;
Real News Real Fast –  Nobody Gets There Faster!

Second Fire in Two Years Damages Goodwill Superstore

SPRING HILL – In October of 2014, fire broke out inside the Goodwill Superstore on Commercial Way, resulting in minor damage to a light fixture and some store merchandise. There were no reported injuries and there was only minor damage to some merchandise. After an investigation, fire officials determined that a faulty ceiling light fixture was to blame.

Today, firefighter returned to Goodwill, after staff called 911 to report, yet another fire inside the building. Employees evacuated the building and firefighters quickly extinguished the fire that once again started in a faulty ceiling light fixture.

No injuries were reported and there was only minor damage as a result of the fire.

The County Building Inspector has been dispatched to investigate what may be causing the fires.

RELATED ARTICLE: Fire Damages Goodwill Superstore – Light Fixture Likely Cause

This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. ™2013 – 2016 Real News Real Fast, Inc.

fire goodwill

Share With:
Rate This Article
;
Comments
  • Food. What happened. You age out of your pole dancing pole stroking career and become an electrician. Your a joke.

    Friday, 26 February 2016, 4:38 pm
  • Glad you enjoyed it! It’s very entertaining reading all the comments, some people are just idiots, however, most of your comments seem logical. No crying here, just laughing!

    Tuesday, 23 February 2016, 5:14 pm
  • lol forked tongue.. Im stating facts and that annoys you bc you have an opinion. You can cry on my shoulder you internet comment section troll..haha

    Tuesday, 23 February 2016, 8:12 am
  • maybe county should inspect the original local electrical contractor – company always has cut corners along with experience when doing jobs

    Tuesday, 23 February 2016, 12:17 am
  • I believe the most profitable non profit in our country can afford a electrician.

    Monday, 22 February 2016, 9:45 pm
  • Food for, those of you that think you know everything annoy the hell out of those of us who do !

    Monday, 22 February 2016, 8:26 pm
  • coming from some one that is knowledgeable on the subject.. went to school for and worked doing circuit repair there is no cheap way usually of telling unless you start doing in depth trouble shooting. Most electricians do install based work and know the basics current/wattage/amps/volts/ the 110 220 installs. etc. they generally dont get into capacitors resistors conductors coils diodes etc. and the inspectors generally dont even get as far into as electricians. Id say get it rewired and replaced before they have a major catastrophic event.

    Monday, 22 February 2016, 7:01 pm
  • It’ll be the ballast in fluorescent lamps, I’m guessing.

    Monday, 22 February 2016, 5:10 pm
  • boschamps, I couldn’t agree with you more! Goodwill needs to hire a qualified and competent electrician.

    Monday, 22 February 2016, 4:27 pm
  • what did you expect. The lights were donated.

    Monday, 22 February 2016, 3:45 pm
  • Thats what you get when you hire cheap labor.

    Monday, 22 February 2016, 3:41 pm
  • Well my 2 cents is the light fixtures suck and it might prove a wise investment to just replace all of them before luck runs out

    Monday, 22 February 2016, 3:37 pm
  • Sounds to me like they need a licenced electrician to take a look at this…..

    Monday, 22 February 2016, 2:49 pm
  • County inspections are a joke…not one person is qualified for anything in this backwards good ole boy county…lol…

    Monday, 22 February 2016, 2:42 pm
  • “The County Building Inspector has been dispatched to investigate what may be causing the fires.” Going out on limb here, but I’m guessing faulty ceiling light fixtures.

    Monday, 22 February 2016, 2:04 pm

Leave a Reply

})(jQuery)