Woman Has “Colorful” Words for RNRF During Arrest (VIDEO)

SPRING HILL – Two people were arrested this afternoon, after attempting to flee from State Fish and Wildlife Officers on Beryl Rd.

40-year-old Jeannie Marie Faulk and 42-year-old Richard Joseph Houck face charges ranging from driving on a suspended license to resisting arrest and fleeing and eluding.

An official report has not been released but we did capture one of the suspects being patted down by a State Trooper.

Caution, contains strong language.

We’ll bring more on this story as information develops.

Houck rasdk   fdf adsfasda

Comments
  • I guess y’all are perfect !!! Got news for you, perfect DOES NOT EXSIST. Listen to the song HOLIER THAN THOU,, BY METALLICA. Judge not less he be judged yourself

Thursday, 3 August 2017, 6:06 am
  • IM GOING TO SHUT A FEW OF YOU PEOPLE UP,,,, THE WOMAN WHO YOU ARE SO QUICK TO JUDGE POINT AND LAUGH AT HAPPENS TO BE A VERY DEAR FRIEND OF MINE,,, WE MET AT 15YEARS OF AGE,,,, IN MOON LAKE, NEW PORT RICHEY,,, YEAH I’M SURE YOU ALL HAVE HEARD OF THE NOTHINGS AND NOBODIES THAT RESIDE THERE,, YOU ARE SEEING WHAT ADDICTION HAS DONE TO JEANNIE THATS HER NAME,,, WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE??? YOU SEE THIS SHORT CLIP OF HER LIFE!!!!!! I KNOW STILL INSIDE OF JEANNIE IS THE FUNNY, CARING,LAUGHING TEENAGER I MET,,, WE WENT DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS,,,UNFORTUNATELY SHE TO YOU PEOPLE IS NOTHING BUT A JOKE!!!! LOOK IN THE MIRROR,,, YOU PERFECT??? WE GREW UP WITH ALWAYS BEING TOLD WE WERE MOON LAKE SCUM!!! MY SIN IS DUE TO GRADUATE COLLEGE NEXT YEAR!!!,,, ALTHOUGH I LEFT MOON LAKE,, I TOOK A LOT AWAY WITH ME,, HOW PEOPLE TREAT THE LESS FORTUNATE,, IM GLAD I LEARNED THAT HAVING NOTHING,, MAKES YOU STRONGER MAKES YOU SEE THE UGLIEST PARTS OF PEOPLE WHO COMMENT ABOUT SHES A LOSER ,,SHES A PRO,, LOL THIS AND LOL THAT,,, LIKE I SAID YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT SHES BEEN THROUGH,,.I DO,, I LOOK AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME FOR JEANS,,AND IM SADDENED BY HER SITUATION,, BUT I ALSO SEE THE HUMAN BEING,, THAT I KNOW UNDER DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANCES IE:DRUGS,, YOU DONT DESERVE TO SEE MY FRIEND,, TO YOU A WASTE OF LIFE,, SHAME ON YOU,, PERFECT YOU ARE NOT NOR EVER WILL BE

Thursday, 16 July 2015, 3:51 pm
  • My guess is you have found a way to still bring your t.v. show somewhat to life via YouTube. Which is sad considering that it still involves people who are supposed to be presumed innocent until guilty. I am not saying these people are upstanding citizens in anyway what so ever. I am however saying that innocent people are going to get caught up in this and once their face is plastered all over your website in the county they live in they will be discriminated against in the county by those who only get half the story 🙁 .

Wednesday, 8 April 2015, 3:52 pm
    • Tom did an interview with that crazy lady whose son who got arrested with his friends on the “racial tension” video. He seems like he’ll give anyone a fair shake.

Wednesday, 8 April 2015, 4:57 pm
    • TV or not her mug shot is public, it’s on the sheriff’s web site. Video or not it’s public records

Thursday, 9 April 2015, 2:19 am
  • Whether it be a crack head or congressman, we all have our moments… Just saying.

Wednesday, 8 April 2015, 3:45 pm
  • Wow, I just gave that guy food an a bottle of water the other day. He was standing at Northcliff an 19 with a sign. Asking for a job to pay for a bus ticket to go to family in WV.

Wednesday, 8 April 2015, 3:42 pm
    • Great just don’t be foolish enough to give him money! Buy the bus ticket, buy shoes, buy food, etc. That way you are pretty sure you didn’t buy drugs or booze!

Thursday, 9 April 2015, 11:20 am
  • We have all lost our tempers at some point, and have said some ridiculous things. I have a lil vid on an incident that occurred in the parking lot of the Pickled Parrot about a month or two ago. RNRF was on scene but the camera was definetly off that night. Haha

Wednesday, 8 April 2015, 3:42 pm
  • She’s a pro at this. The officer should have just let her frisk or pat herself down. I mean after all she was giving her pat down lessons. Lol! Definitely not her first rodeo. That’s Ole’ Scary Mary right there!

Tom, I’m suprised you could hold the camera so steady with that clown show. Lol….

Wednesday, 8 April 2015, 11:48 am
  • The officer is cracking me up!

Wednesday, 8 April 2015, 8:59 am
  • I do believe that poor guy the cops arrested has a lot of miles on his things.

He’s got a 1990 Chevy pickup with, I bet a lot of miles on it.
    And he also has a 42 year old ruff looking girlfriend that has been through a lot of miles!!!
    If I was him, I’d take the pickup and run!!!

Wednesday, 8 April 2015, 2:18 am
  • TOM, love the video…
    The big bald cop is about to bust out laughing!! GREAT ENTERTAINMENT! This is better than Jimmy Fallon!
    Keep up the good work.

Wednesday, 8 April 2015, 2:11 am
  • If your stupid enough to get arrested at that age, you deserve more then just being on TV, grow up! act your age! I’m sure you have family that are just so proud to be related.

Tuesday, 7 April 2015, 10:18 pm
  • ROFLMAO….Poor Tom being subjected to this kind of scum!

Tuesday, 7 April 2015, 9:03 pm
  • Yet another citizen in Hernando County to make us all proud. Any bets that this princess gets a monthly ETF assistance card from Obama to buy her cigs and get her nails done?

Tuesday, 7 April 2015, 8:37 pm
  • You have to admit, we do have some of the classiest women in Hernando County!

Tuesday, 7 April 2015, 7:57 pm
  • TOM! Do you have a man you’re going to go home and love tonight? Lmao.

Tuesday, 7 April 2015, 7:11 pm