Vice and Narcotics Take Down Suspected Meth Dealers Near Fox Chapel Middle

SPRING HILL – The Hernando County Sheriff’s Office Vice and Narcotics unit executed a search warrant this morning, on a suspected drug house located at 5203 Deltona Blvd. Officials at the scene say they have three suspects detained and at least one will face charges in connection with methamphetamine sales.

At this time, investigators do not believe the residence was used to manufacture meth but until a thorough search is complete they cannot say for sure.

Although the residence fell just short of being within 1000 feet of Fox Chapel Middle and a nearby church, officials were still concerned for students who walk back and forth in front of the home. Drug activity within 1000 feet of a school or church enhances related charges

We will update this story once the suspect or suspects are booked into the County Jail.

Meth 1 Meth 2 meth 3 meth 4

Comments
  • As the shrink on south park says….DRUGS ARE BAD…OKAY…

Tuesday, 1 September 2015, 2:50 am
  • Why, thank you. I hope you have a blessed day too 🙂

Monday, 31 August 2015, 4:17 pm
  • ~Rockin, you can disagree with someone without name calling? Really? Maybe you should reread your first post aimed at me, a personal character attack merely because my opinion was different than yours. I was called judgmental, ignorant, oh and to “go do research” before speaking of things “I know nothing about”. I’ll tell you madame, that you’re hypocrisy is why your claims have no validity with me. Attack my character all you want at least I am not a hypocrite. Smarter than you? I’m not dumb enough to call someone stupid and tell them to go do more research without knowing anything of their background. My mama raised me to have enough security in myself to not get so offended when others see things differently than they do – and to not make myself look like a fool by telling someone they’re “entitled to their opinion” and then attacking them for it and calling them dumb. Jesus loves all and I hope you habe a blessed day ♡

Monday, 31 August 2015, 9:57 am
  • A FAMILY THAT DEALS TOGETHER….JAILS TOGETHER….some people just don’t want help…it’s their career…

Monday, 31 August 2015, 7:07 am
  • Tired Of It ~ You’re quite certain you went to school longer than me. You’re quite certain you have more experience than me. I literally laughed out loud. You say Good hard working, honest people. Unlike myself. Funny again how you assume you know anything about me. Something I learned in my life, growing up as a child; Respect and understanding. I guess I missed the part about drug abuse and you missed the part about respect and understanding. Maybe you were absent. That’s ok. I understand. Unlike you, who seems to be a very closed minded individual, I know how to agree to disagree without name calling. I appreciate your opinion.

Sunday, 30 August 2015, 4:36 pm
  • Why are most of the HCSO bust I seen so petty? Half ounce of weed and 1 single gram of meth??? Seems like every bust they do are the junkies. They need to get to the suppliers bringing this sh*t into our town.

Saturday, 29 August 2015, 11:36 pm
  • Everyone lives with their demons and the first step is to admit we have them, next is to except the Lord into you heart and soul and have faith. Then do something about it and have faith in yourself

Saturday, 29 August 2015, 9:19 pm
  • Rocking the sober life, you are correct to assume you would be ignorant to call me uneducated. This is also MY field though I am not a drug counselor, I’m quite certain I went to school longer than you and have more experience than you. Just because I’ve never been some druggie does not discredit my intelligence as you like to imply. Newsflash: just because you can read something on the Internet does not make it true. Eating carbs also releases endorphins in the brain and creates dependence yet obesity is not considered a disease. . . My only point was we all have our sob stories and EVERYONE has had bad things happen to them, using illicit drugs to escape IS NOT something g someone is forced into. We are ALL taught from as early as Elementary school the harmful effects, so you claiming you were “innocently experimenting without knowing you would get addicted” as an excuse that you had this “disease” is ludicrous to me. I literally laughed out loud. I see REAL diseases in my job everyday. Illnesses people were born with, did not choose, did not make decisions that caused them to have it. Good, hard working honest people unlike yourself, thst do not disease their life slipping away – THAT is a disease!

Saturday, 29 August 2015, 6:45 pm
  • selling or using they are destroying their own and other peoples lives,,not to mention the dog. lock em up and hasta la bye bye…effing scumbags…there are also little kids there a lot..wonder who they belong to. Could be child endangerment involved if they’re dealing when the kids are there

Saturday, 29 August 2015, 4:49 pm
  • Peter B, I agree with you, all the druggies need to be dropped on an island. To make it more interesting, and to rid the world of another evil, all the rapists and molesters should be dropped on the same island. That’ll keep the junkies on their toes! Talk about night-crawlers!

Saturday, 29 August 2015, 1:27 pm
  • Larry, I know who you are talking about. The kid works at the auto repair shop down the road just before the old Hess station. For all those who believe these scum bags need rehab, Bull S..t. Rehab will not work. As soon as they are out they will be back dealing. They are felons, they will be unable to get Real jobs. They will return to what they do best, sell POISON to our community and produce more drug felons. I agree with shipping their asses to a deserted Island. Drop them off and save the tax payers money. We are paying for free medical, free dental, free everything to keep this trash in jail. As far as the father /son team, way to go dad. Having your son follow in your footsteps. Douche Bag !!!

Saturday, 29 August 2015, 12:29 pm
  • gee.. wonder why my comment wasn’t posted

Saturday, 29 August 2015, 10:41 am
  • Hopefully they will rehabilitate while in jail.

Saturday, 29 August 2015, 10:24 am
  • Living in the neighborhood, I’ve always wondered why code enforcement allowed this JUNK yard to exist. Looks like something out of Sanford and son. I’ve had code enforcement stop by to inform me that I couldn’t have a vehicle in my driveway without a license plate. People should drive by to see it to believe it,,this is what springhill is becoming and the reason why the quality of life is slipping here. They need to bulldoze this s%& hole and start over..the place is an embarrassment to the community.

Saturday, 29 August 2015, 8:54 am
    • Do we even have Code Enforcement anymore?
      Go further south on Deltona and check out the two Illegal Chop Shops / Repair Shops,
      One even has a Neon “Open” sign.
      Both zoned Residential. Multiple complaints, Code Enforcement does NOTHING!
      Maybe the EPA can look into ground contamination.
      Who are these guys paying off?

Saturday, 29 August 2015, 11:41 am
  • RockinTheSoberLife: You’re to be commended for turning your life around! What you did takes a strong will and a lot of work. BUT, you have to WANT to change your lifestyle for it to work. And you have to keep working at it to succeed. As I’ve stated in a couple of previous posts, I worked 25 years with the Florida Dept. of Corrections. What I didn’t mention was that my experience with this and all kinds of criminal behavior goes as far back as when I was 12 years old all the way to now (I’m 61 now). I’m not saying I’ve seen it all, but let’s just say that I’ve seen and dealt with enough stuff over the years that nothing shocks me. Anyway, A common ploy used by petty criminals when being arrested is to claim a drug problem and admit to needing help. Which puts them on the list for state funded rehab programs free (to them). And it gives them a good plea when they go to court, where if their crime is non-violent, they most likely will get probation and mandated to complete a drug abuse program, still free of cost to them. There are numerous drug treatment programs out there that are free for the asking. Key word here is ASKING. The addict first has to admit to being addicted, and has to be willing to make a whole bunch of changes in their life. Only then do they stand a chance of getting straight. And they have to continue working at it. A lot of people would rather either deal drugs for easy cash, or steal to support the habit. This leads to more crime, and a lot of times violent crimes, because the addict is so hooked that it’s all about feeding the habit, no matter the cost, and no matter who suffers. Again THUMBS UP to you, stay steady!

Saturday, 29 August 2015, 8:45 am
  • WAY 2 GO HCSO… YOU ALL ROCK 🙂 GET THEM ALL… OUR county is going to s**t with ALL of the drugs… I am so EXCITED that you guys cleaned up another one… REHAB?? Your joking, RIGHT?? These crumb bum pos doesn’t want rehab, they chose to do the stupid crap. Why let them off easy??? Get them out of Hernando County… I think they ALL need to be charged, they were there so they are not innocent. Hopefully the SWAT team logged all the tags from cars that were in and out and gets them also….

Saturday, 29 August 2015, 1:25 am
  • So Much worthless scum that has taken over the area , ugh , you see it everyday everywhere

Friday, 28 August 2015, 11:52 pm
  • 38 special ~ Most can’t afford rehab. It ranges from 10k – 40k a month. And being a recovering addict, I have seen that majority of dealers are looking for easy money, but there are a lot of them who sell, simply to support there own habit because they are addicts. Js

Friday, 28 August 2015, 11:37 pm
  • orsen Newcomb ~ When I was using, I absolutely blamed everyone for my problems. Since recovery, I completely take responsibility for my actions. I was a complete a*****e when I was using. I, by no means, enable anybody. I’ve been on both ends of the spectrum. I understand. A lot of drug addicts are great people who got wrapped up with a terrible demon. We all have our own demons. I don’t judge anybody for what theirs may be.

Friday, 28 August 2015, 11:32 pm
  • Tired Of It ~ Again, I will not confirm or deny whether there was drug sales or just drug use. That will come out on rnrf soon enough, I’m sure. However, it seems to me that you don’t have much knowledge of addiction. Then again, I could be wrong. Unlike you, I don’t judge people when I have no knowledge of anything about them and their life. We all have different demons we fight daily. Since you seem so “interested” in my opinion on addiction and whether or not it’s a disease; I will tell you my thoughts on it. I believe when I was young, naive, and stupid; I made the decision to use. I made a mistake because I had no idea about the grips of addiction. I agree with you that the first time I used, it was completely voluntary. But, very shortly after my first use, it was too late. I was hooked. There are many variations when it comes to disease(s). For example, I suffer from depression, bipolar, anxiety, ADD, & ADHD, along with addiction. A disease can be chemical imbalances in the brain. Once I made the choice to use, I became addicted; which became a chemical imbalance in my brain. Psychological, mental, and physical. I never use to believe that it was a disease…..until….I became educated about it. You should do research before you speak of something that I think you know nothing about. Jail wouldn’t have saved me. Rehab did. So, if I’m an ‘idiot’ as you claim I am, then I will embrace the title. My f***ed up past made me into the incredibly INTELLIGENT woman I am today. Sorry you disagree. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, including you and I. 🙂

Friday, 28 August 2015, 11:24 pm
  • Ron ~ Yes. That was the father/husband of the house. He is a hoarder. It was not a good atmosphere to be in.

Friday, 28 August 2015, 11:20 pm
  • Bon Shelby ~ Thank you for your comment. I do agree with you. Jail is an eye opener that some people NEED. But, in the end, rehab is a MUST. I’m speaking from personal experience. Fortunately, I never had to experience jail in my 15yrs of active use. I willingly checked myself into a rehab once I found one that was less than $10,000 a month. Hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. I’m no longer ashamed of my past. I’m using my past to make a future for myself as a drug therapist. I actually know these people. I will neither confirm or deny drug sales. All I’ll say is, they were people I had to leave in my past. Loving life now 😉

Friday, 28 August 2015, 11:19 pm
  • Kimwhatsit2ya ~ I agree with you

Friday, 28 August 2015, 11:10 pm
  • And few more spring hill talkers locked up…won’t be to long till they chime in…..howe du u no da cell meth kno pruf day li da kop du their iz know scool bie deer homb u peepol betta cee in ur mirra…lol…losers…

Friday, 28 August 2015, 10:44 pm
  • Lousy camera useage, shots of a bunch of asses.

Friday, 28 August 2015, 8:35 pm
  • Give the cops the addresses

Friday, 28 August 2015, 7:45 pm
  • I meant I felt sorry for HCSO that has to go in and investigate…. Not sorry for the trash that lives there.

Friday, 28 August 2015, 7:11 pm
  • Good job HCSO.. Keep up the good work. I feel sorry for whoever has to go into that filth.. Every time we pass I think it should be condemned . Definitely an episode of Hoarders there.. Guess if you’re dealing , no time for housework!!!

Friday, 28 August 2015, 7:10 pm
  • Yes ma’am we all need to start stand up together as one or things won’t change

Friday, 28 August 2015, 7:05 pm
  • I have to say Pierre and his dad were actually nice guys . Since Charlie’s house is out of commission I see they moved to jons house . Hope they get the help they need .

Friday, 28 August 2015, 6:43 pm
  • two houses down and 1to go that are known in the area …. thank u hcso get the next house to

Friday, 28 August 2015, 6:31 pm
  • Finally hitting the homes. We all need to start listing address that need to be addressed

Friday, 28 August 2015, 5:43 pm
  • Fly them to a deserted island with no way to get back and just drop them off, Problem Solved.and we don’t have to support them in jail.

Friday, 28 August 2015, 4:23 pm
  • Great to see the garage being dealt with and removed from our community. Good job HCSO.

Friday, 28 August 2015, 3:46 pm
  • Right on, tired of it, tell it how it is. No one is ever held accountable for there actions, it’s always someone else’s fault…lol i past gas in a restaurant the other day and blamed on the guy behind me. Lmao

Friday, 28 August 2015, 2:55 pm
  • They don’t WANT rehab, they want the easy money!

Friday, 28 August 2015, 2:12 pm
  • Rehab for being dealers??? You’re out of your damn mind! You’re probably one of those idiots that says addiction is a “disease”. Newsflash! Diseases aren’t VOLUNTARY, drug use IS. These idiots and their supporters need to get a life – STOP making excuses and enabling! Choose the behavior, choose the consequences. That is all!

Friday, 28 August 2015, 1:55 pm
  • Nice job take them all out please

Friday, 28 August 2015, 1:51 pm
  • Great job HCSO. Thank you for what you do.

Friday, 28 August 2015, 1:49 pm
  • that’s the house with so much junk in the garage they cannot close it

Friday, 28 August 2015, 1:38 pm
  • Also, I think if those folks are getting that much attention, it isn’t because they are ‘using’ ,,,,, it’s because they are selling.

Friday, 28 August 2015, 1:35 pm
  • Rocking the sober life,,,, congrats I hope you can always remain that way!!! I disagree with ur comment though. They need jail,,, then MAYBE rehab.

Friday, 28 August 2015, 1:34 pm
  • They need rehab. Not jail.

Friday, 28 August 2015, 12:59 pm
    • agree

Friday, 28 August 2015, 8:56 pm
  • Way to go HCSO

Friday, 28 August 2015, 12:54 pm
  • Looks like HCSO needs to buy a measuring tape made out of rubber so they can S T R E T C H out the measurement from the school and church to the drug house property line to be able to add more charges. Or drag the suspects across the property line and closer to the school and church!

Friday, 28 August 2015, 12:43 pm
  • Thank you HCSO, please continue to take the trash out of our town.

Friday, 28 August 2015, 12:16 pm
  • Great news… Keep up the good work!!!!

Friday, 28 August 2015, 11:47 am
  • Send these dealers to the slammer!!

Friday, 28 August 2015, 11:45 am
  • oh wow I just seen that on Deltona .but you know its crazy cause my son walks pass that house every day going and coming from school.

Friday, 28 August 2015, 11:44 am
  • Way to go HCSO!!!!! Except when going undercover you should really cover your nose and cover up your tattoos. There’s no way you can be under cover with all that being exposed.

Friday, 28 August 2015, 11:25 am