Possible Road Rage Incident Leads to SUV Crashing into Fence

SPRING HILL – Sheriff’s Deputies are investigating a single-vehicle crash at the intersection of Spring Hill Drive and Bishop Road, where an SUV nearly struck a house.

There are no reports of serious injuries at this time, but the SUV caused heavy damage to a fence that surrounds the corner residence.

There are conflicting reports as to what caused the accident but sources say there may have been a possible road rage incident prior to the crash.

This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, redistributed. ™2013 – 2018 RNRF Incorporated.

Comments
  • Hilarious to me that all y’all come on here with your violent and divisive attitudes, telling everyone else what a terrible driver they are. Seriously? You have control of one person: you. Make an effort every day to be better than the next guy, and maybe we could get some positive movement in this society.

Tuesday, 30 October 2018, 9:47 am
    • I have yet to see anyone get pulled over for speeding not only on Spring Hill Dr but also Us19. I have had several accidents right I front of my house on of them a single car flip over. Do the speed limit and maybe we won’t see any more crosses where people have died

Wednesday, 31 October 2018, 12:51 pm
  • What a dumbass

Monday, 29 October 2018, 9:21 pm
  • Did any of you ever think that the SUV driver wasn’t the aggressor?? You have all made assumptions without the facts! Who is to say there wasn’t a medical emergency or someone ran the SUV off the road? People with ignorant words are moron’s. Didn’t any of your parents teach you that if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.???

Monday, 29 October 2018, 9:19 pm
  • If people would drive the way they are supposed to then road rage wouldn’t happen. Especially people who drive slow in the left lane and brake check people then swerve in front of the other person when there is nowhere else to go…and then leave the scene of the accident Silver Chevy driver…looking for a coward BOLO SHDR residents !!

Monday, 29 October 2018, 6:07 pm
  • With so many more cars on the roads coupled with young drivers, older drivers and a rise in people with no coping skills, unfortunately I don’t see any improvement anytime soon. I thought threats of physical violence aren’t allowed on this site? So I guess the constant hang em and shoot em remarks on this site don’t apply?
    Those types of actions are done in places like the Middle East. By all means please move there.

Monday, 29 October 2018, 3:05 pm
  • Another reason to look forward to self driving cars.

Monday, 29 October 2018, 12:07 pm
    • I give up!!!!! Every Comment is getting dumber and dumber

Monday, 29 October 2018, 1:29 pm
  • Road Rage is a common thing these days. I must admit that I have even had it from time to time. Seeing these results will make me stop and think before I engage in the “road rage” again. I pray nobody was seriously hurt.

Monday, 29 October 2018, 12:01 pm
  • we have the most immature people in this county…..im not talking about the drivers….im talking about the low lifes commenting on this post. Also, what kind of education do you nim rods have since you think hernando is the only place with bad drivers and accidents……and you think traffic is bad?? all of you are dumber then a 5th grader.

Monday, 29 October 2018, 11:47 am
  • You know the driver is an idiot by the stupid looking rims on that thing.

Monday, 29 October 2018, 6:48 am
  • I just drive my bigazz truck and let the little road ragers buzz around me. When I see them coming up fast in the rear view mirror, I strategically block the lane just to watch their snowflake heads explode. Have a nice day!

Monday, 29 October 2018, 6:31 am
    • Such a masterful strategist you are, doing illegal things to stop people from doing other illegal things… SMDH.

Monday, 29 October 2018, 11:21 am
    • Da da douche bag

Monday, 29 October 2018, 12:20 pm
    • Great way to think Slow Sam…risk everyone getting hurt …I bet ur Mama’s proud !!!

Monday, 29 October 2018, 6:14 pm
    • hey slow sam…. i find your bigazz gay truck and I’ll run you off the road you retard. what you think is a game and what you think is funny is going to get your teeth knocked out if i find you.

Monday, 29 October 2018, 10:28 pm
  • Why doesn’t the sheriff saturate these roads and along with our broken judicial system put these assholes on work farms. We have the most ineffective law enforcement system in the state, not do to our street deputy’s but the losers at the senior level. This is judge Bethy saying. hangem than shootem problem solved.

Monday, 29 October 2018, 5:16 am
    • If you hang them which I agree you won’t need to waste a perfectly good bullet

Monday, 29 October 2018, 12:22 pm
  • PEOPLE IN HERNANDO NEED TO TRAVEL MORE. TRY GOING TO ATLANTA IF YOU WANT TO SEE

Sunday, 28 October 2018, 9:17 pm
    • Got over 2 million accident free miles under my belt. Idiots everywhere. Not just here. Atlanta what a mess on roads

Monday, 29 October 2018, 12:24 pm
  • I was outside today and this same SUV passed me,I have seen it before as I live in a busy area.I agree with everyone on here that posted before me the situation is out if control,glad no one was hurt though,no fence it definitely would have been a different outcome.

Sunday, 28 October 2018, 8:11 pm
  • We need more Police on the roads in our county- Hell in FL period. It’s ike Mad Max driving here. Lawless.

Sunday, 28 October 2018, 7:31 pm
  • I live nearby and this is the third rollover I’ve seen in the past 6 months there was probably more that I didn’t see,but yes people drive like total morons no respect for anyone else slow down share the road.

Sunday, 28 October 2018, 7:25 pm
  • I’m NOT the least bit surprised, this IS Spring Hill Dr. Like Mariner, 19, and 50…home of the insane idiots who revel in putting dozens of drivers at risk by driving like the petty assholes they are. Grow the f–k up or get off the damn road permanently! I’m tired of you insane little punks speeding around me like Nascar racers and boxing me into your insidious mind blowing games. How dare you…you need to be permanently stripped of your license. Driving is a PRIVILEGE…NOT A RIGHT. Don’t forget it!
    Good thing this house had that fence for their protection…only God knows what the end result could have been otherwise.

Sunday, 28 October 2018, 5:38 pm
  • NoThing but a bunch of ignorant morons around here

Sunday, 28 October 2018, 5:11 pm
  • A F’n moron. Kids could have been playing in the yard, people walking down the sidewalk. If this guy was the rager may he go to jail. If hes the victim forced off the road may the rager get his just desserts at a later time. A holes on the road.

Sunday, 28 October 2018, 4:00 pm
  • Reckless and non-courteous Driving is a plague here in Hernando County!
    Something seriously needs to be done about it!
    We all need a lesson in common decency!

Sunday, 28 October 2018, 3:44 pm
    • John; very well said we (myself included) need a lesson in common decency; especially on the roads. We are always in a hurry for something. Thank you for the reminder sir!

Monday, 29 October 2018, 12:04 pm
  • Hang em shoot em lock em up

Sunday, 28 October 2018, 3:10 pm