; ;

Two Vehicle Crash Causes Travel Delays, Cortez and Barclay

BROOKSVILLE – A two vehicle crash is causing road blockage at the intersection of Barclay Ave and Cortez Blvd. Eastbound lanes of Cortez Blvd have been reduced to one lane and northbound turn lanes of Barclay are closed.

Fire Rescue is on the scene but all occupants have refused treatment at this time.

cr 1 cr 2

Comments
  • Glad I’m middle aged :p

Thursday, 25 August 2016, 7:00 pm
  • Thats right it is only ok for others to comment.

Thursday, 25 August 2016, 5:23 pm
  • Go figure got a bee in his/her bonnet today. If you don’t like the comments, then why are you here? Makes sense to me, Don’t worry, be happy.?

Thursday, 25 August 2016, 4:03 pm
  • don’t cry, lady, unless you’re not insured.

Thursday, 25 August 2016, 3:34 pm
  • Hey Smokin’ hot if you read it the comment says the problem is old and young drivers.The whole point was people saying get off the phones for these accidents when the articles do not say it happened because of someone on a phone.Your comment about the “old” person standing there was pointless but I will bet the other driver was

Thursday, 25 August 2016, 2:39 pm
  • Don’t see any cows or calves excuse me on my way to eye doc. Gotta be somethin wrong if I can’t see the animals mentioned by Dr, MEXICO.

Thursday, 25 August 2016, 12:42 pm
  • nice calves

Wednesday, 24 August 2016, 11:24 pm
    • mine are awesome! didnt think anyone noticed anymore.

Thursday, 25 August 2016, 3:35 pm
  • Hey Huh your name says it all.Before you comment on others you should proof read your own.That would be the “couteous” thing to do as you would say.I am not a young person.I am sick of reading from the same people on these accidents that people were on the phone when it does not say anything about it.I see old people on the phone too but the same people only know how to post one phrase on this site.And I was in a hurry typing so yea I misspelled a few words big deal again you did too.And I dont have angerment issues I have I live in the same county as morons syndrome

Wednesday, 24 August 2016, 9:52 pm
  • Hey go figure, sorry your parents, grandparents are dead and you don’t have to worry bout dust coming out of their heads, when they are driving if course.so the guy ran with vuffs” on ?what is vuffs . I am guessing it wasn’t ear muffs. People can’t drive, not couteous, in a hurry, etc. You sound like a young angry person, too bad for you. Vuffs vuffs. Now go for it sonny, they have anger management somewhere I am sure.

Wednesday, 24 August 2016, 6:47 pm
    • Nowhere in that incoherent babble was anything remotely resembling a clear thought.

Wednesday, 24 August 2016, 9:41 pm
      • It was cocktail hour. Look at the time posted.

Thursday, 25 August 2016, 12:18 pm
  • any one want to open up an auto body repair place with me? We can hand out those punch cards for frequent customers like 4th crash is 25 percent off your vehicle.

Wednesday, 24 August 2016, 6:11 pm
  • Oops Have to be someone on the phone.Should not type when aggravatef

Wednesday, 24 August 2016, 4:36 pm
  • Why does every accident have to be domeone on a cell phone meaning younger people.Maby it was one of the old people that cant see over the steering wheel or cant move their head either way to look for traffic because it might crack and dust come out.Yes alit of people are on the phones but I have not seen one accident listed on here because someone was on the phone.I guess everytime a accident is posted on here I will have to come on right after you people and right “Sit on a phone book so you can see over the steering wheel”People need a hobby.Hey Tom anything about last night off Pinehurst about 4 cops wrestling with a guy about 2 this morning and still got up with vuffs and ran another 20 feet

Wednesday, 24 August 2016, 4:34 pm
    • Gee…how old do you think that “old” person was who was standing next to her wrecked car…maybe 40, at the very most?

Thursday, 25 August 2016, 12:15 pm
  • Hang up the cells, you’re really not as good as you may think, just from observations watching you drive.

Wednesday, 24 August 2016, 3:25 pm
    • AMEN to that Beth.

Wednesday, 24 August 2016, 4:23 pm
  • I was at that intersection about one hour before this accident. Pay attention out there. This is a very dangerous intersection. The story says no one was injured so that is a good thing.

Wednesday, 24 August 2016, 2:21 pm
  • If only people paid attention driving it’s become a joke out there

Wednesday, 24 August 2016, 10:54 am
    • EXACTLY THERE IS EVEN A LIGHT????

Wednesday, 24 August 2016, 2:39 pm