Woman and Child Injured in Two Car Collision

BROOKSVILLE – A woman and child were injured, after two vehicles collided at the intersection of Sunshine Grove Road and Jacqueline Road.

Rescue personnel were forced to extricate one woman from a heavily damaged Camaro. She was airlifted to Bayonet Point Hospital with traumatic injuries but her condition is unknown at this time. A young girl was transported by ground, with what appeared to be an injury to her arm, but otherwise she appeared to be okay.

The Florida Highway Patrol is on the scene investigating the cause of the accident.

This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. ™2013 Real News Real Fast, Inc.

hoc 2 hoc 4 hoc 5 hoc1 hoc6

Comments
  • Seriously..how could being the child of a deputy have anything to do with someone else pulling out in front of him? And this deputy AND his kids are amazing, selfless people. I would trust this man with my life, and I trust his parental skills as well.

Friday, 13 March 2015, 5:27 pm
  • So the fact that she was at a stop sign and pulled out into the right of way somehow makes it the deputy’s son’s fault? You sound like a real scholar, “you pig.”

Friday, 13 March 2015, 10:34 am
  • I was there, and the EMTs and others were quick to act and did it professionally! I sat with the little girl and watched as they took her mom out of the car……………. so I WAS THERE! From the first sound of the crash! ease up on the sheriffs and others………………… Where you there??????????????????

Thursday, 12 March 2015, 12:38 pm
  • Let’s hope you NEVER need a Hernando Sheriff’s Deputy to come save you in your “Pig Sty” . No I wasn’t a witness but I do know those involved. Look up accident in the dictionary: a sudden event (such as a crash) that is not planned or intended and that causes damage or injury. Prayers are being sent to all.

Thursday, 12 March 2015, 9:42 am
  • Wow I guess that’s why your name is “you pig” You know details? . And a prominent, upstanding woman is hurt. Prayers are more appreciated than criticism. Look at details before you post. There are witnesses. Say a PrAyer before you judge.

Wednesday, 11 March 2015, 11:56 pm
  • Are you serious right now! We should be praying not passing blame. And know the circumstances before you pass judgement.

Wednesday, 11 March 2015, 11:51 pm
  • I Wouldn’t Comment Unless you know what happened.

Wednesday, 11 March 2015, 11:49 pm
  • Of course it does…der

Wednesday, 11 March 2015, 10:54 pm
  • Being a hernando sheriff deputy pays off..you or your son can total someone else’s car with your Dodge Ram and get nothing but a slap on the wrist, right deputy?

Wednesday, 11 March 2015, 10:20 pm