Wife of Suspected Child Molester Charged with Child Endangerment

BROOKSVILLE – Last month RNRF reported the arrest of a 52-year-old Roy Max Collins, the Missouri man suspected of committing several acts of child molestation. ORIGINAL REPORT

Brooksville Police are now reporting the arrest of Roy’s wife, 46-year-old Helena Collins, who they say tried to cover up Roy’s crimes against children.

According to officials, during an interview conducted by Brooksville Police Detectives, Helena Collins admitted to having knowledge of the sex offenses perpetrated by her husband and conspiring to covering it up.

Investigators with the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office say once Roy Collins became aware of the active investigation he fled the State of Missouri, and relocated with his wife Helena Collins to an apartment located at 460 Hale Ave.

Helena Collins is charged with 3-counts of Endangering the Welfare of a Child, a 1st degree felony.

Helena was booked into the Hernando County Jail and held on a $150,000 bond. Her husband Roy Collins remains behind bars on a $1,000,000.00 bond.

ORIGINAL REPORT:

BROOKSVILLE – The Brooksville Police Department is reporting the arrest of an out-of-state fugitive who is wanted out of Missouri for molesting children.

According to officials, Since March 14th Detectives with the Brooksville Police Department have been working jointly with the Pulaski County Missouri Sheriff’s Office, regarding multiple sex offenses perpetrated by a suspect out of their jurisdiction.

Detectives made contact with the suspect, 52-year-old Roy Max Collins, at this home located at 460 Hale Ave (Apt 49), where they placed him into custody without incident.

Investigators with the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office advised that when Collins became aware of the active investigation, he fled the State of Missouri, and relocated to Brooksville.

During an interview conducted by Brooksville Police Detectives, Collins confessed to perpetrating sex crimes against children while living in Missouri.

Collins is charged with 1-count of 1st Degree Child Molestation, and 1-count of 1st Degree Statutory Rape on a child under 14 years old.

Collings remains behind bars on a cash only bond of $1,000,000.00.

Collins 2 Collins

Comments
  • Hang them until they die. There is no cure

Saturday, 4 March 2017, 4:14 pm
  • I grew up with & Went to school with Roy Jr. His father was a God-Fearing Man, So, Having just found this out, I’m very upset. I last had phone contact with Roy Jr in April, 2016 & He told me that he was moving down to Florida to settle some stuff with his Mother who had recently died, Nothing else. Then, In June, On his birthday, I tried to call him, & His message said that his number was Disconnected! Then, When Matthew (The Storm) Had hit in Florida, I thought that something bad happened in relation to the storm. So, I checked his facebook, & Sent him a message, No answer at all. @ Maya Lance, No I wouldn’t have thought that of them either. Having known him & His earlier family since the 1970’s in Rockford, Illinois as well as both of his parents, The sheer thought of him doing this Crap to innocent children makes me violently ill, As I can’t stand cho-mos myself, I’m A Father Myself, & I Hate The Adults Who Would Even Think To Do Such A Thing! IF he did this, God had better deal with him, Because, To remember how he had grown up, I really don’t want to think how I would deal with it. So, I will finish with this Maya, If they had done this to my babies, I would be the one to go to Prison before the cops would’ve arrested them. After all, Why in God’s name hurt kids in any way shape or form when they have enough problems in this world?

Wednesday, 16 November 2016, 10:35 pm
  • @some guy says haha feel guilty much.
    Sad i know both this 2 individuals they have 2 daughters how could they!!

Sunday, 22 May 2016, 12:55 am
  • I grew up with their daughters. They introduced me to the Young Marines and helped me get my life on track. I never in a million years would have suspected this because each and every time I was over at their home I was safe. This just makes me think a little. I just refuse to believe this though.

Saturday, 21 May 2016, 4:09 pm
  • I like that million dollar bail. Finally the judges did one right.

Friday, 6 May 2016, 2:45 am
  • She’s a disgusting pig. Hope she gets prison time. They like cho-mos in prison!

Wednesday, 4 May 2016, 11:12 pm
  • She is even worse than her husband,women are mothers! No matter how much time they get,these children get the rest of their lives!Child molestors have no remorse for their victims,there have been many suicides and substance abuse among the victims of childhood sexual abuse,I speak as a child sexual abuse survivor and had a breakdown due to memory suppression because I had the sense that I was a survivor and went twice a week for therapy,to this day I cannot be held while sleeping and I am in my early sixties!I have since then have forgiven my abusers,I refuse to let them have anymore power over me!

Wednesday, 4 May 2016, 7:15 pm
  • Real trash…

Wednesday, 4 May 2016, 12:20 pm
  • Now Now Michael Vick, you can’t say hang em high. It’s not politically correct. Need to say let’s put em in the wood chipper. I’ll loan you mine to do it.

Tuesday, 3 May 2016, 10:33 pm
  • hang em high

Tuesday, 3 May 2016, 8:08 pm
  • All growed up

Tuesday, 3 May 2016, 7:45 pm
  • Honey Boo Boo all growled up, lmao.SMH

Tuesday, 3 May 2016, 7:44 pm
  • Send them back with the illegals

Tuesday, 3 May 2016, 6:27 pm
  • Roger Tony commonsense, which ever name your using today, this unfortunately happens all over. even Springhill!

Tuesday, 3 May 2016, 5:03 pm
  • They should produce a horror movie about Brooksville with all the real horror stories that goes on there.

Tuesday, 3 May 2016, 4:46 pm
    • Roger, I think there is more crime in Spring Hill. Have you checked out the Spring Hill horror stories?

Wednesday, 4 May 2016, 11:10 pm
  • They deserve each other, they are both a POS!!!!

Tuesday, 3 May 2016, 2:54 pm
  • Disgusting!!

Pedophiles never change. The recidivism rate for child molesters is the highest, of all crimes.

Children are among the most fragile and defenseless, of all, in our society — Their safety should placed first and foremost.

There should be no bail, in a case such as this. Once abused, a child’s life is forever changed.

Tuesday, 3 May 2016, 2:33 pm
  • She’s just as guilty and just as evil as he is.

Tuesday, 3 May 2016, 1:55 pm