Infant Found Deceased Inside Mobile Home, Investigation Underway

BROOKSVILLE – Just before 10:00 a.m. this morning Fire Rescue responded to 16083 Melbourne Street after reports that a child had been found unresponsive.

According to Fire Officials, rescue personnel transported a 3-year-old boy to Bayfront Health Brooksville, where he was listed in critical condition.

A spokesperson with the Sheriff’s Office has confirmed that the child did not survive and that a death investigation is underway at the residence.

There are unconfirmed reports that the child was last seen alive around 4:00 a.m. this morning.

There are no further details at this time.

CORRECTION: 6:06 P.M. – According to the child’s Aunt, Teva Magbee, the age of the deceased was incorrectly reported by Fire Officials. The child’s correct age is 3-months, not 3-years. Magbee also says the child died of natural causes but that has not been confirmed by officials.

death-1 death-2 death-3

Comments
  • OK. First off I am not going back and forth with a bunch of idiots who wanna speak their minds and think they know the truth. And have absolutely no a what the hell they are talking about. This is Tristan’s mother. And yes, his name is Tristan. Not “that baby”. So, if you think u have a right to get on this site and speak for or of MY SON. Then give him the respect and call him by his name. And if you DON’T know his name. Then how about keep your damn mouth shut, cause then you weren’t close enough to know shit or even matter! Tristans results from his obtopsy came back and it is SIDS! NOT SHAKING BABY SYNDROME! It is and will always be PUBLIC records. Just like these arrest reports that u wanna speak of. But then AGAIN, you don’t know the truth. So shut the hell up. I HAVE NEVER lost rights to my children. And am helping raise Eric’s. That he has full custody of. Given to him by a court of law. Which he has been put to the ringer over. WE HAVE HAD CUSTODY OF HIM FOR ALMOST FOUR YEARS! And fought hard for his son. My kids and I live with my mom and dad. Do they help with my children YES, CAUSE I GUESS THATS WHAT TRASHY FAMILIES DO. They’re there for each other regardless the cost. Now, am I an addict. Yes, I am. Have never denied that. Has HRS ever been called on me. Yes, probably from one of you, or someone that acts like one of you, and wants to speak and judge WITHOUT knowing ALL the facts. But I have done whatever it has took to keep my children. And have NEVER lost my rights. Was arrested for drugs. A fact. Went to rehab, given probation, and am damn near done. I have tried very hard to wrong my rights. Why, you ask? FOR MY CHILDREN. AND NOBODY ELSE. CAUSE THATS WHAT A TRASHY PERSON DOES I GUESS. I know how and what happened to my baby. He was one of the healthiest and happiest babies around. Why? Cause he had a MOM AND DAD. BROTHERS, SISTERS, UNCLES, AUNTS, GRANDPAS, GRANDMAS, ETC. A WHOLE HEARD OF TRASHY FAMILY, THAT LOVED AND WORSHIP THE GROUND THAT HE NEVER, GOT TO WALK ON. AND LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR. HAVE I BEEN A SCREW UP. YES I HAVE. BUT I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE THE BEST MOM EVER. AND REALLY DONT GIVE TWO SHITS WHAT NONE OF U HAVE TO SAY ABOUT ME. BUT YOU WILL RESPECT MY OTHER CHILDREN AND NOT GET ON HERE WITH YOUR WORTHLESS WORDS. AND DISRESPECT THEM. That was their brother. A brother that they adored and loved very much. And this shit is the last thing that they need. By a bunch of idiots that I bet are the first ones that fill the pews of church EVERY SUNDAY! You know, the ones that wanna get on here and pretend to be Christian or wanna play God, AND JUDGE! I have four of the MOST happiest kids that you’ll EVER meet. They are straight A students, In advanced classes, as well as Eric’s daughter. Most respectful and polite children you’ll come across. They have a bright and healthy future. Cause we MAKE SURE of it. And want them to NOT follow the same path as we did in our past. So judge ALL you want, but i know what kind of mother and person I am. An addict yes, BUT A DAMN GOOD PERSON. AND MOTHER. SO, NOTHING AND LET ME MAKE THIS PLAIN. NOTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY WILL BREAK ME. AND CAUSE ME TO BE ANYTHING LESS. AND ILL PRAY FOR EVERYONE OF YOU. That you NEVER have to go through what Eric and I. And specially OUR CHILDREN. HAVE HAD TO AND STILL ARE…. GOING THROUGH. But if you do, that u are NOT judged, by ANYTHING. BUT THE TRUTH. SINCERELY…. THE TRASHY MOTHER. Mommy loves you baby boy. And I always will. It’s killing me to NOT have u here with me in my arms. Where u always was. Your father 2! We will never forget EVERY precious moment we had with u. And that cackle of yours! GOD, THAT CACKLE. What I would give, to just hear it one last time. ND you WILL NOT BE IN VAIN! NONE OF THIS WILL! TAKE CARE OF YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS. AND WATCH OVER THEM. FOR THEY MISS YOU DEARLY! UNTIL WE SEE U AGAIN. AND WE WILL!

Wednesday, 15 February 2017, 12:42 am
  • Was this Ashley’s baby?

Tuesday, 7 February 2017, 8:07 pm
  • babies die suddenly from sids. they are taken to the hospital in critical condition then die. SUDDEN infants death syndrome is just that, sudden. I hope this gets investigated well and teva is full of it to say natural causes before the medical examiner had a chance to check out the baby. even the grandfather has been busted for drugs. drug abuse runs rampant in the family and always will. rest easy sweet angel. the good lord knows what he’s doing.

Tuesday, 7 February 2017, 2:13 pm
  • sounds like this baby never had a chance – dysfunctional with a cap D.

Tuesday, 7 February 2017, 10:07 am
  • My heart goes out to the parents and siblings. I do understand, my infant grandson died this past November. No foul play involved either. The only question that can’t be answered is “Why?” . Yes the HCSO will treat you like your a criminal until proven innocent. Don’t take it to heart, it’s just their job.

Tuesday, 7 February 2017, 8:58 am
  • Prayers……
    RIP, tiny one, as you fly among the angels.

Saturday, 4 February 2017, 10:31 pm
  • I know the family. There were no drugs or abuse. That precious baby boy was loved by everyone that met him. Not only did his parents lose the baby. He also had an older sister and brother. Not to mention the rest of that baby’s family and friends. So please keep you judging to yourself. Unless you know the truth do not speak of what you think happened.

Saturday, 4 February 2017, 8:33 pm
    • AMEN!

Sunday, 5 February 2017, 2:07 am
    • An older brother and sister that the grandparents are raising because of drugs (moms side) uncle raising dads daughter because of drugs. Arrest reports speak volumes.

Monday, 6 February 2017, 5:47 am
      • Very true! A long arrest report and drugs for this trashy family! Also true about family members raising the other children. Lots of DCF involvement over the years. God bless the baby.

Tuesday, 7 February 2017, 1:16 am
  • Babies can and do die of SIDS, anywhere from birth on up to 3 yrs of age! I lost mine at the ripe age of 5-1/2 mts young. Not a day goes by that I don’t think about it.
    Leave this family alone. I wouldn’t wish this on anyone!

Saturday, 4 February 2017, 7:52 pm
  • Rest in peace baby boy….?

Saturday, 4 February 2017, 1:58 pm
  • well that didn’t take long, going from showing just a tiny bit of care and compassion to your regular pack of want to be dicks ( detectives ) someone be sure to blame the parents or maybe the grand parents it has to be someones fault other than the one that has the baby now. no parent should have to see one of their children pass so. just maybe the boys future wasn’t looking all that good and the almighty figured he would save some loved ones a heavier grief and heartache later and the child too. No child should ever be hurt or sick but we all know that’s never going to work that way. prayers for the family that has suffered this loss no matter what the final outcome comes to be.

Saturday, 4 February 2017, 10:34 am
  • People are ready to throw stones before they have all the information. Are you all stupid that commented a baby cant die of natural causes. Yes. And its very common. Because they are from a certain part of town. Now people want to judge. I bet if they said it was in a wealthy neighborhood people would be sending prayers and saying how sad. people nowadays just disgust me. No sympathy. I’m sorry little angel. But now you have wings. Sweet little baby. Rip

Saturday, 4 February 2017, 10:27 am
  • Sure babies can suddenly die of SIDS, but USUALLY it is because there is some kind of neglect.

Saturday, 4 February 2017, 7:16 am
    • Doesn’t matter= You are very ignorant and stupid, unfortunately no cure for stupid. Shut up! Prayers for the family and prayers for the ignorant and stupid people out there.

Saturday, 4 February 2017, 8:36 pm
  • Well thats just a lovely neighborhood. I sure hope HCSO investigates this one with everything they’ve got. Poor little boy ?

Saturday, 4 February 2017, 6:46 am
  • Sounds suspicious to me. Hopefully died of natural causes, hopefully not “shaken baby syndrome” !

Saturday, 4 February 2017, 12:10 am
  • Drug house….. Meth lab….. Watever it is give the baby respect

Friday, 3 February 2017, 10:37 pm
    • Not me thats someone else Tom dont let this start again

Saturday, 4 February 2017, 7:42 am
  • Very sad unfortunately this place is a drug house that’s where Miss magbee likes to hang

Friday, 3 February 2017, 9:46 pm
    • Nice try mitch.

Saturday, 4 February 2017, 7:40 am
    • First of all you need to get your facts straight that house is no where near a drug house and second d of all u need to keep your opion to yourself some of us ya know like his fricken sister get on here and see this stuff so keep it to yourself bud

Sunday, 5 February 2017, 12:19 am
    • Amazing you know nothing about me and you think that’s where I hang out is even funnier I don’t hang out anywhere I am a grown woman with a home and responsibilities so tale your judgement elsewhere

Sunday, 5 February 2017, 12:12 pm
  • Awe poor baby. Prayers to the family.

Friday, 3 February 2017, 9:11 pm
  • SIDS at that age sadly happens. Hopefully that is what it was. Hate to think of foul play.

Friday, 3 February 2017, 8:35 pm
  • A baby doesn’t die of natural causes I went to school with this so called aunt and well…

Friday, 3 February 2017, 8:30 pm
    • SIDS is very real and yes it hapoens way too often

Saturday, 4 February 2017, 12:34 am
    • What in world does the Aunt have to do with what happend to this precious angel!?!? Please keep the nay say down and unnecessary comments to!! Prayers are what’s needed in this situation,Not judgement on someone whom has nothing to do with this!! Thank you and enjoy the reat of your day

Saturday, 4 February 2017, 10:29 am
    • Who are u to judge? U may “know” the aunt but u don’t know the circumstances and ur just trying to spread vicious rumors. I am a family member and u should be ashamed of urself! I’ll pray for u because u can’t help the stupid that live among us!

Saturday, 4 February 2017, 1:28 pm
    • What about the mother that’s on probation for meth? Or the uncle that just went to jail for meth a couple of weeks ago whose house the baby died in?

Monday, 6 February 2017, 5:44 am
      • What about it? The mother was arrested for drugs. But has been clean. And was then. So, better SEEK HARDER FOR THE TRUTH U THINK U KNOW. I was there visiting my nephew’s. Who’s father YES had just went to jail. I have had a hard past. But take care and love my children. Which I live with. Are not in custody of my parents. And why NOT use your real name if you wanna get on here and speak truth that u think u know. Cause you obviously DON’T have all ur facts straight. Some YES. But you have NO CLUE. Cause if you truly did. You would know that NOTHING IS WORTH MY CHILDRENS LIFE! NO, NOT EVEN DRUGS! SO, I AM NOT GONNA GET ON HERE AND GO BACK AND FORTH WITH U OVER A BUNCH OF . THAT U THINK U KNOW. You are irrelevant. The ONLY thing that MATTERS. Other than my children that are still living and hurting EVERYDAY for their baby brother. Is my son, TRISTAN…. That just passed away. And if you were close enough to know what happened behind closed doors with or around my children. Then you WOULD know that. Which u AREN’T! So, your NO BETTER than ANYONE else. Or you WOULD have a little respect for them!PERIOD. But you cannot teach respect. You have to be raised with it. Which my trashy parents did. So, I am not going back and forth on here with u. Over facts. Because u weren’t obviously raised with any. So, tell me. Who’s the trash?

Wednesday, 15 February 2017, 12:56 am
  • O no. I feel so very bad for the little baby. I couldn’t imagine losing my little girl. I wood be able to live with myself. God bless everybody involved.

Friday, 3 February 2017, 8:03 pm
  • This is what can take a young baby’s life. SIDS or Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.

Friday, 3 February 2017, 7:45 pm
  • What went on about the young man missing from the funaul home.I saw where they found his work suv in the water near Gainesville then nothing else. Thank you if you can tell me anything.The young man was Paul.

Friday, 3 February 2017, 6:32 pm
    • His facebook page indicated that they called off the search and the family had a memorial service the end of January. Very Sad

Friday, 3 February 2017, 8:36 pm
    • He was never found, but evidence shows he was in the truck that crashed

Friday, 3 February 2017, 8:49 pm
    • They never found him . where he went missing was to dangerous to continue , so the called off the search. Prayers to the family of the 3 month old baby…

Friday, 3 February 2017, 9:06 pm
  • How does a 3 month old baby die of natural causes. Something is not right.

Friday, 3 February 2017, 6:29 pm
    • Crib death= sids I believe, Nothing anyone did wrong, it happens Prayers for the family and friends of this little one.

Friday, 3 February 2017, 7:10 pm
    • Teresa, it’s called SIDS, Google it. Nothing to see here, move along!

Friday, 3 February 2017, 7:23 pm
    • There are numerous ways a 3 month old could’ve passed away of natural causes………but that’s not good enough for you is it, because there just isn’t enough dirt for you to pass judgements…..no domestic violence, no meth labs, no fire arms……..oh poo. Just a garden variety case of crib death.

Friday, 3 February 2017, 7:29 pm
    • Have you really never heard of SIDS?

Friday, 3 February 2017, 7:34 pm
    • SIDS. ( sudden infant death syndrome) would be one possibility

Friday, 3 February 2017, 7:59 pm
    • SIDS – Sudden Infant Death Syndrome is a usual cause of death in a child of that age (if it’s natural).

Friday, 3 February 2017, 8:16 pm
    • Sudden infant death is most common between 2 and 4 months old I’m sure that’s what they meant. Many years ago I lost a 3 mo the old to SIDS it gives no warning and there are no explanations. I will be praying for this family

Friday, 3 February 2017, 8:19 pm
    • SIDS- sadly, it happens. Just something not right in their little system

Friday, 3 February 2017, 8:42 pm
    • My thoughts exactly

Friday, 3 February 2017, 9:12 pm
    • SUDDEN INFANT DEATH SYNDROME ( SIDS ) is natural cause. Little known about what causes it to happen.
      To the child’s family my prayers & condolences. Little love is now with God.

Friday, 3 February 2017, 9:18 pm
    • Sids is consider a natural death.

Saturday, 4 February 2017, 8:05 am