Sports Biker Damages Two Vehicles in Road Rage Incident (VIDEO)

SPRING HILL – Sheriff’s Deputies would like speak with the driver of the sports bike pictured below, after an road rage incident on Tuesday left two vehicles with minor damage.

moto 1

Bill Whitman contacted RNRF yesterday, after an incident on Spring Hill Drive left him with a broken side mirror. Whitman says he was stopped at the intersection of Spring Hill Drive and Mariner Blvd around 5:30 pm Tuesday, when he noticed a sports bike lane splitting to make his way to the front of traffic. When the motorcycle stopped next to his truck, he called to the driver and said “That wasn’t a smart thing to do.” The driver responded by saying “Mind your own business” so Whitman said “All you people want us to Look Twice for bikes, yet you want to play hide and seek through the cars. At that time the light turned green and both vehicles drove off heading westbound.

Whitman caught up with the bike hoping to capture the tag number, but he says it was too obscure to read. That’s when a verbal altercation ensued between Whitman and the unidentified driver of the bike and Whitman began recording the melee with his cell phone. CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO

Whitman says during the exchange, the motorcyclist punched his passenger side mirror and later punched the driver’s side mirror as they continued west on Spring Hill Drive.

When they reached the light at Waterfall Drive, Whitman says the motorcyclist had words with another driver, where he proceeded to break the side mirror of that vehicle before speeding off.

Both Whitman and the other victim stopped at Kass Circle and reported the incident to Sheriff’s Deputies.

So far there have been no leads in the case.

Whitman hopes this video will help identify the suspect so that he can face the appropriate consequences for his actions.

11265446_1177783425580385_1496996677_o mcd1

Comments
  • Yep he’s on POF.com User name Jordan.renk

Wednesday, 22 July 2015, 3:22 pm
  • HIS NAME IS JORDAN RENK

Wednesday, 22 July 2015, 12:45 pm
  • Why is it this guys priority to be saying anything to him in the first place. This is where the road rage starts! He is not a LEO and has no business rolling down the widow to enforce the laws! He should have called the police and moved about his day. Stupid!

Monday, 20 July 2015, 10:32 am
    • oh please call the police/hcso? Ive done that on 3 incidents that involved reckless drivers and ALL 3 i could not get a deputy to stop the driver, I followed for miles with the driver hardly in sight while the dispatcher kept asking me my location – could they get him? NO! we dont have anyone in that area, ya because they go three to a traffic stop so theres no one for a real complaint. so ya i know why he didnt call the cops! record it if your the passenger and post it for the public to see these assholes then maybe the law will take action.

Tuesday, 21 July 2015, 9:13 pm
  • I think the mirror won

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 9:16 pm
  • DJ, thank you for your service. I am a veteran of 1971 and I must say, well put. I agree.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 4:02 pm
  • Amazing this dumb***in the truck never video taped the rear of the bike to get a shot of the plate. The LEOs would have figured it out. These kids on these bikes think they are infallible. Till they get killed just like the one mentioned in recent posting.

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 1:08 pm
  • I think the guy in the truck should be arrested for messing with the guy on the motorcycle he had no business chasing that motorcycle down and messing with him it’s like he has nothing better to do the cops should arrest the guy in the truck

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 1:01 pm
  • WOW!!! Started reading this thread and the first few started spot on. All of a sudden we get the reason I stopped commenting on this website. First it becomes racial then it becomes hatred and everyone’s fault except for the idiot punk on the bike. It should be legal to send the little prick into the trees. Oh wait but NO he’s a good boy he didn’t mean it he never does anything wrong. Hernandocountysuck’s where the hell does this become racial other than your comment. People are not as racial as t.v makes it. Watch the news 90% of criminal acts you see on t.v is of what caucasian or color? Go ask some white people if they hate black people I think you might be surprised of the answer. Don’t believe everything you hear on the news. Yes the guy could have let it go but how long before this stupid ass kid kills someone? The problem is people like those who just ignore it. The HSCO will go after them so who ever claims they will not because they are too fast get the name of the deputy that told you this and report them because that is the furthest from the truth. Ask the other idiot’s that have been caught by HSCO. There are many bikers in Florida and good ones at that. I would love to ride myself but there are too many stupid drivers and I’m not willing to die for a nice ride on a bike. For those of you that ride like idiots don’t cry when you have no legs. For those that enjoy it have fun and be safe. And all you morons texting and making sure you don’t miss anything on Facebook wise up you may take someones life that has a family over your stupid ass phone. They are out to enjoy a nice day on a bike not commit suicide. C’MON PEOPLE WAKE THE HELL UP………………………….

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 5:44 pm
    • you are so true! thank you for saying what i was thinking but didnt have the time or patience to type out

Tuesday, 21 July 2015, 9:07 pm
  • This is why I ignore those look twice for motorcycles stickers. I simply drive safely and look for all vehicles equally. People chose to ride bikes, then they accept the risks for it.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 5:00 pm
  • From what I see two knuckleheaded drivers, one guy on a motorcycle,the other guy in the truck, It seems like more people around town have seen this guy on the bike then they have the guy in the truck. You decide.Truck guy Gets 2 points For videotaping while driving, Motorcycle guy gets five points only because more people in town I’ve seen him around driving like a douchebag!!

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 4:32 pm
  • This is not the first time, this guy is in that area around same time every night. He cuts in and out of traffic like he going to a fire. I was sitting at Waterfall light heading west he pulls up in turn lane to go south, light turns green he pulls right in front of 2 lanes west bound traffic. He’s an idiot and gives other motorcycle riders a bad name. His day is coming!!!

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 2:25 pm
  • I Bike riders will agree that it is dangerous out there and situations happen like this daily, people in vehicles trying to drift to your lane, run you down, and TEACH you a lesson because you offended them in one way or another.
    What I see is a Jack-ass driving a vehicle that weights a few tons encroaching on the lane of a motorcyclist. This can be very frightening watching a car drift into your lane when you are on a Motorcycle. I can’t say I blame him for “swatting” at the mirror, which if you take note, appears undamaged as he drives ahead to avoid a life threatening situation. Then we conveniently are shown a still shot of a broken drivers side mirror but the filming is cut short at the crucial moment when damages “supposedly occurred” (highly suspicious that this driver popped his mirror out on his own accord. Otherwise the damage would cave the casing in, not pull it out of the mirror housing intact).
    This video does not show road rage on the part of the Biker, what it does show is the driver of the truck antagonizing a biker and creating a dangerous road situation for the biker and anyone else on the road. I see a biker trying to AVOID an enraged driver who is trying to FLIP the story around. Typical Florida trash move.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 1:45 pm
    • obviously your a biker and cant come to say that he was a dumbass. It wasnt right to put his hands on the vehicle at ALL how would you like it if the driver of the vehicle slapped your mirror?

Tuesday, 21 July 2015, 9:03 pm
  • WITH THAT PURPLE SHIRT AND THAT YOU CAN FIONE HIM IN GAY BAR SOMEWERE

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 1:23 pm
    • Not true! A gay man wouldn’t be caught dead wearing purple! Puhleez! Purple?

AND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU YELLING? This isn’t audible, it’s visual. If you are afraid we won’t be able to see it or concerned that the visually impaired will have difficulty, type it in braille.

Purple? Really?? Lavender, mauve even taupe but never purple! Good God no! I don’t know what sense of Walmart fashion you have but honey, you need to step up that game or step out!

OMG Felicia, it’s time to go! Say bye to everyone!

Sunday, 19 July 2015, 7:19 am
  • i see this guy riding all the time on powell road in between mariner and deltona literally on a daily basis. i dont know him personally but ive been passed by him plenty of times. Hes the perfect example of why people have such bad views on motorcyclists. i really hope they catch him, not only is he a danger but that bike is an absolute piece of trash, ive been next to him at the gas station before and the zip ties out number the nuts and bolts.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 1:02 pm
  • Both drivers were at fault. The man in the vehicle is an idiot for taunting the punk on the bike. He could’ve silently followed and gotten the tag instead of putting his life and others in danger by using his cell phone while driving. In addition, speed bumps in neighborhoods would cure a lot of these crotch rocket idiots – but then people in cars who like to speed (and are the same who complain about the crotch rockets) wouldn’t agree to that now would they; not to mention county would never pay for anything that made sense i.e. sidewalks to nowhere instead of near schools.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 9:14 am
  • The truck driver initiated the confrontation by playing sheriff. The only reason to lane split is to get away from idiots like the previously mentioned truck driver who is more worried about playing cop and filming someone while going 50 mph rather than paying attention to his own driving. The bike would have been long gone from that light had he worried solely about himself.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 8:44 am
  • People cut in front of me all day long, it stinks, but im to busy to play cop. unless they are really in my face or I feel jeopjrdized, If i do then i handle it. If you have nothing to do cause you sit on your a– . then you have plenty of time to play cop. As soon as this gov stops giving out free welfare, ssi and whatever other dole your on, then you will be to busy trying to make a pay to buy food, and will have less time to play new york cop cause a kid cut in front of you. Go look for a job and support yourself instead of sucking gov money and playing Dick Tracy.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 8:32 am
  • Can someone tell me please how chicken little holds that bike up?I see him everyday he will bite it.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 8:22 am
  • Mike,
    You are clearly a dumb ignorant .
    You must have escaped a clothes hanger.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 8:13 am
  • Hatred for the “crotch rocket” is ignorant. They are sport bikes. And non living mechines.. they arnt propelled by jet fuel over 600mph or what ever. They are just light weight and pack lots of power due to gearing and displacement. Or power to weight ratio. Yes i can agree with many of you, that lots of younger kids get them and act stupid cause they are relatively cheap on Craigslist and they don’t have to listen to mommy cause they are 18 now. They obviously have a child like mentality still. I’m 26 and I have a 08 yzf r1. Doesn’t mean I’m stupid on it or I’m one of these kids. I’m a motorcycle tech in my spare time (went to school for it) I served my country and as of now Im a tow truck driver. I have seen a lot of it and I don’t care to see more but it happens. Children don’t know limits….on anything. As an adult, we know our limits. So don’t stoop to a child’s level to prove a point …get your facts and information, report it and let the cops do what they do best. A eye for a eye makes the whole world blind.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 4:46 am
  • Another frog jockey …love the purple shirt

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 3:25 am
  • I have this idiot speed up and down my block on a crotch rocket everyday and the cops say there is nothing they can do cause the bike can out run the cop..so they get away with it..karma is a bitch and eventually something bad will happen to them.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 12:01 am
  • That must be the same kid that went in between cars passed by me and stopped at the light at Mainer and Springhill Dr. He has no regards for his life and none for others..He needs to be caught before he kills himself or innocent people..

Friday, 17 July 2015, 11:16 pm
  • Both drivers are idiots. Thank god they didn’t cause an accident while playing their little game of slap-n-tickle.

Friday, 17 July 2015, 11:11 pm
  • First of all not all bikers are like this! Yes recording him for proof that he damaged the vehicle is one thing but antagonizing him by yelling out the window is another. Imagine how the video would of looked had the guy on the bike been recording.

Friday, 17 July 2015, 11:00 pm
  • They should probably start with questioning Kelsey Chinevere and Brandon Hatfield.

So sick of bad riders giving everyone who has a street bike a bad reputation. I constantly watch for ALL motorcycles, but it’s hard to watch for ones driving like idiots, harleys included.

Friday, 17 July 2015, 10:46 pm
  • You should have taking him out

Friday, 17 July 2015, 9:29 pm
  • He maybe in the wrong for video taping, but this crap happens all the time with these crouch rockets, that’s why you do read about them in the papers after the accident they were in., And he turned this tape over to the Cops, they obviously didn’t charge him with anything, so it was legal. He still need to be caught, a menace to the road. The road rules are the same for cars, trucks, bikes. I own both, and would never weave between cars, he needs to be caught.

Friday, 17 July 2015, 8:07 pm
  • Punk kid! He will be caught bases on the pic above!

Friday, 17 July 2015, 7:27 pm
    • We will read about him someday after they scoop him up off the pavement.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 10:03 am
  • *gives us sport bike riders……..

Friday, 17 July 2015, 7:06 pm
  • This guy is an idiot obviously and has a death wish…..for atleast 8 seconds, he took his eyes off the road…. ALOT can happen in that small amount of time…. Dumb ass just us good sport bike riders a bad name. Thanks alot jerk

Friday, 17 July 2015, 7:05 pm
  • Guy in truck is an antagonist, speeding after bike, with no regard for other cars while he is videotaping. Sure, biker was jerk, but stirring the pot made it worse. If the bike wrecks, maybe he injures or kills himself, if the truck wrecks while laughing his a$$ off videotaping, he potentially injures or kills an innocent bystander.

Friday, 17 July 2015, 6:43 pm
  • Lol. Where are all the ‘thug’ comments at for this guy ? Oh that’s right, he’s white. So it’s okay, & you all would never dare to label him a thug.

Friday, 17 July 2015, 6:30 pm
    • No, he isn’t a “thug”. He is an ignorant a**hole. BOTH of them were. Feel better now?

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 7:28 pm
  • And no offense dude but you should mind your own business. To the jackass on the bike, you’re setting a terrible example for new drivers. People die everyday from that crap. Engaging in road rage also puts the other driver at fault as well. Neither were right. Name calling and not watching the road while you record a video is careless driving.

Friday, 17 July 2015, 6:12 pm
    • Finally, someone making some sense! BOTH were a hazard! BOTH should be charged! BOTH need a little anger management! smh

Friday, 17 July 2015, 6:59 pm
  • How about the fact that the guy is recording a video while being behind the wheel. I say charge them both. Get them both off the roads before someone ends up getting killed because of idiots fighting over something so dumb lol.

Friday, 17 July 2015, 6:09 pm
  • I would have swerved towards him, car vs bike, bad day for bike! Then get out and beat the bark off of him!

Friday, 17 July 2015, 6:04 pm
    • Why would you intentionally cause an accident. Even thought the biker was clearly wrong two wrongs don’t make a right!

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 1:56 pm
      • Why? Because at that point its not an accident. An accident would imply no intent. In the video the biker escalated the entire situation with adding the physical aspect to it. He too could have just as easily turned off and ended it but he didn’t. In this video HE has become the aggressor and I and anyone else, including you Quinton Howard have every right to stop the attack. My truck weighs in at 8700 pounds EMPTY. If he would have been stupid enough to INTENTIONALLY tangle with it, then shame on him. Like another poster said, what if he had a weapon? Not going to give that an opportunity to present itself because as far as I am concerned, he was using his bike as a weapon in an aggressive manner. I pray that todays story, (7/18 http://rnrfonline.com.10-0-0-137.ctsgraphics.co/breaking-sports-bike-crash-claims-mans-life-on-spring-hill-drive/ ), isn’t the same guy. In this story, I pray for the family of the rider left behind to deal with the broken pieces of a life taken too young but in either case, if it is one in the same or not, if you choose to live and act in such a manner as that your life can be snuffed out like this, then that is their sole and greedy choice.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 7:22 pm
        • Very well said, I agree! thank you

Tuesday, 21 July 2015, 8:57 pm
  • I have had encounters with bikers going between two lanes of traffic as well.
    However, I did NOT respond in the same way as the driver in the car!
    The driver in the car should NOT have taunted the biker!!!

What if that biker had a gun and shot the guy in the car for taunting him???

What the driver of the car SHOULD have done was call 911 while the
    biker was going in and out or between lanes!!!!

BOTH, the biker and driver of car were wrong!!!!!!!!!
    God forbid if someone had been killed during this incident!!

Friday, 17 July 2015, 5:52 pm
  • Ya that bikers a jerk I’ve seen him racing down SH dr. Weaving in and out of traffic like he’s on a race track. I was hoping he’d lose it so I could beep and laugh as I go by. Many of these cycle cronies think they’re above the law speed and squeeze thru cars just to come up to the light and look like a dumbass. Ive called the sheriff on weeckless drivers before but every time I’ve had no luck getting a deputy to apprehend the weeckless driver. If he would have broke my mirror I definitely would have pulled in front of him and brake checked his ass! Most the motorcycle accidents are because of guys like this. I have driven motorcycles but I won’t drive one here in Florida. Too many distracted drivers.

Friday, 17 July 2015, 5:29 pm
    • That’s why I use my dash cam at all times in Spring Hill. Just yesterday I got red light runners on camera.

Saturday, 18 July 2015, 9:59 am
  • Bikers like these think they own the roads. Cry woof when they get hit by something bigger then them and blame them but on the other hand, there the ones driving like idiots. I hope they find this idiot and take his biker license away because he does not deserve to drive like an idiot or break people’s cars. You do not have the right on a motorcycle to get in front of everybody and cut people off without signaling I think you’re badass because you’re on a motorcycle / crotch rocket. I’m glad he got this idiot face and his bike. Black bike, red and white letters, skinny guy/young person with purple shirt. I will be looking for this guy and I hope you are reading this.

Friday, 17 July 2015, 5:17 pm
  • Most motorcycle drivers are good drivers. However, the ones that weave in and out of traffic, speed and don’t bother using blinkers tick me off. I agree to look out for motorcyclists but they need to respect the road. Like I said, most do but idiots like this guy cause real problems.

Friday, 17 July 2015, 5:01 pm
  • I ride a Harley, we have more class than the kids on crotch rockets. DON’T all jump on me at once, that’s MY opinion and the rest of the “Harley” community. A cager hit me in 2007 and actually left me for dead. I was found 14 hours later and was DOA at the hospital…………still having surgeries to this date. So, YES, PLEASE watch out for REAL bikes.

Friday, 17 July 2015, 5:01 pm
    • no disrespect but please watch for ALL other drivers!! Had an older gentleman coast thru a stop sign right in front of me today and then stop!! Right in front of me!?!? Driving is not a Right but a privilege.. pay attention and have respect for others!

Friday, 17 July 2015, 7:22 pm