Three Dogs Found Dead in Abandoned House, Suffered for Weeks without Food or Water

WARNING: Contains Disturbing Images

WEEKI WACHEE – The sheriff’s Office is investigating the death of three dogs, after neighbors say the homeowner left them unattended inside a residence on Robina Road for several months.

Christopher Kirby contacted RNRF on Tuesday, after he called the Sheriff’s Office to report seeing one of the dead dogs lying inside the residence. Deputies did not make entry into the home yesterday, but they returned today, and with the owner’s permission they entered and located three dead “Pit Bull” type dogs.

Even with the doors and windows closed on the residence, the odor of decomposition could be smelled from the surrounding streets. Kirby and other neighbors were concerned that human remains might be inside, because they say the homeowner allowed “a known-drug user” to live in the residence since last September.

I spoke to Kirby outside the residence today, where he said, “The lady that owns this home had up to six dogs and I know that for a fact because we’ve brought them back to her when they got loose.” He explained, “We haven’t seen anyone in this home since Hurricane week. When a big van pulled up, we thought she was there to pick the animals up. She didn’t. She left the animals here to starve to death and die.”

Pat Pierce lives next door to the home and she says, “We knocked on the door in September and didn’t hear dogs barking.” Peirce broke down in tears when she said, “My son who’s twelve said to me. . . My son said, ‘mom I think I hear dogs barking,’ I said, she doesn’t live here anymore son.” Pierce became growingly upset when she thought about having to tell her son the truth about the dog’s fate.

During my interview with neighbors, two Sheriff’s Deputies arrived on scene, as did the homeowner. When Pierce saw the woman approaching, she confronted her and screamed, “They were here! (the dogs) You’re a liar. You killed your dogs!” Deputies separated Pierce and the homeowner to prevent the conflict from escalating.

A “spokesperson” for the homeowner, who wished to remain anonymous, tells RNRF that the dogs were not “his client’s.” He also suggested that squatters may have lived in the home and the dogs could have belonged to anyone.

Someone posted signs on the garage door of the home that stated, “3 Dead” and “Dog Killer.”

A spokesperson for the Sheriff’s Office declined to comment at this time.

Comments
  • To Winter kid, YO BRUH! OR SISTA , thank you for the compliment sorry you feel that way do keep in mind had your parents aborted you you wouldn’t have the freedom to come on here and voice your opinion now would you ??? as for me I will await my expiration date that only the good Lord knows whenever he’s ready! Peace I hope you have better days!!

Saturday, 10 March 2018, 10:11 am
  • 2 Country Rose and parent HC cares thank you very much you see the fact is you get it!!! obviously no the story was not about abortion I was simply making a point anyway peace my fellow Americans keep rocking on you have your heads screwed on straight, and are always spot-on!! My point was basically I don’t remember seeing so much up or an outrage and anger over three dead dogs wear in the meantime we abort hundreds of thousands scuse me kill hundreds of thousands of babies every year, mess with a gopher turtle or pet a manatee and you go to jail meanwhile you can be a pedophile and have air conditioning and cable TV with TV dinners

Saturday, 10 March 2018, 10:01 am
  • Qunesha!!! Rock and roll, Let’s Jam baby!!!! acoustic or electric doesn’t matter just no new country crap or Thug rap! LOL

Saturday, 10 March 2018, 9:40 am
    • I play anything jazz classical rock bluegrass blues and 12 different instruments we should play… I dont play ABORTION LOL……WITH YOU ON THAT POINT…

Monday, 12 March 2018, 2:48 pm
  • post pic of skank who did this i would pay her a visit

Saturday, 10 March 2018, 7:39 am
  • Listen I am reading all these comments some of them are just so far fetched it’s ridiculous I am a pitbull owner and my kids are 20 and 21 years old now and they’ve been raised around pit bulls their whole life never once has my pit bulls ever harmed my children or anybody else.I am not going to comment about the story because I don’t know the facts and I don’t know what happened. I just hope that they resolve this

Friday, 9 March 2018, 10:24 pm
  • Theres a man dead and yall care more about animals than humans….

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 6:15 pm
    • Yeah because humans suck! Have you seen what humans have done to this world?

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 11:05 pm
      • So true…… most people suck-

Friday, 9 March 2018, 7:58 am
      • Well i quit using plastic bags….. Im trying

Friday, 9 March 2018, 8:43 am
      • Im seeing what evil humans are doing. @lo

Friday, 9 March 2018, 8:54 am
      • I agree. I care about a man being dead but someone has to defend and take care of the animals. Dogs are the most loving and caring animals on earth. If you cry they are sad. They give you unconditional love and are always happy to see you. I would take the s.o.b. that did this and tie him…or her… up without food or water and let him …or her…die a torturous death

Friday, 9 March 2018, 9:43 pm
    • The dogs in no way asked for this or had ANY way of defending themselves.

Friday, 9 March 2018, 4:11 pm
    • dam right we care more about the animals they cant speak for themselves !!!

Saturday, 10 March 2018, 7:36 am
  • Did you really need to post pictures of the dogs? We obviously got what happened here. Why should we have to see that 😔

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 5:19 pm
    • The first thing you read is a warning about the images. You have the choice not to go on.

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 7:47 pm
    • You are absolutely right there is know need to post the pics of the dogs.

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 9:21 pm
    • Why did you look?……….

Friday, 9 March 2018, 8:55 am
    • The images are blurred .what are you talking about

Sunday, 11 March 2018, 10:24 pm
  • homestead exemption for everyone on that street–couldn”t be a legal rental

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 4:31 pm
  • Qunesha! YOU FUNNY! L.O.L.! IV’E PLAYED GUITAR FOR YEARS, I GOT’S MINE TOO!

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 2:56 pm
    • Ive played guitar for over 30 years keep playing keeps our teeth in…lol

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 6:08 pm
  • COMMON SENSE! THAT WAS A SLAM DUNK! NUTT’IN BUT NET! SWOOSH! WELL SAID! and JESSICA, I’m sorry someone else’s comment on 3 less killers being alive really peeved you…………….but with all of the ( MANY, DAILY, MAULINGS, KILLINGS, BY THIS BREED) expect such people are tired of reading about em, me included, it’s a bad breed, but i will concur animals don’t deserve suffering any more than people though, just sayin

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 2:54 pm
    • I guess we need to KILL all taco dogs too. I’ve had a mark on my hand for 40 years.

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 7:24 pm
    • I’d rather see you there, lying dead…… just saying.

Friday, 9 March 2018, 8:05 am
      • …..my above comment is to ‘Surfadude’

Friday, 9 March 2018, 8:07 am
  • To Neighbor, I live in concrete block house and I can hear neighborhood kids playing and laughing and screaming from 2 blocks away!! With my windows shut!!! I’M on 3/4 acre. NICE TRY – NO EXCUSE. If this owner cared about her property or tenants she would at least drive by or call. She was making money and didn’t care SO STOP WITH “HOUSE DESTROYED, YADA YADA”. SHE COULD AND SHOULD HAVE NOTIFIED TENANT ONCE EVERY 2-3 MONTHS THAT SHE WOULD BE ENTERING TO DO A PROPERTY CHECK TO PROTECT HER INVESTMENT. SHE DIDN’T!!! HER FAULT. To pit haters – GET OVER IT, LET IT GO, ENOUGH. To abortion idiot – GET OVER IT, LET IT GO, ENOUGH. I’m sure some ppl wish right now that YOU HAD BEEN ABORTED. To the tenant Scott – YOU ARE DISGUSTING. A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A WASTE OF BONE, FLESH, BLOOD, AND SKIN. TURN YOURSELF IN AND FACE THE MUSIC _ AND JAIL, FINES, WHATEVER). ANYONE KNOWING SCOTT, HIS LAST NAME OR CURRENT ADDRESS – BE A DECENT HUMAN BEING AND INFORM AUTHORITIES AT ANIMAL CONTROL OR SHERIFF’S OFFICE. THESE DOGS DESERVE THEIR “DAY IN COURT AND JUSTICE”. DON’T LET THEM DOWN AGAIN PLEASE

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 2:46 pm
    • Unbelievable Your handle suits you. Yes this was wrong!! However to call someone an Idiot because he/she doesn’t believe in abortion. I value human life and unborn life that have yet to have a voice over animals anyday.!!

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 7:22 pm
      • Country Rose, I also believe in life BUT TO CONTINUE A ABORTION TIRADE WHEN THIS IS A ANIMAL CRUELTY/DEATH STORY IS IDIOTIC. BEING YOU’RE SO SMART (as all country folk are) please explain WHAT ABORTION HAS TO DO WITH THIS STORY. I await YOUR answer with anticipation.

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 9:22 pm
        • To “Country Rose,” her/him/”it” (Unbelievable) asking how surfadude referencing abortion concerning this story and it’s relevance exposes her/him/”it” (Unbelievable) own doltishness not yours!!!!

Friday, 9 March 2018, 1:56 am
    • Seriously, you say that people wish he had been aborted?!?!?! YOU are a DISGUSTING IT!!!! I won’t even say person!!!! You prove his point perfectly, you care more about the dogs than a HUMAN BEING!!!!! REPUGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, 9 March 2018, 1:10 am
    • Also AGAIN to “Unbelievable ” are you one of those people who want child molesters to get a “second chance” but put to death a hunter who shoots “Bambi?” Again, “REPUGNANT”

Friday, 9 March 2018, 1:15 am
      • Parent, EXCELLENT RESPONSE!!

Friday, 9 March 2018, 9:12 am
        • Country Rose, couldn’t come up with an answer to the question I posed before, huh??? Lowest form of human is one who HIDES BEHIND SOMEONE ELSE’S NON RESPONSE to the question. SHAME SHAME.

Friday, 9 March 2018, 6:04 pm
          • You are a DISGUSTING despicable IT and not worth her time to respond to. Why should she waste her time on YOU!!! NoT!!!!!!!

Sunday, 11 March 2018, 7:41 am
      • ParentHCCares and Country Rose, why do you ask – did you birth and raise a molester??? ABSOLUTELY NO USE FOR MOLESTERS OF ANY KIND – CHILD, TEEN, ADULT OR ANIMAL. And hunters I know are putting FOOD IN THEIR FAMILIES MOUTHS NOT HANGING TROPHIES ON THE DEN WALLS. If your families are out shooting for sport I am not a fan of theirs. Bambi does make good meal when done in sour oranges for one. Please STOP RAISING MOLESTERS OF ANY KIND and you won’t have to worry whether they’ll get a second chance or not. I for one woll not vote for second chance for them.

Friday, 9 March 2018, 5:45 pm
        • Seriously??? Again, REPUGNANT!!! According to your response then their is NO time for you since you are the ABUSER. Saying someone should have been aborted?!?!? Again I say ABUSER. Pot, kettle, black!!! IDIOT!!!! Obviously when you have no intelligent response you ATTACK and ABUSE!!! Sooo I have NO more TIME for YOU!!!!!

Sunday, 11 March 2018, 7:48 am
    • You hide behind UNBELIEVABLE. You think you have all the answers. You blame. You insult. You are The lowest form of humans. Who sit behind a keyboard and judge others before all the facts have came out. You have no idea if the neighbors on each side heard anything. You sit behind your keyboard and you judge. That makes you just as guilty as the neighbors. I don’t blame the neighbors because I don’t have all the facts. It seems the most judge mental people there are are the ones that are the most guilty. Your hate and anger and spew . You are unbelievably disgusting.

Friday, 9 March 2018, 11:10 am
      • CHILD HEARD DOGS BARKING, PARENT BRUSHED THEM OFF instead of checking again. A NEIGHBOR’S CHILD HEARD DOGS.Please read story. Judgemental is ONE WORD NOT TWO. Your last lines made you as disgusting as the one you curse. CONGRATULATIONS, YOU ARE NOW DISGUSTING TOO!!! but I’m not judging while you hide behind your keyboard.

Friday, 9 March 2018, 6:14 pm
  • Yo, To the idiot that wrote on the wall, what’s a matter you? You didn’t get past sixth grade, huh? huh?

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 12:36 pm
    • Yo, TommyTwoTimes, some commenters were in the same “class”. Read and enjoy.

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 2:22 pm
  • The dogs belong to the renter. The homeowner did not even know they had dogs. The homeowner is a sweet, caring person who has rescued and rehomed more animals than I can even count. No way in hell would she ever let any animal suffer. She is hysterical after seeing those animals in her house. These are little dogs, hers are very large. She hasn’t lived there since September, her animals were not left there. Hernando sheriff is currently looking for the renter. HIS name is Scott. She has all the proof that she wasn’t the one residing there.
    When you rent out a house you don’t just randomly show up. Tenants have rights, the police couldn’t even go in without a warrant because she didn’t have the right to go inside because it is rented and in Florida 24 hours notice must be given to the renter before a landlord can enter the property.
    Her house is destroyed and it’s of no fault of her own. Have some compassion people. She is a victim here as much as the dogs!!
    Don’t believe everything you read from a wacky neighbor who’s never even met the homeowner before (she moved in AFTER the homeowner moved out).
    If they were her animals she would have been arrested. She wasn’t.

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 12:07 pm
    • You are so wrong. She lied about having renters so she would not get in trouble for leaving her dogs to die in the house. Then she changed it to “squatters” must have been in there with the dogs.
      Hmmmmmm, those “renters” dogs—–or the—–“squatters” dogs just happen to be the SAME dogs she picked up from the local SPCA less then a year ago after they had broke out of the GARAGE~!!!
      You all need to know the facts before you start flinging shit from behind your stupid computer….

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 2:08 pm
      • WHERE YOU AT NOW CommonSense? Still think they WEREN’T hers? Just a “shit-flinger” who must be related to the crazy, toothless, cousin’ kissing, banjo picking, toe licking crack whore~!!!

Friday, 9 March 2018, 9:55 pm
  • 3 less murderers alive

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 10:20 am
    • Your a god damn idiot. No person nor animal should be left to die like this. All dogs can be vicious and mean, it all depends on how they are raised. Get some brains….

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 12:03 pm
      • You are one of the clueless idiots that truly believe that pitbulls are a good breed. Well, they are not. Pitbulls are responsible for over 70% of attacks and over 90% of deaths by dog mauling, even though Pitbulls only make up less than 30% of dogs owned by people. This breed is bad and should be eradicated. They should be illegal to own and if you own pitbulls with children, you should have your children taken away from you.

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 1:41 pm
        • You are as stupid as it gets , you gutless idiot .

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 6:48 pm
    • You are a special kind of stupid . Are you the one shooting up Springhill? ?

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 1:33 pm
  • I’d like to know what that happened to the compassion in this world 3 dead pitbulls a good. blame the neighbors. do you want to do blame the sheriff and the dog officer too. Put the blame where it belongs on the owner of these pit bulls or the owner of the house that knew what was going on there you’re a homeowner and you don’t go to that house to check on it once. What goes around comes around, hopefully karma well Get her

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 10:10 am
  • again, i don’t live there or know all the facts, but blaming the neighbors! NOT!

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 9:48 am
  • Sorry folks, very sad, i love most all animals and none should suffer, but blame the neighbors! c’mon! the new way of the world blame somebody! ( BLAME THE DOGS OWNERS ) if it’s a rental not sure you should be blaming the homes owner either……..again THE DOGS OWNERS! anyway l’ve never seen more anger and chao’s over 3 dead pit bulls! per my comment on ABORTING errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr KILLING BABIES, yes i know it’s different subject but anyone ever wonder why no such outcry when a young precious human being is put down, we have lost our way./ fact: animals have more rights today than we do, FACT!

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 9:47 am
    • So true, sad but true!!!!!!!

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 3:16 pm
    • Great post surfadude, well put. We have lost our way and need to find it quickly!!

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 7:25 pm
  • TUBBS, WELL SAID……………SAD BUT TRUE, WHAT A CIRCUS EH?

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 9:38 am
  • Really? Blaming the neighbors? Why not get up from behind your keyboards and check things out before you judge. These houses are on ONE acre lots. The houses are NOT on top of each other. They don’t even face the same direction. TWO separate calls were made to the police for a “welfare” check on the homeowner and the dogs when the homeowner had not been seen in a while. ONE neighbor went over and knocked (kicking) the garage door to see if the dogs were still there….BUT the HOMEOWNER had moved them from the garage so NO ONE could hear them barking any longer~!!! The NEIGHBORS did care. THEY DID make calls and check to see if they were still in there….but the crazy, toothless, cousin’ kissing, banjo picking, toe licking crack whore of an owner hid them in another part of the house (which is made of cinder block) so they could not be heard~!!!

She needs to be starved to death~!!!! Times 4~!!!

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 8:49 am
    • I play banjo and have all my teeth….

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 11:26 am
    • yup exactly

Friday, 9 March 2018, 2:25 pm
  • I’m sorry if you have three dogs and a house that are starving and hungry and hot and some of the hottest months that we’ve had on record you would have heard them barking incessantly, you would have to be deaf dumb and stupid to not have heard them they need to find the person that lived there but I’m sorry and the homeowner is just as responsible you mean to tell me they haven’t lived there since September the hurricane and haven’t gone back once to check on their home bulshit I called b******* I think the owner should be prosecuted and then maybe she’ll fess up and tell you who the owner is of the dogs

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 7:28 am
  • Like I have always said, only scum bags and stupid people own pits. Three dead pits are three good pits.

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 7:25 am
    • Lmao you sound like an ignorant tard it do sent matter what damn breed a dog is it depends on how they were raised n grew up people like you disgust me your probably the type of person that hears about a shooting an assumes it’s a black person to there a 99 percent chance your also probably a racist the best most loyal well behaved dog I ever owned was bully stop wasting your time to assume an talk about a dead animal your a terrible person that’s like someone saying your kids are dead n someone else commenting oh good less white people we have to deal with a dead white kid is a good white kid like wtf is wrong with people in this world u sir have ruined my whole damn day n your a very individual

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 11:59 am
      • ❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄ alert @ autumn

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 6:11 pm
        • Roflmao!!!!!!! 🤣

Friday, 9 March 2018, 1:26 am
    • Wow!!! Snowflake who & what else do you hate??

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 1:41 pm
    • You are a basic ass , if you dropped dead no one would care .

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 6:50 pm
  • All I got to say is I’m just curious what about all those poor babies we abort huh???????
    What about those human beings that are aborted every day because people want to satisfy their whatever’s and blah blah blah and when it’s time to pay the piper and be responsible parent for the person you brought in this world you just sign whatever and walk away as for this story there’s too many sides to have even a good opinion, sounds like a big conglomeration of people to blame does any of this surprise anybody come on really

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 12:09 am
  • I’m.so disgusted. I live all the way on the other end of this street. I pass this house and it looks to have been foreclosed on(empty) for quite some time (months). No sign of humans or dogs. There used to be two dachshunds and a guy would show up with a pit bull frequently..I’ve never seen multiple pit bulls. The thought that Ive passed this empty house and there were dogs inside starving to death RIPS MY HEART OUT.. These people better be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and NEVER be allowed to own animals again.
    God help this person if we ever meet face to face.. 😠😠😠😢😢😢

Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 11:48 pm
    • You made me cry. I am so sorry. Please realize it is not your fault. I too would feel horrible though so I understand! And I totally agree with you!!!

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 3:10 pm
  • What a soulless cockroach of a human she is. Luckily karma is a real phenomenon and no one escapes it.too bad someone hasnt sped up the process and given these poor dogs justice. I would love to be the tool wielded for the job. Some people dont deserve to be on this planet

Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 9:28 pm
  • The only one responsible for the deaths of these babies is the FPOS owner. I hope she gets the same sentence she doled out to her dogs. How could she f’ing sleep at night? Investigation will reveal these are her dogs… Not some squatters. She’s a monster.

Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 9:18 pm
  • Ya, in Hernando law is someone will be fined 100 bucks…dog bite 100 bucks, carless use of animals, 100 bucks, red light ticket or speeding 150 bucks..

Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 9:05 pm
  • Don’t blame the neighbors! It’s time for personal responsibility! Charge the dog owners to the full extent of the law!

Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 8:54 pm
  • She said she knocked and did not hear dogs barking !!!!! The dogs 🐕 were either not there at that time or were to weak to bark but 6 months n if they survived a few month n that’s impossible without water especially they decomposing would have not been nothing but dried bones n and dried skin n skulls!!!!
    They have not been dead more than a few weeks by the pictures
    A horrible death by horrible heartless ppl them dog were howling in pain hunger i cant believe the surrounding neighborhood couldnt heard this !!!!! This world 🌎 seems to be evil n cruel more than ever anymore animals can not talk or ask for help its a dam shame all involved homeowner how do u not no this a kut a home you own !!! But they put families through 20 hells to rent a home just to have a roof over there heads hell if ya dont pay ya dont stay but no one looks at there home they own for months n months BULL !!!!!!!

Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 8:44 pm
  • The neighbors DID NOT KNOW !! ” Pat Pierce lives next door to the home and she says, “We knocked on the door in September and didn’t hear dogs barking.”” When her son said one day “I hear dogs barking” she said the person had moved, thinking it was coming from another house. Put the blame where it belongs, the one who left them to die. My heart is broken for these dogs !!

Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 8:03 pm
    • What is left out is that 2 or the dogs were found in the laundry room, interior in the house. And a 2 calls were put in prior to this.

Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 9:55 pm
  • My heart is breaking. What those poor dogs went through. The owners should be given the same punishment. Sad sad sad.

Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 7:59 pm
  • If they didn’t want them they should have at minimal just let them loose, omg my heart is aching just thinking about how they suffered.

Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 7:53 pm
    • No you should’t, Then they would attack me and my dogs….

Use your head man!!!

Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 9:03 pm
    • Or stop them at a local vet pits are great dogs. A friend of mine has 2 and they are better behaved then most teenagers

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 11:29 am
  • I know you won’t like my comments-TOO BAD. Yes, the homeowner needs to be held responsible and also the renter to fullest extent of the law. BUT MANY IN THIS COUNTY ARE SO VINDICTIVE THAT IF YOU REPORT THESE THINGS , YOUR LIVES AND PROPERTY COULD BE IN DANGER. THIS COUNTY HAS A HIGHLY INEFFECTIVE, UNRESPONSIVE ANIMAL CONTROL WHICH IS OVERSEEN BY A SHERIFF’S DEPT. THAT IS THE SAME. Yes, neighbors YOU SHOULD HAVE CALLED BEFORE this happened,so you DO BEAR SOME RESPONSIBILITY in the matter. The dogs are DEAD now which is a shame. The rainbow bridge has accepted them and erased their suffering. EVERYONE THERE BEARS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS TRAGEDY. DON’T WAIT FOR THE STENCH IN THE FUTURE-PLEASE CALL ASPCA, ANIMAL CONTROL, SHERIFF’S OFFICE.

Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 7:34 pm
    • They probably came from HCAC.

Thursday, 8 March 2018, 1:11 am
  • I blame the so-called neighbors – real caring neighbors would have noticed right away that dogs are left there unattended after a few days!!! I mean really!!! and the neighbors should have called the sheriffs dept right away – BEFORE it was too late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! typical nobody wants to get involved!!!! the child had more brains then the idiot adult!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 7:30 pm
    • thats bull . there were no signs that they were still in there . if i had noticed i wpuld have broken the back door and gotten them

Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 8:15 pm
    • Personal responsibility. You might be the idiot.

Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 8:56 pm
    • Animal control was called 4 times on this same property in the past year, very little was done, the garage door was banged on, no response, home door was knocked on , no response, & the neighbors are not peeping toms, what was left to do?, If we had any idea dogs were being harmed the doors would have been kicked in!!!

Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 9:59 pm
  • I am hoping that charges will be pressed on this POS.

Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 7:05 pm
  • Why didn’t the neighbors call about the dogs instead of letting them suffer?

Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 6:58 pm
    • Exactly..knocked on door in September heard dogs…its march

Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 7:44 pm
        They have not been dead more than a few weeks by the pictures

Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 8:36 pm
  • Lock her ass in the house and throw away the key! CRACKWHORE! Yeah, I did just say that.

Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 6:32 pm
  • I HOPE THE BITCH ROTS IN HELL JUST LIKE SHE LEFT THESE POOR DOGS TO DO.

Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 6:23 pm
  • OMG, how soul crushing. If the neighbors knew the dogs were left, why did it take them till they starved to death to take any action. The renters left and apparently everyone of the neighbors knew they left the dogs behind, yet not one PHONE CALL to the SPCA or Sheriff’s office that would’ve saved their lives. Yet, listening to the dogs bark in hunger and fear for months was easier on their minds, then a simple phone call that would’ve saved 3 dogs lives.

Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 6:21 pm
    • I’m with you. If the neighbors knew something not right was going on, and that there were dogs in there, why the HELL did they not call someone that could have checked. Yes, the homeowner and whoever the dogs belong to should pay. But, in this case, I have to blame the neighbors too. How can they live with themselves after this. Disgusting!

Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 6:57 pm
      • We did, they have record of 2 calls that were made and animal control deputies came out Saw 1 dog barking at the window and left. No follow ups made!!! The blame is with the people who left them!!!

Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 7:41 pm
    • there was no sign they were still inside

Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 8:16 pm
    • As the neighbor, she never had any renters. She was the last person seen at the house. SHE LEFT!!! And now only lives a few blocks away, as she walked to this residence. YES, the homeowner. So let’s just say perhaps that she did rent it, she never thought to walk by once in a while to check on her own home. She also stated that they are not her dogs, but according to the rescue team that came out today, they found that she had signed them out of the pound 1 year ago after they got loose.

Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 8:28 pm
  • Mother FU$&$#S. I would love 2 get a hold of the owners. FKN TRASH

Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 6:16 pm
  • OMG, I want to cry. Make them pay for leaving the dogs behind. Of course they say now they were not hers, REALLY. SMH!!

Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 6:08 pm
  • Those poor poor babies. Who ever is responsible for this needs to be punished to the max.

Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 5:53 pm