; ;

Violent Convict Says “Blood Everywhere” If Family Attends Mother’s Funeral

SPRING HILL – A grief stricken Spring Hill man may have let rage get the best of him after officials say he threatened family members with a handgun and promised there would be bloodshed.

According to reports, 50-year-old Tommy Ray Evans became engaged in an argument with his aunt and uncle, Edward and Diana Packer behind their residence on Lindhurst Street. At some point during the confrontation Evans displayed a firearm and said “This is my power… I’m going to take care of things.” Another relative, Vivian Evans (unknown relation) attempted to grab the firearm but Tommy overpowered her and fled the scene.

On Saturday, Edward Evans received a facebook message through another family member that showed Tommy displaying the same handgun and stating “Bro, I wouldn’t go to no memorial service Sunday with DD (Diana Evans) if I were you and your people. Blood Everywhere.” Edward reported the incident to the Sheriff’s Office because Tommy happens to live directly across the street and they again feared for their safety. Edward explained that Tommy’s mother recently passed away and that he was just diagnosed with cancer.

Yesterday deputies responded to Lindhurst Street where Tommy was back at the victim’s residence and was subsequently arrested. Evans is charged with 2-counts of Aggravated Assault with a Firearm.

While en route to the jail Evans told Deputy Alex Covey “Don’t you worry I’ll be back.”

Bond was originally set at $4,000 dollars but according to the Jail Website Evans bond has since been changed to no bond.

• Even scarier is that this individual is a convicted sex predator.. that is public knowledge, go look at the sex offender neighborhood website. So we had a convicted felon and sexual predator who was running around with a firearm and a facebook account. Good going.

Friday, 24 March 2017, 1:41 pm
  • it is better to be called a fool and remain silent, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt!
    he can have his day in court and the Judge will use his past discretion’s against him and we will pay the bill

Wednesday, 22 March 2017, 10:29 pm
  • Melody is this his son following his fathers footsteps? This guy just went to prison too for a while. Glad you didn’t bring any more people like him into this world. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004986672661&fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all

Tuesday, 21 March 2017, 3:50 pm
  • OK Melody. So what kind of dope is this guy on? His own words below.

Robert Ryan

Robert Ryan taking shrooms and listening to pink floyd animal cd….excellent lol

1 · May 23, 2016 at 3:23am

Tommy Evans

Tommy Evans Hell yeah

1 · May 23, 2016 at 3:25am

Tuesday, 21 March 2017, 3:48 pm
  • Monstersdoexist, WHY are you picking on Melody ???? She did not commit any crime. Sounds like your mama needed to pick a better gene pool.
    As for her beloved, he does need help. Grief over 2 deaths plus eviction is stressful , add his own cancer diagnosis & it’s now overwhelming. Thank God YOU ARE SO PERFECTLY GROUNDED AS TO NOT HAVE THESE PROBLEMS !!!! I’m not saying he’s perfect or right in what he did now or in the past. I’m praying YOU never have problems that overwhelm you. Leave Melody alone – she committed no crime here.

Tuesday, 21 March 2017, 8:41 am
    • Unbelievable, you should be more careful how you coddle pond scum. Re-read the article. “It should be noted that Evans has spent nearly 20-years in Florida State Prison on charges of Home Invasion Robbery, Burglary, Sexually Battery with Force/Weapon, Armed Robbery, Grand Theft.” Yeah, he sounds like a real stand up guy!

Tuesday, 21 March 2017, 1:36 pm
    • She’s defending this POS while being nasty to Mr. Lemons for reporting what is news. Had this been one of my family members, he’d have been taken care of. I’d have shot him dead out of fear for my life. I’ve been through more than he has and I’ve never done something like this. He’s a violent POS and Melody needs to move on to another man. This one is toast. He’s gone for good now and it will only make life easier for Melody. I’ll bet he was living off of his fathers social security benefits and wasn’t working either, claiming he had to take care of his dad. Losers only act as he did.

Tuesday, 21 March 2017, 3:41 pm
      • Monstersdoexist & afadafaerw, YOU ARE BOTH WRONG. NOT DEFENDING OR CODDLING THIS PERSON. I’m saying Melody – his girlfriend – has done nothing wrong. WHY ARE YOU BASHING HER??? DID SHE POST ANYTHING ABOUT DOING DRUGS OR THREATEN ANYONE WITH A GUN????

Tuesday, 21 March 2017, 9:47 pm
  • So, Melody, your plan was to marry this guy and possibly make more just like him? How about if we just ignored his threats and then he commits murder, then what? Oh, yeah, then everyone would be upset that no action was taken to begin with! But, since you probably do not understand this common sense approach, peace be with you and hope you find a more suitable and higher up the gene pool partner to make babies with.

Tuesday, 21 March 2017, 7:37 am

Monday, 20 March 2017, 10:40 pm
  • Sounds like he is a bad (NOT)

Monday, 20 March 2017, 7:56 pm
  • Clearly he is a threat to himself his family and our society , he needs to be locked away for good!
    Too bad the taxpayers will have to pay to keep this loser locked up once again!

Monday, 20 March 2017, 7:28 pm
    • He is not a loser

Monday, 20 March 2017, 9:20 pm
      • He sure is. Better be looking for a new man in your life because this one is gone for good.

Tuesday, 21 March 2017, 3:37 pm
  • No bond means he can’t bond out of jail.

Monday, 20 March 2017, 6:56 pm
    • really?

Monday, 20 March 2017, 7:29 pm
  • Wow. Do not let this guy ron our streets. He thinks he has a death sentence now so he wont give a damn!

Monday, 20 March 2017, 6:10 pm
  • He spent 20 years in prison . He has a handgun.Threatened family and he has no bond. Hope they kept his gun.

Monday, 20 March 2017, 6:10 pm
  • Another 10 years in prison

Monday, 20 March 2017, 5:30 pm
  • I truly believe it’s him grieving the loss of his mother and his diagnosis of having cancer has him acting wreckless towards his family. He needs help!!!

Monday, 20 March 2017, 5:27 pm
    • Thank you so much. This is very true. He is a loving and sweet man. He is my fiancé. He has been doing great, but when we watched his brother die at home of brain cancer, then his mom passed last week. Six days later, Edward Packer who owns the home that he was living in with his father who has dimentia and Parkinson’s, decided to evict them six days later. Ed Packer is Tommy’s uncle.

Monday, 20 March 2017, 8:50 pm
    • Yes he does! He is my fiancé. He is actually a sweet man. But this is a life sentence for him. We don’t have the money for an attorney.

Monday, 20 March 2017, 8:58 pm
      • I pray that everything is dealt with in a sympathetic way, and someone listens to him, give him a chance to express his woes and give him the help he needs. You’re all in my prayers during your time of bereavement ?

Monday, 20 March 2017, 10:25 pm
        • And give him a chance to blow somebody’s brains out

Wednesday, 22 March 2017, 9:14 pm
      • So now you’re saying us taxpayers have to pay for his defense. Great – NOT!!

Tuesday, 21 March 2017, 3:36 pm
    • So you think it’s ok to do a violent act because he has issues going on? I’ve had cancer, I’ve lost my mother, I’ve been kicked out of my house before too. I’ve never found the need to threaten death on anybody. Loving sweet people don’t do this to other people. Sounds to me like he’s got some mental issues going on and he snapped. It still gives him no right to be a violent butthead to anybody, especially family. I’ll bet his mother is rolling in her grave over this POS.

Tuesday, 21 March 2017, 3:34 pm
  • SMH. Scary world with scary people.

Monday, 20 March 2017, 5:11 pm
  • Wow convicted fellon in possession of a firearm hhhhmmmmm?????????? And no bond lets all be criminals its the new way sic make up laws on an hourly basis.. Backwards hole.

Monday, 20 March 2017, 5:06 pm
  • ” It should be noted that Evans has spent nearly 20 yrs in Florida State Prison on charges of…….” ” I make my livin’ off the evening news….just give me something, something I can use ….People love it when you lose , they love dirty laundry……..kick’em when they’re up, kick’em when they’re down, kick’em when they’re stiff, kick’em all around……….The Lemon made sure that everyone’s pre-conceived notions hinge on that slippery little stab . The incident itself my have been news, but throwing up someone’s past in that fashion is not news. ” It’s a matter of public record ” the Lemon would say in his own defense. Very slippery of you ……..

Monday, 20 March 2017, 4:54 pm
    • You are an idiot!! Why are you hear, nice friendly relative of yours.? ? Smdh @Leminite.

Monday, 20 March 2017, 8:20 pm
      • No he is not, but I am. The news loves nasty. They never tell the truth

Monday, 20 March 2017, 9:21 pm
      • I guess I was right ‘ say what’ , ya sorry intercourse of the maternal parent. There’s what The Lemon puts in print to make a buck, and then there’s the actual truth put forth by members of the family. My point is that there was no reason for the Lemon to bring up this man’s past ……….other than to influence the fragile egg shelled minds of keyboard warriors such as yourself and those that are quick to make judgements based on ‘alternative facts’ from sleaze ball journalists………..put THAT in your pipe and smoke it!!!!!!

Tuesday, 21 March 2017, 12:03 am
        • Oh Lemonhead, you must LOVE RAPISTS AND THIEVES, Figures, birds of a feather flock together!! Have a nice day ??

Tuesday, 21 March 2017, 9:14 am
          • Once again, your fragile egg shelled mind makes assertions based on nothing more than your egocentric whims. I don’t read things in print and assume them to be true and then regurgitate a bunch nonsense to give myself the illusion that I’m a cut above the rest. You and people like you will believe anything and everything the media tells you……………….A garden variety case of herd mentality.

Tuesday, 21 March 2017, 11:37 am
        • I thank Mr. Lemons for putting his past up. I shows us all what a violent POS he really is. Family must be in denial to defend this multiple time felon who is not good for society with his violent acts, both past and present.

Tuesday, 21 March 2017, 3:27 pm
          • And what purpose does his past serve you personally? Other than make you feel like you’re at the top of the proverbial food chain and satisfy your need to elevate yourself……….by the way, proof read your posts.

Tuesday, 21 March 2017, 4:39 pm
    • Mot the Lemonite, you sound like you’re related to this career criminal. Smh…better watch out if he gets out.

Wednesday, 22 March 2017, 12:04 pm
  • So it’s another useless human with a mile long record that shouldn’t be in society anyway to hurt someone else ,that’s a shocker

Monday, 20 March 2017, 3:47 pm
    • You should educate yourself

Monday, 20 March 2017, 8:56 pm
      • You both need to learn about punctuation.

Tuesday, 21 March 2017, 6:18 pm
    • Yes, and they will let him out to hurt again because for some reason we have to regard him as a human.

Tuesday, 21 March 2017, 6:19 pm
  • No bond? Sounds like you’ll be updating us soon. Prayers to all people he has threatened. Mental health is apparently a joke!

Monday, 20 March 2017, 3:38 pm