One Injured in Rollover Crash Near Bayfront Health Brooksville

BROOKSVILLE – One person was injured after an SUV rolled over at the intersection of Wiscon Road and Medical Park Lane.

The female driver of the overturned SUV was transported just a few hundred yards away to Bayfront Health Brooksville for treatment.

The extent of her injuries are unknown at this time.

This is the second rollover accident to occur on area roadways today.

rollo 1 rollo 2 Interior Large copy

Comments
  • Boschump YOU ARE WIERD!

Thursday, 21 April 2016, 6:36 pm
  • Roll over….roll over….send the idiot driver over..to the E.R…..it’s a vehicle…not dice…lucky seven….nope…

Thursday, 21 April 2016, 4:41 pm
  • @Backwoods hillbilly , I guess I will try and find an idiot pill!! Lmbo.

Thursday, 21 April 2016, 8:07 am
  • Sending prayers to you! And sending prayers to all the rude people that assume before getting the true facts!

Wednesday, 20 April 2016, 8:41 pm
  • Jana rae, quit making sense, its not allowed on here!

Wednesday, 20 April 2016, 8:20 pm
  • @Springhillnurse, I am glad it wasn’t worse for her and I can understand ,unlike some,how this happened . Why can’t everyone, including me, just wish her well and move on.lol Joshua, you have a blessed day as well and I will pass on the idiot pill. Funny tho. Have a nice afternoon everyone and remember WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES., stuff happens.and I am sure that includes when we drive.

Wednesday, 20 April 2016, 4:27 pm
  • Hey doc and justice we should drug test your old asses for that new idiot drug your takin smh where yall come from perfect land. Have a blessed day and happy 420 blessed.

Wednesday, 20 April 2016, 3:10 pm
  • DOC…she over corrected after her tire caught the side of the payment…gosh, I’m sure you’ve never done that. SUV’s and Vans do not have the same center of gravity as a car, which in turn makes them more apt to roll…and FYI, that is one of Newton’s theories.

Wednesday, 20 April 2016, 2:14 pm
  • People need to slow the heck down, and put the phone down when your driving ! Speed limits are not followed , people going way faster then 5 over !

Wednesday, 20 April 2016, 1:19 pm
  • Rollover’s must in style around because your seeing and reading about them all the time.

Wednesday, 20 April 2016, 1:16 pm
  • Tom, what happened in Palm Grove Colony? 8 deputies, assault weapons, raided that same house the kidnapping victim was from last month. This residence is a SEVERE problem!

Wednesday, 20 April 2016, 1:15 pm
  • I am glad she is doing ok and heals quickly, and I don’t care where she works. Be well soon.

Wednesday, 20 April 2016, 12:57 pm
  • I say this accident after it happened. I would have stopped to help but the fire dept. Was there and apx 4-6,people were looking in the over turned car. I could tell the driver was the side that was on the ground. I was shook up although I did not have a clue who the driver was but I still felt bad and prayed that the person would be OK. I think if you can’t say something good about someone, you should keep your mouth shut. What had that been a relative of yours?????

Wednesday, 20 April 2016, 8:35 am
  • oh wow. I was just sitting down with her during lunch talking about talking about diet and nutrition.Super nice lady.

Wednesday, 20 April 2016, 7:40 am
  • To Spring Hill Nurse, than how do you explain such an accident, no alcohol, no drugs, just what was she doing, not paying full time and attention or what. Roll overs just do not happen, Newton covered that in theories?

Wednesday, 20 April 2016, 4:30 am
  • Why do people feel the need to assume things??? Thank God my co-worker, and boss, was wearing her seat belt or I have no doubt that this accident would have had a much different outcome. The person in this accident is NOT on drugs, nor was she texting!!! She happens to be a Cardiac RN that runs the Cardiac, Pulmonary and Diabetic Rehab Center at the hospital, where she’s been employed 20 + years. This nurse has saved countless lives throughout her career in Hernando County, and it’s a shame that some simple minded people have the need to make such ignorant remarks, remarks regarding something they know nothing about. I thank God that my friend will be OK, and to have the peace of mind to know that her dedication for helping others can, and will, be able to go on for another 20 + years…and yes to her that includes helping these same ignorant and simple minded people. Dee you are in my prayers, get well soon!!!

Wednesday, 20 April 2016, 12:40 am
    • oh look at you, hope that soapbox you’re on makes you feel tough.. just lol

Wednesday, 20 April 2016, 3:51 pm
      • Ron Mexico…why don’t you get a job and quit wasting our time on here with your nonsense post that you obviously need to post on everything. I even here they’re trying to raise the minimum wage at Mc Donald’s…you might want to check that out…just saying. Lol!

Wednesday, 20 April 2016, 9:20 pm
        • Sorry, the correct word is “hear”…so much for spell check. Mr. Mexico wouldn’t know the difference anyway would he? Lol!

Wednesday, 20 April 2016, 9:28 pm
  • If your gonna crash, do it in front of the hospital.

Tuesday, 19 April 2016, 10:25 pm
  • Tom you need to get on the scene
    Why is so many cops at Sam’s Wrecker across from the skating ring.

Tuesday, 19 April 2016, 10:15 pm
  • ok dang siri – i meant lets roll my car over at the hospital driveway.

Tuesday, 19 April 2016, 9:57 pm
  • how convenient roll lets over my car at the hospital drivreway

Tuesday, 19 April 2016, 9:56 pm
  • I hope the driver is okay. I feel awful for her if she was treated in this hospital. I always said if I were in a accident in front of this hospital I would insist being treated in another after one hospital visit at this hospital. A complete nightmare!

Tuesday, 19 April 2016, 9:45 pm
  • This one had to be texting

Tuesday, 19 April 2016, 9:10 pm
  • I’m not saying anyone who has a rollover crash is on drugs BUT- there have been a lot of rollovers in the last several months, so I think the people driving these vehicles should be drug tested.
    In most cases accidents are caused by speeding or distractions. Why else would they have a rollover? js

Tuesday, 19 April 2016, 7:20 pm
  • Same color van/suv. I hope they’re not hurt to bad….

Tuesday, 19 April 2016, 7:09 pm