Spring Hill Man Executes Three People in Kentucky Before Fleeing to Florida

SPRING HILL – A Spring Hill man is charged with three counts of first degree murder in the shooting deaths of three people that occurred in Louisville, Kentucky on Friday.

CLICK HERE FOR ORIGINAL REPORT

Louisville Metro Police responded to 6424 Venango Drive around 10:00 a.m. on Friday, where they discovered the bodies of Geneva Miles, her brother Michael Miles, and his wife Catherine Miles. Police also located two young children inside the residence who were unharmed. Their relationship to the victims is unknown at this time.

According to a statement from the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office, a multi-agency task force that included the Louisville Metro Police Department, along with Pinellas and Hernando County Sheriff’s conducted a felony traffic stop on the US-19 overpass at Ulmerton Road in Clearwater, around 10:00 p.m. last night. Officials say they arrested the prime suspect, 46-year-old Christopher Cruz Oliva without incident. Oliva was wearing a ballistic vest, like the one pictured below, and was armed with an AK47 long rifle.

Timothy Coleman, a relative of the victims tells RNRF that Oliva fled Louisville with his 3-year-old daughter and dropped her off in Spring Hill with his sister, where he signed over custodial rights. As he was leaving, Oliva’s sister asked why Geneva was not with him, and according to Coleman he said, “Geneva is dead.” She said what? He replied, “I killed her.”

Coleman says Geneva Miles was Christopher Oliva’s girlfriend of over 20 years and that Chris was extremely abusive over the course of their relationship. On Thursday night, Chris and Geneva began arguing while they were living with the victims in Louisville. Coleman says that’s when Chris shot and killed Geneva, Mike and Catherine Miles.

Mike and Catherine had just started a business together after her husband left the Military. Coleman says Geneva was in the process of obtaining a restraining order, so she could get a fresh start without Chris in her life – but it was too late.

Coleman tells RNRF that all three victims were shot execution style with the AK47.

We will bring more details on this case if they develop.

Comments
  • Love how you all think “RealNewsRealFast” is a substitute for fact-tathering in courts. GO NEWSIES! You’ve graduated to “judge” status. The “people” — stupid as they may be — BELIEVE ALL YOU SAY! Folks, read more, please. For the sake of humanity!!!!

Monday, 15 January 2018, 10:59 pm
    • Seriously, you are stupid and make no sense

Tuesday, 16 January 2018, 1:46 am
  • Your information is inaccurate. The address is wrong. His name is wrong. The information on the gunshots is wrong. The weapon used is wrong. You should correct your information and get accurate details before releasing your stories. I was great friends with Geneva and even lived with them for some time. He was and always has been a violent person who was unpredictable. I hope he gets the death penalty for what he did to her and her family.

Monday, 15 January 2018, 5:10 pm
      • Email has been sent.

Monday, 15 January 2018, 6:55 pm
        • I’m just shocked at your words and accusations Brittani Hisaw. Living with them for a while…how long was a while, a couple weeks, 2 months max? I know your “Uncle” is a Cop but that does not mean you know where they were shot and how. I would appreciate it if you just stopped talking bout my family without talking with us first.

Thank you, I will be sure to send you an invite to her Memorial since you were so close. Good thing I read this or I wouldn’t of know to send my Twinnie Cousin’s BF an invite to her Memorial Service.

Monday, 15 January 2018, 7:58 pm
    • Brittani, who exactly are you? I’m Geneva’s, Mike’s and Cats 1st cousin. Nothing he wrote was inaccurate. That is the gun he used, he did it in Ky, he has been violent, that is his name…so what is inacurrent with this being I am Family and I have been involved with this since it happened and I have no clue who you are. I am sure you knew Geneva and you are probably upset as we all are but I’ve known Geevs since Birth and I gave him that Info so tell ME HOW WRONG THAT INFO IS. HOW DO YOU THInK YOU K now what GUN he used? Did you read the Coroner’s Report? I did. YOU NEED TO APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR NONSENSE. YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING OBVIOUSLY.

Monday, 15 January 2018, 7:30 pm
      • I am truly sorry. That was never my intentions to offend anyone. Infact until Tom replied back to me, I had not even known he had gotten his information from you. I thought he gathered the information on his own. I am sorry. I also am very sorry for the loss of your loved ones. Geneva was a wonderful person.

Tuesday, 16 January 2018, 12:26 pm
        • Im glad we got to personally talk and I got to personally apologize. I look forward to meeting you at the memorial Tim. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Tuesday, 16 January 2018, 12:58 pm
    • From the sounds of what Tim has responded…maybe you are a drama written looking for attention. Because according to a person who was obviously very close to this woman…you are the one who is wrong and I almost feel the need to apologize for your nonsensen. No one should have to hear this garbage during this time! Tim (and family), i am so sorry for your loss and hope that time will make it easier on your whole family. The one thing that everyone is consistent on is ” Geev was a nice person who will be missed by so many”. God bless you and your family through these times of healing!

Tuesday, 16 January 2018, 1:53 am
  • wow, they were like family. this is shocking news. she was the sweetest person ever. I remember her from when she was little and had to get skin graphs from being burned,even worked with her at applebees for years and him at hooters for years. They took care of his grandma at the apts for a long time. I remember when he got that ak and mac you see in the picture. We all went out to eat together and they were like the picture perfect couple for so long. i remember playing video games at his apt and he asked a guy to leave bc he was glorying violence and it was disgusting talk he said… and now this. people snap. its a scary world we live in.

Sunday, 14 January 2018, 8:33 pm
  • Senseless. Hope the family finds peace of mind.

Sunday, 14 January 2018, 8:14 pm
  • The child will be taken from HIS sister and given to Geneva’s family.
    So he gave his sister custody without realizing what the courts do in
    these situations.
    PRAYERS TO THE FAMILIES OF THE VICTIMS. 🙁

Sunday, 14 January 2018, 3:59 pm
    • We are in negotiations with his Sister who has agreed to return Nevah to us. She will raised by our Cousin Ashley and her husband Justin. She cannot have kids so she has been helping with families other kids. Nevah will be well taken care of. I’m sure he will get the death penalty when he is sent back to KY. Keep us all in your prayers as this has devastated us. 3 children will not have their parents to grow up with. Sad and just sickening.

Tim Coleman

Sunday, 14 January 2018, 5:13 pm
      • Tim, she was always an amazing caring person. I was a very very good friend. I was over the house almost daily. This is heart breaking news. Im sorry to hear this. It does not even seem real.

Sunday, 14 January 2018, 8:40 pm
  • Please keep my family and the other families in prayer, this was a senseless act. We have so many questions we need answered for closer. My cousins were the sweetest, loving people. It was an honor to meet such sweet people. They were all very much loved and will be missed dearly.

Sunday, 14 January 2018, 2:13 pm
  • I hope he gets the death penalty but the way our system works it will be many,many years and then it may be set aside for some bogus reason and the tax payers will have to pay for him for the rest of his life. Thanks liberals.

Sunday, 14 January 2018, 10:27 am
    • It will not go to court here.He will be tried in Kentucky where he did it.So he probably will get the death penalty

Sunday, 14 January 2018, 5:33 pm
  • I wonder why this RAMBO WANNA BE didn’t give up without a final shootout w/ the cops?

Sunday, 14 January 2018, 9:11 am
    • More than likely, he is a coward and was scared. Most abusive men are cowards. We need to execute people like him no more than 2 days after arrest.

Sunday, 14 January 2018, 11:18 am
  • No other website has this story. Are you aure it is real?

Sunday, 14 January 2018, 8:48 am
    • I know Geneva it is real

Sunday, 14 January 2018, 11:24 am
    • I was friends with Geneva.. it is very real

Sunday, 14 January 2018, 11:40 am
    • Dude April said,keep,my family. In ur prayers…so….

Sunday, 14 January 2018, 4:24 pm
    • It is absolutely real as they are my Cousins. It is all over the news in Ky. A press conference will be held tomorrow.

Sunday, 14 January 2018, 5:14 pm
      • Hi Timothy, my heart goes out to you and your family. Geneva and I were friends we worked together at Jam’s in Florida. I helped her pack up her apartment to move to Kentucky. We stayed in contact. My question is the go fund me page does not include Geneva??? Many friends and customers here in Florida want to help but don’t know what to do.

Monday, 15 January 2018, 8:25 pm
    • Are you suggesting the police faked the arrest too? It’s all one “big conspiracy” for something to print? heh heh …LOL Must be fake then. You guys are a RIOT!

Monday, 15 January 2018, 8:44 pm
  • Domestic violence is serious. This is a prime example of how it escalates. There are tell tale signs even at the first date.

Sunday, 14 January 2018, 8:43 am
    • Shhhh. You’re being ridiculous. Stop talking please. =D

Monday, 15 January 2018, 8:50 pm
  • From “Thug Life” to “Prison Girlfriend Life”.

Sunday, 14 January 2018, 7:30 am
    • They’ll be passing him around like a beer funnel at a Spring Break beach party.

Monday, 15 January 2018, 8:52 pm
  • shoot and than hang this POS………………………………..

Sunday, 14 January 2018, 3:57 am
  • My thoughts and prayers are with Genevas family and friends. This is very sad and heart breaking. A beautiful soul , gone too soon.

Sunday, 14 January 2018, 1:55 am
  • Thats exactly what a coward looks like! Cowards beat on women and think they are a billy bad ass behind a gun! But really just a yellow bellied coward! I pray God puts a hedge of protection around this child and the family left behind😢

Saturday, 13 January 2018, 11:45 pm
  • What a cold hearted monster…smdh. Hope his daughter never has to lay eyes on him again. She could never be safe… :'(

Saturday, 13 January 2018, 10:25 pm
  • Looking at the face of evil. May the deceased rip and may GOD help the child here, and the ones in Kentucky.

Saturday, 13 January 2018, 9:08 pm
  • selfish bastard

Saturday, 13 January 2018, 9:07 pm
  • Prayers for all involved.

Saturday, 13 January 2018, 8:02 pm
  • Death row here I come!!!

Saturday, 13 January 2018, 7:55 pm
  • Pure evil. God Bless all involved. A. En

Saturday, 13 January 2018, 7:44 pm
  • Wow, no words really. What a tragedy. Prayers for the victims family’s.

Saturday, 13 January 2018, 7:13 pm