Simultaneous Motorcycle Crashes Injures Two – One Possible Head Injury

SPRING HILL – Two people were injured, after simultaneous motorcycle accidents occurred at Commercial Way and Lake in the Woods Drive, and Cortez Blvd and Deltona Blvd.

The first accident on Commercial Way involved a single motorcycle, occupied by two riders. According to our sources, the female passenger sustained a head injury, but her condition is unknown at this time. The male driver was not injured.

The second accident on Cortez Blvd involved a motorcycle and a Jeep. The driver of the motorcycle was transported locally with unknown injuries.

There is some road blockage on Deltona at this time.

The Florida Highway Patrol is investigating both accidents.

We will bring more on the this story if new information is provided.

mtoo1

Interior Large copy

Comments
  • Food locker you’re an idiot…..I’ve seen more cars swerving in and out of traffic…driving like A-holes….thinking that they own the road….in a rush to the next red light…

Tuesday, 8 March 2016, 12:31 pm
  • I see a lot of elderly who should no longer be on the road. I hope when I get that bad I know it so O can keep myself and others safe no matter what they drive.
    9 out 10 helmets do NOT save their life.all the people I know killed on a bike accident…. It wouldn’t have done a thing.
    The car not cutting them off would’ve prevented most of them though.
    Lets prevent the accident. Then we don’t have to worry about the. Injuroes.

Monday, 7 March 2016, 9:20 pm
  • I took my stickers off that said watch out for bikers

Monday, 7 March 2016, 3:50 pm
  • Please do not just blame seniors or bike riders for accidents. All it takes is one idiot on the road who thinks they are indestructible..

Monday, 7 March 2016, 11:34 am
  • @food locker: who said the motorcycle was at fault? You can’t condemn a whole group for the actions of a few

Monday, 7 March 2016, 9:20 am
  • No matter what we do the bike is always at fault. Getting hit by drivers no longer capable of safe driving is clearly due to a lack of helmet. I drive a thousand miles a week from here to st Pete and can’t tell you the last wheelie I saw. Open your eyes, look twice. Put your phone down. Pay attention….

Monday, 7 March 2016, 8:55 am
  • people on motorcycles need to obey the laws too,they dont have a right to swerve in and out of traffic lanes cutting people off,the worst is the clowns that do wheelies with the bikes, there a place for these stunts and its not on 19.

Monday, 7 March 2016, 4:20 am
  • Sending prayers to all involved

Sunday, 6 March 2016, 11:56 pm
  • Tom while that was happening their was a bad crash sunshine & 50

Sunday, 6 March 2016, 8:41 pm
  • Florian wake up and bring back the helmet law

Sunday, 6 March 2016, 8:37 pm
  • Prayers for All Involved

Sunday, 6 March 2016, 7:54 pm
  • In the last week on 19-Commercial Way I have seen 3 different senior drivers and I might add with out of state tags enter traffic in the wrong lanes while turning. Two times traveling South on 19 turning into the east bound lane by the Speedway gas station instead of the West bound lane. The other time at the next traffic signal (Walgreens-Steak n Shake) with the same thing occurring.
    Everyone is in a hurry with no place to go.

Sunday, 6 March 2016, 7:35 pm