!!
    He robbed the cars at our families business/store, when my 73 yr old parents heard it, went outside he then pushed my elderly parents down to ground and ran away in a burgundy van with his Mom driving.. THANK GOD WE HAPPENED TO SEE THE PICTURES IN THIS STORY. WE NEVER KNEW WHO these pigs were.
    WHAT SHOULD WE DO? This was two months ago approx.
    My family is so scared to call the police because what would Ishmael and his mother do to us next? BUT I CANNOT LET THIS GO

Sunday, 14 June 2015, 11:33 am
  • Youmademedolt you are a racist idiot.

Sunday, 14 June 2015, 4:04 am
  • It’s not racism. This guy is a thug and got caught. Case closed.

Sunday, 14 June 2015, 3:51 am
  • What do you people mean when you say,”go back to where you came from?” Also, you fail to think that some cops could be motivated to discriminate more because of race. Why is that? It also sounds like that you people are unaware of white thugs, “trailer trash!” Are these list of comments just aimed at black people? There are a ton of Anglo-Americans that are criminal masterminds that probably live in your city. I bet each and every one of you have a friend or a relative that has gotten a slap on the wrist for something that was well worth a trial. You Anglo-Americans tickle me to death!!!!! My exotic black people of African decent, are so harshley judged!! Hah, go back to where you came from, dumb asses, go read a book or watch PBS and get some culture. Wait, wait, your probably high off of prescription pills right now, or drunk off of boos. LoL. GO check for your daughter, is she doing a black guy right now. Ha, or is she wearing a waist trainer like her ancestors to get that black girl body? HaHa. How many black grandchildren do you have? I take pity on everyone who left a comment.

Sunday, 14 June 2015, 2:08 am
    • To “You made me do it” : Who singled out any color here ? If you look at the pictures, you will see, there is a white guy arrested right along with the black guy. I said go back to NY because 1, The mother is complaining that her son has been targeted since they moved her and that he has turned “bitter”. Why stay in a place you don’t like ? Go back if it was so good. 2: He’s been arrested in multiple counties, not just Hernando 3: He was the only one giving the cops a hard time. Looks like you are the one playing the race card. Frankly, I’m tired of hearing about this crap. If it weren’t for these kinds of people, black or white, we wouldn’t need so many officers out there and our decent citizens wouldn’t have to arm themselves to go grocery shopping. It’s not a white or black issue, it’s an issue with how these parents are raising their kids these days. I challenge you to correct me properly without playing the race card. Put your anger to some positive use instead of negative.

Sunday, 14 June 2015, 6:18 am
  • Just a note folks. Do you really believe you don’t have home grown trash..local trash..please..you act like all the trash moved here from new York..stop… if it wasn’t for all the NY’s who own winter homes here you would all be broke.

Sunday, 14 June 2015, 2:03 am
  • Globalguy – I totally agree with you!

Sunday, 14 June 2015, 12:48 am
  • How is it that this church going alter boy is always being harassed by the man? A punk-thug-gang banger who has no respect for anyone or anything. They will not be able to put him away for good until as they say in the hood “cap” someone. Sad, very sad that the community and sheriff has to continue to deal with this piece of absolute crap.

Saturday, 13 June 2015, 10:08 pm
  • Nunya
    Very Well Said.

Saturday, 13 June 2015, 9:57 pm
    • just a regular Joe – Thank you very much! 🙂
      I just call it as I see it, and I see it clearly!
      🙂

Sunday, 14 June 2015, 12:47 am
  • I was raised in New port richey in the sixty my Parents owned a grocery store. We had blacks come in our store that were treated just like whites , I was aloud to play with them , they were my friends. No one spoke to us as a difference, I only learnt the difference when I moved to Indiana at 16. Because that’s how the environment was, is racist. It is taught,racism. There is white, Brown, purple, ,green trash. Teach there’s not a difference. Teach responsibility for yourself and your doing. There is always coincidences for what you do. Live with that

Saturday, 13 June 2015, 9:47 pm
    • When do stop blaming everyone for your life style, you decided to live the way you do, not me, not the cops , not the neighbor, if you went to school and learned, then went on to collage or the service or just got a job like everyone else, where would the problem be?, you brought it on yourself, I grew up with plenty of people in NY from all races, the ones that just played by the rules turned out just fine, the ones that didn’t, turn out like this kid, and his mother. I have a hard time felling sorry for him or his mother, and can’t believe they pull the race card every time.

Saturday, 13 June 2015, 11:41 pm
  • My son messed up once,helped him, next time sorry.Don’t ever give up on them but let them learn to grow up. Responsibility is the factor

Saturday, 13 June 2015, 9:22 pm
  • Cops are harassing him? Lady your son is a waste of space.

Saturday, 13 June 2015, 9:07 pm
  • Idc what he guilty of I’m white and hcso and rnrf both did to me and I’m white… so happens white same as blacks let him be judged in court of law before you assume…. I feel that people jelouse of people making it legally or illegally let so called cop do their job take all pictures of people u want can’t be used in court every one can photo shop .. stop judging and every parent going stick by the kid wrong or right..if he wrong she will wake up if he innocent yall just forget bout it while we the innocent get talked down upon never get aw shit where sorry that we judge and look like an ass no yall hide fake names and just go to judging the next person fucking joke hope god judge’s yall same way yall judge man or woman wake up we all no it’s not racist but let her have some hope if she got think that way she will find truth if he guilty or not for judge and the courts to prove

Saturday, 13 June 2015, 9:06 pm
    • You want to leave it to the courts?, You are Judging in every sentence (if that’s what you want to call what you write)But right of the bat, you are saying the cops are profiling, so your making judgment already, its ok for you, and him, and his mama, everyone else is wrong but you ‘all are innocent, so you’ll have your day in court. And maybe go back to school and learn how to write properly, you might get somewhere in your life.

Saturday, 13 June 2015, 11:30 pm
    • Matthew Cook – Can you speak ENGLISH? We can’t understand
      a word of your GARBLED MESS?!
      And while you’re at it, maybe you can ask your buddy, PEGUERO,
      to pay for you to get in school to learn how to read and write!
      AND maybe you can actually learn how to spell/punctuate,
      & COMPREHEND!!!!

YOU are so IGNORANT that you are LAUGHABLE!!! LOL

Sunday, 14 June 2015, 12:36 am
    • Please go back to school and learn how to use punctuation and pluralization Mr. Matthew Cook. We would be more able to understand what you’re saying !

Sunday, 14 June 2015, 5:55 am
  • Well said Nunya.Together we can all can make a difference.

Saturday, 13 June 2015, 8:14 pm
    • Clean Up Spring Hill – Thank you! 🙂

Sunday, 14 June 2015, 12:24 am
  • Leave our county…take your lyin ass mama with you…You aren’t welcomed here.

Saturday, 13 June 2015, 7:10 pm
  • Amen! We can help as a community. This is our county and we cannot allow the criminal activity to continue. We need to open our eyes , ears and mouths and report it. Otherwise the criminals will take over our county.
    I was raised here and raised my children here because I love my town . We just need to stick together like Clean Up Springhill posted. Well said!

Saturday, 13 June 2015, 6:54 pm
    • Tracie – That is EXACTLY what we need to do, come together,
      as a COMMUNITY to help rid our county of all of these
      SCUMBAGS destroying our community!!

Sunday, 14 June 2015, 12:40 am
  • ROFLMAO……I don’t know why anyone would be surprised by
    his arrest THIS time, HE IS after all, a MOMMA’S BOY.!! 🙂
    And HE IS *MOMMA’S CASH COW* with all of that money,
    so with knowing that, she pretty much lives under HIS thumb,
    HIS money, HIS house and HIS RULES!!..Pardon me while I
    double over in laughter at all of this!!!

When he says jump, she says YES MASTER, HOW HIGH
    MASTER, SIR.!!!

I’ve got news for *YOU*, MOMMA, he is soon going to run out
    of money, eventually, paying attorney fees for all of his ILLEGAL
    ACTIVITIES, and YOU, MOMMA are going to be left out in the
    cold with nowhere to go but down!! 🙂

I think I speak for everyone who has lived in this county for the
    last 30 years and longer, when this was a wonderful place to live,
    WE ARE SICK TO DEATH OF PEOPLE LIKE *YOU* and YOUR
    *SON* pulling that damn BLACK ASS *RACE CARD*.!!!!
    So take your black ass race cards back to where you came from!!!
    GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR COUNTY!! WE DON’T WANT YOU
    OR YOUR MONEY IN OUR COMMUNITY!!!

STOP BLAMING OUR LEO’S OF RACIAL PROFILING!!!!

We also want all of the rest of you DRUG DEALERS OUT IN OUR
    COMMUNITY, SELLING DRUGS & DESTROYING LIVES OF
    WHAT USED TO BE GOOD FAMILIES, OUT OF OUR
    COMMUNITY, AS WELL.!!!

DISCLAIMER: My words are not aimed at all African/American race.
    It is only aimed at those who do not know how to behave properly
    in OUR community!!!

To Everyone who lives in our community and wants to help rid our
    community of DRUG DEALERS and THUGS:

Watch your neighbors closely! If you see a LOT of TRAFFIC
    coming and going, on foot OR by car on a regular basis,
    document it, get the tag # on their car, write down descriptions
    of persons and cars!! DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT.

IF you can SAFELY take pictures of the people or cars,
    from outside of their view, that’s even better!!!
    If you can safely take videos, THAT would also be FANTASTIC!!

LET’S ALL DO OUR PART IN HELPING OUR HCSO LEO’S
    CLEAN OUT THE THE TRASH IN OUR COMMUNITY!!

DO NOT PUT YOURSELVES IN HARMS WAY!!!
    That’s HCSO job, THEY have been well trained in
    taking out the trash!!

To our Sheriff N., I am happy I voted for you!
    I think you’ve been doing a great job so far!!
    You’ve busted a LOT of drug houses since you took
    office. Keep up the good work!!! 🙂

Saturday, 13 June 2015, 6:44 pm
  • We need to clean up Spring Hill.Section 8 has brought to much riff-raff in.Report when you see these thugs out in your neighborhoods causing trouble.We all can work together and get them off our streets.Support our cops.

Saturday, 13 June 2015, 6:23 pm
  • It’s crazy how people blame HCSO for their criminal actions. They act as though the deputies don’t have anything else to do but racial profile them. Yet this was Hillsborough warrants. I guess they are after him now too.
    Thank you HCSO for risking your lives everyday by protecting us from criminals and for your services in our county. Thank you for ALL you do!

Saturday, 13 June 2015, 5:49 pm
  • Amen. Denise

Saturday, 13 June 2015, 5:34 pm
  • Really the video shows that mom should be sitting next to him at 1st appearance for failure to obey a lawful command and obstruction cops showed great restraint

Saturday, 13 June 2015, 5:15 pm
  • Cut the umbilical cord you so called “mom”. He is not a sweet innocent boy you think he is. He is a sack of crap obviously like yourself. If you were a real parent you wouldnt have bailed him out, because surely thats why he is out.You both need to grow up and go back where you came from. The racist card is old! There are plenty of wonderful black people that are great hard working citizens and since your saying that its obvious you are garbage. I feel bad for other black people because you are the people that are dragging all of them down. Ditto, Get Madea!

Saturday, 13 June 2015, 3:26 pm
  • Were there’s smoke there’s usually fire.

Saturday, 13 June 2015, 2:57 pm
  • Another irresponsible, careless parent pointing the racist finger while turning the blind eyes on the crimes her precious hood rat is constantly committing. After all it’s a lot easier blaming everybody else. Time to call in MADEA!

P. S. I agree with Denise…

Saturday, 13 June 2015, 2:48 pm
  • He’s just a pos and so is his mother their probably down here running from the law up here people like that belong in the ghetto, really he’s been innocent three times and a warrant out from another county , give me a break, the people that defend him well he must be their dealer

Saturday, 13 June 2015, 2:46 pm
  • Ruth I agree with you . But I just can’t understand why theses people are arrested several times and there pretty violent crimes not behind bars . Trouble doesn’t find them they find trouble .

Saturday, 13 June 2015, 1:53 pm
  • Good leave there is enough trash here

Saturday, 13 June 2015, 1:46 pm
  • I agree with Denise.Go back to New York and eat some more paint chips.

Saturday, 13 June 2015, 1:41 pm
  • Third strike, you’re OUT. Lock him up.

Saturday, 13 June 2015, 1:36 pm
  • Go home and stop causing trouble so sick of all these hoodlums moving into this town causing problems… We were fine without these trouble makers

Saturday, 13 June 2015, 1:20 pm
  • Spring hill cops just arrest people so they can get more money … Ishmael really is innocent an doesn’t do nothing but make music he doesn’t sell any type of “drugs”. And I especially don’t know where you people are getting he has guns when there was no proof of it even in the last time you crooked cops were trying to arrest him and saying he was waving guns around someones house. You people have no idea what innocent until proven guilty really means.

Saturday, 13 June 2015, 1:16 pm
    • INVESTIGATION and brown…maybe your thug buddy will take some of his hard earned “music” making money and send you both back to school. How did you put it? Oh yes, “Ishmael really is innocent an doesn’t do nothing but make music.” Gosh, just curious…how’s that working for him? Lol!

Saturday, 13 June 2015, 3:50 pm
    • Brown just shut up…

Saturday, 13 June 2015, 7:11 pm
    • Don’t tell me lemme guess, he’s an aspiring hip-hop artist who’s just starting to turn his like around….

Sunday, 14 June 2015, 1:45 am
    • Remember when Spring Hill was a quiet retirement community of small Deltona homes, a few strip plazas and a Winn Dixie? A misguided self serving generation of losers is slowly transforming into a ghetto.

Monday, 15 June 2015, 10:57 pm
  • yeah yeah they just doing it cause he on bond an he is black they always do that …. the sheriff’s deputys are the biggest crooks the city cops NEVER lie an bring harm

Saturday, 13 June 2015, 1:06 pm
  • Let them go back to NY !! We don’t need anymore “bitter” people down here that rob, deal drugs and carry guns illegally…NY knows how to deal with people like them……

Saturday, 13 June 2015, 12:38 pm
  • Another ” innocent ” hoodlum thug.. Caught in the act multiple times but INNOCENT !!!!

Saturday, 13 June 2015, 11:45 am
  • They dont like it here leave

Saturday, 13 June 2015, 11:43 am