Two Charged in Heroin, Meth Bust – One Known Gang Member

SPRING HILL – RNRF received several viewer tips last evening, requesting information on why a large number of Sheriff’s Deputies who were conducting a felony traffic stop (Guns Drawn) in the area of Barclay Ave and Angelfish Way. The Sheriff’s Office released a statement today regarding the incident, which resulted in the arrest of two individuals.

According to officials, Vice and Narcotics Units worked closely with Patrol Deputies and K-9 to facilitate a traffic stop on a 2016 Dodge Dart.

The driver of the vehicle, 26-year-old Michelle Padurano was found to be driving on a suspended license and was cited for that infraction.

During the traffic stop, K-9 Deputy Brandon Cox and K-9 Judge conducted an exterior search of the vehicle, which resulted in a positive alert to the presence of narcotics. An interior search of the vehicle revealed several items related to narcotics. A metal spoon was located on the floorboard of the rear passenger area, which tested positive for the presence of heroin. A glass smoking pipe containing residue was located under the front passenger floorboard – it tested positive for methamphetamine. Deputies also discovered an open syringe, a small white zippered case, and Ziploc baggies – one of which contained methamphetamine residue.

33-year-old Rosaria Bucaria and 37-year-old Amaury Yusbel Colarte, both occupants of the back seat, were taken into custody at the scene. Post Miranda, Colarte, admitted to deputies that he purchased heroin for $1800 earlier in the day and just prior to the traffic stop, he encouraged Bucaria to hide it on her person. Colarte made statements to detectives that both he and Bucaria were “shooting up” heroin prior to the stop. Colarte is a documented gang member, according to officials.

Post Miranda, Bucaria denied using any narcotics and denied any of the items located inside the vehicle belonged to her; however, during a search of her person at the Hernando County Detention Center, she was found to be in possession of a baggie containing heroin residue. The baggie and substance weighed 18.31 grams.

Bucaria is charged with Trafficking in Heroin, Possession/Introduction of Contraband into the Jail, and Possession of Paraphernalia. She remains behind bars – held on a $53,000 bond. Colarte is charged with Trafficking in Heroin and Possession of Paraphernalia – Colarte remains behind bars on a $51,000 bond.

If convicted, both Bucaria and Colarte face a minimum – mandatory prison sentence of 15 years and a $100,000 fine.

col drugs sdfds

Comments
  • I know Rose very well. Don’t know the other two and don’t care to. I wasted many years right beside her with my own needle in my own arm. She is plagued with a disease called addiction, people. She is an amazing person when she is clean. Drugs have ruined her just as they would ruin you, had you made the bad choices she did. Stop being so critical towards people that have serious issues when you’re hindered by your own personal shortcomings and have a closet filled with hidden sins and mistakes. This girl needs God. He is the only person that will ever change her heart and mind. By the grace of God, I, myself have been clean for almost 9 months and if any of you people ever met me, you’d never even know I was living that kind of lifestyle. There is hope for rose. And I say that despite many horrible things she’s done to me and my brother Bo, whom she turned state on and is now serving a 12 year sentence because of Roses statements. I understand the hopelessness and emptiness that smothers the heart and mind of a drug addict because I’ve felt it and I understand the feeling of wanting to change your ways so bad, but never believing it will ever be possible to. My empathy runs deep for Rose when I reflect on the woman i know she can be and I will continue to keep her in my prayers. I encourage you people to do the same. Not one of you sins ANY differently than she has in the sight of God. Your judgments and accusations have been made in vain and hold no water. If your negative comments make you feel superior in any way, it’s you who are worse off then Rose; pride is more dangerous than addiction.

God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble…

James 4:6

Friday, 18 March 2016, 1:27 am
  • Stop hatin guys that’s my aunt ?

Sunday, 17 January 2016, 5:37 pm
  • Hahaha laughing at all these snitches in here

Saturday, 16 January 2016, 5:13 pm
  • Yeah… you people are ignorant to think that this one LITTLE bust is gonna control anything. The war on drugs is a failure. Drugs are still ever-present in our society. And not all of them are illegal.. you may think that because alcohol is legal, that it’s not a problem. But it is, because of the fact it’s socially acceptable to drink. Anyways, back to illegal substances.. there is NO way to completely abolish them. Cartels and gangs always find a new way to bring more shit in, for instance, not all government workers ‘abide’ like their coworkers. Either way, this so called war only keeps circulation of substances going, and with all the people they carelessly thrown in jail, that’s money coming out of tax payer’s pocket. Not only that, it doesn’t eradicate the issue at hand because addicts aren’t getting treatment. It’s obvious that punishing people isn’t the answer to fixing this. This is Florida guys, a lot of drugs come in from Mexico and Columbia which get shipped to Miami, then distributed throughout the state and country. My information on where it comes from and goes could be a little off but I feel it’s pretty accurate.

Sunday, 10 January 2016, 9:20 pm
  • Drug abuse,like alcoholism is a disease,and yes the so called war on drugs is a flat out failure,over half of the more than 111,000 people in Florida’s prison system,(and that’s not counting the ones on probation &parole),are in there for drugs,and while in there receive nothing in the way of rehabilitation so they just return to the streets to do the same things all over again ,is this really the answer? And yet a child molester gets caught,gets nothing more than a slap on the wrists and you have no problems with that.it’s time to get our priorities straight people.get off your a**** get out there and be heard,if not then shut the hell up because neither you nor the system is doing a goddamn thing to fix the problem,send drug offenders to programs that work and. START filling up our prisons with the ones that belong there like child molesters,rapists,and violent offenders

Friday, 8 January 2016, 10:32 pm
  • Big J….big jerk….

Friday, 8 January 2016, 10:12 pm
  • Rose is a snitch straight up
    I don’t know the other people so I’m not gonna talk s**t about any of them but I know rose is a piece of s**t…gurl got 3 introduction of contraband charges and shes still out on the streets
    Hopefully she’s ran outta people to tell on so they can keep her sorry a** in there

Friday, 8 January 2016, 9:23 pm
  • Carlito should be disregarded I never snitched on anyone but I still comment on some piece of shit from back home that got caught. Its my right as a citizen to appropriately express my opinion. Wtf is a troll? Just because I dont spend my every waking moment reading and commenting on stories and others comments that makes me a troll? I never understood the term and still don’t

Friday, 8 January 2016, 7:39 pm
  • Rose…..What happened to you??!! You used to be an Amazing Mother not only to ur kids, but your bothers kids. I’m so sad to see what this sickness has done to you & I Prey for you and the kids that you get Help and come off these drugs. EVERY CHILD NEEDS THEIR MOMMY!!! Drugs are the Devils Food……I have seen many friends since High School including my very own sister who has fallen Victim to drugs…It’s Horrible!!! I Know it is a Hard Sickness to Overcome, but by having Faith & being optimistic only good things should come your Way!! I just hope this is enough to open your eyes and change your selfish ways Not just for you, but for your Kids & Family. You Hurt Them Every Day by your drug addictive choises. Sorry, but it’s the Truth!!! WAKE UP ROSE, BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!!!

Friday, 8 January 2016, 10:57 am
  • Colarte just shot a guy in May

Thursday, 7 January 2016, 9:06 pm
  • Obviously they need some type of long term rehab and maybe some strong support system,15yrs,lol they didn’t kill anyone…Just keep throwing them in jail instead of some strong help and when they get out they will be repeaters. .sad that you all talk so much shit but I’m sure you’ve been there weather it be Alcohol or drugs,So don’t JUDGE….HOPEFULLY THEY WILL GET THE HELP THEY NEED…

Thursday, 7 January 2016, 5:40 pm
  • @Tony section 8 housing has been one of the biggest contributors to this. Free food, free rent, and money to spend for the low life’s means they’ll congregate at the easiest place to create mayhem.

Thursday, 7 January 2016, 4:26 pm
  • HCSO definitely needs to patrol at the Publix at Barclay and Spring Hill. I watched 2 girls shoot up in their car while I loaded my groceries. I’ve also seen them using in the restrooms there – unbelievable!

Thursday, 7 January 2016, 4:21 pm
  • So what does being a snitch get u??????

Thursday, 7 January 2016, 3:37 pm
  • Why are so many low life criminals attracted like magnets to this area in the first place.

Thursday, 7 January 2016, 2:47 pm
  • Anger Management for Big J Carter. O boy .

Thursday, 7 January 2016, 12:43 pm
  • Accordong to big j carter They have to do this to support their families lmao why not a job. So now they can’t support anyone and we as taxpayers have to support them, what a joke.

Thursday, 7 January 2016, 10:50 am
  • Big j worksoyoudonthaveto is a lame look at the time of her comment nolife

Thursday, 7 January 2016, 9:58 am
  • Big J Carter . Oh the drugs werent his but he admitted to a trafficking charge that carries a 15 year minimum sentence. Such a good friend you got there ,I am sure you will be one of his top visitors in the prison. defending someone that commits a minor infraction one thing but defending a heroin dealer puts you in a whole different class.

Thursday, 7 January 2016, 8:25 am
  • Big j. His record indicates he’s made a lot of bad choices, that we know of. Plus know gang affiliation get real

Thursday, 7 January 2016, 7:00 am
  • Hey big j. Yea ive done stupid stuff in the past. Guess what? Ive known heroin and meth are horrible. Everyone knows what it will do to you. Dealing, selling, producing, heroin and meth. You deserve every horrible word said to You. You are lucky you arenot dead.

Thursday, 7 January 2016, 6:39 am
  • Dear Judge: HSCO did there job, now do yours. You are presented with some real trash that is unable to fit into a society that obeys laws. They have proven over and over that they cant. 15 years at hard labor would take there minds off drugs and who knows, maybe they could learn to read.

Thursday, 7 January 2016, 5:25 am
  • Sounds like some one told on them… Heather b sounds suspicious.hint

Thursday, 7 January 2016, 3:00 am
  • Big J. Truth be told, everyone has skeletons in their closet. That doesn’t mean you can excuse actions in these people’s case, they were wrong. There’s never an excuse to sell, buy, or do drugs regardless of any particular situation. Stop giving them an excuse, or vindicating their actions, the more people that run to their defense the less chance for rehabilitation.

Thursday, 7 January 2016, 2:57 am
  • You scum bags writing all this are no better than they are! Some times people have to do what they have to do in order to support yourself and your family. Besides the facy the drugs where found on Bucaria in the jail and not him. Amaury is a good man and will help anyone if he can!!
    So to those loosers who have no life and contstantly write mean uneducated shit about people that make a bad choice in life on here, your not perfect and im sure your DUMB***** has done something wrong in your life, made a bad choice, and or have broken the law as well!! You have absolutely no room or right to say ****!!!

Wednesday, 6 January 2016, 11:47 pm
  • probably does drugs in her kids room, car probably a rental or parents car

Wednesday, 6 January 2016, 10:29 pm
  • I know nothing can be done with the run of drugs around here but if you are going to do it stay home and off the roads so you don’t kill us and i hope the two up standing citizens get hard time

Wednesday, 6 January 2016, 9:29 pm
  • Gang member????…lol…what gang???…The Gang That Couldn’t SHOOT STRAIGHT?…

Wednesday, 6 January 2016, 9:02 pm
  • That’s if you actually consider a Dodge Dart and nice car, after all it’s just a rebadged dodge neon which is just as much a POS and the dart..

Wednesday, 6 January 2016, 8:32 pm
  • Put them in a rubber room and give them the herion back…A few P&B sandwiches. The bright side HCSO has a new car!!!

Wednesday, 6 January 2016, 7:59 pm
  • $1800 worth of heroin,2016 dart,heres a crazy idea,pay your license dum*** before you drive around shooting heroin w.t.f people are just stupid.i think doing heroin is stupid in itself but im saying if your gonna do it.clearly drugs are a lucritive business that any moron can do,all this money and this is 2 now with no license that is why your gonna do prolly at least 15 years prision. And for the record its a well deserved 15 years

Wednesday, 6 January 2016, 7:49 pm
  • No not really it seems tho like your a recovering addict look you lamb like you said earlier you getting maddd watch out lil bi

Wednesday, 6 January 2016, 7:36 pm
  • Smh so many useless losers here anymore smh thank God they are stupid and get caught !

Wednesday, 6 January 2016, 7:31 pm
  • Bucaria Is a drug head POS, how she hasn’t overdosed by now is anyone’s guess. She just needs to be put away along with the other dirt bags she was with.

Wednesday, 6 January 2016, 7:23 pm
  • I wish there was really a huge reform around this stuff. These people need a treatment program. Instead they will be sent some where that drugs are easily accessible. Probably plea out to a lighter sentence after snitching. Ive seen people get popped for more than they had and be out in months. If you have the money you can get this stuff easily. We have a failed drug war. The true definition of insanity. Doing the same thing over and over and expect a different result.

Wednesday, 6 January 2016, 7:09 pm
    • this is a great example of the fact that,while drug use is not eliminated in our little county,it is contained.compare this to miami,atlanta or orlando,where drug use and dealing are out of control.i am sad to see heroin showing up here; if i ever found anyone selling or using drugs in my neighborhood i would beat them within an inch of their life.family members included.

Saturday, 9 January 2016, 9:09 pm
  • Chain gang member now!

Wednesday, 6 January 2016, 7:09 pm
  • “Comment above me is lame” you’re getting better, small strides, see what happens when you lay off the meth? Brain cells begin “their” <<<(see what I did there) slow road to recovery.

Wednesday, 6 January 2016, 7:04 pm
  • *sitting back and smiling* Karma’s a bitch 🙂

Wednesday, 6 January 2016, 7:01 pm
  • Worst troll ever…

Wednesday, 6 January 2016, 6:51 pm
  • Finally a real bust with nasty C$%^ Rose! Karma. I hope she burns in hell

Wednesday, 6 January 2016, 6:45 pm
  • Comment above me lame

Wednesday, 6 January 2016, 6:28 pm
  • Way to go..get em all!!

Wednesday, 6 January 2016, 6:22 pm
  • Another fine group of individuals.. 15 years is what they need.

Wednesday, 6 January 2016, 5:51 pm
  • I think they should keep an eye on the parking lot at the Publix on Mariner and NorthCliff. I was there earlier today and was pretty sure I saw 2 men selling drugs there.

Wednesday, 6 January 2016, 5:27 pm
  • Good job HCSO! Put that scum in jail lol

Wednesday, 6 January 2016, 5:17 pm
  • during a search of her person at the Hernando County Detention Center, she was found to be in possession of a baggie containing heroin residue. The baggie and substance weighed 18.31 grams……1 ounce = 28 grams…Residue ?

Wednesday, 6 January 2016, 4:56 pm
  • More scum off the streets for now! Keep it up HCSO!

Wednesday, 6 January 2016, 4:47 pm
  • Bh bye b$tche $s. Time heals no stupidity. Stupid is as stupid does! 2 or 3 years should do it in the pen for both. If not, fire the prosecutor and the judge!

Wednesday, 6 January 2016, 4:37 pm