Woman Airlifted to Trauma Center After Two Vehicle Collision

SPRING HILL –At least three people are reportedly injured in a two vehicle accident at the intersection of Northcliffe Blvd and Lamson Ave.

Two patients sustained minor injuries and are expected to be transported locally for treatment. Rescue personnel were forced to extricate a woman who possibly sustained more serious injuries.  She was airlifted to a nearby trauma center, where her condition is unknown at this time.

The Florida Highway Patrol is on scene investigating the cause of the accident.

acc3 accc1 accc2 accc4 accc5 accc7

Interior Large copy

Comments
  • Prayers to the injured lady, do you want to sell the truck

Monday, 21 September 2015, 6:07 pm
  • My prayers are with the ones that were injured as well Tanys,however,I think Joshua was simply trying to teach everyone the basics of driving,ever thing he said I see on a daily basis , so I wouldn’t say he knows nothing,sounds to me he has a good concept of rules on the rosd. Thank u very much.

Monday, 21 September 2015, 2:38 pm
  • I do not know who you are Joshua but it is interesting you automatically assume you know what you are talking about. The car was at fault not the truck. The passenger in the car was hurt the worst and my prayers are there.

Monday, 21 September 2015, 11:47 am
  • This is Social Media.

Sunday, 20 September 2015, 9:58 am
  • Obviously you all can see MiM is a new bee here so she or he is trying to be recognized. So let’s all pray for MiM so that he or she get a new church, lights at every corner with a police officer to maybe hand out flyers for Dunkin Donuts, and lower the speed limit to 10 mph. We know your sarcasm is caused by many of the comments made here however, most comments are simply the response of ones feelings and or emotions resulting from any one specific story Tom writes. If peoples responses irritate you than maybe you should go find something else that is less irritating to do like maybe knit or crochet.

Sunday, 20 September 2015, 9:56 am
  • I agree completely Tony

Saturday, 19 September 2015, 3:59 pm
  • OMG Here she is sgain, hey MIM can I get a petition to petition your petition. I JUST WANTS TO SEE WHAT CONDITION YOU PETITION IS IN. LMBO

Saturday, 19 September 2015, 2:44 pm
    • MiM obviously feels whatever she has to say is of any value to anyone.

Saturday, 19 September 2015, 10:58 pm
  • Amen brother joshua, however I think you are preaching to the choir

Saturday, 19 September 2015, 2:39 pm
  • You really have to be very careful and drive defensibly and stay on top of what’s going on around you as much as you can and only hope that the person that driving behind you is doing the same thing.

Saturday, 19 September 2015, 12:30 pm
  • I will assume cause they cant drive the guy in the black truck see him every day with his flags aflappin driving like idiot, I’ll pass judgment pay attention dont ride a ft off my bumper white line does not meen pass in the grass double yellow line mean no passing oh oh oh that thing um a sign that says yeild says u do not have right of way so watch out, the thing on your steering colum thats a blinker, and if u stop a red light well here when u roll through to make a right on red u do not have right of way u get smashed, and double yellow lines with yellow stripes in middle is not a passing lane.. ok get my grammar amd sp tjeres 1 for ya..have a great weekend

Saturday, 19 September 2015, 12:14 pm
  • We need a light and a cop at EVERY INTERSECTION! This is SO DANGEROUS! OMG! Prayers! Come on everyone, Jump on the bandwagon! Petition for a light at Northcliffe and Lamson, and prayers from every church in town!

Saturday, 19 September 2015, 10:59 am
    • No we fricken don’t. People just need to slow down and be smart. Cop and light at every intersection. That is just plain S T U P I D !

Saturday, 19 September 2015, 9:07 pm
  • Why would you assume someone was in a rush? That intersection is busy and very close to Mariner/Northcliffe, there is just a lot of activity in that area. It could merely have been driver error…like we all haven’t made one at one time or another. Not every crash is speed/rushing related. I am sure that if you were in either car you would appreciate the benefit of doubt in who’s fault it was and for what reason, that’s why the trained professionals make that determination. How about a ” gee, I hope everyone is okay” rather than passing judgement…

Saturday, 19 September 2015, 9:15 am
  • That whole intersection is dangerous. Northcliffe west from Mariner and Mariner north and south of Northcliffe are just insane. It’s a poor design with a collection of people who don’t believe in following the traffic laws. As much as I hate construction that entire intersection needs to be revamped.

Saturday, 19 September 2015, 4:22 am
  • why are people allways in a rush.

Friday, 18 September 2015, 7:31 pm
  • Someone simply has to do something about the northcliffe /Lamson and mariner /hearth intersections. There have been entirely too many accidents there!

Tom Lemons would you please look into those dangerous intersections and ask how many people have to be maimed and /or killed in this area for someone to take notice and change things?

I hope the best for those involved in the most recent accident there. What a shame.

Friday, 18 September 2015, 6:12 pm