Vice & Narcotics Raid Yields 3-Arrests, Drugs, Guns and Other Peculiar Items

SPRING HILL – Three suspects are behind bars today, after Vice and Narcotics Detectives executed a search warrant at 2117 Deborah Drive.

According to officials at the scene, along with the three men arrested, investigators discovered Cocaine, Prescription Pills, and firearms inside the home. In addition, three safes were discovered – one found buried in the front yard.

Executing the raid had to be well-coordinated to avoid detection by several surveillance cameras positioned around the home.

During the investigations, detectives discovered several strange handmade weapons – one that resembled a possible pipe bomb. As a precaution the Citrus County Bomb Squad responded to inspect the peculiar item. After a scan of the pipe, it was determined not to contain explosives.

Animal Control responded to the scene and took custody of 15 dogs that were all living in the home.

Although the identities of the suspects have not been released, officials say at least two of the men are convicted felons with a long criminal history.

Due to the illegal drug operation being conducted within 1000 feet of a school, the charges will be enhanced, according to officials.

The Sheriff’s Office is expected to release a detailed statement tomorrow, which will include photos of the confiscated items located in the home.

Check back periodically for updates.

Deborah 9 Deborah 8 deborah 7 Deborah 6 Deborah 4 deborah 3 deborah 2 Deborah 1

Comments
  • You people make me sick. If you knew these people you couldnt help but love them. Batman gave back to the community more than most of you probably do! He was there for anyone if they needed it. The dogs were FAR from neglected. They were his babies! Awesome dogs.
    Everybodys throwing the drugs out there but none of thos makes him a bad person. Did you know its illegal to sell your Coach purse ? I see them online all the time, should all the females selling their purses go to prison? People do illegal things all the time, doesnt make them bad.

Monday, 22 June 2015, 4:21 pm
  • The beautiful grey one, which I think was theirs , is online @hernando county animal shelter. Unfortunately they
    say it is aggressive. If you go online you will be shocked to see how many dogs and cats they have. It brought me to tears. They have items listed that they are in need of.. if any one is interested. I will donate, but can not volunteer there because I do not think it is a no kill shelter.

Friday, 12 June 2015, 5:19 pm
  • @Mare….and,,,,@TSmith…..I agree with you both about these poor dogs.
    What will happen to them??

TOM LEMONS – Can you please do an update on the dogs removed
    from this drug house, PLEASE???

Friday, 12 June 2015, 4:40 pm
  • Mare…I’m with you! Hell with these lowlifes…I’m concerned about the dogs, and any other neglected animals that might of been confiscated from their drug den.

Friday, 12 June 2015, 3:42 pm
  • Hernando county animal shelter made a statement they are over loaded with dogs. Giving them away, and they got 15 more. What do u think will happen to all these dogs. People can make choices good or bad, animals do not have that ability.. all I honestly care about is the dogs.. so instead of rattling on about 2 men in their 40’s.. who will most likely be in doc a long time. What can we do to help these dogs before they are euthanized.

Friday, 12 June 2015, 10:53 am
  • This is a sad story. Everyone bashing these people its sad. I have no idea who they are. But with the things done in my past I’m glad I never got caught because I’d probably still be doing time. But thats right there are so many perfect people in this world you guys have walked the fine line your whole life. I pray for the out come for God to help them get on the clean road. They are probably doing exactly what they were raised with. I did the same thing in my life. Then woke up one day and thought I can live my life obeying the law and being sober. Thanks for the Grace of God. That doesn’t make these people terrible just lost. Believing they have to stay in that world. I’m not one to judge how they treated people. I understand what they were caught with. Thats breaking the law. Looks like our law enforcement did a good job. And the dogs its looks like they are all fine. So I pray for all involved here♡

Friday, 12 June 2015, 10:13 am
    • Amber,

People are bashing the “drug dealers” because they are the ones who are helping to destroy peoples lives, especially the YOUNG PEOPLE in our community!! And
      people are DYING left & right from overdosing in this country every single day!!

If that’s all they’ve known their entire life, that is “NO EXCUSE” for helping to destroy other peoples lives!!! Let them get out there & bust their asses working like most
      PRODUCTIVE citizens!!
      Plenty of other people were born & raised in an unhealthy environment, BUT, they went on to do great things!!

YOU ( Amber ) are NOT HELPING by making EXCUSES for this garbage!!!
      YOU are basically excusing their drug dealing and ILLEGAL WEAPONS
      POSSESSIONS ie; “SAWED OFF SHOTGUNS”,really?! Even LAW
      ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS don’t use those, and you want to EXCUSE
      CRIMINALS who are SELLING DRUGS to our community, REALLY??!!
      And possessing SAWED OFF SHOTGUNS, along with other firearms
      being possessed by Convicted Felons!!
      What do YOU think these convicted drug dealing Felons are doing with
      all of those firearms, just admiring them?? NO!! They intend to USE them to
      KILL PEOPLE!! Wake up girl, before those guns are used on YOU or on
      someone YOU LOVE!!! (SMDH)

YOU who have BROKEN LAWS ,but, “NEVER GOT CAUGHT” (your words), that
      have helped these low life SCUM BAGS to continue selling DANGEROUS
      DRUGS to our community & young people!!
      YOU are basically CONDONING these ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES!!!

And YES, there are PLENTY of people in this country (myself included) that
      do not/have not broken laws to barely survive!! We bust our asses WORKING
      to take care of ourselves AND our families, LEGALLY!!

I lived during an era of HARD times STRUGGLING to SURVIVE!!!
      My daddy worked in one of the MOST DANGEROUS jobs you can imagine,
      and it ended up KILLING HIM in the end. He was a hard working
      COAL MINER who DIED from BLACK LUNG and LUNG CANCER
      to take care of his family!!
      So DON’T PREACH at me about how it was the way they lived & the only thing
      they know how to do!! I was born a COAL MINERS DAUGHTER and
      PROUD OF IT.!!.. I come from “generations” of COAL MINERS and we were
      proud people, and still are PROUD people!!

While I am ranting, I might as well keep going!!
      DOCTORS (legal drug dealers) are also a LARGE part of the drug problems
      in this country!! DOCTORS (not all doctors) are handing out HUGE AMOUNTS
      of “legal drugs” to people every single day!!
      The ONLY people who should need several different kinds of pain pills,
      ie; 300 Oxycodones, 200 Oxycontins, etc., in ONE MONTH alone, are
      people who are DYING from cancer, etc., to help ease their pain to make
      them more comfortable as they get closer to their deaths!!

All DRUG DEALERS are SCUMBAGS destroying lives, PERIOD!!!

Friday, 12 June 2015, 4:33 pm
  • OH and if batman was so rich why did he use make shift weapons, have crappy guns, and use logs and cars for a fence? Couldn’t a rich guy but the best stuff on the market lololol

Friday, 12 June 2015, 12:39 am
    • I would think so, Blanca!! lol

Friday, 12 June 2015, 1:42 am
  • Lmao couldn’t have said it better myself @NUNYA ….”batman” was an overgrown thug living up to his lack of expectations. Still turning tricks at 48…come on let’s be real…you all have to grow up some day…unfortunately for your little friends, they don’t learn. They keep messing up, get old, and die in prison. The end.

Friday, 12 June 2015, 12:32 am
    • Blanca – Thank you! 🙂

I would BET those 2 MORONS even think they can
      delete their accounts so LE can’t trace them, however,
      the joke’s on them, because they CAN STILL be TRACED!! lol
      SMILE, YOU’RE STILL on CANDID CAMERA!! 🙂

As I said above “STUPID is as STUPID DOES”!!
      They need to go back to school to get an EDUCATION,
      especially in spelling & punctuation, not to mention
      SENTENCE STRUCTURE, of course their little PEA BRAINS
      are probably too fried from drug abuse by now to learn
      anything!!

Blanca – Have you read the latest/updated article
      about this raid, it was just posted around
      11:30pm/tonight w/pictures showing guns and
      CASH 6/11/2015 ???

Friday, 12 June 2015, 1:35 am
  • Hey…BATMAN and CASEY….I want to thank you and I’m pretty sure LAW ENFORCEMENT also wants to thank you, as well, for admitting that your
    ” friends” are conducting “illegal activities” in our community!! 🙂

Just in case you are more stupid than we already KNOW, let me let you
    in on a little secret, Law Enforcement monitors all of these comments,
    and don’t be SURPRISED if they’ve already TRACKED your IP addresses!!
    YES, they can REALLY do that!! Smile, you’re on Candid Camera!! 🙂

You two must be very proud of your 3 friends for selling cocaine, pills of
    all sorts, etc., not to mention having sawed off shot guns by
    “CONVICTED” “FELONS”!!!

I am sure the two of you (Batman & Casey) are also real proud of your
    friends for also selling these addictive drugs to many young people/kids
    in our community, not to mention the kids who your friends may have
    even caused to become addicted…

In closing, all I have left to say to you 2 MORONS is,
    STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES!! CONGRATULATIONS on your
    STUPIDITY and IGNORANCE!!
    Sorry that your CASH COWS can’t help either of you now!!!
    Now go check yourselves in to a LONG TERM RESIDENTIAL
    DRUG REHABILITATION CENTER!!
    And thank GOD for that help!!! Divine intervention, hopefully!

Good night Stupid is, as Stupid Does!! 🙂

Thursday, 11 June 2015, 11:16 pm
  • Wanna be ganster … Lmfao you must not know what a ganster is & do you him or his past history ? All u know is what is on his paper & what u hear in the street

Thursday, 11 June 2015, 8:28 pm
  • I love the comments from the wannabe gangsters….thinking their nigga is a role model….bunch of jokers…p.s.learn how to spell…clowns

Thursday, 11 June 2015, 7:36 pm
  • At L hall actually your wrong I’ve never done a drug in my life so there we go again people judging someone els life when they have no clue, I just don’t like to see all these negative to a person who did so much for me & does have a big heart so f**k you !!

Thursday, 11 June 2015, 7:25 pm
  • @ Batman. I’m going to assume this is going to be an HBO special right ?

Thursday, 11 June 2015, 6:30 pm
  • Batman and Casey you both are disgusting and probably got your drugs from this house , just think everyone this is Americas future

Thursday, 11 June 2015, 5:43 pm
  • Hey batman he is such a good guy the judge just added $200,000 on top of the already outstanding bail of $187,000 from yesterday

Thursday, 11 June 2015, 4:57 pm
  • and they can spell too

Thursday, 11 June 2015, 4:52 pm
  • yo Batman you are one messed up F-er!! the 2 guys have been getting locked up for over 20 years!!! Your so high you do not know what is right in this world, but we all know your wrong

Thursday, 11 June 2015, 3:52 pm
  • Obviously he didn’t have that much money if he can’t bail himself out!!!

Thursday, 11 June 2015, 3:31 pm
  • I like the comments from the two gangstas…classic..dose dawgs wer lofed..sew ax yer selph…who u tue say nuttin..

Thursday, 11 June 2015, 2:51 pm
  • @keepthemlockedup judging a book with out knowing what is on the inside, is a shame that you people do that, & having 15 was a little much but nun were underfed & abuse so Plz get your facts right about the dogs & 2 mothers gave birth at the same time so they had puppies but in all reality I don’t need to explain my self to anyone of you because I know no shame was done in the makin & what one man is another treasure who are you to say the thing outside are ugly or scary. not right . It would be doffernt if this was your family

Thursday, 11 June 2015, 1:52 pm
    • Have you thought about the elderly man that owns the house??? What know one has mentioned is the fact that elderly man is in very bad shape & that house inside is disgusting. Where was that man’s rights when they were treating that house like that.

Friday, 12 June 2015, 11:17 am
  • batman is the realest, that man probably got more money then all yall talkin s**t maybe he was doing illegal activity but you guys dont know how much he looked out for people. everything he wanted he could buy without hesitating. everybody lives there life a different way he was just livin the way he was taught he didnt belive in workin for anybody eles cause he knew he could be his own boss and have money comin everyday and was not worried about the consequences and it took them over 6 years to bust him that’s cause he was smart as hell he made good business decisions and did what he had to do to get buy and he was not doing any illegal activity with his dogs he gave some away to people he felt deserved them and its ohkay for people to have 15 cats but he cant have 15 dogs without being looked at the wrong way maybe he just loved dogs and I understand yall were upset with the illegal activity goin on but yall just see what there showing you he was a good man and lived life everyday like it was his last and there will be a movie one day based on his life don’t believe me just watch out its called “BIG MAN” and only real niggas know bout him

Thursday, 11 June 2015, 1:41 pm
  • Very smart execution light and quick task force perfect timing and well done everyone is safe as well we need to clean up this.county a little bit. Good job.

Thursday, 11 June 2015, 12:53 pm
  • Casey, we saw enough on the outside, I sure as hell would not want to see the inside!! Especially upon seeing law enforcement going in with face masks. It sure will be nice to not be woke up at 3:00 am to the thumping music. Maybe you could share with us what they were doing with 15 dogs. Especially 1 big beautiful pit bull. I hate to think, what do u think will happen to those dogs. I do not think it will be a good outcome. We got our nice quiet neighborhood back.. yeah

Thursday, 11 June 2015, 12:50 pm
  • This was the trizap good times bad times this house had meaning .. and the dogs were not abused I love each and every dog that was there..

Thursday, 11 June 2015, 12:37 pm
  • @Casey you’re in denial , they found numerous things in there . Pipe bomb , cocaine , Perscription pills , firearms .. If we don’t know what happens through those doors , please explain , is the cocaine, baking powder . The pills were legally possessed right ? The fire arms aren’t stolen either are they? Oh and the pipe bomb . But we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors do we ? 15 dogs too ? Probably not fed , just my own opinion on that one . If we don’t know , please inform us because everything seems pretty clear to me that these people are low life scum bags felons

Thursday, 11 June 2015, 12:08 pm
  • 15 dogs living in the house along with all the criminal activity, Welcome to another average day in “CRIME HILL”

Thursday, 11 June 2015, 11:40 am
  • Anyone that has to say anything about these 3 people here’s bug F**K You!!! You don’t know what happen tru these doors

Thursday, 11 June 2015, 9:20 am
    • Casey with that mouth of yours. You are a low life also.

Friday, 12 June 2015, 11:33 am
  • Tom, I understand that there was a lot of cocaine and marijuana activity here but was this a meth house also? The precautions they took to avoid entry…

Thursday, 11 June 2015, 9:02 am
  • Why did this take so long? 15 innocent dogs, what becomes of them? I think our neighborhood deserves answers. This has been going on not months, but several years!!

Thursday, 11 June 2015, 8:33 am
  • JAMES HAROLD EARLY, LAUREN NICOLE ROESSNER AND
    CAY ADAM RIVERA, ALL LISTED
    2117 DEBORAH DR SPRING HILL FL 34609
    AS THEIR HOME ADDRESS!!

Thursday, 11 June 2015, 3:51 am
  • TWO MEN and ONE WOMAN WAS ARRESTED,
    WITH BONDS RANGING FROM $14,000.00 -to $200,000.00!!!
    Hope it was worth it to them! Thank you HCSO FOR
    TAKING THESE Low Life POS(S) OUT OF BUSINESS
    & OFF OUR STREETS!!!

Thursday, 11 June 2015, 3:41 am
  • I used the live around the corner…it’s been like that for years…HCSO should raid the house on ****apache trail…hint hint..

Thursday, 11 June 2015, 2:52 am
    • wow, really big person not using your name!

Thursday, 11 June 2015, 7:01 pm
    • Wow you must be really petty,and have no life. Do us all a favor and crawl back in the hole you crawled out of.

Friday, 12 June 2015, 12:53 am
  • I HOPE THE DOGS WILL BE OK ,DAMM PEOPLE

Wednesday, 10 June 2015, 10:05 pm
  • So glad they FINALLY busted this freaking house!! I live not to far from there and have to drive by the house daily, it was so creepy! The house screams sketchy!

Wednesday, 10 June 2015, 8:53 pm
  • The drugs must do something to their brains…using your front lawn as a parking lot, vodoo log-pile, Holloween fright house with smudged cross graffitti won’t attract any attention at all in Spring Hill. I’m surprised “Sheriff Office turn here”wasn’t sprayed in the street. I’m sure the neighbors are thankfull.

Wednesday, 10 June 2015, 7:59 pm
  • Not releasing names cause folks gonna start tattle tellin…don’t do the crime if u can’t do the time….man up n b 21

Wednesday, 10 June 2015, 7:54 pm
  • Welcome to Spring Pill…………..

Wednesday, 10 June 2015, 7:37 pm