The Consequences of Lying about Rape and Domestic Violence

REGIONAL – If you’ve been watching the political circus surrounding Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court confirmation hearings, then you’re fully aware of the 35-year-old attempted rape allegations made against Kavanaugh by Dr. Christine Blasey Ford. By now, most people have made up their mind on who they believe is being truthful, while theatrical outrage is displayed by both sides of the political aisle. There is one thing that most can agree on; Ford’s testimony was compelling, and she most likely suffered some kind of trauma at the hands of someone, but she could not provide evidence that Kavanaugh committed the offense. Whether the allegations are true or not, what happens to Kavanaugh’s reputation from this day forth?

In a tearful opening statement yesterday afternoon, Kavanaugh told members of the Senate Committee, “I love teaching law, but I may never be able to teach again.” He further stated, “my life is permanently destroyed by vicious and false accusation.” In the end, the majority voted to confirm Kavanaugh, but the final decision will not be made for at least another week or two.

High profile cases like Judge Kavanaugh’s may seem rare but to the average person accused of rape or domestic violence, the consequences are severe and go unnoticed by the media, even when they are proven false.

There are far more domestic violence (DV) cases investigated than rape and sexual assault, and because Florida is a mandatory arrest state, it only takes the accusation to result in an arrest, and sometimes against the will of the alleged accuser.

Over the last year, RNRF has reported the arrest of several individuals who have made false claims of DV against their partner or family member.

Last week, 44-year-old Holly Lynn Pereira was arrested after she falsely claimed her estranged husband, Jose Pereira, contacted her via cellphone text messaging. Holly was granted a temporary domestic violence injunction and alleged that her husband contacted her after he was served.

During an investigation, deputies discovered that a phone found in her possession was being used to send messages to her other phone, pretending that it was from her husband. Holly was subsequently taken into custody and charged with filing a false report.

Holly admitted to the offense, stating that she did it because she loved her husband and wanted him to come home.

In a more disturbing case out of Pasco County, 36-year-old Tammy Steffens reported that her business partner attempted to abduct her 12-year-old daughter from the back yard of their Holiday residence.

Deputies searched frantically for an alleged child predator, but he was nowhere to be found. Turns out, Steffens lied about the incident because she was mad at her business partner over a online contest. Thanks to video surveillance showing the suspect in Tampa at the time of the incident, he was not arrested

Steffens was arrested for Tampering with Evidence and Child Neglect. (FULL STORY)

Many say the laws surrounding domestic violence are overreaching, discriminatory, and are completely ineffective.

A 2011 Florida Senate Review of Procedures and Standards for Securing Protective Injunctions claims 80% of domestic violence injunctions are either fraudulent or have no merit. The vast majority of DV arrests in Hernando County are not extremely violent or result in serious injury; instead, they are what the law refers to as “an unwanted touching.”

During a domestic dispute, if one person touches another person without permission, even if there are no obvious marks or bruises, a law enforcement officer must arrest the person he/she deems to be the primary aggressor. For male defendants, even if the charges are dropped, they are forever perceived to be a “wife beater” in the eyes of future employers and prospective relationships.

For respondents who are bound by a DV Injunction, they often lose their home, contact with children, and loss of employment. For defendants found guilty of misdemeanor DV Battery, they forever lose the right to own or possess a firearm.

And remember, just like the Ford/Kavenaugh debacle, in a civil DV court, the burden of proof lies simply in verbal testimony. There is no need for physical evidence to convince a judge of guilt or innocence, and in most cases a judge will err on the side of caution, and grant an injunction.

Like Kavanaugh, whether he is guilty or not, he is guilty in the minds of millions of Ford supporters, and not a shred of evidence has ever been produced. He will always be referred to as the Judge who raped the young high school girl over 35-years ago.

RELATED ARTICLES:

This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, redistributed. ™2013 – 2018 RNRF Incorporated.

Comments
  • Found the time to go through these long comments. Surfadude brother glade your having fun. Alot of the comments are on the mark as fact that Ford is a fraud and a plant by the libtards to destroy a man. There is so much evidence of Fords history that boggles the mind that the lying media will not show the sleeping sheeple left. So it’s up to alternative media to show the awaken people of the truth. But that is being under attack by the lefts big tech of Facebook, Tweeter, Apple, Google and the other traitors to this country. Just recently Facebook took down over 800 Libertarians, Christians and Patriots accounts and we know the main reason for this attack and yes this is an attack of cesorship that should not be tolerated and this will backfire on them big time at election time. They just gave a big motivation for more people to vote Red and take these Socialist scum out of office. They think by shutting down these sites will help keep the truth from coming out so they can have a better chance for a Blue wave. The only thing I have to say to you hardcore libtards, you all have a totally delusional mindset and you guys will never see the light. Check the definition of delusional and you will understand why I say that.

Monday, 15 October 2018, 1:30 pm
  • Reading these comments makes me smile. Proves the stereotype of Trump supporters is actually accurate. So tell me, do those MAGA hats come pre-lined with tinfoil? Or is that an after market add-on?

Sunday, 30 September 2018, 11:16 pm
  • Dr Ford stated kavanaugh pinned her down and waved his penis in front of her. I think all the Male witnesses should do a Penis lineup. That should clear this all up, lmao.

Sunday, 30 September 2018, 6:43 pm
  • IAMME! Oh my gosh I can’t even bring myself to read more comments so I read one today as opposed to a few days ago and I last commented on this you are so spot-on you’re dead f****** right dead nuts right well said well said I don’t couldn’t repeat it myself better what a f****** circus spot on bro or ma’am!!!!!!

Sunday, 30 September 2018, 5:54 pm
  • What possible harm will come from an FBI investigation of the Kavanaugh situation? Are some worried about what dirt they will find about him? It doesn’t take much for the Right Wingers to jump in and spew their vile hatred of the Democrats. It’s the same stuff that their moronic leader and their two news sources (Fox and Facebook) rattle about on a daily basis.

Sunday, 30 September 2018, 4:16 pm
    • The only moronic leader we had was your Obama. Now that was 8 years of TREASON. You libtards are a disgrace to this country. You made in America, are not an American. You and all the others are George Soros Offsprings. You libs are all disgusting POS. You are no American!

Sunday, 30 September 2018, 5:59 pm
      • My my, aren’t you a nasty one. You have certainly have made my point loud and clear in my above comment. Thank you.

Sunday, 30 September 2018, 10:09 pm
    • ALREADY 6 F.B.I. INVESTIGATIONS = GET REAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, 30 September 2018, 7:55 pm
  • Great points by you (Tom), and your readers! I have a very reliable source informing me that about 10 years ago Dr. Ford’s Parents home was in foreclosure. The Judge in the case was Kavanaugh’s Mother, who has since retired from the Bench. I haven’t investigated this information BUT it seems very strange this hasn’t been broadcasted. It sure gives Dr. Ford motive to blame Mr. Kavanaugh’s Family for her parents grief of losing their home.

Jon

Sunday, 30 September 2018, 2:08 pm
    • Scheduled in favor of Blasey’s parents, dismissing the case.

Sunday, 30 September 2018, 7:46 pm
    • debunked on Snopes….. you need a new source

Sunday, 30 September 2018, 8:59 pm
    • Sorry to burst that bubble – the Judge was Kavanaugh Mother, but the case did not go against Dr. Ford’s parents. A little investigation prevents spreading fake news. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/brett-kavanaugh-foreclosure-accuser-parents/

Sunday, 30 September 2018, 9:57 pm
  • Both sides are probably telling the truth. Kavanaugh was just too drunk to remember what he thought was just a bit of fun.

Sunday, 30 September 2018, 10:11 am
  • If he does pass the investigation and is appointed, you can bet he will not sit on the bench as an objective judge. Because of how he is or feels he is being attacked by the left, you can rest assured a bit of vengeance may be in order in the form of something like overturning Roe vs. Wade just to stick it in the eye of the Dems.

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 10:22 pm
    • Or maybe finally putting the Clinton’s, Obama, Soros, waters, and others in Prison.

Sunday, 30 September 2018, 6:02 pm
  • This goes to Jazz jazz that is f****** funny as s*** that is f****** funny bro that was a good one bro or ma’am that is so f****** funny thanks for giving me a chuckle while I read through a few idiots damn this some good comments on here!!! By the way just one other note lie detector test big f****** deal do a little research on how accurate they really are there are people who have murdered and done worse that have passed these things wake the f******up! TOM! Bro you’re on fire keep knocking them out of the park damn idiots so many points so many thoughts here but you’re so spot-on about men and boys being half the victims I was one of them more than once keep up the good work Tom!!! By the way you f****** sick pedo homo motherfukers that took advantage of me when I was young don’t forget what I said in my other comment God has a special place in hell for you fux you know who you are!!!!

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 9:33 pm
  • TOM LEMMONS! Brother you knocked her out of the park so far it’s going to take her a couple weeks to get her bearings back figure out how to get out of the park good job Tom well said well said wouldn’t expect anything less brother! As for the rest a majority of the commenters on here have got it dead nuts straight up right on! You speak the truth and the facts so many of you and you’re spot-on about the dummies who are owned by the elites who are the true evil! Oh yeah yeah they’re always so much for the poor in the downtrodden and acceptance in this and that and blah blah blah but we who have brains and eyes that are open and can see we see through their b******* like Saran Wrap!!! God has a special place in hell for you communist pedophile filthy atheist scumbag mentally deranged libtards enjoy your time while you can he’s coming soon…. and he is coming TO GET YOU!!!!!! LOL I just got to remember to be ready and get my popcorn I’m stocking up now good night!!!!

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 9:26 pm
  • MOM! Sorry to tell you this Mom you’re wrong you’re off base you’re in Love Field get out of here with that get off Tom’s back with that maybe you should reread it a couple times so you can absorb it I’ll say it again two sides to every story I’ll say it also again you strike when the iron is hot ! How ironic isn’t it as soon as he’s appointed by MR. TRUMP!!!! you got tramps coming out of the woodwork like termites and blah blah blah from 30 years ago bulshit!!! Yes we all have some maybe bad memories or cold Dark Secrets tucked away in our black boxes I know I do, but I struck while the iron was hot and no I was not a grown man I was a child twice when I was young older male HOMO’S , went where they should not go we’ll leave it at that but even at that young age and when I say young and I’m talkin five to eight years old maybe I rang Mom and Dad’s Bell Buy telling them what was up right away now I do know every situation is different don’t get me wrong but my point is it’s just off the deep end these women that come out after all these years at these perfect opportunity times to smear mud! Lastly I will say this genuinely only God and Heaven and the people involved know the real truth if it is true fry the guy but I have my doubts as well as many people on here that are sane thinkers! Grammar police shut the fuk up now get off my back I purposely do not stop to put commas and all your perfect little punctuations just read my comments and if you know how to read you’ll understand!!!!

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 9:20 pm
  • Oh my God faith you knocked it out of the park I have only read two comments so far one by you and one by mr. Tom benecke both of you are spot-on I may have to read all the comments before I comment again LOL Faith you are spot on the money couldn’t have said it better and that’s the truth you’re damn right you are damn right

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 9:14 pm
  • Rule 1.2, American Bar Association Model Code of Judicial Conduct:
    “A judge shall act in a manner that promotes public confidence in the independence, integrity, and impartiality of the judiciary, and shall avoid impropriety and the appearance of impropriety.

Even the ABA says an FBI investigation is in order.

Dr. Ford took, and passed, a lie detector when Kavanaugh has refused it. Crying and having a tantrum does not give confidence that one has the backbone for the job. Sorry for his family, but he should be thoroughly vetted (as any other for that position and has been accused) the other women should be allowed to give their testimony, but our judicial system is mostly run by those that believe they’re above the law!

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 7:25 pm
  • Democrat., after reading this entire lists of comments I have concluded, the majority believes Ford is a lying slut. She is being paid off. Amazing that her attorneys were picked or as they stated, referred by Senator Feinklestein. Wake up those of you who feel sorry for her. Why are there several go fund me pages one reaching close to a million dollars, yet her attorneys are pro bono. She hates to fly but yet she flew to DC. OH MY GOD. What a bunch of Libtard dumbasses to believe her crap.

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 7:02 pm
  • Tom Benecke! Sir you are crystal clear very very clear very well said spot on couldn’t have said it better rock and roll brother!!!

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 5:55 pm
  • First thing I want to say is there’s always two sides to every story, hopefully it is not true but I’ll tell you this what in the hell is going on lately almost daily where these women come out of nowhere after 20 30 40 years and decide now very very ironic by the way but they decide now’s the time to talk about something that happened that long ago! I call b******* something happens to you like that you strike while the Iron’s hot b*******

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 5:52 pm
    • Had this man not been nominated for the scotus, would this still been as it never happened? It didnt bother this woman thirty years ago, why does it now??
      This country has become screwed Any woman can come out of tge wood work and make an accusation. From that point out, the man is guilty-no burden of proof required.
      Simply, if this truly happened, why did this woman not step up when it happened??
      it dont take a genius to figure this out

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 8:03 pm
  • Some of Dr. Ford’s testimony appeared to be a bit dramatic. However, if Kavanaugh was innocent, why was he so evasive during the questioning? Instead of answering some of the questions, he asked questions and refused to answer what was asked of him. Often times when someone looses their cool, it’s because they have lost the argument. Don’t be so quick to blame the Democrats for this problem, because what McConnell and other GOPers did to Obama and his Supreme Court nominee, Garland, was inexcusable, This is simply tit for tat, and deservedly so.

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 4:11 pm
    • The same could be said for Dr Ford. Why did she lie about fear of flying? Why didn’t she know where she was when this happened? Especially something so life altering and traumatic. Everyone remembers exactly where they were standing and what they were doing on 9/11 when they heard the towers were hit by planes. I remember where I was when Elvis died. I remember where school yard fights occurred when I was 10 years old. HOW do she have such sketchy details regarding this assault that conveniently keeps changing to fit the situation? Ask anyone who had this happen to them and they will recant the event in vivid detail. Something Ford couldn’t do. Note how she went out of character when she was talking to her resist Trump attorneys. She quickly snapped back into her role when she realized she wasn’t sniveling enough. This entire show is a farce and they will find some dope (Democrat) in the next week willing to concoct and develop another version of this story just to extend the FBI investigation beyond the midterm election. It’s all about impeachment. Nothing more. You need to be honest with yourself and look long term. Look down the road people. Do you like the way the economy, stock market, housing prices, wages and jobs are up-trending? I see “HELP WANTED signed everywhere. On trucks, medians and store fronts. People with high paying jobs are quitting for BETTER paying jobs. Houses are selling in weeks instead of months or years. I never heard of that happened when Obama was in office. Just ask yourself, if you want to go back to the Democratic doom and gloom days of the Obama administration. Businesses closing. Foreclosures. ISIS decapitation videos. The bank and national auto bailouts. High unemployment and low wages. The country doesn’t need Democratic rule or their disturbing acceptance of Socialism, open borders, no vetting, free college that will bankrupt the country and silly ass gender identity allowing men in wigs, lipstick and skirts to share public bathrooms with young girls and emotionally unstable women like Dr Ford. You have a choice here. Think hard about what’s really going on.. Don’t be finessed by her bogus hastily assembled story that even she can’t keep straight. It’s your choice. It’s your future too.

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 6:23 pm
      • There is a big difference between learning that Elvis died and being sexually attacked. The mind tries to protect those who are severely traumatized by blocking out some of the details. After all, the most traumatic part of Ford’s episode was the attack, not how she got to the party, how she got home, etc. As far as the economy is concerned the Obama administration is responsible for picking up the pieces after the Bush administration crippled our economy.

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 6:57 pm
    • Because he was an attorney and judge knew that the Democrats were trying to put him into a corner. There were certain questions that no matter what he would have said they would have twisted it to their advantage. This women is connected to CIA, and is getting paid by George Soros. Those girls in the elevator were paid by Soros’s organizations to belittle Senator Flake and then taken into a room by dems and dollars to donuts he was bought off or maybe even threatened. There is too much funny crap going on with these dems. They are so unhinged it is disgusting. Thursday was the most pathetic display of corrupt government I have ever seen. I am really disappointed that our country in in the hands of such deviate and corrupt politicians who we are supposed to entrust in the operation of this country. They are so afraid of Cavanaugh being sworn in. They already have a url for the possibility of another pick by the POTUS and have already have their plans in motion to stop that pick if it does happen. I used to be a Democrat but am so glad I switched. It is embarrassing to even say I was once a democrat.

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 6:41 pm
  • At no point did Dr Ford say Judge Kavanaugh had raped her. She claimed he pinned her to a bed and attempted to disrobe robe her while while grinding against her. Her allegations have no cooberating witnesses to date, no medical, or law enforcement reports, no physical address, evidence, alibis or confessions. Like all old Fords the good doctor has some recall issues. The judge is too good to be true, his halo must pinch the top of his head off. That being said unless you can prove him guilty, without sperm, you must confirm.

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 1:44 pm
  • Love it when all you experts try to weigh in on the issue. First off, learn to spell the last name of the accused, it starts with a K not C. Lindsey Graham is sucking up to Trump, why? Because he wants Session’s job. That display of phony outrage was his “screen test”. God you people are so gullible.

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 1:28 pm
  • Let’s be crystal clear here: All Ten Democratic Senators that are apart of this Judicial Committee got together for a ” resist Cavanaugh ” press conference the moment that President Trump confirmed his name as Supreme Court pick. The Liberal Left could care less about any form of real facts and the truth…they will resist until their last breath, PERIOD. PERIOD. Just as their leader Joe Biden stated w/ total arrogance that the FBI doesn’t reach any conclusions. Period, Period!
    Democrats pride themselves on character assassination, name calling, outlandish accusations routinely. Remember, you are guilty until proven innocent and the rule of law means nothing to the Democratic party. The Left wants driver’s licenses for the illegals, the right to vote for illegals and the right for illegals to run for public office in the United States. Sanctuary Cities and their promotion of them shows clearly how mentally deranged they are. Flash back to Harry Reid stepping in front of the microphones & media as the leader of the Liberal left and stating that Mitt Romney hadn’t paid any taxes over the past ten (10) years. It was a blatant lie, very intentionally to mislead and once caught and cornered Harry Reid only defense was: well, he didn’t win did he.
    Reid should of gotten Life in Prison for that sort of character assassination but instead their was no consequence.

No matter what proof is provided by Brett Cavanaugh the left will say he is a rapist, abuser, and sells under age girls w/ a passion. For me personally, I have lost 100% respect for anyone that is a Democrat… I want nothing to do w/ them as a neighbor, and would not work aside of one. It’s time for a massive civil revolt in our society and when this riot happens there will be no where to hide for the Democrats / Leftists. Ignorance is no excuse and following blindly is not an excuse either.

Brett Cavanaugh should of already been confirmed and no matter whom the President chose for the Supreme Court the Liberals would resist 100%. It is crystal clear and the Media in the United States is equally responsible and can’t wait for justice served on a silver platter. Today would not be soon enough… if Bernie Sanders was chosen as the Trump choice for the Supreme Court the Liberals would protest that too. I have absolutely No Respect whatsoever for anyone that supports the Democratic party. The divide today is wider than ever before and it’s time to cleanse this beautiful Country of the evil within.

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 11:10 am
    • Current List of one-party states (from Wikipedia) Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, People’s Republic of China, Republic of Cuba, Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic, Socialist Republic of Vietnam, State of Eritrea.

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 2:02 pm
  • Watch her Bank Account! No Doubt she is being paid by the Democrats to do this. Funny all 3 Women Complaining are Register Democrats!! Imagine That! They are Gasping for Air & Will Do Anything to keep there Power! Well They are DONE! Watch & See!! We are going to Crucify Her. TRUMP 2020

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 11:07 am
  • I don’t know who’s house it happened at or even what year it happened. I don’t know if I got there before everyone else or after. I don’t know how I got there or how I got home over 8 miles away (at the age of 15).

My life time friend doesn’t remember any of this ( and the other 3 people I said were there testified under oath they don’t know anything about this).

I have a fear of flying , but have no problem jet-setting all over the world while on vacation. I’ve been on airplanes more in the past two months than most people in a year, but my fear is completely legit.

I don’t know who paid for my hotel and polygraph test( the afternoon of my grandmothers funeral, or maybe it was the next day, who knows). And guess what? I flew there. Oh and that polygraph, it was only two questions, neither of which were about Kavanaugh. But hey, I passed so that’s all that matters. And my PhD in psychology definitely, in no way, helped me with it or my testimony today.

My friends on the beach encouraged me to continue contacting the media with my story (because we were running out of time). I can’t name them, so we’ll just call them beach friends. Yet while giving such great advice, none were willing to be character witnesses. Meanwhile, Judge Kavanaugh had hundreds of character witnesses step up in a matter of days.

My lawyers, out of the kindness of their hearts, are helping me for FREE yet I have a “needed” gofundme page that currently is sitting at hundreds of thousands of dollars. I’m so desperately in need of help there’s even a second gofundme with a couple hundreds of thousands of dollars. I promise though I’m not getting anything out of my testimony, that money is just going to cover my expenses.

I’m super smart. I have a PhD and I teach graduate students. I know lots of big words, but it should be totally believable that I don’t understand basic questions.

I was the only person in the United States that didn’t know Congress agreed to come to me instead of me going to DC. They really do care about my flying phobia after all. I have deleted all my social media so, you can’ see my true character! This is the same reason my shrink’s notes are private because they revile how nuts I am and contradict my other statements!

Get the picture yet, America?

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 10:16 am
  • The people that said you remember are so right. I was the victim of an armed home invasion 17 years ago and I could recognize him today. I remember the size shape and color of the gun and how it felt when he tapped me on the head and threatened to kill me if I could not give him more money. The details are not foggy and I certainly don’t use a fake phoney wimpy voice when I talk about it. She is a disgrace to all people who have really had something traumatic happen to them. She’s all women and so are her followers. With no evidence and yes there is usually evidence and/or witnesses to actual events she needs to shut up and go home. All her therapy evidently has not done her a bit if good. She’s a serious wimp. And, yes I am a woman.

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 9:51 am
    • Well, I was sexually attacked 30 yrs ago and don’t remember the date, room number and time of day, so according to you, I’m a disgrace? No!!!! That was something that I preferred not to remember, but now with all you hateful people calling victims names, I have been having to relive it!! And how dare you call her a wimp! Dr. Ford did NOT want this to go public. I hope your real name is not Faith because you surely couldn’t haveany with all with your hate.

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 7:38 pm
      • Manx, if you do not remember details of such a traumatic occurance, than it was obviously not traumatic or it never happened. Furthermore, if you are now reliving it 30 years later than you should remember the room number etc. You are seeking sympathy so people can say oh poor Manx. Stop your BS. I know many people who have gone through such trauma and remember every detail. This is something you never Forget.

Sunday, 30 September 2018, 6:18 pm
    • Thank you Faith, thanks for being a woman who really understands. I’m a man whose mother committed suicide by swimming out in a lake by our house until she just couldn’t swim anymore, she was missing for ten days and I remember every detail during that time like it was yesterday, Not just the days she was missing, but who I was with when we got the call that they found her body, and almost every moment through the funeral and the days that followed. I was 12 years old and I’m 65 now … that was 53 years ago.
      Bruce

Sunday, 30 September 2018, 5:19 am
  • Clarence Thomas…..

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 8:39 am
  • The alleged offense in this case is not domestic violence but assault and battery by a stranger. Journalistic objectivity sharpens critical thinking skills.

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 8:29 am
  • some of the sexual assault charges levied against the Catholic Church stem from incidents that happened 20 to 30 years ago. These perverts of the church would never have been caught unless someone had come forward. They also would have passed any FBI investigation, again, because no-one came forward for decades.

Fast foward…. someone came forward in the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings. This must be investigated.

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 7:45 am
  • ANY HUMAN BEING THAT BELIEVES THAT FORD BULLSTORY IS TOO DUMB TO VOTE !!!!!!! IT IS NOTHING BUT BULLCRAP !!!!!!!!! N I HOPE THE FBI SAYS SHE LIED AND BELONGS IN JAIL !!!

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 7:03 am
  • IMHO when the first accusations came forward the POTUS and the judiciary committee should have initiated an investigation in a very quiet and professional manner. They could have stated that “we have had some new information come to light and we are investigating so that we may proceed with confidence in the confirmation of the new Supreme Court justice.” They could have taken the high road and had it investigated right away, instead of investigating now after all the drama. But of course that would have been too “adult” for our legislators. They are too busy trying to out-maneuver each other to further their party agendas. The spectacle that has occurred is the fault of both parties acting like children. Both parties act like children do when they don’t get their way. Unfortunately, two peoples lives are now changed forever and the country has another issue to argue about and further divide it. I have come to detest both parties, I believe they don’t care at all about the country and its citizens. They are only interested in their own greed and hunger for power. It doesn’t matter which party acted more “child-like”, both had their hand in making this a national disgrace. To Washington, to Tallahassee and to the Hernando County Commissioners, please, for the love of God, grow up and act like adults. There is a reason why the “Independent” voters are the fastest growing voter bloc.

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 6:37 am
    • NOT SO FEINSTEIN AND THE DEMOS SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT IT OUT 3 MONTHS AGO NOT THE DAY OF THE VOTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 4:17 pm
    • Bravo 👏🏽 if my eyes don’t deceive. Beautifully articulated and I concur. This had no place in an open forum and was just to please the base of each side. There is a protocol. It was not followed but strangely they are going to doing so now……

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 5:10 pm
      • The only reason they’re doing it now because of that POS RINO Flake. You heard the testimony and the statements from ALL of the supposed witnesses, what’s left. I know, maybe the FBI is going to look for foot prints leading to her home over seven miles away. The Dems wanted the investigation because they know there’s nothing that will come of it and they need time to plan for their next attack. If trip puts up a woman next, they’ll probably say she was a lesbian when she was 15 and attacked three girls a a party. I figure it this way, almost 50% of the people in this country voted for Clinton, more if we consider the votes from the illegals in California and NY and the dead people in Chicago, that baffles the mind, so they walk amongst us. I own a FORD, it may not run the greatest, but it never makes a mockery of our system of government.

Sunday, 30 September 2018, 5:39 am
  • It is very sad that something so long ago (that may or may not even happened) can is is destroying a persons entire life’s work. Wow. Innocent until proven guilty?, NO WAY. not now nor ever which is sad as well. I for one say even if it did happen, it should have never even been allowed in the media at the time of his biggest career move and dream position offered. Wow, what a screwed up system, messed up media and totally screwed up Senate. FBI can’t be trusted either thanks to James Comey. A Lose Lose situation all around for everyone.

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 4:57 am
    • I think that’s what the article was trying to say. If you’re a man accused of sexual assault or domestic violence, you are guilty until proven innocent, and then there will be those that always think you’re guilty, and in such a high profile case as this millions will think he’s guilty, in fact they’re probably outside right now putting “Kavanaugh is Guilty” bumper stickers on their cars, right next to they’re “Vote for Hillary” stickers.

Sunday, 30 September 2018, 5:48 am
  • The THREE witnesses from 35 years ago this idiot tried to produce said it didn’t happen, could.not state any corroborating facts to fords testimony.

Ford is a cia plant. Her father is a cia agent aswell..

Testifying under oath before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Christine Blasey Ford identified herself as a ‘psychologist,’ but records indict this is a false statement under California law

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 1:28 am
  • The good news is there will now be an FBI investigation, so maybe the truth will come out.

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 1:22 am
  • Bill Cosby, America’s dad, was not thought to be a rapist either, and yet he is sitting in a prison for the next 3 to 10 years.

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 12:53 am
  • Ford put on a fake wimpering voice…kinda like that voice we use when we call in sick to work before we take the boat out…

Friday, 28 September 2018, 11:47 pm
  • Kavanaugh shouldn’t lie. all evidence indicates he was a drunk man-slut win his younger years…… unfit to be on the SCOTUS….

Friday, 28 September 2018, 11:39 pm
    • If you’re a white man in America,you better watch your six,the left wants you dead!

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 2:13 am
      • Exactly at beware…

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 2:42 pm
    • If you ain’t brown,the left don’t want you around.

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 2:16 am
    • Spoken like a true fool. Ford has zero evidence to back up her accusation. There is literally no difference from her accusation then if someone here made one. There shouldn’t have even been a hearing at all. But for you, anyone should burn at the stake if they oppose your views. You would rather see his family crumble because of your own ignorance. People like you are what’s wrong with politics and are thoroughly disgusting.

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 3:18 am
    • THERE IS NO EVIDENCE AT ALL !!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU CAN NOT SEE WHAT IS GOING DOWN MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A DIFFICULT LIFE !!U

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 7:56 am
      • She passed a lie detector!

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 7:39 pm
        • Yea, two questions, her name and age. She said it was hours of grueling questions. How can she answer any questions when she cannot remember anything. Oh Manx, you stupid idiot.

Sunday, 30 September 2018, 6:28 pm
        • So did Jeffry Dahmer.

Sunday, 30 September 2018, 6:29 pm
    • What evidence would that be?

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 10:19 am
  • I am outraged by the accusation made against Judge Kavanaugh. There are no credible witnesses to the accusations Ford has brought against this man. I understand that many accused women do not come forward out of fear, however; if the shenanigans that were going on during the so called “colkege gang bangs” were trrue accusations, any reasonable, educated person would guess that someone amongst all of these girls involved would have come forward within the past 36 years. Someone would have came forwardbacked this up. A friend who can not remember if it was truly Kavanaugh?? Phone calls asking if was him? The evidence here is just not strong enough. If something happened to Ford, as it may have, it is a very emotional situation and I pray for her, however; i it is proven by psychological research that our brains are very complex and memories of encounters and people change throughout the years. 36 years is a very long time. We remember things, however our perceptions of people and events change with time. I myself, am not a huge Trump supporter, but I am outraged at the Democratic Party and their unforgivable behaviors. This is truly a circus and a complete destruction of our house. This is an absolute embarrassment to our county. You would think as a woman I would back Ford, but in this case I just can not! There is much more to this and an agenda exists. Hopefully, in time the truth will com out. I pray for Kavanaugh and his family during this perilous time. To those who are on the opposite side of the spectrum with different opinions, this is mine and we are all entitled to voice our opinions.

Friday, 28 September 2018, 11:35 pm

My lawyers, out of the kindness of their hearts, are helping me for FREE yet I have a “needed” gofundme page that currently is sitting at $473,622. I’m so desperately in need of help there’s even a second gofundme with $209,987. I promise though I’m not getting anything out of my testimony, that money is just going to cover my expenses.

Get the picture yet, America?

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 10:19 am
  • WOW TOM I guess we know where you stand. Isnt that unprofessional? There is almost always NO EVIDENCE. I dont have much else to say, Im already tired of telling people what I think but this lady is going through hell and No one can say shes lying but Kavanaugh and if he did it, he wouldn’t tell anyone! My Dad was A NICE GUY & a pedophile ALSO! DISAPPOINTED IN “REPORTING” Im with Dr, Ford by the way. Ive been there and No one knows what happens behind closed doors. I cannot believe your articles title Most of All

Friday, 28 September 2018, 11:17 pm
      • Bullsh*t, you ARE taking sides. However, I will not take sides since I wasn’t there,
        I would, however, want to see evidence before I would convict someone on ANY charge. That being said, I would absolutely err on the side of caution.

Tom, if one of your daughters told you 20 years down the road that one of YOUR friends molested them 20 years ago, would you believe them?
        There is no evidence 20 years later, so that means they’re liars, right?

As far as domestic violence, I think we have taken that way too far, not just in Fl but the entire country!

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 12:37 am
        • Isn’t a passed lie detector test good enough for you?

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 7:41 pm
          • How dumb are you, a lie detector test is not admissible in a court of law. Jeffrey Dahmer took a lie detector test and passed with flying colors. Do you believe he was innocent?

Sunday, 30 September 2018, 6:37 pm
      • there are few times i agree with you….this time i do

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 9:23 am
    • And it’s brutally clear who YOU support in this circus 1loveway!

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 12:56 am
    • exactly, keywords “what i think” …its not “what you know”….its “What you think” therefore your comment is invalid…..thank you come again.

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 9:22 am
    • Put through hell? Let’s be real here, she was allegedly briefly groped while fully clothed. With no proof. All four of her hand pick “witnesses” deny her claims. The woman keeps changing her story. Can’t remember anything but Judge Kavanaugh did it and she was drinking beer at age 15. Everything else is just a blur. That phony performance and annoying contrived, quivering voice didn’t fool anyone but Liberals. (I think most of them don’t believe her either) This is political a Hail Mary. It’s all about regaining the majority and eventual impeachment attempt at Trump. She is your typical Liberal “Never Trumper” with an agenda and I can only hope they find dirt on her so you can hear her real moans and cries of distraught as they cart her off in handcuffs for perjury” We’re SICK and TIRED of pandering and bending over to the left’s Maxine Waters’ style of bullying, lying and foot stomping hissy fits until they get their way. If anyone disagrees with the Democratic narrative, they’re a “Nazi”, a fascist, a, misogynist or a racist. If they voted Republican, they’re protested, smashed in the head with bike locks and beaten by Antifa. Men need to take back their dignity and self respect. White male privilege isn’t holding you back or oppressing you. Like the mythical wag gap, it’ doesn’t exist. I don’t believe a WORD of Ford’s version of her story… She is just a tool being utilized by Democrats and they too will discard her like an old boot quickly to be forgotten. It’s disgraceful what they’re doing to this man’s life and and family and eventually they will have to answer for their despicable misdeeds just like Hillary did in 2016. VOTE RED!

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 10:10 am
    • First of all, thank you Tom for being real and reporting what other media news outlets refuse to do because ratings are much more important than the truth. Second of all 1loveway, you are obviously missing the whole point. And your democratic blindness has your right wing fractured with more nonsense and bs. Read the report and this time ignore the fact that there aren’t any pictures. This has nothing to do with sides, it has everything to do with our mockery of a judicial system and how our original forefathers are surely rolling in their graves at the results of what was originally documented and signed by men who knew what justice and sovereignty meant. The fact that nothing more than a verbal accusation can convict and imprison an innocent person, or proof of falsely accused can ruin the life of another human is not justice. When you are arrested for a crime that you are proven innocent of, and yes there are quite a few people who are innocent, my wife was arrested at a resort in another town nearby during a multi-taskforce sting of a prostitution ring operating in the hotel for several months, well my wife is a professional physical therapist and massage therapist strictly legit and had been called by a patient who found out about her online advertising. She was arrested and charged with prostitution. As you suspect she was proven innocent, but the charge remains on her record for life unless you pay the state to have it expunged.. bull cocky.. But this is a version of the point Tom did a beautiful job of expressing.

Thursday, 11 October 2018, 4:34 am
  • This is all bull****. That woman would know. Real victims never forget anything. She ruined hisblife and career. So dang sad and women all over the place do this all the time. I am a woman and i think any woman proven guilty of doing this to another human being should get a life sentence of some sort. They ruin the life of one with fals accusations, so ruin the false accusers life as well. Maybe this will stop.

Friday, 28 September 2018, 11:15 pm
  • Tom, you really are an *******. Why would this woman put herself out there if it weren’t true? I hope nothing like this ever happens to your daughters and they are the ones being discriminated against for coming forward instead of allowing a monster like this to get away with it. Regardless of how long ago it was. The flip side is true, however, your article leads people to discredit those that are in fact true victims of domestic violence, abuse and rape. Shame on you.

Friday, 28 September 2018, 10:19 pm
      • What is your source “they are also half of the rape victims in this country”??
        The Catholic priests loved/loves molesting boys.

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 12:19 am
      • Huh? Half of rape victims are men and boys?? Where did you get this number??

Sunday, 30 September 2018, 7:40 pm
          • I asked where you got the “half of rape victims” are men and boys from, not the percentage of rapes reported. Part of reporting is citing sources. You can’t make a claim like that and then just refuse to back it up.

Monday, 1 October 2018, 12:08 pm
              • [email protected]

Monday, 1 October 2018, 1:02 pm
    • Agree!

Friday, 28 September 2018, 11:19 pm
    • Mom don’t be so stupid, people have been assassinating political foes since the beginning of time.

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 7:03 am
    • She put herself out there for money and fame. It will come out this is not the end for her. You can bet the FBI will be sifting threw her garbage for some time over this false accusation.

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 9:53 am
  • Lindsey Graham said it perfectly today, most of us are outraged with the slimming Diane Feinstein ( she hates being called Feinsteen as far as I am concerned she is Frankenstein and lest not forget chuckie schummer. Ford was in marital counseling and while something may have happened 36 yrs ago. She was not credible at all. I don’t believe her on Judge KAVANAUGH . God help us if the Dummycrats take over. The law here on DV needs to be looked at as well as several others The turncoat .FLAKE indeed is a flake. I hope he enjoys the mess he helped create. RANT OVER..

Friday, 28 September 2018, 10:04 pm
  • Real victims never forget!!.. the Dems are murderers.. liars.. thieves.. and the narrow minded people who actually believe they are not part of the herd of sheep heading to slaughter… the Elites own the Dems.. our world is planned.. we’re all going to be dispensed of when they are done.. only the most brilliant will survive.. Go Red..

Friday, 28 September 2018, 9:37 pm
    • are you doing anything to fix the problem? Or are you one of the sheep that just sit around and complain and do nothing about it? SHEEP!!!!

Saturday, 29 September 2018, 9:30 am
  • thank you for your personal input of yesterdays out come. I to agree with you
    and wonder way our state has such a law.
    Was it so necesary to make such a law?

Friday, 28 September 2018, 8:26 pm
  • That woman is a disgrace to all women everywhere. She is a weak excuse for womanhood. I am a woman and I would have punched him in the face or kicked him in the crotch and gone on with my life. If indeed that took place, first I don’t think it was him and second she is a weak wimpy joke. I have been thru worse then that by far but you don’t act like that. Disgusting!!! And to think she is a professor. God help our young people.

Friday, 28 September 2018, 7:52 pm
  • Vote Red or our country is doomed. I believe something happened to Ford but I don’t believe it was done by this man. Why haven’t we heard much about the two men who came forward and said they were the ones who did this to Ford?

Friday, 28 September 2018, 7:34 pm