; ;

Officials Release Identities, Details, Into Successful Drug Raids

SPRING HILL – Yesterday RNRF reported the arrest of 8 suspects, after three separate search warrants were executed by Vice and Narcotics Detectives since Monday. (ORIGINAL REPORT)

Today Officials with the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office released the identities and charges related to those arrests.

Officials say after receiving neighborhood complaints Detectives were able to conduct undercover narcotics purchases with each of the suspects.

Jessica Santiago-Weber, 30, Alton Johnson, 35, and Michael Faccone, 57, were all arrested on Monday at 2162 Linwood Ave. A fourth suspect, 29-year-old Julio Feliciano, is wanted by authorities for unlawful use of a two way communication device.

A second search warrant was executed Wednesday at 2379 Summerfield Ave, where James Dabal, 31, Ryan Boyce, 25, Nicholas Hagar, 21, Brittany Behnke, 22, were all charged with various drug related crimes.

Yesterday Detectives charged Mark Henshaw, 31, and Jordan Potter, 23 while serving a search warrant at 6074 Nantucket Lane.

As reported yesterday, most of the charges are related to marijuana and prescription drug sales but Weber faces possession of methamphetamine.

Some of those charged were issued notices to appear in court, in lieu of being booked into County Jail.

In a statement, Sheriff Al Nienhuis said, “People’s possessions are not safe when a drug user is looking for money and local businesses cannot prosper without a sober workforce.  Law enforcement and the families of drug users get to see, firsthand, how devastating drugs are to the drug user’s initiative and, consequently, the community’s economic recovery. The Hernando County Sheriff’s Office is dedicated to making sure the individuals responsible for peddling blight are held accountable.”

arrests drugs-1 drugs-2

Comments
  • Too bad her mom knew what was going on. It was her house.

Thursday, 23 March 2017, 11:31 pm
    • This will be swept under the rug. One of them has a brother on the police force.

Thursday, 11 January 2018, 12:35 am
  • I knew some of these people and they are trash. I don’t care about marijuana use but the other “activities” that took place with them, it was bound to happen soon enough.

Sunday, 25 December 2016, 2:01 pm
  • U know that on Deltona and northcliff who sells the 30’s ruins peoples lives. If u haven’t lived it then u have no say!

Wednesday, 7 December 2016, 7:06 pm
  • HCSO is the most crooked sorry bunch of people around. Most are drug addicts themselves, and several have cases against them for excessive force. If you have any run in with hernando county sheriff’s office VIDEO TAPE EVERYTHING!!!!

Tuesday, 6 December 2016, 8:02 pm
  • Haha sheriff says a business needs a sober work environment to prosper. ..that makes me laugh, is that why Hernando county sheriff’s office is so terrible ? They are all a bunch of sorry people with “god complex” issues and half of them are drunks and addicts! Hernando county will not be okay until they clean house at sheriffs office.

Tuesday, 6 December 2016, 7:58 pm
  • I’m not trash

Monday, 5 December 2016, 1:07 am
  • Guess most of FL is trash cus amendment 2 for Medical cannabis was voted by majority with a 71% percentage rating and they’re plenty proven facts of this amazing all natural plant to be a better Medicine than most of those pharmaceutical pills that are legal now, causing millions of deaths every year. So maybe you should double check your facts before calling people TRASH for a plant that is curing and helping cancers, glaucoma, Aids, pain, anxiety,depression, PTSD, and tons more!

Sunday, 4 December 2016, 8:10 pm
    • Right on ! I’m not trash I have a job a good one in fact and I’m all for marijuana I voted yes on two so happy and thankful it passed. You people that keep calling me and others trash are ignorant to a level I can’t understand. Stop snitching!

Monday, 5 December 2016, 1:05 am
  • You pill poppers and addicts are pathetic I don’t care how much time and money it takes to put you guys away it’s all worth it!!!!!

Sunday, 4 December 2016, 3:19 pm
    • I really do not think this is the forum for telling police where drug dealers are working !!!!!!!! you more likely did more harm than good !!! 🙁

Sunday, 4 December 2016, 4:17 pm
  • I think it’s funny that all of you are trying to justify the pipes and what not. Makes you look silly. I hope they put all of you trash in a jail.

Saturday, 3 December 2016, 6:28 pm
  • WTG HCSD!!!!! Take out the Trash!!!

Saturday, 3 December 2016, 2:10 pm
  • Id like to know how much pill and meth they got freedom of information act. And how come a raid back home would be million in cash 20 keys of devils dust, usually more acres of herb post the amount and how much time it took did you get to take houses and cars nope so who paid hhhhmmmmmm.

Saturday, 3 December 2016, 1:23 pm
    • Everything costs more in hernando county – band uniforms & participation fees, schooling costs per student, drug busts. Keep wondering who pays for it while they finish cleaning out your pockets.

Sunday, 4 December 2016, 11:43 am
  • I would like to think this isn’t about marijuana and more about the rx pills and meth that they found and added the marijuana charges because, well, why not add more. I would HOPE this whole raid wasn’t about just a few grams of marijuana but more of a ending a pill mill.

Saturday, 3 December 2016, 8:34 am
    • I believe pill mills are actually doctor’s offices or clinics that dispense narcotics unnecessarily. These folks are street level dealers not principles. They probably trade pot or meth for pills then resell pills for outrageous price per pill. But come on .1 mg. stem???? You really needed to throw that out. What – you were going to chew on it to get high????

Saturday, 3 December 2016, 12:17 pm
  • Outstanding job hcso if you hadn’t found that giant .1 gram stem i had i could have overdosed on marijuanas, that was the wake up call i needed..time to check myself into treatment before its too late. Just think of all the innocent foods lives you saved. If it wasnt for you i woulda ate that entire dozen donuts and ended it all but you guys took care of those in no time and im still here today!

Friday, 2 December 2016, 10:44 pm
    • You have more to worry about then then that one charge. Go Get a job.

Saturday, 3 December 2016, 6:24 pm
  • We neighbors put up with that daily crap for over a year. Thank you HCSD for making our day .

Friday, 2 December 2016, 7:24 pm
    • I’ve been existing with this behavior in my neighborhood for several years and it is 24/7/365. No respite. HCSO has totally failed here. Their excuse? “Well, thats the way it has always been down there”. I give up. You win Sheriiff Nienhaus. I’m moving out and let criminal activity reoccupy this corner. I’m too weary to fight it anymore.

Saturday, 3 December 2016, 9:59 am
  • Good job hcsd now just get the house on corner of deltona and northcliff with the tires out front he sells his oxycodone 30 scripts to ALOT of people. Some days 15 cars would stop at his house in a course of one day……

Friday, 2 December 2016, 6:51 pm
    • Aren’t you a snitch lmfao

Friday, 2 December 2016, 8:40 pm
    • The corner house or next door I can see both from my window..lol

Friday, 2 December 2016, 9:11 pm
      • Thannk you

Saturday, 3 December 2016, 1:11 pm
    • Lol @ this guy

Friday, 2 December 2016, 10:12 pm
    • Bunch of sorry ass snitches. Why don’t you confront him yourself since your such a tough guy switching him out on a public page

Friday, 2 December 2016, 10:36 pm
    • Bigbrotherwatchin=HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?No way he can have 30 scriots, no way, Way to ruin a man’s reputation and life if not true. Were you buying IF IN FACT IT IS TRUE? , REGULATED BY DEA AND PHARMICES, = so don’t see how he could have 30 Scriots. OR DID HE PISS YOU OFF OR SELL YOU A BAD TIRE ? . This makes me sick and no I don’t know him, nor do drugs, but I don’t blast bad things on public forum to try and ruin someone who could be innocent. So tick off a neighbor and get your door rammed in and you are only selling tires or perhaps absolutely doing nothing illegal. Itchy snitchy should be your handle.

Sunday, 4 December 2016, 12:47 pm
      • Ty. That’s just terrible to come on here and lie on someone. I sit out there some morning and have coffee with his wife. Never once did I see anything illegal going on. Really nice man. Friendly What a joke !

Friday, 9 December 2016, 12:39 am
    • GOT DANG THIS MAN TELLIN EVERYTHING HE KNOW AND GUESSIN THE REST LMAO…SMH AINT GOT NO SHAME I SWEAR

Wednesday, 21 December 2016, 4:16 pm
  • Yeah, arrest them all for having that terrible marijuana and enjoying life.

Friday, 2 December 2016, 5:19 pm
    • One guy got caught with 0.1 grams of pot what a waste of tax payers money get someone big what a waste of time and money

Friday, 2 December 2016, 7:16 pm
      • He also had felony drug charges but good try in your effort to minimize the fact your buddy is a dirt bag dealer

Friday, 2 December 2016, 8:45 pm
      • It wasnt even pot though lol i had a stem that weighed .1 and they really took me to jail..they were just mad they didnt find what they were looking for in 2 out of the 3 houses and wasted their time lookin like a bunch of dumbasses lmao but hey at least they got some of them devils lettuce smokers off the streets!!

Friday, 2 December 2016, 10:19 pm
      • Nice try to minimize that your friend is a dirt bag drug dealer. He was charged with more than what you tried to say.

Saturday, 3 December 2016, 8:24 am
        • The dirt bag drug dealer is my brother, he got a felony possession of something called suboxone(a drug that keeps you alright without opiates & it also blocks new opiates from entering your system) the dumb(HCSO) even released him then re arrested him because they forgot about it, ryan is right they were scrounging for an arrest so they took him in for a grinder & pipe, and 1, not 2 not 3, but 1 suboxone, I mean come on do you know how much money a raid costs to form & execute? Big waste of time I can’t say the same for the others, but not everything is so black & white

Saturday, 3 December 2016, 2:51 pm
          • Oh well it’s too bad he is a druggie and now he is plastered all over. Lol.Get a job and stop doing drugs ya loser. It’s hilarious that they try and defend themselves. I’m sure they raided your house for noooooo reason. Haha.

Saturday, 3 December 2016, 4:46 pm
    • Not all of it was Marijuana. It was also methamphetamines or did you not read the whole article? But then again this is spring hill… too much trash.

Friday, 2 December 2016, 11:28 pm
    • It was also methamphetamines… I’m guessing you didn’t read the whole article. But then again this is spring hill where meth heads are everywhere.

Friday, 2 December 2016, 11:32 pm
      • Yeah only one got caught with meth notice they didn’t say anything about the quantity of any of the drugs cause the bust was small and a waste of time if it was a lot of drugs they would of bragged it up cause is was only 1 or 2 pills and 0.4 grams of pot they didn’t say anything

Sunday, 4 December 2016, 2:45 pm
    • Hey aly guess what you can enjoy life without marijuana or drugs

Saturday, 3 December 2016, 6:36 am
  • Bunch of useless LOSERS keep them

Friday, 2 December 2016, 5:14 pm
    • Here we go with the ” I’m better than my fellow human beings narrative……”

Saturday, 3 December 2016, 12:20 am