Woman Helps Rescue Man and Son From Vicious Dog Attack

SPRING HILL – Animal Control had their hands full, or should I say trucks full, after several calls for service in neighborhoods along Spring Hill Drive.

The first call resulted in the seizure of several animals, but that information will not be available until a full report is released by the Sheriff’s Office later this week.

According to our sources, after loading both Animal Control Vehicles to maximum capacity, Deputies called for their immediate assistance to capture two extremely dangerous Boxers, roaming the streets near Pinehurst Drive and Cranbrook Court.

According to witness, Monique Legault, the two Boxers attacked a man and his son who lived across the street from where the animals reside. Legault says she helped get the two away from the dogs and bring them to safe place. Unfortunately, the man sustained a severe bite to the leg, but the child escaped without injury, according to Legault.

Animal Control Deputies attempted to capture the dogs but it is not known at this time if one or both have been seized.

We will bring more on these stories if more information comes available.

Dog 1 dog 2 dfasdfasdfa

Comments
  • Hey, MATTY TABBY, I can see you did not go to college.
    Probably didn’t finish high school either.
    Certain dogs were/are bred to be mean and defensive, YES all dogs can be mean and stupid like you…
    AND MATTY, YES, I will shoot your dog if I have to…In a second brother.

The only thing I will say about the dogs, is they can’t distinguish between a little boy playing or a threat.. That isn’t the dogs fault, but the human.
    SO I will shoot a seriously threatening dog, but Really, I would rather shoot the idiot owner for letting his dog get into the situation.

Tuesday, 10 May 2016, 9:05 pm
  • Tom correction. We do not live across the street from the house with the dogs. We live around the corner off Treehaven Dr.

Tuesday, 10 May 2016, 8:27 pm
  • @Smartypants, you better change your pants and leave the Smarty off, yep poor man and child did something to the dog, that’s why dog tried to eat him up Your are STUPID !

Tuesday, 10 May 2016, 7:31 pm
    • can you please try harder next time to insult me omg you are so stupid

Thursday, 12 May 2016, 4:15 pm
  • What does lurinf

Tuesday, 10 May 2016, 6:55 pm
  • Hey food treats you trying lure them for some fun sick ***

Tuesday, 10 May 2016, 11:09 am
  • if those dogs are as bad as they stay they are how is it that the cop can stand near the dog and he doesnt even have his weapon pulled.. Are we sure the man that was attached didnt egg on the dogs?

Tuesday, 10 May 2016, 10:18 am
    • correction i see the officers gun drawn which im sure is a precaution … these dogs dont look aggressive especially if the cop can get that close and nothing happen,,, dogs remember things maybe the guy had it coming

Tuesday, 10 May 2016, 10:19 am
    • Cuz your a idiot pants. Me and my 7 yr old son were walking on the OTHER side of the street a good 50-75 yards from the dogs. They were in the yard by the driveway. After stopping to talk to Monique we took maybe 10 steps when the dogs came barreling across the street at us. NO INVOKING in any ways other than walking. For the record while giving info to the EMT guy another man pulled up who told the EMT guy that he had been bitten earlier in the day by the small boxer also. Can’t recall if it was the EMT guy or Fire truck guy but one of them took several steps that way toward the house and the dogs again went into aggression mode and started heading back over. That guy turned around quickly.

Tuesday, 10 May 2016, 8:24 pm
      • your the idiot that was walking with your kid get a car… you most likely deserved it

Thursday, 12 May 2016, 4:07 pm
        • Since when can’t you take a walk with your child?

Thursday, 12 May 2016, 8:57 pm
    • For someone using the handle SMARTPANTYS your pretty STUPIDPANTS. Grammar and spelling are taught in school from grade 1. Did you not attend school ? Dropout ? Meth head ?

Tuesday, 10 May 2016, 8:31 pm
      • first off get off my a** about grammar and all that other bull crap you can still read my damn post you dumb f*** get off your a*/ and get a life dumba-*

Thursday, 12 May 2016, 4:05 pm
      • and btw FREE you dumbf— its You’re** not your learn the difference

Thursday, 12 May 2016, 4:09 pm
      • YOU’RE PRETTY EFFIN STUPID TO TRY TO CORRECT SOMEONE WHEN YOU CAN’T TYPE YOUR DAMN SELF please go play in traffic blindfolded

I bet you $1 you wouldn’t speak to me like that in person..

Thursday, 12 May 2016, 4:11 pm
  • Everyone on here, go back and read these comments. Fn idiots, who owned these dogs?…control vehicles can handle a dozen dogs each. So, thats 20+ dogs….********t. The chances you dumbass Rednecks could hit one dog trying to eat your ***, is the same as one of you trying to figure out how to load a firearm without killing one of us.Tough talk about dogs that your gonna kill. A properly trained dog, upon command, will eat you alive before you even get off the first round! A nuisance animal is a nuisance to who? Territory is whose territory? ?…and fear is the easiest scent to sense. Dogs aren’t stupid, You are!

Monday, 9 May 2016, 10:40 pm
  • I guarantee they are not full boxers if that is a pic it’s snout is too long it is a mix

Monday, 9 May 2016, 8:50 pm
  • The only people that should have mean dogs is Law enforcement.
    If the owner of the dog needs protection, Buy a gun. ( In less your a felon.) In that case, Felons can’t have guns. They should also have a law saying Felons can’t have mean dogs..

I WILL SHOOT YOUR MEAN DOG ON MY PROPERTY>>

I would not even think twice about it.

Monday, 9 May 2016, 5:04 pm
    • Hey Tubbs go ahead and try to justify what breeds of dogs fall into the “mean” category. Any type of dog can be a mean and violent. Just like how humans can be stupid like you. Much lovezz

Monday, 9 May 2016, 8:20 pm
  • Damn I have nothing against dogs at all.but if one or two show up at my house with intent to harm myself or my family .the dogs will die where they stand simple as that human life is far more important.and the owners should be held responsible for the man’s hospital bills.

Monday, 9 May 2016, 5:03 pm
  • This is why I never go for walks around my neighbor hood without being armed and will not hesitate defend myself or anyone else for that matter if attacked.

Monday, 9 May 2016, 3:30 pm
  • Just because Diana said “Sad for the dogs” doesn’t necessarily mean she is specifically referring to the two that attacked the father and son. Perhaps she spoke of the several dogs mentioned in the beginning of the story that we don’t know much about, yet.

If she IS referring to the 2 that attacked, first, truly sad for the father and son, then sad that the dogs MAY have been brought up that way (just speculation), THEN shame on those who thought it was okay to teach any animal to behave like this.. or even not teach them anything at all about how to behave around others. (again, speculation, we don’t know the full story yet)

Monday, 9 May 2016, 1:28 pm
  • Hope the gentleman who got bit will be ok, I like dogs, however I feel human life is way more important than an animals , Give em a treat, seriously , and after the treat, will eat you up, good luck with that. Smh Animals more protected here than people. Get serious. Stupid owners, bad dogs!!

Monday, 9 May 2016, 1:04 pm
  • Forget treats,carry a gun ,they are wild animals owner and dogs…….

Monday, 9 May 2016, 10:55 am
  • if violent dogs come to my house to harm me they will be shot and killed….period !!!!

Monday, 9 May 2016, 10:38 am
  • Thats why i have a my concealed. I have no problem shooting someones dog to protect my child forget about carrying snacks. The owners should have done a better job of keeping them in the yard i hope they have some charges brought against them.

Monday, 9 May 2016, 10:13 am
  • dogs dont have to be abused to be territorial. If they dont have much interaction with other people outside of their handler, they can be well animals. nothing more nothing less. if i go hiking biking or walking I try to carry some treats, bc most dogs will choose appetite over bite..

Monday, 9 May 2016, 8:10 am
  • Agreed-sad for the dogs. People here just don’t care about them and let them run loose. Makes me SICK.

Monday, 9 May 2016, 8:07 am
  • Yes, sad for the dogs. If you have animals, be responsible.

Monday, 9 May 2016, 6:14 am
  • Yes sad for the dogs. Chances are they were abused and/or neglected and the “humans” who own them should be charged. I hope the gentleman will be alright.

Monday, 9 May 2016, 1:29 am
  • Sad for the dogs? Humans got hurt.

Sunday, 8 May 2016, 11:26 pm
  • TOM I hope we have a follow up on this story

Sunday, 8 May 2016, 10:56 pm
  • If they wouldve came earlier when i called at 7am this morning this would not have happened. Sad for the dogs.

Sunday, 8 May 2016, 10:39 pm
    • Sad for the Dogs?!!!! Are you serious????? These dogs should immediately be euthanized. They hurt the grown man badly and could have killed that child. If this was a person who attacked this man and his kid, you would want the maximum penalty for that person but because it is some dumb animal, they dont know any better and should be spared. The problem is they dont know any better and will do it again and again.

Monday, 9 May 2016, 11:57 am
  • Time to call your TV attorney.

Sunday, 8 May 2016, 9:54 pm