Video of Cheating Boyfriend Leads to Head-Butt and Arrest

SPRING HILL – Video evidence of a man cheating on his girlfriend led to the “cheater’s” arrest, after the scorned girlfriend says he head-butted her during an altercation over the video.

According to reports, deputies responded to 468 Copperfield Road on Saturday, where they met with the alleged victim, 33-year-old Cherith Stanford, regarding a domestic dispute. Stanford claims that she presented video evidence to her boyfriend, 59-year-old John Moore, cheating on her with another woman. Stanford says a verbal altercation ensued and that’s when Moore Head-butted her, causing a small laceration at the bridge of her nose.

Deputy Troy Hyler made contact with Moore, who presented a slightly different version of what occurred. Moore says that when Stanford arrived at his residence, she came to his bedroom holding knife and a screwdriver. The argument continued into the living room where Moore says she jumped on him and butted her head against his.

Due to the Stanford’s injuries, Moore was arrested and charged with Domestic Battery.
Both Moore and Stanford have previous arrests for Battery.

stanford

Comments
  • you got to be kidding me……..I think you can do better then this loser….first of all he is 26 years older then you….you look like a nice young lady….you can do a lot better….dump the loser

Tuesday, 25 October 2016, 11:28 pm
  • if you make me watch that video PLEASE supply with a gallon of bleach

Tuesday, 25 October 2016, 10:30 am
  • Eskimos rub noses,maybe here they butt heads,…? But she comes over with a knife and a screwdriver and leaves with a scratch? What happend to “stand your ground”. …..she’s lucky she wasn’t justifably shot…….

Monday, 24 October 2016, 8:23 pm
  • This chic is crazy. For one she is still married and I was friend with her ex and she repeatedly called and harassed me. Jealous much? Absolutely! She can’t get a man her own age cause she is crazy! Poor dude I feel for sorry for him! I believe him 100%. Chic needs to get some help. For real.

Monday, 24 October 2016, 5:19 pm
    • Everybody defending this dirty scag, if they knew her their tune would sound just a bit different.

Tuesday, 25 October 2016, 3:59 pm
  • Video Of Cheating Boyfriend Leads To The Arrest Of A Butt-Head.

Monday, 24 October 2016, 4:32 pm
  • I dont normally date but when I do I make sure the person is about double my age. I bet it was true love at first sight. I wonder what the arrangements for this situation were. He seems like such a charming old man.

Monday, 24 October 2016, 2:27 pm
    • options are like assholes everyone has one and most of them stink so ponder that ye who have no life

Monday, 24 October 2016, 5:50 pm
      • I pondered I didn’t know we had an option, but opinions are like ass holes. No we just dont have your life and this is fun join us.

Tuesday, 25 October 2016, 8:32 am
        • Want to see a real ? Look in a mirror.

Tuesday, 25 October 2016, 6:41 pm
    • (Stanford) now your going to need a new sugar daddy that guy looks half dead LMAO

Monday, 24 October 2016, 8:09 pm
  • There has to be some strange chemical added to the water in Spring Hill. It seems to get weirder every day.

Monday, 24 October 2016, 2:21 pm
    • There is stuff added to most of the water:”Meth & Alcohol

Monday, 24 October 2016, 4:11 pm
    • So much so, that often times I make the most ridiculous comments. …….just because I can and I don’t have much in the way of a life. But it is what it is……I keep one thumb on the keyboard and the other up my…….

Monday, 24 October 2016, 4:29 pm
      • I see my STALKER is at it again.

Tuesday, 25 October 2016, 5:02 am
      • YUP, my stalker is back in action. Must suck to be him/her and try to make people believe they are me. Guess they have a crush on me.

Tuesday, 25 October 2016, 6:35 am
  • Hernando county seems to have an overload of alcoholic, ugly, abusive,”li’l boys” who think they are it. REALITY CHECK, YOUR NOT IT !!!!
    Tom & Dee hit it on the head – RESPECT, HONESTY, INTEGRITY, COMPASSION,ETC. ARE MOST IMPORTANT.

Monday, 24 October 2016, 2:16 pm
    • Get over it. Respect is earned “ladies”…. It’s not exclusive to gender. No one owes you anything just because you’re wearing a dress and lipstick. Stop with the entitled attitude. It’s obnoxious and unbecoming. You’re just another mouthy broad expecting chivalrous actions from men for merely existing in their presence. Life doesn’t work like that. Show some class, integrity and honesty yourselves THEN you’ll get some respect. Until then, no “tipping hats” picking up the tab and “ladies first”… Back of the line princess. Welcome to equality you’ve been crying about since the inception of Feminism. Buy your own drinks.

Tuesday, 25 October 2016, 8:59 pm
  • Girl he is 700 years old….Step up

Monday, 24 October 2016, 1:21 pm
    • Lmao

Monday, 24 October 2016, 2:18 pm
    • Is his face melting down his neck? whats up with that?

Monday, 24 October 2016, 9:49 pm
      • Time to write an Op-Ed Wingnut.

Tuesday, 25 October 2016, 5:10 am
    • Yeah, but if you look into her eyes you can tell she is a wee bit of a dim wit.

Tuesday, 25 October 2016, 8:34 am
  • Dang, while you are it Ms Standfird, get to an eye doc real quick, I think you need your vision checked. THAT’S ONE BUTT UGLY DUDE. WOW

Monday, 24 October 2016, 1:12 pm
    • he sho aint worth fightin’ fo!

Monday, 24 October 2016, 6:04 pm
    • Water seeks its own level. That’s the best she can do.

Tuesday, 25 October 2016, 8:24 pm
  • What . Lol get a real life people

Monday, 24 October 2016, 1:09 pm
  • Judging by the circumstances I’d say she’s been ironing the wrinkles out of the crotch of the old man’s birthday suit in exchange for pills and got pissed when someone else took her job.

Monday, 24 October 2016, 1:09 pm
    • agreed

Monday, 24 October 2016, 3:04 pm
    • OMG, I JUST PEED MY PANTS ON THIS POST DANGER DAVE . YOU WIN TROPHEY OF THE DAY.!!??

Monday, 24 October 2016, 3:13 pm
    • Right on lmao

Monday, 24 October 2016, 3:23 pm
    • I agree 100%, her drug source.

Monday, 24 October 2016, 3:42 pm
  • Ms. Stanford needs to take a step back, realize how lucky she is to be out of the relationship and find a partner her age that will treat w/ respect, kindness, consideration, and someone who’s honest. Yes, there are terrific people out there…just have to trust and believe and be around positive, good environments to find them. Ms. Stanford, pick your head up…consider this a great life lesson and grow from it. Your still a young, healthy lady and will find peace in a trusting relationship. Thanks

Monday, 24 October 2016, 1:02 pm
    • Tom I agree with you 100%. I understand Love know no age but if he is cheating on her she needs to move on. She needs to find someone who’ll respect her and treat her like the young woman she is. She has a long life ahead of her, he looks like he doesn’t take care of himself and may not be around much longer. My dad always told me stand with my head high and find a gentleman who treats me like a lady… He was right. Respect, integrity, empathy, compassion and love in a relationship is what every man and woman should give to each other..

Monday, 24 October 2016, 1:49 pm
    • Damn dude do want her number? Stalk much? Weirdo!

Monday, 24 October 2016, 8:44 pm