Two Vehicle Rollover Crash Injures Two

SPRING HILL – Two people sustained minor injuries this afternoon, when two vehicles collided at the intersection of Elwood Road and Mariner Blvd. One of the vehicles overturned and came to rest on its roof.

There is some road blockage in the northbound lanes at this time.

The Florida Highway Patrol is on the scene, investigating the cause of the accident.

acc 1 Acc 2 Acc 3

Comments
  • I was ejected…that saved my life..

Wednesday, 17 June 2015, 6:31 pm
  • Some people don’t care about speed limits and these are the results, Also many people don’t even bother to fasten their seat belts and how brainless is that because once they get ejected , That’s usually it for them.

Wednesday, 17 June 2015, 12:54 pm
  • Another day…another roll over…let’s see speed limit on a residential roadway is 45…yet people fly down that street at 55-60…mmmm maybe common sense speed limits….

Tuesday, 16 June 2015, 10:28 pm
  • some of these cars down here should not be on the road, they don’t have any vehicle safety inspections at all, and if you drive and look around you at some of the cars and trucks on the road that are barely drivable, It’s a wonder there’s not more

Tuesday, 16 June 2015, 9:50 pm
  • Unbelievable as to all the rollover auto accidents down here, I come from Long island NY and it was a very rare occurrence that you saw or heard about rollover accident and anyone that lived up there knows that there was plenty of traffic, Roll over accidents seems to be in epidemic proportions down here. It’s not easy to roll over an automobile but yet it seems to be a regular occurrence here, I’ve never seen so many roller accidents until I moved here, It’s ridicules. If you haven’t leaved anywhere else you might think that this is normal but it’s not..

Tuesday, 16 June 2015, 6:29 pm
  • Only the front end of the red car is smashed in and the car rolled over has NO damage to the front end. Don’t they usually say when the front end is damaged that they are to blame? (IDK)

Tuesday, 16 June 2015, 5:23 pm
    • maybe just me, but those 4 bold tires on the upside down vehicle doesn’t help with the handling when trying to avoid an accident, and maybe the red car hit it in the rear

Tuesday, 16 June 2015, 6:12 pm
      • LJ…I was also thinking red car rear ended the other car!

I hope Tom Lemons will give us an update on the police
        report!

Thursday, 18 June 2015, 2:57 pm
          • thanks TOM!

Thursday, 18 June 2015, 3:09 pm
          • Tom Lemons – I don’t see an update on this
            article yet? Am I somehow missing it????

Thursday, 18 June 2015, 3:27 pm
  • How does a car rollover? I am not stupid, I just find it unbelievable that it’s so common down here. Speeding slamming on brakes ? Turning too fast ?

Tuesday, 16 June 2015, 3:22 pm
  • praise the lord no one badly hurt I drove by and said a prayer

Tuesday, 16 June 2015, 1:59 pm
  • When is the county gonna smarten up and do something, there is always an accident at that cross section.

Tuesday, 16 June 2015, 1:01 pm