Rollover Crash Injures Three, Spring Hill Drive and Mariner Blvd

SPRING HILL – A two-vehicle rollover crash injured at least three people on Spring Hill Drive, just west of mariner Blvd.

Witnesses say one of the vehicles burst into flames but the fire was extinguished before Fire Rescue arrived on scene.

Three people will be transported to a local hospital with unknown injuries.

There is road blockage in the eastbound lanes at this time.

The cause of the crash is under investigation.

This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, redistributed. ™2013 – 2018 RNRF Incorporated.

Crash

Comments
  • You’re the best but is one of my mobile on Mariner by northcliffe that is also a joke they should have put a stop sign there or a light when they put that new bank up it takes people up to 15 minutes to get across Mariner Hernando county is getting a lot worse I need to start waking up this County

Thursday, 27 September 2018, 9:38 pm
  • You drive around Spring Hill and people do not know how to drive I feel every three years everybody should have to retake the driver’s license test completely and I guarantee you 60% of the drivers would fail they’re on the phone they don’t pay no f****** attention playing with their radios goofing around with their friends something needs to be done in the State of Florida especially in Hernando County with the racing people running red lights going to stop signs it’s a joke

Thursday, 27 September 2018, 9:36 pm
    • Inbreds and cars do not mix. Most of the people around here are inbred Hillbillies either on meth or some kind of pills they can hardly walk let alone Drive

Monday, 1 October 2018, 11:30 pm
  • Just another lousy intersection….too many options for turns. Looks like all the stores have to have their own driveways. Surprised there aren’t more accidents, here.

Thursday, 27 September 2018, 6:49 pm
  • Thanks hero

Thursday, 27 September 2018, 5:42 pm
  • Wow….another SUV on it’s side.
    I wholeheartedly urge anyone who is switching from a standard auto to a truck or an SUV to PRACTICE driving that new vehicle somewhere besides the highway. Seriously, folks, the handling is completely different and the roll over risk is much greater. It’s simple physics, but you have to understand math to get it!!
    Be safe people!

Thursday, 27 September 2018, 3:21 pm
  • Hope everyone will be okay.

Thursday, 27 September 2018, 1:46 pm
  • Oh dear Lord I hope they’re all okay seriously prayers for all involved boy have our roads become seriously dangerous around here I would love out of curiosity to know what the stats are on vehicle accidents in Hernando versus are surrounding counties anyway keep your antennas out folks any minute any second every minute every day

Thursday, 27 September 2018, 1:45 pm
    • Who caused the accident

Thursday, 27 September 2018, 5:14 pm
  • There was no fire Tom I was in the blue car to assist Getting the man out the smoke all ur witnesses saw was the exhaust pipe from oil getting in the gas burning till I turned the engine off

Thursday, 27 September 2018, 11:42 am
      • Please update the report the blue car was heading west didn’t notice the white car till it was too late he was struck on the front passenger door and rolled on the the driver side of his car and that is according to the driver of the blue Honda when I was in the car holding c spine after I climbed in from the rear passenger door turning the engine off moments later the smoke wasn’t gone and cleared I presented to open the sun roof then had a additional bystander holed c spine as I asked questions to make sure the patient was ok

Thursday, 27 September 2018, 5:06 pm
    • Thank you John, For showing Spring Hill and the individual in the blue car that there are still some good people out there whether you are from Spring Hill, Brooksville or New Port Richey It did not matter you were where a good citizen was much needed. Thanks again.

Thursday, 27 September 2018, 10:21 pm