Officials Searching for Suspects in Brazen Daytime Home Invasion

SPRING HILL –There are unconfirmed reports that officials are searching for three suspects, wanted in connection with an armed home invasion inside Pristine Place gated community.

Just before 3:00 pm, deputies responded to 3201 Cedar Crest Loop, after claims that one of the suspects pointed a gun at the victim and demanded cash.

Details are sketchy at this time, but the suspects are described as two black males and one white male and they may be driving an older model, 4-door, white foreign car.

We’ll bring more on this story as it develops.

Optimized-hi3 hi1 hi2

Comments
  • It doe

Thursday, 14 May 2015, 8:58 pm
  • If a guard is placed at the guard house who is going to pay , innocent people paying for trash once again

Wednesday, 13 May 2015, 1:28 pm
  • All the people here in Pristine Place should not worry, because I am a great NYer who served in Viet Nam, and ex law informant.. There Shame on you people that are uneducated and jump to the idea, of lots of money, and drugs. It is only my daughter and me who live here, and yes there were many times the cops were here due to me calling them because my daughter would steal one of my cars. Yes she is a brat and use to have friends over a lot if I went to NY, or was sleeping., but thank God she learned her lesson and has changed.I am known for wearing a lot of expensive jewelry that was not insured, and yes one of the thugs use to be my daughter’s friend. All my jewelry was taken, and a rolex diamond ring was almost cut off my finger, yes they were looking for money as they are junkies that had a gun to my head and mouth. They will be caught for sure, but please don’t judge me if you don’t know me. The Gates are a big problem and I am gonna do everything I can to make sure they have a guard at the gate like Silverthorn.God Bless you all.

Wednesday, 13 May 2015, 10:24 am
  • Come in my house like that and they’ll carry your body out….this is ridiculous!

Wednesday, 13 May 2015, 8:03 am
  • these people will be found an charged,the police do a great job here in hernando county

Tuesday, 12 May 2015, 12:39 pm
  • Most of these problems come from the court system. The Sheriff can only do so much then the criminals go thru the revolving door system. Just look at some of these dirt bags, they have a rap sheet as long as your arm. That tells me that they are being arrested. Unfortunately the deputies can’t be judge jury and executioner.

Tuesday, 12 May 2015, 12:21 pm
  • Police have been to this same home address 13 time since 2012:

clearly, there is some sort of ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES GOING ON AT THAT ADDRESS!!
    (In MY opinion)

Tuesday, 12 May 2015, 12:10 pm
  • Since they moved in ( 2010) they have at least 12 visits from the sheriff. Including burglary, grand theft, improper exhibit of firearm, etc. They are the owners not renters. Something very fishy here !!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, 12 May 2015, 10:07 am
    • @ Tom Baker…Very FISHY indeed!!

Tuesday, 12 May 2015, 12:13 pm
  • Wow! Nothing like bashing SH, Pristine Place and NY’s because of this incident! Pristine Place is a good community….not a ghetto. They try hard to keep it clean and safe. Why are the gates constantly broken? Because idiots crash into them to get in!!!! The young adult who lives there with her father/grandfather (whoever he is) is nothing but TROUBLE! The young adult always has a lot of “friends” there. How do you think they get into the gate? Do you think the supposedly 3 people were her “friends?” Of course! The sheriff’s know this address by heart. BEFORE YOU JUDGE, KNOW THE FACTS.

Tuesday, 12 May 2015, 9:49 am
    • @DON’T JUDGE!….I agree, it’s the people giving it a bad name, not the whole town!!
      Get rid of the people doing the illegal activities, and we can get our good name of
      Spring Hill back to what it was in the ’80’s and ’90’s!!!

Tuesday, 12 May 2015, 12:26 pm
  • @Jay — regarding G.Mirabella “died in jail” — It was Bruno Paul Mirabella (not Gerard) who committed suicide while in Hernando County Jail in March 2015.

Tuesday, 12 May 2015, 9:33 am
    • @SunDeelight….I think they are brothers, in looking at their ages..

Tuesday, 12 May 2015, 12:16 pm
  • Nothing but a ghetto around here anymore , look at the people around you , ugh useless and gojng nowhere , sad it ended up thjs way here

Tuesday, 12 May 2015, 8:06 am
  • Where is the update on this you have all these ppl in this gated community that are worried sick about 3guys running around the nieborhood with a gun or more………. And to the president of perstine place. Why are the gates constantly broken and why can’t there be a guard at the gate like most gate . Communities do your job or step down and let someone in there that’s going to do some good instead of nothing!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, 12 May 2015, 7:49 am
  • I can’t believe this, just can’t, and had my guns put in a safe place but it wouldn’t of mattered because it happened to fast. A gun in my mouth and to my head, and they were drugged out. I mind my own buisness and am disabled. I blame this Asociation because the damn gate is always broken. The people here bitch about this all the time. This now seems to be a pattern and thugs look for beautiful homes now. I blame myself in a way because when they were running out I should have had my Shotgun closer to me. I would have killed all 3 as they were fleeing. They will get caught I am sure. Please be careful.

Tuesday, 12 May 2015, 7:00 am
  • “NYers” ?????? SMH at that remark, not everyone from NY is bad, Florida is filled with people from every state and there is bad from each and everyone of them!!

Tuesday, 12 May 2015, 4:54 am
  • That house is owned by G.MIRABELLA, um he died in jail and his daughter / grand daughter is a piece of crap also that hangs around some of crap hills finest E.I the ” innocent Belkton group”. This was by no means a random act and it is known that there are ALWAYS large sums of $$ and pills at all times…

Monday, 11 May 2015, 11:44 pm
    • Who are you to make a dumb statement like that? Come to my home if you have balls and tell me where you heard that shit from?

Thursday, 14 May 2015, 8:33 am
  • Probably Craig’s list ad for sex…they didn’t want the sex..just cash..gets them in gate..and figured he wouldn’t call police..since it is a down low hook up..check the men for men on craigslist he is there

Monday, 11 May 2015, 11:03 pm
  • Good Neighbors, drugs, drugs and more drugs.

Monday, 11 May 2015, 10:18 pm
  • looks like ya’ll peoples need to get a big belly cop to sit in the little rooms u guys have to watch out for these litte robber chopper peoples. This world is not what we reckon any times. Peoples needs there PIG fed, “personal immediate gratification” 🙂 I Reckon we needs to watch out for are younger genders and stay and watch for these crazy youngsters :/ This is billy bob, OUT

Monday, 11 May 2015, 10:16 pm
  • I think Pristine Place keeps their gates open during the day, until 7pm, so anyone can drive through there.

Monday, 11 May 2015, 10:12 pm
  • Seems like the deputies are looking for the stick-up guys in the trunks of their car.lol.

Monday, 11 May 2015, 9:41 pm
  • Nico swafford is the chubby pill-head

Monday, 11 May 2015, 9:17 pm
  • clearly NOT random, nor Brazen – even stupid people don’t go into the middle of a community “randomly”….

Monday, 11 May 2015, 7:20 pm
  • Hey nunya, You a dealer you got this down pat because your right they are robbing each other, and just playing with you everyone watch eachother.Yes everyone stuff goes on in gated communitys.Nunya no offense just messing be safe everyone have a beautiful night.

Monday, 11 May 2015, 7:08 pm
    • No offense taken, mike, I can take a joke.. LOL.

Tuesday, 12 May 2015, 3:13 am
  • You’re not safe anywhere…always keep doors and windows locked.

Monday, 11 May 2015, 6:58 pm
  • Inside a gated community as well

Monday, 11 May 2015, 5:42 pm
  • Amen Tony! They can leave mine in a body bag as well.

Monday, 11 May 2015, 5:33 pm
  • OMG this is really turning into the ghetto!

Monday, 11 May 2015, 5:27 pm
  • All these damn NYers buying the foreclosures than renting to lowlife scumbags.

Monday, 11 May 2015, 5:23 pm
    • ^^^seems to be true. We’ve noticed the pattern

Monday, 11 May 2015, 6:56 pm
    • im sorry but im in a neighborhood where springhill reality keeps putting dirt bags into houses not caring about real homeowners.

Monday, 11 May 2015, 8:08 pm
    • Hey Rebel, your NYers comment is way off the charts. Spring Hill is a wrap. Stop blaming NY. I’m sure you have never step foot out of Florida.

Tuesday, 12 May 2015, 12:25 am
  • Has it occurred to anyone that this ‘MAY’ be the home of a DRUG DEALER??
    It certainly occurred to me! We DO have a LOT of drug dealers in Hernando County
    GATED communities these days! (Just saying, it is a possibility.)
    Many drug dealers are also being robbed.

Monday, 11 May 2015, 5:07 pm
  • Welcome to Crooksville Hernando County where you are not safe anywhere,, Not even in your own home But try that in my home and you will not leave alive.

Monday, 11 May 2015, 4:17 pm
    • ^^^Ditto!

Monday, 11 May 2015, 6:55 pm
  • Spring Hill is out of control with the crime going on lately. Time to leave!!!

Monday, 11 May 2015, 4:07 pm
  • Unreal. In broad day light. Must have a big pair.

Monday, 11 May 2015, 4:01 pm