Two Vehicle Injury Accident, Mariner and Spring Hill Drive

SPRING HILL – Fire Rescue is on the scene of an accident with injuries at the intersection of Spring Hill Drive and Mariner Blvd, involving two vehicles.

There are unconfirmed reports that one of the patients is a pregnant woman, but her condition is unknown at this time.

Law enforcement is on the scene investigating the cause of the crash.

Acc 2 acc1

Interior Large copy

Comments
  • Brsndi,hope you are ok, IT amazes me how people don’t seem to care about anything anymore.They just drive like they are only ones on the roads .A lot of them can’t drive need refresher courses or somethin.We avoid that stretch of road as much as possible. Be safe out there everyone

Wednesday, 30 September 2015, 3:44 pm
  • So sorry Brandi, yes ppl are ignorant and careless drivers these days. I hope u and the baby are doing well.

Wednesday, 30 September 2015, 3:18 pm
  • Its really sad, the people in the car doing the illegal turn, didn’t even get out of there car and help me! My car was filled with smoke, and I couldn’t breathe. Everyone went to help them! And I’m the pregnant mother who was just trying to go home. People are such an ignorance anymore.

Wednesday, 30 September 2015, 11:28 am
  • I cringe when I c those people waving those signs to advertise a business. I hope no one ever gets hurt

Wednesday, 30 September 2015, 8:57 am
  • There are two crossovers just west of Mariner and Spring Hill intersection that allow you to make a left turn into the shopping center where Winn Dixie is. People use these for u-turns to go east on String Hill. The majority will not yield right-of-way to people coming out the shopping center. There needs be no u-turn posted both places before some is killed there. That area is to busy for u-turns!! At least have sheriff’s dept. check it out to see if people are making safe u-turns.

Wednesday, 30 September 2015, 6:35 am