Toddler Injured in Three Vehicle Accident – Witness Says Possible Broken Leg

SPRING HILL – There are unconfirmed reports that a toddler may have sustained a broken leg, after a three vehicle accident on Spring Hill Drive at Pinehurst Drive (3), according to witnesses.

A total of four people may have sustained minor injuries but the child and his mother were the only confirmed patients transported for treatment.

Law enforcement is on the scene, investigating the cause of the accident.

Brittany Wimer provided RNRF with images from the scene.

Wimer 2 Wimer 1

Interior Large copy

Comments
  • Say what?? I am not stupid but I didn’t understand a word you said, so therefore can’t agree.it’s called accidents because people are rude and drive like a bat out of hell and don’t stop for lights or stop signs.and crash into other drivers.

Wednesday, 4 November 2015, 12:49 pm
  • OK SO ALL THESE SO CALLED ACCIDENTS DAILY. TIME TO FIX LIGHTS STOP AND GET THE ROAD WORK CORRECT SO WE CAN FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD. .. NEVER HAVE I SEEN SO MANY IN SUCH LITTLE TIME. AND NO INPROVMENT ON THE FIXING OGF RDS. AND SIGNS. SOMEONES MAKING MONEY OFF THE TOW TRUCKS AND SCRAP YARDS . BULL SHITZ…. FIX THE ROADS SIGNS AND GET IT PROPERLY SAFE FOR PEOPLE TP DRIVE WITHOUT KAOUS .. I HAVE A FEELING AFTER LIVING A YEAR AT THE CORNER OF WATERFALL AND SH DRIVE THAT LIGHTS AND SIGNS AND PROPER WORKING CONDITIONS NEED TO BE IMPROVED. ANY AGREE?????

Wednesday, 4 November 2015, 8:08 am
  • Most accidents are preventable, if only THE PEOPLE CAUSING
    THE ACCIDENTS would SLOW DOWN and PAY ATTENTION!!!

Tuesday, 3 November 2015, 12:20 pm
    • I hope the baby is okay! 🙁

Tuesday, 3 November 2015, 12:21 pm
    • actually sometimes its just being stupid and ignorant. I stopped at BK on Mariner today for lunch, was parking my truck and trailer and a girl comes flying in off the service road in back, from the wrong direction, and gave me shit for blocking her path…..I was parking!?! She was going the wrong way? yet in her mond, i was wrong?! This country is so f’ed with this backward a.. , selfish thinking!

Tuesday, 3 November 2015, 5:23 pm
  • It takes a CIVILIZED community for law enforcement to work together with the community

Tuesday, 3 November 2015, 5:25 am
  • Yea speeding n texting is always the cause of accidents. Just like silverware always leads to obesity.

Tuesday, 3 November 2015, 1:06 am
  • @wow lmao the one one northcliff was flipped I cant understand how many people flip there cars what is up the police need to start getting some speeders amd texters.

Monday, 2 November 2015, 7:32 pm
  • So if I am counting right, 6 accidents todsy, full moon Madea, I don’t know, but I know people drive crazy everywhere here.Like watching a demolition derby. Slow down people, the life you save may be your own.

Monday, 2 November 2015, 7:06 pm
  • At the same time the SH Dr/Pinehurst Dr accident happened, there was also ANOTHER one on Hwy 19 @SH Dr. right at the waterfall in the north bound lanes. Not bad though, appeared to be a minor fender bender. Is it a full moon out tonite?? Lol….

Monday, 2 November 2015, 6:42 pm
  • Sorry to the little child that was injured and hope heals quickly . I was rather shook up just seeing the other 2 and especially with crossing guards still out there. Knowing there could also be kids hurt, but didn’t see any.

Monday, 2 November 2015, 5:50 pm
  • Two more on Deltona by northcliff looked like 2 cars in first one, 3 in other one, All where crossing guards were. This is out of control.

Monday, 2 November 2015, 4:58 pm
  • Kara,The smashed ones i think were the ones involved.smh

Monday, 2 November 2015, 4:44 pm
  • What cars where involved

Monday, 2 November 2015, 4:27 pm
  • What the heck is going on – that’s 3 accidents today already. We just left this intersection 15 minutes prior.

Monday, 2 November 2015, 4:26 pm