; ;

Suspects in Separate Violent Attacks Ordered $10.00 Bond Amounts

HERNANDO – In separate cases Monday, two suspects were jailed on charges of Domestic Battery, after attacking their partners during a dispute.

According to Brooksville Police, Officers responded to 460 Hale Ave last night, after 911 operators received reports of a possible burglary attempt in progress. Upon arrival, Officers realized the alleged burglar was actually Justin Woods, the husband of the complainant, 22-year-old Frantavia Starks.

Woods told officers that during an altercation with Starks, she punched him in the nose, causing it to bleed. As a result, Starks was taken into custody and charged with Domestic Battery.

A second incident took place later that evening at a residence on Jenkins Ave in Masaryktown, between husband and wife.

According to a Sheriff’s Office report, Jeffrey and Julie Bulkeley began arguing at their home, which turned violent after Julie tried to grab his cellphone and punched him.

Jeffrey says he recorded the entire incident with his cellphone, which clearly shows Julie grabbing for his phone, ripping his shirt and punching him twice with a closed fist. (RNRF has requested video of the incident)

Julie left the scene before deputies arrived but agreed to meet at Weeki Wachee High School to discuss the incident, later that evening.

During the investigation deputies determined that Julie was the primary aggressor and charged her with Domestic Battery.

Both suspects will remain behind bars at the Hernando County Jail until 4:00 p.m. today, where they will be eligible for a $10.00 bond.

Starks

Comments
  • So 38 special you act like you know everything but truth is: you JUDGE!!! No nothing but judge!!!!! We’re u there? We’re u in the position to see what the truth was? No, u sit at a computer screen and judge!! Not even a MAN!!!!! But as the word says “judgement is mine says the Lord!!!! NOT YOU!! You were not there to hear or see what took place!!!’

Tuesday, 26 January 2016, 10:12 pm
  • To set the record straight regarding my arrest I had left the residence and was gone for an hour before my husband called the police and said that I hit him which was a complete lie. He was the one that was aggressive he was the one that started the argument he was the one that started all of the nonsense he was the one that was recording me walking towards him asking for my phone. Then saying to me at the same time I’ve got your ass set up, see how you like it when I get your ass put in jail you f******* c***. And then after having me arrested he even called my best friend whose house I was headed to for safety and told her it was her fault that I was in jail. He calls himself a victim I never touched him he slapped his own leg while he was videotaping muted out the entire thing except for where he slapped himself.

Tuesday, 26 January 2016, 4:30 pm
  • Don’t have to be there to know Drama is Drama! But now you probably went right back to living with him, abuse and all. And believe this, it’ll most likely keep escalating until someone really gets hurt badly, or worse. I hope you didn’t, because nobody deserves to be anyones punching bag. Life IS too short to have to live with that kind of abuse from another, not just physical but also psychological . GOOD LUCK and STAY SAFE.

Saturday, 24 October 2015, 2:46 pm
  • Frist of all I find it funny how our size is the only topic and second of all you dnt know the real story you or them cops wasn’t there from start to finish 3rd 0f all neither me or my husband called the cops it was my noise as neghibors who called he did more than just hit me to get me to the point where I felt like I had too fight back and defend my slef when the cops came I told them everything was ok now we just had a little disagreement that all I mean what couples dnt the agreed and they where about to levea until they asked him what happens and is that’s true but out of spite and angry he said I hit him…..and that was the end of that I was arrested for the first time in my life oh and by the way that’s why our bond was so low be cause both me and the other lady was in jail for the first time ever in our life…….so the judge said he respect that and he treated us like it was our first time……and for the record we did sit in there over night we did go to first appearance at 8:00 the next day that’s where our bond was dropped. To 10$ before that our bond was 100$ or more i just saying on my behalf a girl can only take so much before she snapps i not normally. That type of person but i just couldn’t take it no more……

Saturday, 24 October 2015, 11:32 am
  • Ya know, I have a wonderful life, kiss my grits

Friday, 23 October 2015, 6:26 pm
  • Lmbo 38 special,that was good.?

Friday, 23 October 2015, 5:21 pm
  • And here you sit! Whatcha eatin?

Friday, 23 October 2015, 2:59 pm
  • What is wrong with you people and your fat jokes! I’m sure all y’all vare real beauties yourself when all you have in your pathetic life is to sit your fat Mickie d eating behind in a chair and comment on people’s lives that obviously have serious problems! Grow up and get a life! Losers

Friday, 23 October 2015, 10:47 am
  • Real beauty’s….man!!!!!…

Wednesday, 21 October 2015, 10:59 pm
  • it’s the corned beef sisters – rump and brisket!

Wednesday, 21 October 2015, 7:25 pm
  • Despicable low life crap and defiantly land fill candidates and $10.00 Bond, Is that a misprint, I hope so.

Wednesday, 21 October 2015, 3:07 pm
  • In Pasco, if you’re arrested for domestic battery, you’re held w/of bind until you see the Judge for first appearance.

Wednesday, 21 October 2015, 1:32 am
  • Yeah, I bet both of them are pros when it comes to slam-dunking big macs. Look like pac-man x2.

Tuesday, 20 October 2015, 5:47 pm
  • Seems like an awful lot of the deputies time and money spent, for these 2 to have a 10.00 bond. What is up with that?>?? I wonder if they would have been men, would it have been a little different?

Tuesday, 20 October 2015, 5:06 pm
  • 38, you better bring a lot of money. Even at MDs those two look like they could run up a bill.

Tuesday, 20 October 2015, 4:49 pm
  • Hahaha ,I do t care who u r that was hilarious

Tuesday, 20 October 2015, 4:41 pm
  • So let’s get together $20.00, bail them both out, and let them fight each other. They both look about the same size, so it ought to be a pretty good match. Winner gets all-you-can-eat at mickeyD’s.

Tuesday, 20 October 2015, 4:25 pm
  • Well that does it for you two,SANTA CLAUS IS NOT COMING TO YOUR HOUSE THIS YEAR!!

Tuesday, 20 October 2015, 3:32 pm
  • 10 dollar bond????? Are you freaking kidding me!!!!

Tuesday, 20 October 2015, 2:50 pm