Terrifying Video, 911 Audio from Active Shooter Situation, Gunman’s Mother: “He’s Walking Towards the School”

PORT RICHEY (PASCO) – The Pasco Sheriff’s Office has released dramatic video and terrifying 911 audio from the October 12th active shooter incident that claimed the life of two people, including the gunman.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO – WARNING: GRAPHIC LANGUAGE

FOLLOW THIS LINK FOR THE ORIGINAL REPORT

Officials now say that the suspect, 30-year-old Brian Disario died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

The victim has been identified as 56-year-old David James Armstrong, who was shot inside the garage at 11605 Constance Drive.

The Deputies who were involved with a shootout with Disario have been identified as Nick Carmack and Michael Sudler. Both Deputies remain on administrative leave as standard protocol.

Officials say Disario was armed with a Core CVX AR-15 long rifle and a .22 cal. rifle.

The case remains under investigation.

Comments
  • Obviously Bill you want to argue and attack someone with different views than you. I’m sure one day you will have convinced everyone you are right and the rest of us are wrong. Good luck,we’re done here’

Wednesday, 18 October 2017, 5:53 pm
  • Rwanda 800,000 dead in 3 months they used machetes….Oh and clinton built that..

Tuesday, 17 October 2017, 7:48 am
  • Not one comment to say prayers to all involved. That poor victim and that poor mother who had to call for help telling the police to do what they had to.
    Telling them basically to take the life of her son to save innocent victims. Prayers and thanks to our officers who risk their lives in situations like this every day. No, instead it seems these horrible, heart breaking tragedies always turn into personal, online wars of opinions. I agree it is easier in Florida for indivuals to purchase firearms as it is no big secret e.g. Flea market, however; this is a nationwide epidemic. Gun control MAY minimize shootings from those whom should not be allowed to possess a firearm but, always keep in mind that man/woman whom seemed to be the utmost law abiding citizen, assumed a permit by clearing all the background checks and suddenly snaps is the all to well a familiar story today. This could be the police officer, the lawyer, the doctor, the union worker, the accountant etc… It seems technology is advancing but, the human mind is reverting back to Neanderthal intelligence. Neanderthal intelligence polluted with substance abuse with bigger and more destructive weapons!!!! Scary thought and scary times!

Monday, 16 October 2017, 10:39 pm
  • 2nd ammendment had no idea about assault weapons btw.. do u think thomas jefferson was pro AR 15 guy…. it was also meant to arm a militia ..like they did.. my sons are deputies.. i want them safe .. not having people getting weapons who should not.. no problem with people owning a weapon.. not an assault rifle.. unless delaware invades yr house ..u shld be ok w handgun or shotgun..

Monday, 16 October 2017, 7:27 pm
  • How did the officer with the rifle fire that many shots and miss every time? I think he needs to spend some more pratice time at the gun range.

Monday, 16 October 2017, 6:11 pm
    • All his rounds went into the ground. Send this boy to the range

Tuesday, 17 October 2017, 11:53 am
  • You are so right Bill. In other countries they just mow down pedestrians with cars and trucks. When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. Better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have one.
    Guess you never read any storys how easy it was for Hitler to conquer the countries THAT DIDNT HAVE GUNS.

Monday, 16 October 2017, 5:57 pm
    • You should probably re-read your history books. People will always be evil. Giving everyone guns obviously doesn’t work.

But facts are lost on those who know everything already. That’s apparently why you write such nonsense.

Monday, 16 October 2017, 6:09 pm
  • Bill move to chicago tell me how the gun laws are working out over there…

Monday, 16 October 2017, 5:21 pm
    • If you could read, lol!!!, you’d know you could drive 15 min and buy all the guns you want. But then again, you can’t even think of good insults to go along with your pure ignorance.

Sorry, but facts don’t support you little snowflake feelings.

Monday, 16 October 2017, 5:48 pm
  • There’s the problem with this state. They’ll call law enforcement to Baker Act him, they’ll get admitted to a mental institution for evaluation, and they get released again. A revolving door. People like this need to be institutionalized, not out on the streets! I know one instance specifically where a Schizophrenic person experiencing an episode burglarized a house, was arrested and subsequently Baker Acted… then they released him again and committed a violent crime! Not only does this put the public in danger, but our boys in blue as well!

Monday, 16 October 2017, 5:02 pm
  • So awesome that it’s so easy for everyone to get guns. Glad to know that even if my immediate jurisdiction were to limit them, I can go to a neighbor and buy all I want. Especially in FL, I’m glad I can sell my guns to anyone.

I’m so happy our founders didn’t have any foresight and wanted the constitution remain permanently stagnant to avoid common sense at all costs.

It’s a wonderful thing that we don’t follow common sense policies that have eliminated gun violence in other countries. Just so billybob can shoot off.

Monday, 16 October 2017, 2:31 pm
    • Well now that you think you are more wise than the collective of our “founders”, why don’t you move to one of the other countries you mentioned or back to the chicken s&!% state you came from. I doubt you’ll EVER be the man yo momma was !!!! LOL

Monday, 16 October 2017, 3:57 pm
      • Nice, Why do you hate America? Why don’t you want us to be the best? You’d rather try to insult someone than actually learn something?

Monday, 16 October 2017, 5:49 pm
    • Go back up north, that’s where most of these idiots came from

Monday, 16 October 2017, 4:55 pm
    • Name the country where gun control has eliminated crime. Evil people will do whatever it takes to do harm. Knives,vehicles. How is gun control laws working out for Chicago? Common sense tells me if we take guns away from law abiding citizens the criminals will continue getting them,much like Chicago.

Monday, 16 October 2017, 5:54 pm
      • Eliminate crime? Hows the gun thing working? We have one of the highest rates in the industrialized world, largely because of the ease of obtaining weapons.

If you can drive 15 from Chic, or any other similar location, you can buy all you want.

Monday, 16 October 2017, 6:10 pm
        • So you still take away a law abiding citizens rights and means to defend themselves against criminals who care less about any law?

Tuesday, 17 October 2017, 6:20 am
          • I care about lower crime rates, less murders. The general public in countries much safer than ours, doesn’t allow this.
            I know you like to play cowboy, but if you truly had common sense, you’d be open to new information, and Big and Smart enough to admit when you are wrong.

I know, it’s a lot to ask, but it is possible to consider that. Facts are stubborn things…

So no matter how long you keep thinking more guns are good, or Trump is good, it doesn’t change the fact that other, more liberal countries function at a much higher level.

So, refusing to help America, you must then hate it? Why?

Tuesday, 17 October 2017, 12:03 pm
            • Lets make this personal.Not talking about a mass shooting now. If someone invades your home with the intention of doing your family and you harm, what do you do? (Hope it never happens) I have the means to protect my family if necessary and I hope it’s never necessary. If this society were perfect and obeyed the laws that are in force now there would be no problems.Facts can be twisted to reinforce anyone’s views. Sorry I’m hard headed and choose to live by my beliefs and my interpretation of common sense. You are entitled to your rights also, So says the Constitution. 40 yrs ago I never thought about having to defend my home and rights, What has changed???

Wednesday, 18 October 2017, 6:20 am
              • IF you had common sense, you wouldn’t be so busy twisting facts.

The constitution also mentions slavery, and doesn’t say anything about airplanes.

You obviously aren’t very well read, don’t understand other cultures.

I’m sorry if I’m harsh, but the needless slaughter of our citizens outweighs your desire to play cowboy.

If our courts weren’t nuts, you’d only have a musket and a machete. That’s enough.

Wednesday, 18 October 2017, 3:41 pm