Mutual Combat Leads to Couple’s Arrest, Wife Tired of Cheating Husband

SPRING HILL – Jealous rage got the best of a Spring Hill woman last night but her suspected cheating husband stood his ground and both ended up behind bars.

According to reports, deputies responded to 1250 Glendale Avenue, where they made contact with 43-year-old Anthony Pilotti and his wife of 15-years, 48-year-old Holly Rich.

Pilotti told Deputy Vincent Mascitelli that he was having issues with his motorcycle, which caused him to be late coming home. Pilotti says that’s when Rich slapped him in the head with both hands, multiple times. She also destroyed several items in the garage during the altercation. Mascitelli says Pilotti had red marks on his face, consistent with being slapped.

Mascitelli then made contact with Rich who said she was sick of her husband cheating on her with a 25-year-old girl. Rich admitted to destroying items in the residence but says Pilotti hit and grabbed her arm, and then threw her into a chair. Rich did have bruising on her arms, consistent with being grabbed, according to Mascitelli.

Deputy Mascitelli charged both with Domestic Battery and transported them to the Hernando County Jail. Rich and Pilotti are held on $5,000 bond each and will not be allowed to post bond until 3:00 p.m. today.

During the booking process Rich yelled across the room to her husband and said “I hope you’re f***ing happy!”

The couple’s arrest raises two questions, as it pertains to domestic violence laws. Florida is a mandatory arrest state, which means that when there are allegations of physical contact during a domestic dispute, an arrest must be made. In most cases the “primary aggressor” is charged, which raises the first question; why were both arrested in this case, if Rich was the first to make physical contact?

The second issue is even more unusual. In most cases, as with this one, the Judge ordered both defendants to have no contact with each other upon their release. So, the question is; who has possession of their residence? Does it come down to who can get back the residence first after they are released? Could they both be arrested again if they show up at the same time?

We are waiting on a response from the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office for clarification on certain laws regarding mutual domestic violence arrests.

pilotto

Comments
  • I can’t believe that the HCSD still puts that laughable liabilty jerk off Mascetelli out on road patrol.What are they thinking.? I guess the woman found him on Face book,knew of his disgusting habits and called him over.Remember,exposing yourself,while on duty,in a patrol car in public?And this POS still has a badge and a gun, and a salary paid for by us dupes…..

Wednesday, 28 September 2016, 8:53 am
  • Don’t hate the player hate the game …!!! Play at your own risk !!! That’s right !!

Wednesday, 28 September 2016, 4:58 am
  • I know both of these people personally. I can honestly tell you they have not had a happy marriage for a very long time, but both are very good people in their own way. I feel so bad for the situation, and I wish them the best, but I also believe that the best is getting away from each other. No one is perfect, everyone has done things that they are ashamed of, and I’m sure that they are feeling the same way right now about what has happened. Please leave them alone and try to give them some privacy people. You can have your own opinions but keep them to yourself.

Tuesday, 27 September 2016, 3:45 pm
  • The world has become a cesspool of immorality. Look at the Clinton’s. When politicians make little headlines for their infidelity and lies while the media focuses on tax returns that none of them could possibly understand. Many of the American people have taken the attitude that if it feels good do it. They have stopped caring about the consequences of their actions.

Tuesday, 27 September 2016, 3:11 pm
  • So Tony, it’s a case of mistaken identity? Your bro said he was you?
    Joshua, don’t generalize who lives here.

Tuesday, 27 September 2016, 11:25 am
  • There renters why are all you NE people so ugly im mean physically.Have good day

Tuesday, 27 September 2016, 8:00 am
  • OMG! Bad Neighborhood. I think i’m Hearing Banjo Music

Tuesday, 27 September 2016, 7:59 am
  • Wow you 2 need to go your seperate ways obviously there is a problem with the BOTH of you there not going to arrest you for just getting slapped by your wife you had to of done something to end up in jail I am sure the neighbors did hear you if your both arrested for domestic violence you don’t wisper to each other in a altercation

Tuesday, 27 September 2016, 5:24 am
  • Your a liar about me beating anyone and the police Saturday had nothing to do with me and my wife fighting that was a brother and his girlfriend get and i seen you look over hear and heard what you said,dont point your finger at me and judge cause u dont have a clue

Monday, 26 September 2016, 8:47 pm
    • I live a couple doors down next to a cop and never pointed my finger?? The cops interrogated the neighbors and we all heard the yelling so before you think you know ask the cops who told us everything about your violent behavior!!
      Facts don’t lie buddy.

Monday, 26 September 2016, 11:52 pm
    • Are you seriously reading and taking the time to comment on what these people think? I don’t care if you do or don’t cheat. If y’all breeak every item in your home or smack each other around . I find when I’m insecure and my husband proves to me why I shouldn’t be it plays out so much better than when he shrugs his shoulders and blows me off. Food for thought.

Tuesday, 27 September 2016, 1:02 am
  • Your a liar you never seen me beat anyone up and if your things were beat up ud be pissed to and as for screaming thats a lie to

Monday, 26 September 2016, 8:39 pm
  • My husband is one of the people who called the police on these two. This man was inside of his garage screaming “help me- call 911” over and over at the top of his lungs. They are renters and just moved in a few months back…
    At one point he ran across the street to my next door neighbors house banging on the door and yelling for them to call the police. They did call as well and both the husband and wife were arrested because they beat up each other. He wheeled his motorcycle down the street and she left the house walking the other direction when the police came. (She dropped something in the road -beer??) couldn’t tell.
    This afternoon the husband was at the house walking around the garage on his phone talking loudly to someone inspecting the damage. No sign of the woman.
    The cops said this is the THIRD time they were called out to this house and most recently Sat night. I’m keeping my doors locked because these crazy people need to leave!!

Monday, 26 September 2016, 8:18 pm
  • Ya im home with my dog , broken fishing pole, windshield, fender , door ,hood, portable A.C., mirror, shoes, important paperwork, clothes, tools, and a empty bottle of CROWN that did every bit of it . for all with ur jackass comments this ones for you?I never touched anyone in a threatening or harming way and i sure as @$!# dont have a girlfriend especially a 25yr.old lol And i put that on a bible,my mommas head all my loved ones and kids. So there you have it. ima fix my bike and ride on. Thankyou Glenn ?

Monday, 26 September 2016, 8:06 pm
    • 15 years that’s a long time you are right time to trade that old model in and get a upgrade

Monday, 26 September 2016, 10:36 pm
  • Im sure this wasnt the 1st incident of misfortune. Move and separate. Nothing more nothing less. .

Monday, 26 September 2016, 6:39 pm
  • Glen, how can you say they need compassion and empathy? She struck him……she needs tospend time in jail. He struck her…….He needs to spend time in jail. They are old enough to know the consequences of striking your spouse is jail. If they can’t control their emotions, maybe the time in jail will allow them to rethink their relationship. How will feeling sorry for them actually help them? It won’t!

Monday, 26 September 2016, 6:38 pm
    • Look at this guy’s Record,
      LOTS of VIOLENCE!

The Judge and States Atty. will let him off easy.
      The Good Customer Discount.

Monday, 26 September 2016, 7:54 pm
    • @inclusive, the poster sounds just like hillary, that we should have compassion and empathy for the scumbag Islamic terrorists

Tuesday, 27 September 2016, 7:42 am
  • Who are these girls that want to hook up with an ugly guy like this

Monday, 26 September 2016, 6:15 pm
  • I agree, let him go live with his 25 year old bimbo.

Monday, 26 September 2016, 5:45 pm
  • Isn’t there enough misfortune in this world? Why do all of you judge so harshly? Are you perfect? Please try to be more positive. These people need compassion and empathy not a mob with lit torches!

Monday, 26 September 2016, 5:26 pm
  • OMG…..PITCH FORK PEOPLE…you know what **** happened and the Hernando county sheriff and DA have to interpret the STATUES…..

Monday, 26 September 2016, 5:03 pm
  • some women just can’t keep there mouth shut! she is probably just Insecure! What 25 Y.O would go out with him?

Monday, 26 September 2016, 3:32 pm
  • You go Holly!! Most men are pigs under someone else’s sheets! Make HIM leave…apparently he already HAS a place. 😀
    Kick that loser to the curb. Put him out with the trash and change the locks:D

Monday, 26 September 2016, 3:15 pm
    • Speaking of Trash, Check out the Jail website.
      Just another White Trash Hernando Crime Family.
      At least he went outside the Family to cheat.

Monday, 26 September 2016, 3:29 pm
  • deputy jerk off strikes again

Monday, 26 September 2016, 2:26 pm
  • Hope that young thing was worth it, go girl

Monday, 26 September 2016, 1:41 pm
  • Can’t he stay with his 25 yr. old girlfriend? Another marriage bites the dust, too bad.

Monday, 26 September 2016, 1:16 pm