Two Accidents, Same Location, Rollover and Rear End Collision

BROOKSVILLE – The driver of a pickup truck is lucky to be alive today, after his vehicle left the roadway, struck a tree, and rolled onto its side.

Fire Rescue responded to the scene, located at Spring Hill Drive and Sam Pearson Way, but the driver walked away without a scratch and refused treatment.

While Sheriff’s Deputies were en route to the first accident, a second accident occurred at the same location, involving two vehicles. The damage was minor and no injuries were reported.

Deputies are still on scene investigating both crashes.

cr 2 cr 3 cr1

Interior Large copy

Comments
  • All this blame the northerners crap….it’s your dumb*** inbred county COMMISSIONERS that allowed all this destruction of this once fine area…started in the late60’s early 70’s…DAAAAH…

Wednesday, 13 January 2016, 12:58 pm
  • Don’t you wish everyone had a sense of humor?

Monday, 11 January 2016, 11:47 am
  • 38 special & Backwoods hillbilly lmao, you guys are comedians,loving it.

Monday, 11 January 2016, 11:25 am
  • You made the decision to move to Florida but dislike the people, way of life etc??? What does that say about you? Your decision making abilities are lacking..

Monday, 11 January 2016, 10:47 am
  • Sorry Malibu Mom, I’m not interested. But if you’re willing to get so personal so quickly, there must not be a man in your life. Why don’t you place an ad on maybe Backpages or Craigslist? GOOD LUCK!

Monday, 11 January 2016, 8:15 am
  • MMom, retail mike is the *******, like go back to Malibu

Monday, 11 January 2016, 5:14 am
  • Wow, 38 Special you’re an asshole!!! Where are you from? The Jerry Springer state of Ohio or Kentucky…

Sunday, 10 January 2016, 11:26 pm
  • That’s hilarious backwoods . Thx needed a good laugh

Sunday, 10 January 2016, 6:23 pm
  • Lmao, Tony you didn’t win anything! I tried to use the sign on name dumbassyankee but they told me you had that one all locked up.

Sunday, 10 January 2016, 3:35 pm
  • Tony, the north didn’t win the war. The south was initially under the impression that the north wanted the southern women and land. That was something the south was willing to fight for. But when it was discovered that all the north wanted was the slaves, the south was happy to oblige!

Sunday, 10 January 2016, 2:24 pm
  • Dumb statement, But what can one expect from a home grown Floridan that was most likely home schooled, Remember, The North won the war.

Sunday, 10 January 2016, 12:53 pm
  • Sorry Retailmike, but all black cars look alike to me! Does that in some way make me racist in todays “Politically Correct” world? Grow up, name-calling is for the playground during recess.

Sunday, 10 January 2016, 8:40 am
  • well common sense isnt so common now is it..lol

Sunday, 10 January 2016, 7:58 am
  • Food for thought im glad to see someone on here has common sense.

Saturday, 9 January 2016, 11:40 pm
  • Food, I agree, just don’t understand why people complain constantly about life here. If I disliked the area that bad, I would move!

Saturday, 9 January 2016, 7:39 pm
  • 38 special should have just said “yeah but still” when Madea had to explain the ol two black car phenomenon to you. Have some f-ing humility you moron.

Saturday, 9 January 2016, 7:06 pm
  • amazing instead of focusing on safe driving it turns into a battle of comments that my longitude and latitude is better than yours. Ive been all over and this may amaze people but people make bad decisions on the daily all over the world even from NY to FL. Hopefully things get sorted out and luckily no one was seriously injured. Maybe some life lessons to be learned..

Saturday, 9 January 2016, 6:38 pm
  • country jrae. u mean u gonna go brush ur tooth

Saturday, 9 January 2016, 11:49 am
  • Also…….. By now there are probably four times more previous New Yorkers in Hernando County than original Floridians, no wonder its gone from great to stupid!

Saturday, 9 January 2016, 6:46 am
  • Madea, you’re right! So I stand corrected. BLACK CARS MATTER!!

Saturday, 9 January 2016, 6:43 am
  • ThomASS, Florida didn’t go to hell until the northerners overran the state, only the people that were here in 70s and before realize how beautiful it was. I have a lot of friends from the north and from here. If you’re not happy here leave.

Saturday, 9 January 2016, 6:28 am
  • ThomASS, funny, thing is there’s more people in Florida from out of state than there are floridians so you just described yourselves. So your a trutv fan, go figure.

Saturday, 9 January 2016, 5:25 am
  • Yes exactly Madea. I wasn’t even going to explain to them because I could see already what I was dealing with. I’m Ashleys mom and we were just running to gas station 2 minutes away from our house. Accidents happen. It was just upsetting to Ashley because she just bought the brand new car 10 days ago. The first one with her own money. That’s why she was on here defending herself.

Saturday, 9 January 2016, 1:24 am
  • Country Rose and 38 special. You amaze me. You can CLEARLY see there are TWO cars in this accident and BOTH are black. DUH…if one rear ends the other, obviously that is the one with the front end damage. The one with the spoiler is the one with the front end damage. She rear ended the 1st girl Ashley Eckert who is the one who is standing BEHIND the Honda talking to the cop. So simple to figure out. Geeeeeeze!!!

Friday, 8 January 2016, 10:45 pm
  • And yet you New Yorders are here smh, Love the post j THOMASS,, the last 3 letters of your handle identify you perfectly. Have a nice night and enjoy our wonderful part of the world.gotta go brush my tooth! Lmbo.?

Friday, 8 January 2016, 10:22 pm
  • These idiots down here drive cars like they’re driving dice…

Friday, 8 January 2016, 9:36 pm
  • Hi im joshua thomas between me and my girl we have almost 3.5 teefhs combined,our combined iq is close to her shoe size almost,oh did i mention were going green cause not only is she my girl shes also my cousin (this is floriduhh ya know cousins make dozens)and she babys momma,so if my single wide is a rocking unless ur my other cousin backwoodshillbilly dont cum a knocking
    Btw for the record i promise that there is at least triple the accidents here then in ny and also google it the fatality rate here is like 5 times any other state, also if you were to watch tru tv,shows like worlds dummest florida keeps all them shows running and in business cause you tru floridiots are a special kind of crayon chewing stupid,very few comics and news outlet through the entire country will ever run out of material straight out of floriduhhh,and that my friends is all fact and all becouse of inbreeds like yourself mr. Thomas and all your backwoodshillbilly inbreed buttbuddys

Friday, 8 January 2016, 9:31 pm
  • 38 special, I was wondering about the damage looks like it is in front, maybe they call rear ended somethin different in New York.?? I am still tryin to get the pic of butt cheeks out of my head, hope I don’t go blind.lmbo. Funny how they get in accident and then jump on here right away and start, that way you know they aren’t seriously hurt. Oh country roads take me home, to the good Ole days. Hey ya’ll we do vote down here get over yourselves.

Friday, 8 January 2016, 7:58 pm
  • Well I am glad truck driver is ok, Ashley I am sorry bout your new car and hope you seek medical help ,because they rear ended you sooo hard it knocked your butt cheeks right out of them short shorts. Classy. If u aren’t from New York, what doyou care what was posted? Chill it’s florida, we love a slower pace and most all of us know rules of the road and obey them. Accidents happen.

Friday, 8 January 2016, 6:11 pm
  • Joshua your an a$$hole and wouldn’t survive 3 days in New York

Friday, 8 January 2016, 5:38 pm
  • It was a beautiful little town before Springhill, keep your new york money and we’ll keep our woods, rivers, and lakes

Friday, 8 January 2016, 4:52 pm
  • Rear-ended.

Friday, 8 January 2016, 4:51 pm
  • If you got -ended, how come the damage shown is on the front of the car?

Friday, 8 January 2016, 4:49 pm
  • Florida issues the same temporary plates for used cars or new cars. With all the “Ricer” crap on the one in the pictures, I’m guessing it’s “new” to you!

Friday, 8 January 2016, 4:46 pm
  • You don’t see floridians flocking to New York, duh

Friday, 8 January 2016, 4:40 pm
  • Joshua you are a complete a**! Scary people like you can vote.clearly you can see it is new car temp…your life must be so lousy you need to b***h. Without NY money and snow birds Hernando CTY would be a ghost town. You need NY money.

Friday, 8 January 2016, 3:48 pm
  • Which little black car are u referring to New Yorker?

Friday, 8 January 2016, 3:09 pm
  • @ Joshua Thomas, that’s me you’re talking about and I wasn’t showing him my plates I was showing him the dents on my car because the person behind me rear ended me. And I have temp plates because that’s a brand new car, so before you go talking s**t maybe you should know the facts 🙂

Friday, 8 January 2016, 2:59 pm
  • The FAST and the FURIOUS!

Friday, 8 January 2016, 2:40 pm
  • New dork? How about FloriDuh!
    I guess you were at the accident scene and seen it? There is bad drivers everywhere.

Friday, 8 January 2016, 2:07 pm
  • Please officer look at my plate IM FROM neW DORK well I just got my temps but but but ok I was rubber necking, glad the truck driver is ok we see your ok and attitude in the likkle black car watch the road people amd she isn’t no snowbird

Friday, 8 January 2016, 1:55 pm