Motorcycle Crash Kills Driver, Another in Serious Condition

EARLIER REPORT: TWO SUSTAIN TRAUMATIC INJURES AFTER MOTORCYCLE COLLIDES WITH SUV

BROOKSVILLE –Fire Rescue responded to an injury accident at the intersection of Cortez Blvd and California Street this afternoon, where a motorcycle collided with an SUV.

The driver of the motorcycle sustained traumatic injuries and was flown to Bayonet Point Hospital for treatment. His condition is unknown at this time. The driver of the SUV also sustained traumatic injuries and was transported by ground to Bayonet Point Hospital.

Witnesses at the scene say the SUV attempted to cross Cortez Blvd from California Street and pulled directly into the path of the motorcycle. With no time to react, the motorcycle collided broadside with the SUV and ejected the driver onto the pavement. The driver was wearing a helmet at the time of the crash.

A firefighter is seen pointing at a holster fastened to the driver’s hip; however, a firearm did not appear to be present.

We will bring more on this story as it develops.

UPDATE: 5/20/2015, 5:26 PM – The Florida Highway Patrol is now reporting that the driver of the motorcycle has died from injuries sustained in the crash. The 74-year-old man has not been identified, pending notification of next of kin.

According to a preliminary report, the driver of a 2007 Lincoln MKX, 50-year-old Michael T. Barsanti of Brooksville, pulled into the path of the motorcycle as it was traveling eastbound on Cortez Blvd. Barsanti sustained Serious Injuries and was transported to Bayonet Point Hospital for treatment.

Check back for updates.

Mcrash1 Mcrash2 Mcrash3 Mcrash4 Mcrash5 Mcrash6

Comments
  • Shirl, From the Hardcorvettes family our condolences on your loss. Michael was a very funny guy and sorry that I never got to meet him in person.

Saturday, 4 July 2015, 1:44 pm
  • Micheal was a got biker. I am his partner.I Now I didn’t go with Micheal..He was my life…It the day I didn’t go with him ., I hurt I wasn’t with there when he dead Shirl

Friday, 5 June 2015, 6:23 pm
  • Way to go Earl, hey everyone should really trust the stories from RNRF as Tom has never posted anything false. If he does not know the real story he certainly will not post it. I know this as a fact from past connections with Tom. As for Biff, you were really pulling at straws here. You have changed your story too many time for your comments to be believable. You would never make it as a cop on an accident scene investiation.

Monday, 25 May 2015, 7:29 pm
    • how dd I change my story? And my point was how pathetic the big media is. Try reading before you talk from your ass.

Monday, 25 May 2015, 11:04 pm
  • I am sorry Biff, you can even look at the pictures of the accident and tell that this was a broad side T-Bone hit. Both from the Damage of the SUV and the Trike involved. Being a Local motorcycle safety enthusiast I too have spoken to eyewitnesses on the crash site and can verify RNRF story. What a difference of taking a full second to look for oncoming traffic can make. Come to a complete and full stop at the stop bar/white stop bar painted on the roadway. Look, left, right, then left again. Then easy out of the intersection looking left, right, and left again. Then no one dies. whether they are on a motorcycle, car, truck, semi-truck, bike, or roller skates. Looking as you approach a stop sign at 15 mph wanting to do a California roll because you just have to make it to the middle section or think you can go right on through is murder. At the very least this man in the SUV should never be given a license again. We must change the laws to fit the crime and yes this was a crime not an accident.

Monday, 25 May 2015, 6:59 pm
  • The original source was Bay news 9. And Hernando Today, the addition to the Tampa Tribune, that must still be operating since they posted the story but used Bay news 9 as their source, had it wrong. I thought St Pete Times had it wrong too since both names sound similar, and I didn’t have my glasses on. My point was, it’s pathetic that the major news of my choice for years, Bay News 9, can’t even get a critical story like this right. What an insult to the family of the biker. Yet your little one man operation can. It was a compliment that I figured you would understand, being the reporter that you are. Perhaps Bay News 9 should use you for sources.
    Unfortunately, having found your website, I now realize what a low county I live in. I guess Bay News 9 just considers us peasants up here. But then again, according to most of your news, maybe they’re right.

Monday, 25 May 2015, 5:17 pm
  • It takes the St pete times to get it right I guess

Monday, 25 May 2015, 2:35 pm
  • here’s Hernando Today’s take on this. Why is their report opposite from this report?

Motorcyclist killed in crash on State Road 50 in Spring Hill
    admin May 22nd, 2015 0 Comment

SPRING HILL –

A motorcyclist was killed Wednesday after he was involved in a crash in Hernando County.

The crash happened at 11:40 a.m. at the intersection of State Road 50 and California Street in Spring Hill.

Michael E. Lentini Jr., 74, of Spring Hill, was riding a Harley Davidson north on California Street when he tried to make a left turn onto State Road 50, according to the Florida Highway Patrol.

At the same time, troopers say Michael T. Barsanti, 50, of Brooksville, was driving a 2007 Lincoln east on State Road 50 when Lentini turned in front of him.

The motorcycle collided with the left side of Barsanti’s Lincoln, and Lentini was thrown onto the roadway.

Lentini was taken to Bayonet Point Regional Medical Center, where he later died.

The crash closed the roadway for several hours

Monday, 25 May 2015, 2:22 pm
      • this was from the St. Pete times as well.
        I find it interesting that the big guys can’t get it right. And Ferdinand Zoug something is a discrace to our other local news if this was his report.

SPRING HALL MAN DIED IN MOTORCYCLE CRASH
        Tampa Bay Times – Tampa Bay
        Date: May 22, 2015
        Start Page: B.7
        Section: LOCAL
        Abstract (Document Summary)

[Michael E. Lentini Jr.], 74, of Spring Hill was riding a 2012 Harley-Davidson motorcycle north on California Street, nearing SR 50, west of Brooksville. He tried to turn west onto SR 50, crossing eastbound traffic, the patrol said.

Michael T. Barsanti, 50, of Brooksville was driving east on SR 50 in a 2007 Lincoln MKX and hit Lentini as he crossed traffic, the FHP report said.

Monday, 25 May 2015, 2:34 pm
  • Ken, how about testing you. You will never see and elderly speeding recklessly on a crotch rocket. Some of you have some growing up to do. These are some of the most ignorant and immature remarks I have ever heard. Where is your common sense?

Sunday, 24 May 2015, 10:30 pm
  • Elisabeth, you are nothing further from the truth. You need to go and do research before you make such ridiculous and ignorant remarks.

Sunday, 24 May 2015, 10:27 pm
  • About the empty holster, most people who ride motorcycles usually carry. They all have permits and carry for protection. In a case as this, the first officer that arrives will remove the weapon and will hold it pending clearance from the state. It is then returned to the owner. This process usually takes several months. In this case the weapon will be returned to next of kin as long as that person does not have a criminal record.

Sunday, 24 May 2015, 10:24 pm
  • Let’s fix everytNing and inStead of just renewing ones licenes, have them retake the test!!! A great Portion of ealdery Can’t drive So after a while Test them again… Shutting down a huge road like 50 Will cause sooooo many more issues and road blockages From a great amount of traffic

Sunday, 24 May 2015, 9:54 pm
  • Maybe Cortez Blvd should be shut down Seems like a lot of accidents happen on that road

Saturday, 23 May 2015, 12:25 pm
  • I have known Mike all my life and even at 74 he could drive circles around the best of you. I just wish that everyone would show some respect for this man

Saturday, 23 May 2015, 11:27 am
  • ok everyone seems to be missing the point that it was the driver of the vehicle that was at fault it wasn’t the motorcycle the driver pulled out in front of him god bless his family and everybody else that was involved

Friday, 22 May 2015, 1:34 pm
  • I am sorry to hear about this. It happens way too much. As someone who works in this area, I have almost been hit myself. I get angry, because these elderly/middle aged drivers need urine/blood testing for prescription drugs. I can assure you that many of them are on alprazolam (xanax), temazepam (restoril), diazepam (valium), lorazepam (Ativan), or some other controlled or narcotic medication. I am not saying the driver of the trike was. I just know that many of these elderly/middle aged people are on at least one of those medications. So I really hope that someone from FD, FHP, or HCSO reads this. Start drug testing during accident investigations. I can’t say how I know this information, but I do. They are driving around while their driving is impaired. It is a fact and they do not nickname this place Spring Pill for no reason. Supoena medical records from their doctors and get medication records. You will be surprised. The elderly are right up there on the prescription abuse drug list according to recent articles out there. In this particular case phone records and medical records should be reviewed. Somebody was just enjoying a ride on their bike. Really?! What about if you use your bike to get back and forth to work? Do I or other bikers deserve to die for your carelessness and distraction for whatever reason? No! No, I am not in my twenties or thirties. Sorry for the rant. Mike’s family you are in ours prayers, sorry for your loss.

Friday, 22 May 2015, 12:36 pm
    • Yes, I know it’s been almost 6 months since this accident happened but as I was perusing these articles and reading the comments, I do have to respond to you Ms. Elisabeth. The Elderly man was my father and toxicology results were absolutely clear of any drugs, no cell phone or distractions. My father was the safest driver I have ever known, safety was always his priority. according to the HOMICIDE report The driver of the Truck was 100% at fault, the YOUNGER driver. so before you go around accusing the elderly of being at fault get your facts straight.
      Not sorry for the rant.

Wednesday, 4 November 2015, 5:33 pm
  • So sorry for both families.

Thursday, 21 May 2015, 10:31 pm
  • OK, I am a Patriot Guard Rider and Let me tell you especially to Susan. The majority of your accidents are not with the elderly but in fact with the younger generation. How many elderly folks do you see texting, and how many elderly do you see riding those crotch rocket bikes.
    Fact is those bikes are made for speed not for cruising as you see older people who ride
    Harley’s and trikes. They ride to cruise and enjoy the feel of the open air and country. It is the young punks that ride those fast bikes and they have absolutely no respect for the law or
    For other motorists, and t is the younger generation who are texting and not paying attention.

Thursday, 21 May 2015, 10:03 pm
  • see the problem, are the laws. drink and kill someone, you go to prison. talking or texting on the phone and kill someone, you get a ticket

Thursday, 21 May 2015, 3:04 pm
  • most kids I see on 19 riding rice rockets are dangerously weaving in and out of their lanes foolishly. Many gray haired ponytailed bearded tattooed probably been drinking non helmet wearing bikers on Sportsters also dangerously weave in and out of traffic on 19. Others of the like just cruise along safely enjoying the ride. I have however never once seen respectful Full Dresser motorcycle riders hot dogging around. Unfortunately, they always seem to be the ones that get it. Probably because they don’t ride open headers creating a noise nuisance.

Thursday, 21 May 2015, 2:24 pm
  • Connie,
    I assume You’re the one my grandmother Debi has been in contact with? That’s how I know Mike. Shirley was his partner, gf, whatever they were. Just to clarify.

Thursday, 21 May 2015, 9:48 am
    • no that is Maureen the youngest girl, I live on the west coast.

Thursday, 21 May 2015, 10:24 pm
  • Yes I’m aware who his kids are. Shirley is my aunt and I’ve known mike for years. It was in reference to people who were being rude like people who knew him wouldn’t see their comments. Savvy?

Thursday, 21 May 2015, 9:42 am
    • I knew Mike all my life from Rome and I am very saddened by this. I just wish that all these judgemental know it alls would be kind enough to show Mike and his family some respect. Mike was a stand up guy

Saturday, 23 May 2015, 12:23 pm
  • Let’s be honest. Motorcyclists take as many bad chances as drivers of cars. The fact is the outcome is more devastating because they have no protection around them. I drive north on 19 past the Hardees every week they have the bike night and have had several instances where bikers pulled out of the Hardees/Winn Dixie parking lot across 19 to go south and I have to slam on my brakes to avoid killing them and I dont know how many times I see crotch rockets recklessly speeding(20+ miles over the speed limit). You dont see people in cars regularly going 20+ miles over the speed limit. Yes people should look a few times before pulling out but facts are facts and motorcycle drivers take as many risky chances as cars. The other thing I agree with in a previous comment is that when people turn 50 years old, the state should require them to take a driving test, a health physical that includes vision and hearing and a reactionary test to verify they are still capable of driving and can respond in a timely manner to any scenario.

Thursday, 21 May 2015, 9:25 am
  • I never knew Mike and wish his family and friends my deepest sympathy. Out of respect for his friends and family I have said my peace about this and other tragic accidents we see everyday. I can’t even type at this point and for me to be speechless takes a lot. Mike to you sir God needed a Road Captain may you take your rightful place at the front of the next ride in heaven.

Thursday, 21 May 2015, 9:17 am
  • I am a life long friend of Mike I am saddened Mike was one of the greatest friends I have

Thursday, 21 May 2015, 7:31 am
  • I’m so sorry for both families…Drivers Ed is available to kids in the Brooksville/Spring Hill area, they do it online, where nobody teaches them anything, at that point it should be up to the parent to teach kids the laws and how to really drive. Online teaches you nothing about what to do if a driver swerves in front of you or cuts you off. I agree with the fact, the majority of people still have phones in there hands. I also believe after a certain age you should be made to take a drivers test every year to keep your license. I see the signs that say look twice for motorcycles, but honestly where are the signs for motorcycles that say, just because we look twice, doesn’t mean you can weave in and out of traffic like you own the road. I lived there 12 years and saw more accidents in the first week I arrived then I had before. I used to joke, most people stop at green and fly through red (obviously the red cams aren’t working well) because people still do it. Tragedy happens to all ages and I feel for the families of any accident, nobody should die that way.

Thursday, 21 May 2015, 6:42 am
  • Thank you for your concerns! The deceased was a family friend. He was former law enforcement and military. He had over 50 years experience on the back of a bike! He was a sharp and conscientious driver. I would not have hesitated to allow my children to ride with him. (He was on his way to the gun shop to pick up his side arm.) He will be terribly missed and for the sake of those who loved “Mike”, please keep your comments positive! Thank you

Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 11:12 pm
  • The man on the motorcycles name is Mike. He was my uncle and passed away this afternoon…,

Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 10:18 pm
    • whitney im his oldest daughter and I know my uncle louie only has one daughter, and thanks deb for keeping comments positive, yes his 4 kids all have access to this site and I know 3 of his 4 kids has been on here…

Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 11:59 pm
    • Whitney Mike was a long time friend of mine

Thursday, 21 May 2015, 7:27 am
  • How about some compassion for the families involved here??!! They are probably reading this…possibly their children…and unless you were an eyewitness you shouldn’t be putting any blame onto one or the other. Prayers to the driver who’s probably fighting for his life and both families.

Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 10:05 pm
  • Having been on an ambulance corps for 15 years in NJ, nine of those an EMT, I am used to seeing the carnage on the road, and never get used to it. As a result, here in Florida, I see so many drivers who look like they must have cut their driver’s license to drive out of a comic book. There are many with no road courtesy, no obeying traffic signals, which includes “stop” signs, no obeying speed limits, no using directional signals, no looking in all directions before entering an intersection, and most of all, no cops stopping anyone. Yes, I do drive “slow”, but guess what, I am doing the speed limit!!!

Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 10:04 pm
  • VERY SAD, THE TRIKER WAS A FAITHFUL PRESENCE AT HARDEE’S BIKE NIGHT. WONDERFUL PERSON. R.I.P. DEAR FRIEND. ON THE OTHER SIDE I AM ANGRY, FELLING RAGE I’M TIRED OF MY BROTHERS/SISTERS GETTING KILLED BY RECKLESS CAGERS.

Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 9:57 pm
  • What a sad update. My prayers go out to the family and friends of this poor man.

Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 9:26 pm
  • I was in that area today and seen all the action going on. Didn’t no the out come until I just seen the update so sorry for the loss. Then I traveled to 19 n seen another accident 3 vehicles. I looked at my husband n said I can’t believe how many accidents have happened. Sitting in the traffic watching these first responders and all the gear they have to wear in this heat I don’t know how they do it. I have the utmost respect for these people n just want today thank u for all u do for us. Prayers for this family

Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 9:19 pm
  • Him pointing to the holster was probably to let whoever he was showing to check the ground and surrounding area for a gun. I’m sure the man had a permit and the accident probably caused it to fly out of the holster. Either way a man is dead because too many people don’t pay attention and don’t stop at stop signs, I usually stick to my area of the county i75 but due to doctors visits have been spending a lot of time in this area, as well as spring hill drive and mariner, 9 out of 10 cars coming off the side streets don’t stop at the stop signs, they just pull on out, to hell with anyone coming at them

Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 9:18 pm
  • In reference to Earl’s statement: Way back when, I took a drivers education class that was an entire semester, book learning, movies (some very graphic), on the road training & many others things before we could pass the class to even take a drivers test. I still remember & use a lot of the things our instructor taught. The teacher was a certified driving instructor. Not a coach or teacher of any other subject. 30+ years ago, schools offered this type of class. It’s sad that today’s kids/new drivers don’t get this type of class offered.

Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 9:08 pm
  • It does matter who’s fault it was… ask the driver of the Trike what matters. I am bet they will tell you if the SUV driver would have just looked another time and not pulled out across the road like he was treeing a light their loved one would be alive.

Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 9:05 pm
  • I didn’t say it was the riders fault . I call them murder cycles because if you ride one you will be murdered on one. I lost my nephew 2-years ago when someone pulled in front of him.

Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 8:51 pm
  • Life is just too precious to gamble on a motorcycle. Ive lost 3 cousins, two of my friends lost legs and I was almost killed myself on mariner blvd.Its just not worth it!! 🙂

Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 8:21 pm
  • Unfortunately accidents happen even in the best of situations. My thoughts go out to both families. I hope they have a lot of family support. Live everyday to the fullest. Treat everyone like you want to be treated. Dont wait for retirement to go fishing:)

Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 7:55 pm
  • This man was a friend of mine Mike Lentini Springhill Fla

Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 7:44 pm
    • Mike was a friend of ours as well. I just found out about Mike’s passing today. He loved Corvettes and motorcycles. If he had to go I’m glad it was while he was enjoying one of his toys. Mike was a great guy! I just can’t believe he’s gone. I hope it was fast and that he didn’t suffer.

Thursday, 2 July 2015, 10:39 pm
  • Sending prayers to all involved in this tragedy

Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 7:42 pm
  • Doesn’t really matter who’s fault it was, it’s pretty evident who lost. That’s exactly why i don’t have a motorcycle.

Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 7:13 pm
  • 50yrs old is not very old, that was the driver of the SUV… the 74 year old was driving the trike. I know Terrible drivers come in all ages, but if its a age thing we are talking about it was not the trikes fault

Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 6:32 pm
  • That holster thing is strange thing. The only one I know of that walks around with a holster but no gun is my 5 year old. He put the gun down and can’t remember where is is… Maybe that what happened here.

Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 5:14 pm
    • Tubbs, It sounds as if you left your brain so where…your remark is ignorant!

Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 9:23 pm
      • Tubbs, It sounds as if you left your brain some where…your remark is ignorant!

Thursday, 21 May 2015, 12:04 pm
  • If Y’all will read… it was the Suv’s fault.. they pulled into the path of the man on his motorcycle . ..Prayers for all..

Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 4:53 pm
  • Woulda, coulda, and shoulda. As both a car driver and motorcycle driver I hate to see accidents. Defensive driving is key to prevention of most accidents. We as drivers and riders must be responsible for our own vehicles and be able to identify those drivers that are distracted, careless, and just in general dangerous. This gentleman was riding on a trike which is a lot bigger in comparison to a standard motorcycle. The rider was driving with his headlight on making him more visible. Why is it to drive an 18 wheeler you have to take a class taking up to 4 weeks at 40 hours a week passing both a written test and road test? a Motorcyclist has to take a 16 hour course involving both classwork and course driving? A driver has to take no course pass a 40 question signs test, a 40 question laws test, and then pass a very inattentive road test lasting only 2 miles? or even worse take a drivers ed course given by a gym teacher or sports coach passing really no test and receiving a waiver for the driving test at the local DMV? Hmmm, if it is taught wrong, it is learned wrong. Bad in equals bad out. Anyway you want to say it, after your Class E license is GIVEN to you most will do nothing to improve them driving a deadly weapon. Why do you think there are PSA’s for Motorcycles ( Look Twice) and PSA for 18 wheels ( No his blind spots) focused towards Class E license holders? Because you are given your Class E license and 99.9% of the teachers it is Bad in, Bad out. Teaching Class E drivers bad driving habits that they can gladly be passed on to your children to pass on to their children just increasing the Bad in, Bad out. Then we can throw the distractions, age, and environmental factors into the bad in, bad out and you have a deadly weapon that by luck we don’t become its victims. Will this ever change? I doubt it. Can this change? Only changing the requirements to prevent the Bad in, Bad out or The more Drivers whether it is 2, 4 or 18 wheels take driving as a life long learning process that everyone needs to educate themselves about actively driving and controlling your vehicle and its environment instead of getting behind the wheel on auto pilot because it can never happen to you and is always someone else fault. Just because you got it doesn’t come close to meaning you earned. Most of the time it is because the gym teacher is sleeping or the testing guy/gal just doesn’t care and wants to continue to get his/her pay and retirement in a few years.

Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 4:27 pm
    • Earl you could not be more right. as someone that used to teach motorcycle awareness and safety in High School Drivers Ed, I saw so much apathy in these classes. I can not believe it is so easy to get a license in this state. When I was a kid here, you had to have proof you had taken a class and most of us had been driving on a restricted for a year already.

Thursday, 21 May 2015, 8:22 am
  • Dangerous to drive around here especially for motorcycles.People are to in a hurry and also distracted while driving, It’s no wonder your reading about accidents happening here every day.

Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 4:14 pm
  • I see vehicles darting across and onto Cortez from California street everyday, many don’t even yield the stop sign. Anyone on a motorcycle these days is only playing Russian Roulette with their life…it’s not if they’ll be involved in an accident, it’s when? I pray that both men will be OK…thank God the motorcyclist was wearing a helmet, or I have no doubt the outcome would have been even worse. Tom, I don’t know what relevance the man wearing a holster has to do with this terrible accident?

Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 3:47 pm
  • Stop with the ” look twice” elderly drivers equals slow reaction time they can’t judge
    speed and distance and all they
    rest of the drivers with their cell phone stuck to their ear or just not paying attention cuz you’re texting scrolling on your phone,yes motorcycles are everywhere the ones I see are usually speeding and weaving in and out of traffic! everyone just needs to slow down be a little more patient,and a little more kinder when operating a motorvehicle,and another thing how about everybody stop at a red light before you turn right.four corners, Northcliffe and Mariner

Mariner and 50…..

Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 3:26 pm
    • You nailed it right there with your statement: Equals slow reaction time they can’t judge speed and distance.
      And if they know that, they should not be driving any more.
      Let me tell you something about the elderly’s driving….They all think you own the road & drive slow in the left lane when they should be in the right lane. Or drive 10mph under the speed limit..Never hurt anyone to do the correct speed or 2-3 miles over. Also do they have to take a hour to pull in somewhere? or Talking about making a stop at a red light true you must do that but does it have to take a hour to make the turn..They are to old to make a quick decision or be aware of your surroundings at all times..Yes you need to be looking twice if not 4 times before you pull out ..Granted the sports bikes do drive way to fast & drive in & out of traffic speeding n weaving..I don’t even like it & I am a biker. But I want to speak for the rest of us bikers, we are always looking out & watching ever move you drivers in the car make the best we can. And no one on a bike is on a cell phone that I can bet on. But i do agree over a certain age you really need to go back & have a drivers test done & not written one either & more so a eye exam. …Did you also know i see so many elderlys make the wrong turn from a left lane over into the right lane after turning a red light which is not the proper way at all.. Its left to left & right to right.
      Would surely help a lot of us bikers out from being killed or hurt by majority of the elderly…Prayers are indeed
      needed for the family that lost their love one on the bike.

Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 6:41 pm
      • I agree with ya brother (ERRRR Sister)!

Thursday, 21 May 2015, 1:57 pm
  • It’s not that hard to look twice

Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 2:30 pm
  • more like murder vehicles, dont blame the motorcyclist. you would change your mind if you rode one

Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 2:25 pm
  • Prayers to all involved including our police and firemen who have to arrive on a scene like this.

Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 2:17 pm
  • They don’t call them murder cycles for nothing. You couldnt pay me to ride a bike on the street. Too many distracted drivers on cell phones in a Damn hurry to go nowhere .

Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 2:14 pm
    • “murder cycles” implies the cycles themselves are at fault and not brain dead morons that have not mastered the fine art of looking before moving.

Thursday, 21 May 2015, 3:20 pm