; ;

Truck Bursts into Flames, Closing Portions of Elgin Blvd

SPRING HILL – Fire Rescue is on the scene of a truck fire at the intersection of Elgin Blvd and Landover Blvd.

Sources say a landscaping pickup truck burst into flames just east of Landover Blvd, shutting down the roadway in both directions.

There are no injuries reported but he pickup truck is a total loss.

Traffic is still being redirected around the incident at this time.

Comments
  • I have known the owner of this company personally for the last 8 years. He’s my brother’s best friend,he was at my wedding,he calls our mother mom. He’s just a young guy from a good family who is building a life for himself by himself. He OWNS that company. Keep your ridiculous comments to yourself.

Sunday, 11 June 2017, 12:05 pm
    • No one said anything was wrong with smokin’ there BBW, ? I was tellin it like it is! I enjoyed my find. I might follow them around in case they break down again!
      Did he have the munchies @ ur wedding ?. Tell em next time leave some papers too. I had to go to the store! Tell them that was RUDE & complete BS!!

Sunday, 11 June 2017, 2:14 pm
  • Rather they be ‘stoners’ than pill or meth heads! This is a business, and very hard on a business to lose their work truck! Show some respect here for them!

Sunday, 11 June 2017, 11:51 am
  • Dr. Mexico you’re an idiot….. “meaningful employment”. Everyone who actually works has ‘meaningful employment’ especially in this county!! Show some respect, being a self proclaimed Doctor, you should know that [email protected]!$!!

Sunday, 11 June 2017, 11:46 am
  • These two are my landscapers R&D (don’t wanna say there names cause people are so disgusting in these comments) but they are great guys and great workers. Do not let any of these comments drift you away from calling there business up for landscaping. They both ran into some bad luck with there truck (transmission issues). Thank God both my boys are okay. RDZ Cuts is a business, nothing but good things to say about them!

Sunday, 11 June 2017, 11:40 am
  • Yeah I just picked up from these guys right before the truck caught on fire. Anyone know of a plug until these guys get a new truck?

Sunday, 11 June 2017, 11:07 am
  • ???? those are my friends you guys are famous now can I get a hit?

Sunday, 11 June 2017, 11:05 am
  • I’ve seen this truck and trailer by my house before cutting someone lawn I went up to them to ask if they can cut my grass but right when I walked up to them the truck had clouds of smoke coming out of it smelled like weed so I didn’t talk to them I just started walking away the guy in the pictures that’s all the way to the right next too the zero turn yelled out to me ‘what you need’ to me I said nothing and I told him don’t smoke weed by my house so he yelled back at me with really bad language and one thing that made me mad was him saying he’s going to spray something on my lawn to kill it . Sucks that this happend maybe next time they should not be high on drugs

Saturday, 10 June 2017, 11:46 pm
    • TOLD YA SO!!!
      ALYSSA, ABE,MIKE, & the rest of the losers who have no life!!
      HARD workers huh?? ???
      STONERS more like it!!!
      RUDE ones at that!!

Sunday, 11 June 2017, 4:44 am
    • You’re an idiot & a loser Rick James, go worry about yourself faggot & quit lying thru your teeth!

Sunday, 11 June 2017, 11:14 am
  • When you need a new truck and you dont have enough peso’s. what other route can you go ,im not a detective but thats insurance fraud to me !

Saturday, 10 June 2017, 12:24 pm
  • hey thank you boys how come you dont use your real name

Friday, 9 June 2017, 10:39 pm
    • Mom said not to , DAD..

Saturday, 10 June 2017, 4:33 am
  • What purpose does being a total idiot serve , thanks boys???? Lawn service workers endure long hours, extreme Florida heat, not to mention lunatics on the roads while traveling between jobs. Thanks boys YOU ARE AN IDIOT in the first degree.

Friday, 9 June 2017, 9:26 pm
    • They are free at anytime to get educated and find meaningful employment.

Saturday, 10 June 2017, 3:23 pm
  • agreed. Very contradicting lol. Quit looking for attention. Glad they are okay

Friday, 9 June 2017, 8:31 pm
  • You’re Wrong for that. It’s someone business you loser

Friday, 9 June 2017, 7:31 pm
    • How do U know ALYSSA??
      Where U there?? Think not. Unless U were the neighbors dog, which may very well be a compliment for U! & For ur question as to the word on the street, I AM the word on the street!! U FAT PIG!! & I was relaying it to Tom, the GREAT LITARY GENIUS!
      So there! &. As for U , not so honest ABE, don’t take it out on me ur parents named U that! UR the LOSER! & I’m not sharing my find with U! So HA! BUY ur SH!T! Cheap a$$.

Friday, 9 June 2017, 8:54 pm
      • What is a “LITARY” genius?? Lol

Saturday, 10 June 2017, 4:10 pm
      • Rude that you talk to a woman like that also Thanks Boys! Show some respect and to Abe! You’re probably some miserable loser who sits on here waitin to comment all day. Get a life guy and stop making stuff up

Sunday, 11 June 2017, 11:35 am
  • And you contradicted yourself there saying “word on the street” and “I was watching and found it” lol

Friday, 9 June 2017, 7:14 pm
  • Word on the street : is they were passing a joint & dropped it, couldn’t find it. Next thing u know the truck was on fire ?! Pulled over near some woods. Then they stashed a bag of weed in the woods. ( I was watching & found it!) ?

Friday, 9 June 2017, 6:37 pm
    • This is extremely false

Friday, 9 June 2017, 7:10 pm
    • you’re a dumb these are hard working men that ran into some bad luck

Friday, 9 June 2017, 7:34 pm
      • Go water ur mommies flowers, biotch boy!

Friday, 9 June 2017, 9:01 pm
        • Wrong mike abbey and Tj

Saturday, 10 June 2017, 7:36 am
    • YES! I pulled up to these guys at the light, and it was like “fast times at Ridgemont high” I think the trailer is actually a grow room! ( Did anyone check ) I thought the truck was on fire then. ? With all the smoke. I thought cheech & Chong were gonna be in there!

Friday, 9 June 2017, 8:59 pm