Standoff Leads to Closing of Local Sports Complex, Woman Possibly Armed

SPRING HILL – Sheriff’s Deputies have shut down a local Sports Complex, after a suicidal woman locked herself in a vehicle and may be armed.

Deputies surrounded Anderson Snow Park located at 1360 Anderson Snow Road and are attempting to negotiate with the desperate woman.

We will bring more on this story as it develops.

Comments
  • This is crazy.. No matter what the situation is or was …someone lost there life have som damn respect omg this world is crazy and horrible

Friday, 24 November 2017, 10:46 am
  • Praying for this family. My heart breaks for her and her family.

Thursday, 23 November 2017, 11:08 pm
  • Just an FYI, I know this individual, my son and her brother have been best friends for years…do not say things you have no clue about. Do not speculate on who it may be, trash a name when you have no clue. This had nothing to do with Blaise, and you have no right speaking with no real information.

Thursday, 23 November 2017, 10:07 pm
  • i feel bad for her it sucks having your spouse cheet on you my x wife did that and to have it happen around the holidays makes it that much worse

Thursday, 23 November 2017, 9:33 pm
  • Why would any speculate on who’s wife? Get a life “oh no”. Have some respect for whoever it might be

Thursday, 23 November 2017, 9:29 pm
  • Angry , sad, & gross?? I don’t think those go together. U must be REALLY upset with that post. 😝 ANOTHER LOSER !
    SARAH, is ur husband a cheating SCUMBAG Also?? Is that why ur pissed ?
    OOOHHH, URR BLAISE’S WIFE!!!
    Now it all makes sense , LOSER who married a LOSER! Jump off a cliff , take ur husband with ya!

Thursday, 23 November 2017, 9:27 pm
    • I have no clue who you are but you have no clue what you are talking about. I PERSONALLY know the people involved in this situation and it has NOTHING to do with Blaise. No matter your personal feelings you should be ashamed of slandering a name without proof. Not to mention the disrespect you are showing to the family/friends of the actual individual involved. We are all entitled to our opinions but commenting IN PUBLIC, with FALSE accusations is not an opinion but slander. As for the actual individual, may she RIP without the likes of you spreading rumors.

Friday, 24 November 2017, 7:00 pm
  • not a good outcome, EMS transporting to Bayfront with GSW

Thursday, 23 November 2017, 8:56 pm
  • When did he cheat on her?

Thursday, 23 November 2017, 8:51 pm
  • I think it’s BLAISE IN”GAG”LIA’S wife !!
    She’s pissed about her old man being CHEATING SCUM!

Thursday, 23 November 2017, 5:58 pm
    • Wow. That’s a really disgusting thing to say. How sad must your life be to sit around hating people so much that you spew your toxicity on unrelated stories and such. I can’t imagine how angry and sad and gross you must feel inside all of the time to behave in such a way.

Thursday, 23 November 2017, 7:06 pm
    • Well, if you are right, Nobody including Tom will report it.
      Blaise always gets a free pass.
      I would hate to think Tom was a part of their little gang.
      But, we’ll see….

Thursday, 23 November 2017, 9:29 pm
    • Some one is dead and all you can do is spew your hatred ????????? WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT ??

Friday, 24 November 2017, 5:46 am
    • That comment was not made by the real oh no

Friday, 24 November 2017, 5:15 pm
    • You continue to use different aliases and make derogatory statements against Blaise. I would strongly advise against continuing that. You’re walking a thin line there, bub!

Friday, 24 November 2017, 7:29 pm
      • I 100% agree. Whoever it is making this (these) comments needs to stop. They are slandering the name of someone in no way involved in this situation for what I assume is personal reasons/opinions. Whether this gentleman (Blaise) cheated or not, that’s not up for discussion on a story about a young lady (and I mean young) who was so distraught she took her own life. The individual slandering a name where anyone can see it is disrespecting the true story and making themselves available for charges of slander.
        I just ask that when people comment, as we are all only curious humans, they do so with respect and genuine concern. If/when the family sees this, they do not need any more negativity. I love this family like my own and I will do anything possible to help during this tragic time.

Friday, 24 November 2017, 10:08 pm
        • Bravo Stacie. Hit the nail on the head.

Saturday, 25 November 2017, 11:52 am