Two Injured in Head-on Collision on Spring Hill Drive

SPRING HILL – A two vehicle head-on collision occurred at the intersection of Spring Hill Drive Giles Ave, injuring two people. One person was transported to Bayonet Point Hospital as a trauma alert, but the extent of his injuries are unknown at this time.

The Florida Highway Patrol will be investigating the cause of the accident.

There is road blockage in the eastbound lanes at this time.

Moments after the first collision, a second two car crash occurred just few blocks west at Noah Ave and Spring Hill Drive. There were no injuries associated with the accident.

fg1 fg2

Lowman Featured

Comments
  • I thought they called them round abouts

Sunday, 9 August 2015, 6:44 pm
  • Well let me just say as a real Florida cracker fool, most of the people here are from somewhere else so research your info little better then not at all, so as a real cracker born and raised i here on a daily basis.” Wow you dont meet many true crackers.” Im proud that i was born a dumb ass southern Florida cracker and not some salty quacker want be and blame everything on all the wrong people…hell the one that hit you is probably from your home town and just might not be a dumb ass cracker…ive come across all kinds daily and i can state that 1 out of 100 i meet is a cracker so do your math and the last time i did my math 2+2=4 if they tought us dumb ass crackers right…i kicked a client from out of my shop for this statement that you don’t have meth labs, pillheads nor crackhead oh and drunks in providence road island i called him an idiot and i don’t need him $$$ to take your dumb a** Yankee doodle a** back there

Sunday, 9 August 2015, 8:42 am
  • Thank you….this is entertaining….I didn’t look IT up…you see I have things to do…

Monday, 3 August 2015, 4:07 am
  • Boschamps it seems as though it took you 2 days to research the flight schedule for southwest. Who’s the dummy. You didn’t know this right away to respond much sooner and you call why? Says an idiot. That whole response from you was lame and immature.

Sunday, 2 August 2015, 3:00 pm
  • Hey?….FYI…Southwest doesn’t fly into Boston…Providence R.I.is their stop….SEE you’re an idiot….ya see you JUST proved you’re NOT as smart as you think you are…DAAAH GOMER….

Sunday, 2 August 2015, 2:36 am
    • Southwest most definitely flies into Boston. And there are definitely more than 6 flights a day. A simple query on their website might help you all from looking like idiots. Just sayin. 🙂

Sunday, 2 August 2015, 12:42 pm
  • maybe thats what caused the accident deflated tires.. Better get Goodell on it….

Saturday, 1 August 2015, 10:55 pm
  • Your right it sucks living here. I would pack up and go home if I were you guys 95 runs north too. New England is the only safe place to live hurry before it’s too late….

Saturday, 1 August 2015, 6:02 pm
    • New England?? dont they deflate your tires there lol

Saturday, 1 August 2015, 6:37 pm
  • Most everyone down here is from up there, so who can’t drive?

Saturday, 1 August 2015, 1:40 pm
  • not to mention up north theres no such thing as shoulders, u drive off the road just a wee bit and down you go…and who even started this northern/southern drivers?? theres crazy idiot drivers everywhere!! the scariest drivers ive ever seen though sported a michigan plate…just sayin…

Saturday, 1 August 2015, 11:55 am
  • Up North we had our share of crazy drivers, But the difference between the the crazy drivers up North and the crazy drivers down here is at least the crazy drivers up North were Skilled Crazy Drivers. You had to be a skilled driver to drive on the LIE, Southern State and Northern State Parkways where there was plenty of traffic all of the time and if you never lived up there to know what I’m talking about you just would never know the difference.

Saturday, 1 August 2015, 9:15 am
    • You have me LMMFAO Tony !!!!! I’m from Cape Cod and if you’re NOT a Skilled Crazy Driver there, then, you would NEVER make it over a bridge to make it to the mainland. The first time I went to Clearwater Beach and saw people just sitting at the rotary not knowing what to do, I died laughing and went around everyone (I guess they call them round abouts down here)

Saturday, 1 August 2015, 2:43 pm
      • I lived on Cape Cod for several years

Sunday, 9 August 2015, 3:38 pm
        • I never had an trouble driving there but the tourists had no idea how to drive around the rotary.

Sunday, 9 August 2015, 3:41 pm
          • LOL, the rotary over the Bourne bridge ??? I’m from Hyannis Port.

Sunday, 9 August 2015, 5:34 pm
  • I’m surprised the dimwitted hillbillies haven’t commented…oh wait they can’t…truth hurts…P.S.NEWS ALERT….THE WAR IS OVER…

Saturday, 1 August 2015, 1:54 am
  • People its not rocket science….pay attention when behind the wheel life is too precious to die from stupidity…..johnny5

Friday, 31 July 2015, 6:07 pm
  • People drive worse in the rain. Everyone slows down and turns on their flashers like it’s a blizzard!!!!

Friday, 31 July 2015, 4:25 pm
  • …the second it starts to rain people down here forget how to drive…

Friday, 31 July 2015, 3:50 pm
    • I’m not really sure people down here ever KNEW how to drive !!

Friday, 31 July 2015, 4:55 pm
  • Let the games begin….Does the rain bring out the idiots????

Friday, 31 July 2015, 1:37 pm
    • No…the rain brings about unfortunate circumstances, however stories like this bring out idiots like boschamps. Tell me again how there are no accidents caused by Massholes?
      6 flights a day back to Boston on Southwest, pick one, better yet be on one if you are so unhappy here.

Saturday, 1 August 2015, 9:04 am
  • Be careful out there….. lots of wet roads… look twice….

Friday, 31 July 2015, 11:42 am