Two Vehicle Crash Injures One, Anderson Snow and Corporate

SPRING HILL – A two vehicle crash at the intersection of Anderson Snow Road and Corporate Blvd injured at least one person this afternoon.

According to witnesses, an injured woman was located sitting near a utility pole having trouble breathing. Fire Rescue responded to the scene and transported the woman to a local hospital for treatment.

The cause of the accident is under investigation.

There was some road blockage at the time of this report.

two 1 two 2 Interior Large copy

Comments
  • Just to clear things up I was the one driving the maroon suv and I can say for myself I wasn’t on the phone. The kid turned right in front of me. To the ones that helped me out of my car I was trapped in I wanna say THANK YOU!!! This little town might be getting full of hate but there are some really caring people still left here. Thank you to the ones that did leave caring remarks. God bless

Saturday, 21 May 2016, 6:02 am
  • oh no wheres the comment that we need to do something about this road and we need a light here!

Friday, 20 May 2016, 9:27 pm
    • Yeah, It’s the roads fault, How about it being the drivers fault for speeding and not paying attention to what’s going on around them.

Saturday, 21 May 2016, 10:28 am
  • @Lena the person that was hit head on by a young man who apparently has no depth perception was my family. So I would appreciate it if you would keep your mindless accusations to yourself and be more respectful by wishing her a speedy recovery. If you were not in the car with her then obviously you have no idea what was going on. What a shame to be such a hateful person.

Friday, 20 May 2016, 7:53 pm
  • Just Sayin… You crack me up! A nasty spot for what a guy squirrel hunting in the nude being attracted by a deer? People on this hood drive with respect.

Friday, 20 May 2016, 7:01 pm
  • Boschump== your needles stuck on your old record! Give us some RELIEF, please, some should RELIEVE you of your roll over thinging.. Pardon me while I take an aleve, as you have given me a headache!!! They do still have DICTIONARIES or you could GOOGLE it. I’m sorry that would probably be more than your little brain could handle. Have a nice evening now ya hear!

Friday, 20 May 2016, 6:38 pm
    • He’s Right, Rollovers seem to be “The way of life” around here. and almost everyday we seem to be reading about them, So why are there so many rollovers, Can you answer that?

Saturday, 21 May 2016, 10:25 am
  • Hope everyone involved will be ok, amazing how no one says that. LENA WHO WAS ON THE PHONE??? You must be a troll and certainly just another mean nasty person that knows EVERYTHING ! Ya think??

Friday, 20 May 2016, 6:00 pm
  • Who was on the phone @lena w

Friday, 20 May 2016, 4:03 pm
  • That is a bad intersection! They really need a light there. Traffic piles up almost everyday trying to turn left off of Corporate during the busy times. It’s an accident waiting to happen; sometimes people have to really “gun it” to get out of there making it risky. Then again, I have seen so many people suddenly turn right onto Corporate from northbound Anderson Snow without giving much notice to traffic behind them.

Friday, 20 May 2016, 3:43 pm
  • What!!!!!….no roll over?????…that’s a relieve…

Friday, 20 May 2016, 3:40 pm
  • Who was on the phone @ Lena w

Friday, 20 May 2016, 3:27 pm
  • That’s a nasty spot right there!

Friday, 20 May 2016, 2:25 pm
  • Just went by there.The cars have been removed and they were about to clear the scene.(1:46pm).

Friday, 20 May 2016, 1:58 pm
  • How fast can you go as you are on the phone in a mindless conversation

Friday, 20 May 2016, 1:52 pm
    • 65 mph going down Mariner also as I text this.

Friday, 20 May 2016, 6:04 pm