Suspect Faces Two-Counts of First Degree Murder in Tuesday’s Hill n’ Dale Shooting Spree

BROOKSVILLE – A suspect is now charged in connection with Tuesday’s murder of two people in the Hill n’ Dale area, after he shot three people inside a home on Azen Loop.

23-year-old Khristian Donvell Francis is charged with two-counts of First Degree Murder, one-count Attempted First Degree Murder, and Armed Burglary.

Officials have not released a motive into why Francis killed Brene Marshall, 16, Teneta Morrell, 40, and critically injured Adolphus Washington, 36.

Francis remains behind bars on no bond status.

ORIGINAL REPORTS:

Comments
  • Francis one good thing that will your bitch name in prison

Tuesday, 30 January 2018, 10:52 am
  • Another aspiring rapper goes down. He dindu nuffin, he be taking care of his baby mama. You’ll be raciss!

Saturday, 27 January 2018, 5:08 pm
  • 🐞LOVE YOU KHRISTIAN DONYELL FRANCIS I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS AND WE ARE PRAYING THAT THE KILLER COMES FORWARD BUT UNFORTUNATELY HCSO LET HIM GET AWAY🕣 DO YOUR JOB DON’T MAKE IT EASIER ON YOUR TEAM BY RUINING THIS YOUNG MAN LIFE

Saturday, 27 January 2018, 3:33 pm
    • Are you in the same world as the rest of us they caught this piese of red handed.

Sunday, 28 January 2018, 12:48 pm
  • Just seen you not to long ago… When you came thru in your work truck??? bruh I know you are a HARDWORKER ! This just doesn’t even fit your character nor description. Im praying for you and I hope they find whose done this. prayers 4 everybody because it seems like no suspects everyones a victim in this case… Except for the real killer! Guilty until proven innocent..

Saturday, 27 January 2018, 1:46 pm
  • HE WAS JUSS TURNIN HIS LIFE AROUND AND CHITT 🙂

Saturday, 27 January 2018, 1:27 pm
  • WE LOVE YOU KHRISTIAN DONVELL FRANCIS

Saturday, 27 January 2018, 10:07 am
    • How can you love a killer pices of crap

Tuesday, 30 January 2018, 10:54 am
  • it’s crazy how they just judge and not know FACTS, they accuse an innocent child to make their jobs easier while the real killer is still free

Saturday, 27 January 2018, 10:04 am
  • I know yo ♥ to good 4 1 an fa 2 bruh you ain do dis shit ! crackas trna pin shit on you WE GOTCHA an dts real SOLIDDDDD I pray fa you everyday my family knows you was w me tht night listening 2 beatss… chillin we was about 2 eat sum food! Mann the system so fuckeddd up they let the shooter get away an tryna blame you if no-one believe you ain do it. WE DO! Because we know you ain’t murder anybody burglarize nor wave guns in anybody face nor was in possession of a weapon an I’ll stand on da stand and tell the truth YOU DONT DESERVE THIS NOR A VOP you went in 2 every appointment ON TIME! Hernando county is so crooked they blame first ask questions later and if you don’t say what they wanna hear they look at you as an enemy 2! All we talked about was working and gettin 2 diss 💰 LEGALLY!! I can’t sleep at night knowing they tryna take such a caring bighearted persons life away 4 something someone else has done and got away w!!! RIP DRE an by the way his shooter has not been found… I guess if I was just so happen walking by Coney Island at dat time I’d be the shooter. They even tried connectin you 2 dat ….dis shit crazy how they just point fingers and take INNOCENT PPLS LIVES AWAY!.. YOU INNOCENT I can’t even imagine how you feel right now being faced against bullshit. This shit hurt me 2 my heart crackas tking me in 4 questioning sayin I’m lying that you were w me ALL DAY. I LOVE YOU BRUH W ALL MY ♥ STAY STRONG AND KEEP PRAYING.

Saturday, 27 January 2018, 9:51 am
    • Exactly what are you trying to say?

Monday, 29 January 2018, 11:25 am
    • I guess you speak in code so I have no idea what you said. If he is convicted, you might want to consider learning English.

Monday, 29 January 2018, 6:09 pm
    • you sound like a jive turkey

Monday, 29 January 2018, 9:04 pm
  • INNOCENT INNOCENT INNOCENT
    1800 Nights

Saturday, 27 January 2018, 9:48 am

Saturday, 27 January 2018, 9:44 am
    • I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say,you’ve smoked yourself stupid!

Sunday, 28 January 2018, 11:01 am
    • What ever I can make of this you wrote you need desperate help. Pat z

Sunday, 28 January 2018, 12:54 pm
    • Yep….. totally innocent, it was probably O.J.

Monday, 29 January 2018, 4:20 am
  • I can’t believe how people just judge, and not know FACTS. Hernando County put charges on an innocent child to make their jobs easier and the real killer is free. I PROMISE I KNOW HE’S AN INNOCENT VICTIM

Saturday, 27 January 2018, 9:42 am
    • I live directly across the woods they say he ran thru, and lost his shoe in my neighbors yard. (Which did not happen) And I know my husband was and then I came outside from the time the shots were fired till well after the cops came thru. And no one ran thru my neighbors or by my house. The next day I spoke with a detective who said to becareful with my grandson who I was walking because they were still looking for the weapon. Shotguns and rifles are hard to hide. I don’t know the young man not have a dog in the fight.. However the info doesn’t add up for me either.

Concern neighbor
      And loving American citizen

Tuesday, 30 January 2018, 5:13 pm
  • I know yo ♥ to good 4 1 an fa 2 bruh you ain do dis ! crackas trna pin on you WE GOTCHA an dts real SOLIDDDDD I pray fa you everyday my family knows you was w me tht night listening 2 beatss… chillin we was about 2 eat sum food! Mann the system so up they let the shooter get away an tryna blame you if no-one believe you ain do it. WE DO! Because we know you ain’t murder anybody burglarize nor wave guns in anybody face nor was in possession of a weapon an I’ll stand on da stand and tell the truth YOU DONT DESERVE THIS NOR A VOP you went in 2 every appointment ON TIME! Hernando county is so crooked they blame first ask questions later and if you don’t say what they wanna hear they look at you as an enemy 2! All we talked about was working and gettin 2 diss 💰 LEGALLY!! I can’t sleep at night knowing they tryna take such a caring bighearted persons life away 4 something someone else has done and got away w!!! RIP DRE an by the way his shooter has not been found… I guess if I was just so happen walking by Coney Island at dat time I’d be the shooter. They even tried connectin you 2 dat ….dis crazy how they just point fingers and take INNOCENT PPLS LIVES AWAY!.. YOU INNOCENT I can’t even imagine how you feel right now being faced against This shit hurt me 2 my heart crackas tking me in 4 questioning sayin I’m lying that you were w me ALL DAY. I LOVE YOU BRUH W ALL MY ♥ STAY STRONG AND KEEP PRAYING.

Saturday, 27 January 2018, 9:26 am
  • Bye, Felicia! I mean Francis.

Saturday, 27 January 2018, 8:04 am
  • Inside job def. And dont call me francis.

Saturday, 27 January 2018, 7:32 am
    • OK Francis. You’ll get to meat BUBBA before you get the Gas Chamber. ENJOY

Saturday, 27 January 2018, 1:29 pm
  • He’s going where all dips!ts end up that can’t control their emotions. Congratulations and enjoy the rest of your life you mental midget.

Saturday, 27 January 2018, 6:18 am
  • This boy gonna get the needle in the arm after years of sex in prison. When they gonna to learn. Case closed

Saturday, 27 January 2018, 4:53 am
  • Where are all of his defenders now?! lmao

Saturday, 27 January 2018, 1:11 am
    • Right here and what’s funny about 2 innocent childrens lives an 2 parents lives being taken? if it were your family member being accused it wouldn’t be so funny

Saturday, 27 January 2018, 1:51 pm
      • I think it’s funny as hell the way you are trying to defend this little punk. He will DIE in prison after other inmates make him their bitch! ROFLMAO

Saturday, 27 January 2018, 4:29 pm
  • He needs mental evaluation. Just like they gave Dylan roof.

Friday, 26 January 2018, 11:14 pm
  • He’s gonna rot in jail/hell and someone will make him their BITCH! 🙂

Friday, 26 January 2018, 9:28 pm
  • I can hear it now! That he is such a good boy! His Baby Daddy was not in his Life! What would Bethy Say in such Situation?

Friday, 26 January 2018, 9:26 pm
  • Poster child for the death penalty

Friday, 26 January 2018, 9:07 pm
    • You think like me thanks pat z

Friday, 26 January 2018, 9:45 pm