Woman Arrested After Two-Vehicle Crash, Suspected of Drunk Driving

SPRING HILL – A two-vehicle crash on Northcliffe Blvd could have been prevented, if not for one of the drivers suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

The accident occurred just after 6:00 p.m. this evening at the intersection of Freeport Drive and Northcliffe Blvd, but no injuries were reported.

A witness at the scene told RNRF that the driver appeared to be under the influence when she crawled out the passenger side of the vehicle. Sheriff’s Deputies confirmed that suspicion when the driver failed a battery of sobriety exams and was subsequently placed into custody.

The driver has been identified as 43-year-old Annette Myers of Spring Hill. Her exact charges are not available at this time.

There is no road blockage at this time.

Comments
  • yup–she’s hammered.

Friday, 12 January 2018, 9:20 am
  • To Fed up With BS! You are so right. But if your going to Drink all Day Then you got to start early! : ) To bad the Arresting Officer Was not Corporal Jack Off Then they Might have Traded Off Releases! : ) LOL

Wednesday, 10 January 2018, 4:34 pm
  • MORE WAKKY TOBAKKY PLEASE ! 🙂

Wednesday, 10 January 2018, 11:47 am
  • To Rebel shame, do you really believe the drunks wait until dinner for the 18 pack.??? The drunks around my neighborhood start on it around 10:30ish. By the time of this “accident”they are already on a 2nd 18 pack!!!!!

Wednesday, 10 January 2018, 11:43 am
    • That’s 10:30ish A.M.

Wednesday, 10 January 2018, 11:46 am
    • its 5:00 somewhere

Friday, 12 January 2018, 9:18 am
  • MOMMY, AS A PARENT I FEEL YOU BIG TIME! I’M GLAD TO BE HEARING YOUR PRECIOUS GIFT IS STILL WITH YOU / US! GOD BLESS! I’VE BEEN WERE YOU WERE AT LEAST 3 TIMES WITH MY SON, YES HE WAS A PASSENGER IN 3 (BAD ACCIDENTS) 3 MIRACLE’S IS ALL I CAN SAY

Wednesday, 10 January 2018, 10:54 am
  • Fluff a nutter……………….. why you calling this man a pig! do you know him? how do you know he beat his family? only god himself and this family know ( THE TRUTH OF WHAT HAPPENED ) also ( 2 sides to every story ) Tom simply reports what info he’s given to us, that’s it! is Tom supposed to be all knowing like superman news reporter, again he reports what he’s got…………..sorry fluff your WAY OFF BASE BASHING TOM LIKE HE’S HOLDING OUT ON A MUGSHOT OR SOMETHING …….PLEASE GIMME A BREAK!

Wednesday, 10 January 2018, 10:49 am
    • Why don’t u just call urself COPPERDUDE ??
      OINK 🐷
      OINK 🐷

Wednesday, 10 January 2018, 8:33 pm
  • @ MommySo Glad your daughter was ok I have one on the road and its very scary everytime she leaves the house !People stay home if your going to drink !!!!

Wednesday, 10 January 2018, 9:56 am
  • Why is it so difficult to NOT get behind the wheel when drunk or high!!!! If you don’t care about yourself that’s fine, but our children are on the same roads as you drunks!!!! When will enough be enough. Mommy, I know your daughter and she has such a bright future. Thank GOD she is physically ok! Emily was a wreck when some jerk hit her and ran! We never found him or got restitution.

Wednesday, 10 January 2018, 8:11 am
  • There appears to be two Rebel Prides Here! Everybody wants to Be Like Me!! Plus my Wife is Black : )

Wednesday, 10 January 2018, 7:25 am
  • Good GOD, what the hell is going on, put this dumb ass on a chain gang for six months and a life suspension of drivers license privilege. Yes, a state cop got away with this, this is a black eye for the deputies on the scene who did not lock him up, dual laws do exist. Until scott hears about whats going on here, the FDLE will not investigate the sheriffs office.

Wednesday, 10 January 2018, 5:03 am
  • Scariest night of my life, kissed my 17yr old Daughter good bye @ 6pm she was off to pitching lessons, who has already committed to a D1 college & 3 min later I get the call she was in an accident & was scared to death! I was there within 2min & she was hysterical & sore & her car she just got a month & a1/2 ago was totalled. Very Very sad that a 43yr old could of killed my daughter or ruined her future. I can’t understand how adults who have there own children could be so selfish & uncaring ! So many emotions but I am just so very Thankful that I was able to kiss my baby girl & say prayers with her tonight! & it’s gonna take her a while to get over this…. I HATE ANYONE WHO DOESNT THINK BEFORE THEY DRIVE! THERES NO EXCUSES EVER!

Tuesday, 9 January 2018, 11:44 pm
  • That happens to be my ole lady……..everybody, please.

Tuesday, 9 January 2018, 11:12 pm
    • Rebel pride, U SCUM!!!
      DUMP that ol’ drunk whore!!!
      Do u have little BABY Drunks running around??? Do u serve an 18 pack for dinner?? LOSER!!!!

Wednesday, 10 January 2018, 4:04 am
    • You might want to consider taking up ice fishing.

Wednesday, 10 January 2018, 12:08 pm
  • Me 3

Tuesday, 9 January 2018, 9:22 pm
  • She should have Told Them That She was a State Trooper! They Would have let her go. : )

Tuesday, 9 January 2018, 8:49 pm
    • Lol Rebel Pride, lol😃

Tuesday, 9 January 2018, 9:20 pm
  • Another useless drunk out there keep her locked up and out of society no excuses

Tuesday, 9 January 2018, 8:34 pm
  • Alcohol should be illegal!

Tuesday, 9 January 2018, 8:32 pm
  • Where’s the MUG SHOT of the PIG 🐷 That beat up his family & held em’ hostage for 12 hours?? I’m starting to wonder what’s going on with u Tom, I hope ur not turning into one of KNEE-HIGH’S FLUFFERS , R U ??

Tuesday, 9 January 2018, 8:23 pm
      • They are public servants and the public has a right to know. They are much like public officials their private lives are now public lives. They deserve no different treatment then the average joe that gets arrested. I understand keeping them separate from the general population in the jail. But it should be published.

Tuesday, 9 January 2018, 9:02 pm
      • why did they post the fhp pic

Wednesday, 10 January 2018, 12:15 pm
  • wow… i hate drunks!

Tuesday, 9 January 2018, 7:50 pm
    • me too

Tuesday, 9 January 2018, 8:49 pm
      • Do you approve of druggies?she may have been on something besides alcohol,just sayin’.

Wednesday, 10 January 2018, 7:38 am