Sexual Images on Teens Cellphone Leads to Woman’s Arrest

WEEKI WACHEE – Officials are reporting the arrest of a woman who admitted to having sex with an underage male, after images of the encounter were located on the victim’s cellphone.

According to reports, on July 5th images were turned over to law enforcement, showing 47-year-old Dolly D. Kuryga and the unidentified victim performing sexual acts on one another. The victim, who is between the ages of 16 and 17, admitted to investigators that a single encounter did occur between he and Kuryga.

On July 21st officials made contact with Kuryga who confessed to having sexual contact with the victim inside her residence.

Kuryga was taken into custody and charged with one count of sexual assault/battery on a minor. Kuryga is free on $10,000 bond.

Kuryga

Comments
  • I think democrats, republicans and independents all suck horses ass…what ever happened to in god we trust and we the people…all the denominations from polations to religions only think of themselves and care nothing of we the people and that’s really sad

Monday, 27 July 2015, 6:47 pm
  • Many Democrats are noted for, when unable to counter someone’s position with their own facts, logic and reason, because their position was lacking in merit, as yours was, have the tendency to then, in place of facts, logic and reason, characterize the opposing argument or the person, as you did, and/or make other insinuations about the person, as you also did, thus avoiding facing the other’s argument.
    Only said you would make a good Democrat behaving in a discussion as you behaved.
    I’m not an attorney. Just someone expecting rational, reasoned and thoughtful thoughts from people.
    And, willing to explain the reality when they aren’t.

Sunday, 26 July 2015, 4:47 pm
  • I’m still wondering how democrat is supposed to be insulting? I am a republican but also have my degree in social work, so I admit I’m a little bit if a conundrum, to some.

Sunday, 26 July 2015, 3:17 pm
  • Maybe her’s!!!!

Sunday, 26 July 2015, 11:48 am
  • So, after reading all the responses here I have come to a conclusion. MAX IS AN ATTORNEY.

Saturday, 25 July 2015, 11:37 pm
  • Wow….lol thank you Tom for having these comments available as I enjoy them more than i did the comics in the newspapers

Saturday, 25 July 2015, 8:44 pm
  • HE ISN’T MY FRIEND…JUST WAITING FOR HIS FRIENDS TO SAY IT….

Saturday, 25 July 2015, 10:42 am
  • Time to talk spring hill……dah boy iz messed up…i no he iz mi frend. da old women who did dis iz messed up tu..itz rong wat hapend…there now ALL THOSE highly educated people can understand….

Saturday, 25 July 2015, 10:37 am
  • I have know this kid for three years now…The kid was far a virgin, he was having sexual intercourse and taking pictures of other females since he was 14 and bragging about it at school….he will sleep with anyone that gives him attention then he stalks them when they do not want to see him
    not to sure here who the victim is ..this woman has children older than this kid…he tried to sleep with her youngest daughter and striked out (good for her).
    The kid is messed up in the head and this old lady felt young again getting the attention her husband was not giving her. Trust me there was more than one occasion they had intercourse they lived together for four months before she realized how psyco this kid is…

Friday, 24 July 2015, 5:23 pm
  • Thanks Angie for trying with max. I think it’s a lost cause.
    Anyone else feel that if we took out gender specific words and replaced then with the word child, he sounds like an advocate for NAMBLA? Just curious..

Friday, 24 July 2015, 1:10 pm
    • That wasn’t Angie trying with me.
      That was Angie commenting on the article.
      It was me commenting on Angie’s comment on the article.
      You would make a good Democrat, Melisa.
      When you can’t counter an argument with your own facts, logic and reason as I did, the only thing left to you is negative characterization,

Friday, 24 July 2015, 1:57 pm

The age of consent in Florida is 18, but close in age exemptions exist. By law, the exception permits a person 23 years of age or younger to engage in legal sexual activity with a minor aged 16 or 17.
    794.05 Unlawful sexual activity with certain minors.– (1) A person 24 years of age or older who engages in sexual activity with a person 16 or 17 years of age commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. As used in this section, “sexual activity” means oral, anal, or vaginal penetration by, or union with, the sexual organ of another; however, sexual activity does not include an act done for a bona fide medical purpose Florida code, Title XLVI, Chapter 794

Friday, 24 July 2015, 1:07 pm
  • This woman is fugly and I am not one to judge people on these things usually. There has got to me to the story.I just can’t see any male willing to engage in these acts with her without some type of prompting

Thursday, 23 July 2015, 8:28 pm
    • That’s mean.
      And, one can’t decide for another who or what turns them on.
      And, all you’re really saying is – you don’t understand young males.

Friday, 24 July 2015, 12:36 pm
  • Max
    What’s wrong with it, besides being illegal?
    Male or female, it’s still a child.
    Their brains are still developing. And the idea that a male is further along in that maturity process is false and archaic. If anything the girl is more nature at that age.
    Let me ask you this. How would you feel if your son got a woman your age pregnant?

Thursday, 23 July 2015, 12:39 pm
    • It has nothing to do with one or the other being further along.
      The idea the introduction to sex, if it was an introduction at all, for a young male by an older woman is somehow evil is ridiculous on it’s face.
      These women should be given medals and encouragement, not problems.
      Brains still developing is a lame excuse and a very naïve understanding of nature.
      The ages of consent vary by jurisdiction across Europe. The ages of consent are currently set between 14 and 18. The vast majority of countries set their ages in the range of 14 to 16. Spain is only 13. Only six countries, Ireland (17), Cyprus (17), Malta (18), Turkey (18) and Vatican (18), do not fit into this 14 to 16 pattern.
      India is 16. The legal age of consent for sex in Tokyo and Nagano is 13. Morocco 15. Puerto Rico 14. South Korea 13.
      States: Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, and West Virginia are all 16.

Thursday, 23 July 2015, 2:41 pm
      • You’re still not answering *why* you think this is ok for young men and not for young women.

Friday, 24 July 2015, 7:34 am
        • PERSONALLY, I believe if a young woman decides to have sex she should also have the choice of partners. Even if their choice is older. Just understand the potential negatives I pointed out above.
          As to males in particular, we don’t have the choice of desiring sex and having it available to us moments after we want it as females do. So, anyone desirable enough to us to help us with it is an obvious positive all men understand. May not admit it, but understand.
          Young, inexperienced men, however don’t know a thing about sex outside of masturbation. Nothing. The object is stimulation and the quick release early in the stimulation at the height of stimulation – which is the opposite of what makes a successful copulation with a female. Young men’s early experiences are often 3 and 4 second events.
          Young men need to be taught. Who better than an experience woman to walk them through it? I think we need civilian medals awarded to them.
          Also know of fathers who believe it important enough that have taken their sons to prostitutes to help get them started.
          Young women only need to show up and get naked to provide a successful experience for their partner. Young men need instruction.

Friday, 24 July 2015, 12:33 pm
  • BUTTERFACE!

Thursday, 23 July 2015, 8:44 am
  • Forty seven….is that dog years? ….LIKE her….gross…

Thursday, 23 July 2015, 2:30 am
  • Her? Really? I can’t believe it…sick!

Wednesday, 22 July 2015, 11:16 pm
  • There should be very very strict laws against people (male and female) that do bad things to children and the elderly!! Make laws that are so strict that it makes people think before they jump!The people that say there was not a victim, you have some odd s*** in your heads!! When can a women not get sex from someone their own age?? It was what ever runs through her head that gets her off, not that she couldnt get someone her own age!! 9 out of 10 sex crimes are all about what gets that person off doing that crime!

Wednesday, 22 July 2015, 11:13 pm
  • Victim really?..please ..at that age I knew exactly what I was doing.and was happy to have a lesson from an older woman.

Wednesday, 22 July 2015, 10:54 pm
    • Amen.
      I also wish I had run into an attractive older woman when I was that age who was willing to show me around the bedroom.
      This idea an older woman seducing a younger man is evil and the same as an older male seducing a young, impressionable, underage female is foolish on it’s face.
      Actually, even a 17 year old female. If she is going to make the decision to have sex, and that’s now happening on average at age 14, then perhaps at 17 she should have the ability to make the decision as to ‘who’ she does it with.

Thursday, 23 July 2015, 11:06 am
  • That’s not a cougar that’s a dog

Wednesday, 22 July 2015, 8:58 pm
  • Max I must be misunderstanding what you wrote. It seems like your saying Its ok for an adult women to have sex with a male child. But it’s ok for a adult man to have sex Female child. Because both are wrong.

Wednesday, 22 July 2015, 8:08 pm
    • A 17 year old “child” can serve in the military, can drive a car. In most states they are treated as adults in criminal proceedings. So they can’t have sex? While I can appreciate that he confessed to only doing it once. I think I’d be a little embarrassed. But did she victimize him? NO WAY!

Thursday, 23 July 2015, 8:48 am
    • You aren’t misunderstanding, Melissa. I’m saying the situation with young males and females is different.
      There are possible negatives to young women being seduced by older men.
      But, what’s the negative about an older woman introducing and teaching a young man to the ways of sex.
      You say it’s wrong. What’s wrong about it?

Thursday, 23 July 2015, 11:28 am
      • Cute little case of misogyny you’ve got going on there, Max. Exactly what do you think makes it ‘negative’ for girls to be seduced by older men, but not boys by older women?

Friday, 24 July 2015, 7:32 am
        • Young women who are not yet capable of earning a living, are not yet educated, and with little experience with birth control, can become pregnant. That places a tremendous burden on society as well as having the effect of greatly limiting the girl’s ability to become educated, be trained in skills that will allow her to rise economically in society, both for her and her child.
          The male is not hampered the same way.
          An older, experienced woman would realize she wouldn’t want to become pregnant with a young male unable to provide support for a child and would be much more likely to take precautions so a pregnancy wouldn’t occur.
          Or, as in this case, be of an age where pregnancy likely wasn’t possible.
          The main reason we have consent laws are to keep young, impressionable women too young and unprepared to be able to support children protected from older males who might only be there to take advantage of them.

Friday, 24 July 2015, 12:03 pm
  • Scott my friend its everywhere anymore we can’t hide from idiots i cant get away from them even when i try….its sad

Wednesday, 22 July 2015, 6:43 pm
  • The belief an older woman initiating a young man into sexually knowledge and experience is something bad is ridiculous.
    It’s people trying to believe males and females and their situations are the same.
    Political correctness gone awry.
    There’s no victim here.

Wednesday, 22 July 2015, 6:15 pm
  • agree

Wednesday, 22 July 2015, 5:11 pm
  • WTF ??? I love living where I am in Weeki Wachee, I guess it’s time to move with all the crap going on here. BUT, maybe I’ll have to wait and see WHERE in Weeki Wachee this happened…………:: sigh :: I remember the worst thing happening here was having a gator or panther in your back yard 🙁

Wednesday, 22 July 2015, 5:00 pm
    • now you have a cougar!

Wednesday, 22 July 2015, 6:46 pm