SWAT Raids Home of Suspected Drug Trafficker for Second Time, Not Drug Related

UPDATE: 5/24/2018, 6:37 P.M. – According to booking information on the Hernando County Jail Website, Graham is charged with 2-counts of sexual battery on a child between the ages of 12 and 16, and 1-count of Kidnapping. Graham is currently held on a $110,000 bond.

SPRING HILL – The Hernando County Sheriff’s SWAT team raided a home on Clingman Street this afternoon, where they arrested a man who is already facing numerous drug trafficking charges from a previous raid that took place last October.

According to Deputy Chief Col. Mike Maurer who was on scene today, the suspect is accused of allegedly holding a woman against her will to commit a sex offense. Maurer could not provide further details into the case at this time.

The suspect is identified as 51-year-old Charles Curtis Graham of 10432 Clingman Street and he was taken into custody without incident.

Graham was arrested on October 4thof last year and charged with possessing and trafficking cocaine, and possession of methamphetamine, hashish, marijuana, and prescription medications. Official also seized several firearms, ammunition, and an undisclosed amout of cash, during the previous raid.

We will bring more on this story when additional details are available.

CLICK HERE FOR PREVIOUS ARTICLE

Comments
  • Why the overkill? He could have been lured out with a candy bar.

Sunday, 27 May 2018, 2:38 pm
  • 2 shut up ( surfadic) BWAAAAAAAA! Hey please quit calling me names and stop misspelling my name, look let me rephrase this this way is this guy obviously a bad man piece of scum worthless trash does he need off the streets absolutely yes one main point I do remember the original story but I don’t remember anywhere anything being mentioned about minors if you’ve read any of my past comments you know I cannot tolerate pedophiles and woman beaters so if I missed the part where there were minors in his home my bad also I’m not against law enforcement I happen to be Pro law enforcement and I pray for all of our officer safety whether they’re good or bad just was simply stating my opinion that looks a little bit like Overkill for a big fat slob that they already had a lot of knowledge and Intel on just looked a little overdone to me just saying anyway you’re entitled to your opinion just make sure you spell my name right okay please just common decency and human respect okay now let’s all go chill and have a nice cool alcoholic beverage!!!!😎

Friday, 25 May 2018, 6:21 pm
  • Shouldn’t the gal in the picture have been allowed to at least put a bra on before the photo?

Friday, 25 May 2018, 5:51 pm
  • ***Tom, I live on Maguire, across from him. According to the neighbor directly across from him, the deputies were there requesting videos from his security cameras, and was told this was not a minor. Please check this out and print a follow up if it’s true. I would hate to see this piece of crap sue you for defamation of character.

Friday, 25 May 2018, 2:53 pm
  • dumbasses

Friday, 25 May 2018, 10:27 am
  • you people kill me jump you ass out there and do there job? walk in blindly to the houses and key board warriors judging size of the deputies lets see your fat ass do what they do ? can you pass the pt test? nope but your ass would call the cops if some one took your twinkies

Friday, 25 May 2018, 10:24 am
  • Thank you Tom for the picture of the “alleged” perp. Priceless.

Friday, 25 May 2018, 8:47 am
  • That black swat guy sure is smiley.

Friday, 25 May 2018, 5:09 am
  • His lifestyle is as ugly as his physical appearance.

Friday, 25 May 2018, 5:06 am
  • I cannot believe the blatant ignorance of half you people. They treated that situation just as he needed to be treated he is a convicted felon with multiple firearm charges he’s a pedophile that should have just took them out from 50 yards away but that’s not my judgment but you damn right we roll up SWAT you damn right they’re going to bring out the sort team come out that mother on from Every Witch Way is the dangerous career Criminal to handle exactly how it should have been

Thursday, 24 May 2018, 10:56 pm
    • I hope you are not a deputy, you used the term WE when talking about SWAT. If so, please do the public a favor and get an education.
      He does have a history. I’d like to know what kind of mother would take her small kids to his home in the first place? If his guns were previously confiscated, did they get more guns this time around or no?
      To me this is complete overkill. I agree with the other posters. A huge waste of resources on HCSO’s behalf. A slap in the face of those of us who pay their salaries.
      Before you jump down my throat, I will tell you this. I am ex LEO (retired) and we would have never done this stupid publicity stunt where I was a professional at. But we all know that your Sheriff likes to make stuff look good for his department and he knows diddly squat about his position. Most of the command staff at HCSO are nothing but career butt kisses who have moved up the rank only by doing that. Look at them all. They used to be in shape and now they are hideously fat. Your two top brass are as corrupt as they come too. Vote that fat head out and you would all benefit from a real Sheriff’s department.
      Just wait until BPD is taken over. You have seen nothing yet and you can bet that your taxes are going to greatly increase.

Friday, 25 May 2018, 8:32 am
  • this is the first time I have seen a suspect fatter than our deputies….. Guess the overwhelming force was needed so the perp didn’t sit on anyone….

Thursday, 24 May 2018, 10:17 pm
  • so a guy rapes a woman you morons are worried about what the cops did. effin society needs a makeover

Thursday, 24 May 2018, 9:47 pm
  • This is wild ! He gets what he deserves .

Thursday, 24 May 2018, 9:41 pm
  • Look very closely at the two on back of jeep. They are SMILING SO PRETTY!!! I think this is a STAGED OVERKILL taunting not only Tom but also we the taxpayers. A slap in our faces saying they are now the only game in town now and they’re going to milk our pockets dry with their agenda of retaliation.

Thursday, 24 May 2018, 7:05 pm
    • Ya fookin bet they show all the scum who’s boss. Question is why do you have a problem with this fact of life?

Friday, 25 May 2018, 4:48 am
    • You must be a scummy criminal yourself.

Friday, 25 May 2018, 7:40 am
  • Overkill on the polices part IF the victims were not in the house still. Had to laugh at the deputies smiling for the camera though.
    Let’s see how long this blob stays locked up now.

Thursday, 24 May 2018, 7:02 pm
    • Oh shut up

Friday, 25 May 2018, 5:01 am
  • I knew this guy, he’s a Kentucky native, and absolutely INSANE. Stalked me on Facebook after I paid him to make some business signs for my truck.

Thursday, 24 May 2018, 6:25 pm
  • Wow folks all I got to say here is overkill look policing and governing is needed anywhere and everywhere in many applications all over the world but this looks like a gosh damn battle platoon on least on a fat slob give me a break couldn’t to 3 deputies show up knowing what was going down take the door out with their boot one swift kick in there in what do you need gosh Dam whole military Brigade, also someone else commented a good point up above I forget who it was but certainly this woman knew I would think enough about this man to know that nothing’s for free how disgusting how sad God help us all lol by the way why don’t they give me his nice house I’m tired of renting

Thursday, 24 May 2018, 5:55 pm
    • hey surfadic!, what if he was armed you A$$, he’s already a convicted felon, what it those kids were your’ that he molested???, shut up why start crap.?, hide behind your computer, your probably fatter….

Thursday, 24 May 2018, 7:01 pm
    • Surfadic:, Did you read this part:
      Graham was arrested on October 4thof last year and charged with possessing and trafficking cocaine, and possession of methamphetamine, hashish, marijuana, and prescription medications. Official also seized several firearms, ammunition, and an undisclosed about of cash, during the previous raid.
      That’s why the military entrance.

Thursday, 24 May 2018, 7:03 pm
    • Your sooo right

Friday, 25 May 2018, 5:33 am
  • C’mon Man Look at the guy! That is the only way he can get it. I’m sure she was there to Trade off.

Thursday, 24 May 2018, 5:17 pm
  • So why does it take 13 plus members of law enforcement to arrest a guy on this kind of charge.

Thursday, 24 May 2018, 5:15 pm
    • So typical of HCSO but when you call for something you can’t even get a car to show up…

Thursday, 24 May 2018, 5:27 pm
      • Lady you’re an imbecile.

Friday, 25 May 2018, 7:44 am
      • This is correct. We had to call twice one night qhwn an hour passed and noone showed.

Friday, 25 May 2018, 11:46 am
    • Becasue he was holding someone against their will…It’s called swat team not swat guy. Thanks for being a dumb ass. You would prob complain about your tax dollars if you saw cops sitting around all day.

Thursday, 24 May 2018, 6:30 pm
  • Human Garbage should be taken to the dump and left there

Thursday, 24 May 2018, 5:12 pm
  • He must be friends with nick Nicholson

Thursday, 24 May 2018, 4:45 pm
  • Why is this piece of garbage still alive? Yep, hangem than shootem, that way the deputies don’t have to respond on there jungle Jim 4 wheeler. Case closed.

Thursday, 24 May 2018, 4:35 pm
    • Bethy,
      I have a Comment on how Rude and Nasty you are. In every comment you make is ALWAYS
      Negative. I believe you had a Very Poor Upbringing. As the OLD saying goes, if you have nothing
      NICE to say then keep your fingers off the keyboard.

Thursday, 24 May 2018, 8:37 pm
      • Yeah, god forbid somebody says something rude or nasty about a drug dealing pedophile.And people are free to say what they want even if it offends you cupcake.

Friday, 25 May 2018, 7:49 am
      • I live diagonally across from this guy, and have personally dealt with his wrath before. They need to lock him up and toss the key. He’s a Sociopath

Friday, 25 May 2018, 4:40 pm
        • I’m not saying I know him personally only from when I use to work in clubs as security. He paid me a few times for yard work and to help him move stuff . Personally , to me, he was always nice and actually was very funny. I’m shocked . I’m worried about his dog.

Friday, 25 May 2018, 9:34 pm
    • I hope one day bethy and Lena just shut the up

Thursday, 24 May 2018, 10:22 pm
  • huh,is that by any chance poor little nickys long lost brother?

Thursday, 24 May 2018, 4:28 pm